February Sucks - Linda's Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say Mark did everything I asked in this new journey of ours. Using his fingers, he lubricated my back hole until he had three of them in me. I decided that it was then or never.

"Take the dildo out of the bag and put it in me," I said, pointing to the small travel bag I had brought.

It was not a huge one, but it was pointy then wide on the bottom. I had bought it some years ago when I trained my ass to take Jim's dick in me. Now it came in handy again. I leaned over the bed on my knees and felt him reach behind me.

Mark slipped it in me, and I felt it seated in my asshole.

"Now, lay on your back," I instructed him.

When he obeyed me, his thick cock stood at an obscene forty-five-degree angle from his groin. It was my turn to lubricate him with my hands. The look on his face was priceless. Anticipation, desire, you name it. He looked like he died and had gone to heaven, knowing what was about to happen.

"Let me be in control at first," I said with a reassuring smile. "You can drive after."

Climbing over him, I took the dildo out and quickly placed Mark's thick cock just under my gaping back hole. And before I lost my nerve, I sat on it slowly while holding it in place. And... wow!

No matter how much lubrication we used. How many fingers Mark had inserted in me. How many days I walked around with a buttplug in my ass. Or how mentally I prepared for this moment. Nothing! And I mean nothing could have prepared me for the feeling as that thick head of his lodged in my opening.

But I was ready. I don't know how many articles about anal sex I had read to prepare me for this moment. The only thing that would help me was something I had read about a woman being in control doing anal. I took a deep breath, and just as instructed, I strained back my bowels. I'll let you figure out how we usually use that bodily function. Generally for something exiting. Only the same applies for entry in anal. And in doing so, I experienced the most unbelievable feeling ever during sex.

As I strained, my sphincter muscles loosened, and with all the lubrication, Mark's thick head slipped inside me! The shock was not his entry as I had thought it would be. But in the feeling of fullness after. It was unbelievable. My husband is as thick in the bottom, but his cock never felt as invasive as Mark's did that day. Using more lubricant, I applied it on his shaft, staying in place with a third of his long pole in me.

"Holy hell!" he said softly, as his neck craned so he can watch me impale myself on him. "Does that hurt?"

"Actually..." I replied as I tried to keep it under control. "No... I just feel so full. Ohh..."

I can just imagine what grimaces my face made for him to see because he looked almost apologetic and... grateful that I was doing this for him. Only he was wrong. Ever since the last time I had tried and failed to take him in my ass, it had been all I could think of. Even if I managed to have his great cock in me once, I would remember it for the rest of my life.

Ever so slowly, I rose and fell on his thickness, feeding more of it in me until... oh Gawd! My ass cheeks had rested on his thighs! I was surprised that I had taken all of him in me. And I could feel every inch inside me. More so than when he was in my cunt. The sensation almost made me dizzy.

Once I was used to the fullness and felt comfortable with him, I rode him feeling no pain or discomfort. Only a different kind of pleasure. After a while, my legs started to cramp from holding the position, so I stopped with him deep inside me.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

I debated my response for a few seconds, then went with it.

"If I lay on my back and you get between my legs to do this, can you promise to be gentle? It's not like pussy fucking."

"Linda," he replied, sighing in disbelief. "I am in awe of you doing this. I'll do whatever you want."

I was more than flattered to hear Mark say that. Five weeks ago, we didn't know one another, and now he was in owe of me? But then, if what he said was true, and I was the first woman ever to allow him in her ass, it was not unlikely that he would think of me fondly.

"I'm small enough that you can do this, Mark. Sit up and keep me on you."

He looked at me apprehensively but nodded. For a few seconds, he reminded me of how Jim had been delicate with me. I shook that thought out of my mind and held Mark's muscular shoulders as he raised off the bed, spreading his legs and taking me in his arms close.

"I got you," he said.

I could sense the power in his strong arms, back, and legs as he shifted and raised me. Still impaled on his hard cock as he turned us both on his knees. Then he stopped and gently lowered me to my back.

Mark held me close as I marveled at the feeling of him deep inside me. He stared at me with the forceful gaze of the conquering lover out to fuck the damsel in his lair. Aroused and preoccupied as I was, I confused his behavior as just Mark being Mark. Not that I could have done anything about it at the moment, as I was totally under his physical control.

What followed was the most intense sexual experience of my life to date. And also the most fearful.

I was on my back with legs spread wide as Mark applied more lubricant to where our bodies joined. His thumb rubbed my clit as he slowly began the in and out movements inside my stretched and packed rectum. My entire groin seemed to be on fire as he sawed in and out of me while his fingers invaded my cunt. His thumb would rub circles around my clit as I gasped in erotic bliss.

I had my first orgasm after a few minutes, and it was intense. It was a clitoral orgasm, but it was accented and amplified by the thrusting deep inside me. When I removed his thumb from my clit, he continued assfucking me slowly.

"Easy," I said, taking the lubricant and squirting more where his dick was invading my rear. As lubricated as he was and as open wide my ass became, the sensations increased. My entire body seemed to rock in a pulsing manner with each of his thrusts. As my tits bounced, my nipples burned. There was the squishing sound of his entry and exit. And the smell of my soaked and neglected cunt in heat.

Everything combined set fires off in my sex addled mind. I was in another world. A world where a giant held me and took what he wanted from me. I gasped as I started to feel the first distant waves of a cumming orgasm. I shrieked with a guttural growl as Mark held me down like a captured animal and fucked away at my insides.

All the gentleness was gone in him. This Mark fucked my ass like a man possessed. The look on his face was near evil.

"You fucken cunt... take it... in your ass... take it... you bitch... take my dick. Not so big to fuck you... is it?"

His instant fit of anger snapped me out of my sexual reverie. He was fucking me harder and harder. Banging his groin into my ass and forcing his thick cock deep inside me. The sensation was both arousing and fearful. And then his thrusts became harder and faster. I was no longer feeling pleasure. Instead, a pain sheered deep within me.

"Mark... no... you're hurting me! No!"

"You don't get this from your cuck husband... you come to me for it... you are my bitch... mine... you understand?"

Mark, please go easier..."

"Fucken cunt... I own all of you... take it bitch!"

I had never felt a man's ejaculation inside my pussy once. But I felt the heat of his warm deposit as he shot jet after jet of what felt like hot liquid in my depths. It was like a warm enema. One deposited by a thick tube of hardened flesh that pulsed and pulsed for seemingly forever. I may have enjoyed it had he not forced fucked me. But I was now in pain, and all I wanted was for him to be out of me.

His strong arms had held me down as he growled one last time and almost collapsed on top of me. Managing to hold himself up with one arm, he moved back as he caught his breath. My ass finally freed as he withdrew, and his cum dribbled out of my gaping back hole onto the sheets.

I was sobbing. All that niceness and gentleness of earlier was gone. It had been replaced by this monster of a man, full of anger and hate.

Without a word to me, he stood and headed for the bathroom.

Then in that instant, by survival instinct told me: "get out." And that is what I did. Forgetting the carry bag with my sex toys, bra, and underwear, I tossed my red dress over me and grabbed my shoes and purse. I was running for the door barefoot when I heard him call to me.

"Linda? Where are you?"

But I kept going.

***

I ran out barefoot, holding my things as his cum dribbled out my ass, down my legs. I don't know if he chased me down the steps or tried taking the elevator. All I know is that I made it to my SUV parked down the street and drove off back to work. Once there, I gathered my things, sent Jim an email that I was going to the gym, and ran out again.

Stopping at a drug store for another enema, I drove to the gym. I tossed my red dress in the garbage in the locker room, not ever wanting to see it again. Then ran under the shower in a closed stall with my face on the wall. Bawling like a baby, I wonder how low I had sunk. My rectum was starting to throb.

I hadn't noticed the blood dripping down my inner thighs and legs until I saw it going around and around by the drain.

End of Part 01

***

Part two to be submitted soon, while part three is almost finished.

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

Agree with most of what MeredithX says and now I feel like I need to read the MattieBlackUK version before hitting Chapter 2. I will stay the course and read MattieBlackUK's version.

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

Agreedwith MeredithX. This makes much more sense. Clearly she's wrong but the idea she would out of the blue cheat on the perfect husband on their anniversary celebration with friends and husband right there is ridiculous and this offers a much better reality... Also the idea the other couples, especially husband would try to make him see why it was no big deal is ludicrous to me. Maybe I'm just to shelteref though.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Kal, that was just sick. You can do better.

ipmanxipmanx7 months ago

Marc seems to enjoy incestuous sex, he wants his lover to call him dady

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

"I remember that Jerasic part movie." Hmm, I must have missed that one. :-) This story is far better than the original George whoever story, that's for sure.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

February Sucks - Another Version What would a real man do...in Loving Wives
February Sucks He took her because he knew he could. What next?in Loving Wives
A Wife's Choice A boss takes advantage of a wife/mother and ruins a marriage.in Loving Wives
February Sucks -- Big Time The Saddletramp version of GeorgeAnderson's epic tale.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories