February Sucks - Linda's Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back at me with amused curiosity and waved his hand for me to go on.

"Please do."

"I've done some thinking the last two days, Mark," I said, undoing my belt. "I hardly know you. So I am not sure what you and your wife have that you see the need to step out on a fitness model. I look good but am not even close to her league."

"Don't sell yourself short, Linda," he replied to mollify me.

"Let me finish, please," I replied with a smile.

He gave me a polite nod and waved for me to go on again.

"Whatever your reasons may be, I will tell you mine and my... parameters."

"OK."

"Mark, I am here for one and one reason only: Sex. I find you extremely attractive and fun. All I want is the experience and to enjoy our time together."

"Are you happy at home?" he asked. "Do you love your husband?"

"Look, I have love, family, and a husband. You can ask me what he does or his interests. But any discussion of him sexually is out of bounds."

Mark thought about what I said for a few seconds, then gave me a polite smile.

"As you said, just fun. But you know... we are bound to talk, and it will come up in conversation."

"Why does it? My sex life with my husband, just as yours with Bella, is none of either of us concern."

"What's his name?"

"Why do you ask?" I said suspiciously.

"Because I don't want to say him every time he comes up in conversation."

"OK. Jim. Happy now?"

"Fair enough," he said nodding. "Jim, the husband guy. Got it."

"Mark, stop, or I'll leave," I warned him. "I mean, it. Start dissing him, and I walk."

"Jim is my new best friend," He said, raising his hands in mock surrender and smiled.

But I had a feeling that would not be the end of it.

"Good. So, where's the bedroom?" I asked.

I knew exactly where all the rooms were. But I had decided on the drive over that my life outside when he and I met was not of Mark's concern. Assuming there were more times.

Mark stood and took my hand in his.

"Would it surprise you that I am nervous?" he said.

"You! Nervous?" I scoffed.

"Are you surprised?"

"Mark," I said as we came into the large master bedroom. "Just kiss me."

And that he did after we stood inside the glass wall room with the kingsize bed and glass ceiling. And that was when I stopped thinking of the bedroom, the world outside, our families, jobs, or anything else. All that mattered was his hot mouth. His manly scent of fresh soap and aftershave spoke of him preparing before I called him. The bastard had been confident that I would. And that, I found arousing.

I wanted his hands on my ass as he grabbed it like it was his. And in the time we would be together, it would be. Just as my lips, legs, tits, and anything else in between. It was what I wanted. To give him everything and have him feast on it. To take and use me. To be his toy... and then go back to my life sated and content until the next time.

When his hands explored my body, I came alive. This, was no lovemaking and would never be so. I wanted him to know and reached up to nip at his lip. Seeing surprise in his gaze, I moved lower to kiss his neck.

"I want you badly, Mark," I said. "But you can't leave any evidence of you on me. No bites, and no hand marks on my ass."

"You too," he replied. "No scratches on my back."

"Deal," I replied and fell on my knees.

He stood there like a bronze statue of a Greek god as I undressed his gorgeous body that would be MY toy. And what a specimen he was! Not an ounce of fat, and hardly any hair on his muscles; anywhere!. Not even on his groin, around that magnificent and growing cock that dangled obscenely in front of me.

My eyes feasted on his thick tool. His cock had to be at least nine inches. A little over, I would find out later. Him being shaved made it look bigger. But it was his thickness that astounded me. I could not help but compare him to all men I had been with before, but none came close.

My Jim was seven inches long and thicker at the bottom than the top. But this man! His phallus was dangerously wide, but it was that up-curved shaft that seemed so menacing. My mouth watered, and I leaned forward to kiss and lick to my contentment. The first cock in years other than...

I held his shaft with one hand, feeling the soft velvet skin on my fingertips as my other palm cupped his balls. His were the kind that contract when he was aroused. Still significantly big and full, but not hanging or in the way. My middle finger drifted under to spread his cheeks, teasing him as my mouth latched to his head. I heard him moan as my lips opened, and his purple head entered my mouth.

I lost myself in the act, oblivious as I lost all sense of time. I could not remember when his hands settled on my head and played with my hair. Only that they did. Or when he took control and began face fucking me. When my head and mouth became but his cock sleave to enjoy like... Oh yes... his toy!

As he thrust in my mouth, I wondered if I could take his fat phallus in my throat. At first, fear made me gag when he tried. But he backed off and kept fucking just my mouth, holding me in place.

"Easy girl," he soothed me. "You'll get used to it. Have you had one this big in your throat before?"

When he pulled back for me to speak, I couldn't. All I could do was shake my head. And not much of that as he held me.

"Take a break and strip for me," he said, pulling away. "Stay on your knees."

I no longer cared what he asked of me. Surrendering to him, I stripped my dress off and undid my bra. Watching it fall, he stared approvingly at my nakedness and hardening nipples. Did I say they are thick? I'm a thirty-four-B almost C since the kids. But I never breastfed, so they stood well on my slim frame.

My pride never let me say it openly to people, but I had always wanted to be voluptuous and full-figured inside. Other women had that while the mirror taunted me with an image I never liked or wanted. That was part of my low self-esteem. It's part of most of us women. We can be beautiful, but we always think other women are better. Until that day, that is. The look of approval by a man like Mark made me believe that I had something of value. If a man like him can want me, so should others.

Helping me stand, he took me in his arms and kissed me again. A deep, tongue kiss of pure sexual desire as his hands explored my body. Then he kissed his way down as he pushed me back on the bed. He left no marks as I had asked, but his kissing and sucking of my breasts and nipples were anything but gentle. As his large hands mauled my tits and ass, I did not stop to think what my skin would look after. I was too far gone as I split my legs open for him.

He fell between them, feasting on my already wet slit. His fingers were deliberately touching, then probing my damp cunt as I gasped in total abandon. When his mouth descended on my center, he licked and kissed it as passionately as he had when we kissed. Losing myself in the sensations, I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair.

Without thinking, I found myself holding and guiding his head. And as I got closer to cumming, I pulled his hair slightly. He chuckled, but I was too far gone to notice as he continued. All the stress of the week and anticipation had led to this first moment of sweat release. My body pulsed and spasmed as waves of pleasure emanated from my center out to the tips of my fingers and toes. My lips trembled as I groaned in full pleasure from what his tongue was doing to my clit.

And then my body tensed, and I squealed as I came on his mouth. I gasped with each wave of lustful tremble until it slowly faded, and I collapsed on the bed.

"Oh, Gawd! I needed that," I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

I was spread-eagled on the bed, and Mark was looking up at me with a shit-eating grin.

"What!" I asked.

"I haven't seen anyone cum this hard in a while," he replied as he came to lay next to me.

To be honest, I was surprised that he didn't just climb on board and start fucking me right then and there. Not that I would have minded. That was the main reason I was there. But he seemed to be letting me enjoy that after-cum moment. And he also seemed proud of himself for making me cum.

"How do you feel?" he said as his hands wandered over my breasts and gently touched my nipples.

"Fantastic... " I replied, turning to look at him. "What about you?"

"Oh, I'll get mine soon enough," he replied. "I just wanted to get you started before I do."

"Started?" I asked as I felt his hand drift over my stomach down past my abdomen.

"Yes," he said. "I gave you something you needed and will give you more. But now, I want to take."

For a second, I wondered what he had in mind. His fingers found my entrance and probed it again as his thumb went back to my pulsing clit. His eyes found mine, but there was no longer the smirk or smile of the boyish cad. This was Mark. The man staring down at the woman in his hands, laying claim to her.

I remember breathing hard but powerless to even think of resisting him. Had I even wanted to do so. Instead, I watched in fascination as he rose above me in all his glory and moved between my legs. His hard cock now fully erect and menacingly curved up. Reaching over to the table, he snatched and picked up an already opened condom packet rolling the soft material over his massive tool.

When I spread my legs wider for him, I don't remember. It seemed like my body was responding to him instinctively. Legs spreading. Knees rising. Arms rising over my head. And my neck craning to see as he approached. As my wet cunt spread to receive him. The first cock of another man in me in years. It was in that small instant that I had a moment of hesitation. One that he sensed.

Another man. A selfish and uncaring man would have just taken me, not caring of my last second dithers. After all we had done so far, the last thing a man would think is that he needed my permission. I had given that to Mark, time and time over at each stage of our afternoon. He didn't need it, and I knew it. I wanted him to take me, denying me from any control or complicity in the act.

But in hesitating and looking at me with an expectant gaze, he forced me to give myself to him with no questions or doubts. He said nothing to that effect. His stance and stare said it all. As did my own realization that this was not the act of a teen girl with the teen high-school athlete. But a grown man and woman in lust and total surrender.

And in that last moment of truth, I gave in to my basest needs and wants. My desires that I no longer wanted denied. When I gestured for him to proceed, I went through a final portal from one universe to another. I consented without force or coercion. I owned my moment and gave in to my desires with that small imperceptible nod that changed me forever.

Receiving my final approval, I saw Mark tense as he moved closer and rubbed his thick head on my wide-open pink slit. Wetting himself with my lust, he advanced just enough to enter me slowly. Words can not describe the feeling of being spread open by a cock that wide. I grunted and gasped at the sensation knocking my breath away. But he gave me no reprieve. That ship had sailed moments before when he was not inside me.

I stared in utter amazement as the massive pole of muscle surrounded by my vanishing labia continued pushing inside me. The stretching feeling would have been painful had my vaginal fluids not helped lubricate his way in. I gasped as my legs spasmed around his arms, pinning me down and squealing. He pulled back and pushed back in a few times, helping my body adjust. But I was just not ready for something that thick in me.

"You're too big," I gasped.

Eventually, he reached over, grabbing a lube bottle then splashed some on my stretched cunt lips and his shaft.

"This will help," he said. "Get ready."

Not are you ready...

As I took more and more of his cock, I felt pressure deep inside me. Most of his shaft but an inch was inside me. His thick dick had gone past my g-spot and cervix to push against my squishy insides. I still could not believe my body had allowed so much of him inside me! There was but an inch left. I gasped as I felt my insides pushed further before he started to withdraw.

My tight labia held on to him as he pulled out, now coated with my internal cream. And surprisingly, the discomfort began to fade, replaced by a bizarre sense of pleasure I had never felt before. With each invasion of my insides by his massive pole, I was so wide open! I wish I could say childbirth had helped, but due to my narrow hips, both my kids had been C-section delivered. This was indeed the most my poor vagina had ever felt stretched by anything.

As he pulled out and plunged back in, what was discomfort faded entirely. The sensation transitioned to pleasure that I had never felt before. I had cum by fucking from my husband's cock back when he fucked me fast and hard. But this was something else.

Mark's cock was a thick pole as thick as my husband from end to end and longer. He filled me from entry to the back on my insides with no room to spare. Then his battering ram plunged and pushed in my depths. Something that rocked my entire groin like a pulsing earthquake. If there was such a thing.

You could smell the scent of my vaginal fluids and hear our bodies slap with each thrust in between my grunts and moans. Mark was not even breathing hard. Athletic training at the pro-level does that to men. He was a machine. He hardly broke a sweat. All I could feel was him pounding my insides and the same sounds. Squelch, slap, squelch, slap...

It did not take long for me to feel my first of many vaginal orgasms. They are milder than when my clit was stimulated. But they make the act of fucking to die for. In the next fifteen minutes, I had cum close to ten times. Two of them back to back from the fast and deep thrusts Mark gave me. To endure and heighten the pleasure of his thrusts, I would strain and try to push up toward him with my thighs and groin. By this point, I was both exhausted and needed a reprieve.

"Please give me a break... you are phenomenal, but I'm cramping up."

My army wrestler dad once told me about cramps during a practice. The mention of leg cramps to an athlete is like yelling grenade at a pack of soldiers. They take notice and understand the pain as they live with it regularly. And that was how Mark reacted, pulling back. I could have sworn I heard a pop when he plopped out. Just then, I felt a sense of emptiness where his massive cock had been. But also relief as I stretched my legs to get feeling back into them.

"Are you OK," he said, seeing me grimace as I got feeling back into my limbs.

"I think I need to do stretching exercises before we do this again," I replied.

His expression changed then from concern to relief and something else I couldn't place. There was a slight smile there. Not a smirk. But a genuine smile.

"What?" I asked, looking to him for an answer. "What are you smiling at?"

He almost blushed but managed to get control.

"You said before we do this again," he replied. "Are we? Doing it again?"

He went from man to boy in seconds, then back to man again. But in that instant, I decided I liked him and that I also liked the fucking. Yes. Fucking. Pure and unadulterated man/woman coupling with no interest in love or connections. Liberated from those pesky emotions, we had concentrated on nothing but the physical act. A truly indescribable feeling.

I remember similar dalliances with young men in college after losing my virginity. No emotions to cloud the sexual experience. Only none of those boys had been as good in technique as Mark. A grown man with extensive experience with women.

"When did you learn to be this good?" I asked.

He seemed to have this far away look. I'm old enough to recognize that look now. Not so much so then. He had to explain it.

"There was an older woman," he said. "She... she took me under her wing and taught me a lot."

"Obviously!" I replied. "I should send her a Christmas card."

He chuckled and lay next to me again.

"You haven't cum yet, Mark," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"You noticed," he replied. "I don't cum every time I have sex."

"Excuse me?"

He smiled, but I saw a sadness in his eyes. A sore point? Mr. Perfect was not perfect?

"I... just don't cum each time. I have to work at it and be relaxed."

"You said you were nervous earlier. You weren't joking, were you?"

He shook his head as he lay back with arms over his head.

"OK, you may not like this and cut me off. But this is how it is. I take a long time to cum at best, and sometimes I just don't. I probably won't today because it's our first time and yes, I am a bit nervous about telling you that. How you'll react from knowing and... "

He stopped talking. Then returned my stare.

"Sorry, I was rambling," he finally said self consciously.

"You're fine," I replied, reaching for him.

Well, his cock. It was laying obscenely on his thigh, still somewhat hard. Not saying a word, I lowered my head on it, hearing him inhale. As I stroked his shaft and licked his head, he came alive, and I went to work. I felt I owed him that, as Mark had made me cum at least ten times. I was a wreck because of him. The least I could do was to give him one orgasm. How hard could it be?

It took me close to an hour. Yes... an hour! I thought my pussy hurt earlier, but it was nothing to how my jaw and throat felt after sucking him as long as I did. A few times, I had to stop sucking and just use my hands just to get my jaw to relax. But I was a woman on a mission. I can be stubborn that way.

And I failed.

In the end, Mark and I fucked again for a while before I had to stop it and get home. But the die had been cast. We both liked our time together, surprising for him. Sated for the moment, we both took showers before we dressed to leave. At least I was.

"Mark," I said as we were dressing. "Are you sure you want to do this again? I... never made you cum."

"No," he replied with a smirk.

"Don't mess with me," I said, smacking his muscular shoulder.

He looked so good.

"You did your best, Linda," he replied, buttoning his shirt. "Most women don't even bother after a while. I'm used to it. Yes, it can be frustrating at times, but this was expected. First time and all. But I hope there is a second time."

"I hope so too, Mark, but I don't know when. This was a spur of the moment thing. I'll have to see how I can juggle my schedule so we can do this again."

"I understand," he replied. "I'll text you my availability for the week. But I am free Saturday morning."

"Look, Mark. I had a blast and want to do this again. But I will not do anything that can make my husband suspicious. I don't want to lose him or my family. And I also don't want to cause you similar problems either."

"Agreed," he said as we headed out.

***

And that's how it started.

He kissed me one last time in the elevator, fondling my left tit while I touched his ass. Then I drove back to work and went to my office. It was sevenish. Jim and the kids would be home, so I called from my desk phone. My work number would show on my husband's caller ID. And yes, I had thought all this through.

"Hi, Jim," I said. "How's the kids?"

"We ate, and they are playing. Are you coming home soon? I made spaghetti."

"Yeah, I'm about done and heading home in five. See you in half-hour or so."

"OK. Love you."

"Love you too."

***

Returning home

Looking back on it now, I was amazed at how calm and relaxed I was on the way home that evening. It was like a weight had been taken off my shoulders. I was a little tired from all the exertion, but overall, I was... relaxed. Both physically and mentally.