February Sucks - Linda's Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember reviewing everything that happened with Mark. How good it felt to get fucked hard by his big cock. I wasn't sure if I could handle that part day in and day out. How did Bella LaValliere manage to take that big dick all the time? I was sore when I got home, but not as bad as one might think. Still, I remembered with a smile how, after the initial shock of something thick prying me open, my cunt had adjusted to receive his wide cock. Not just at the entrance, but further inside me.

My pussy is used to Jim's cock that is narrower upfront and becomes thicker toward the base. If I could describe the difference, Jim is like a spike. Thinner upfront than the shaft. His cock enters almost effortlessly, and only after a few inches does it get thick to stretch my entrance. On the other hand, Mark's is as thick upfront as Jim's in his bottom third. It was why it hurt at first until my body adjusted to him. Both feel good in me. But with Mark, I have to be careful and prepare next time.

I had been a bit non-committal on when Mark and I would get together again. But I knew that barring some severe obstacle, we would. Whatever was going on inside my husband's head, I was tired of waiting for him. We could not fix his issue unless he shared it. And in not sharing it, he pushed me away. He was thus depriving me of what he used to give me with all his heart.

It was not just the lost sexual fulfillment, but allowing me to be his best friend, his everything. After years of this impasse, I had enough of waiting and looked for the pleasure he denied me elsewhere. And now that I had found it, I wanted more. There was little if any guilt.

My first evening home as a fallen woman was surprisingly uneventful. After I got home and changed, I had a bowl of Jim's spaghetti while I watched TV. Jim was on his laptop, doing some work, as I ate carbs to replenish energy expended that afternoon with Mark. I was feeling relaxed and satisfied. After all, I had just been fucked by the stud most women in the country would have lined up for. And fucked, well.

"How was your day?" he asked, still looking at his screen.

That would have been an "interesting" conversation had the kids not decided they needed attention.

"Fine," I retorted. "I went to one of the conference rooms to concentrate and did my work there."

Luckily, I was spared conversation about my "eventful" day by Emma wanting to sit on his lap and Tommy on mine. As we hugged them and played with the family, I realized how much I loved them all. Jim included. Yes, Mark was a good lay and a pleasant distraction. But that was all he would ever be.

An hour later, everyone was in bed, including us.

For some reason, I was horny again and let Jim know. He nodded as I tossed my panties off and yanked on his boxers. Before he could change his mind, my hands reached for his cock to stroke. But I wanted more. Without a word exchanged, I lowered my head over his semi-hard cock and wrapped my lips around him. Moving between his legs and grasping his shaft and balls gave him no chance to escape or resist as I sucked.

Soon, Jim gave in and let me work my magic. Disappointed at myself for not being able to make Mark cum earlier, I had this urge to make Jim do so in my mouth. It took less than ten minutes. Poor Jim didn't know what hit him.

My jaw was tender, and so was my throat from sucking Mark's larger cock for an hour. But I let him face fuck me as he got close to the edge. Once we started, any thoughts of discomfort faded from my mind.

The first sign he was close to cumming, was his hands over my hair. For the first time in ages, my husband's long fingers grasped my head as he began thrusting his hips to shove his cock as far as he could in my mouth.

"I'm going to cum!" he tried to warn.

Not only did I not care that he would, but I wanted him to. He was too far gone to stop, and by continuing, I made sure he didn't escape. Once, he let me know I kept him out of my throat to make sure he came over my tongue.

As much as I tried in the past, I had yet to master the art of taking a man's cum as he occupied my throat. But that did not stop me from swallowing it. As Jim began spurting his warm cum, I held on to his balls and shaft, catching everything in my mouth.

When I felt him finish, I pulled back and opened my mouth for him to see. Then in one gulp, it all went down to my stomach, and I opened my mouth to show him proudly.

Another man. The man I had married. The man before Tommy was born, that man, would have smiled at that and be glad to have a playful wife. But Jim just stared back in disbelief, saying nothing.

"We can do more if you like," I finally responded. "I'll go wash my mouth for you."

Memories of Jim not wanting to kiss me with his cum on my face or lips prevented me from trying to repeat that fiasco. A finality to boundaries between us had set in. One that I had accepted. We would still have sex. But if I had to adjust to his way, I did not mind. What Jim would not give me, I would get elsewhere, and we would stay married. Our family, unbroken.

I returned in a few minutes, having brushed, rinsed, and using mouthwash with the bathroom open for him to see. Jim had his boxers back on and was getting under the covers.

"Do you want me to eat you?" he asked.

But I could tell his heart was not in it and was only offering. I would not have minded as I was clean, and Mark had not cum in me or fucked me bareback. But for some reason, the notion of having my husband eat my pussy right after my lover had fucked me seemed wrong somehow.

Call it conscience or good manners or guilt; I decided then that I would not let Jim eat me after being with Mark from then on. OK. There was some guilt. But not much. I was adjusting.

"If you get hard, I would love to ride you," I replied. "Is that OK?"

Surprisingly, Jim nodded in agreement. He only fucked me doggie those days, trying not to look into my eyes. But I no longer cared why he didn't mind a change that night. Maybe I should have.

He pulled the covers off, then tugged his boxers off to show me he was getting hard once more. At least I could still get my husband aroused. Once again, I lowered my head to his cock, with Jim surprising me by not complaining. Strange the we had some progress on the day I had began my affair with another man. But it was too late to cry over spilled milk. In a couple of minutes, I had him hard enough to fuck.

Not wanting to spoil the mood by facing him, I moved to straddle him in reverse cowgirl, looking away. My thighs and pussy were still sore from my time with Mark, but I found myself needing Jim inside me. To make sure that he and I were still a couple. To affirm what I had said to Mark about us having nothing but sex. Jim was my husband that I would not let go. And even with all our problems, I still held hope that we would eventually solve them.

I guided Jim's erection to my entrance and lowered myself on it, sighing in pleasure as I took all of him in me. Especially that thick second half of his cock; the part that stretched me. No matter how sore Mark's longer cock made me, the sensations of Jim's dick were something comforting I needed after my first act of adultery.

I came twice on my husband before he came inside me, and I lay next to him. I was exhausted, but I felt sated; sexually fulfilled, and satisfied. Pulling the covers over us, I tossed a leg over Jim's as he covered us, and we drifted to sleep.

***

In less than a week, my life had changed. I felt happy and contented as we continued with our lives. Mine was divided into three parts: work, family, and Mark. Separate, but essential in their own distinct way.

Meet-ups with Mark were usually once or twice a week. We both had busy schedules and families that we could not compromise on. We tried to get together during the week when his wife Bella and my Jim were at work. And I finally found a way to use my days off.

I would go to work, check on work e-mails, and then log on to a free e-mail account that both Mark and I had the password for. Using the calendar, Mark would note days he was out of town or unavailable. I would then adjust my schedule and take part of a day off to be with him. Then I would return to work for a while to leave Jim an e-mail or call him from my phone, covering my tracks. If he checked, Jim would see calls and my work address on our communication and had little to suspect.

But my demeanor changed. If Jim noticed, he said nothing about it. But my best friend Dee was not the silent type. The five couples would get together once a week at alternating homes to watch football or socialize. The men did the first while we women would drift off and talk about women things. I was glad to be away from the game. My husband and the other men tossed Mark's name out as if they knew him. If they only knew how familiar I was with him. To say that the situation was surreal would have been an understatement.

So when my best friend of the lot, Dee, cornered me coming out of the bathroom in her bedroom, I didn't think anything of it.

"So," Dee said, closing the door. "What's been happening with you?"

She asked that with a knowing look as if I had been keeping something from her.

"What do you mean? Everything is fine," I replied.

"You seem different Linda, come one spill. What's going on with you?"

I did my best not to show surprise, but she knew me too well.

"Well, things are going well with work, the family, and even with Jim."

"Really?" she said, raising an eyebrow. "I thought you and Jim had problems. You know..."

With that comment, she pointed to the bed; hers and Dave's bed, but I got her implication. Some time ago, I had confided in her about the issues Jim and I had with our sex life. Then about how Jim had not been telling me what was wrong. Dee had listened as a good friend is supposed to and told me to give Jim time. You know the stuff friends say to each other. Or are expected to?

"I decided that if this is what life is going to be with us, so be it."

"What?"

"Look, Dee, so long as we stay together as a family and still have sex, it's better than divorce."

"Yeah, but bad sex?"

"I've had worse than what Jim and I have Dee. I don't know why he changed after Tommy was born. I have been asking him, but he is not sharing. Not even to go to marriage counseling. So, after all this time asking, I stopped and decided to live my life and stop stressing over it. If he wants to talk, he knows where I am."

"Well..." Dee replied. "It certainly shows. And you two are finally fucking?"

"I won't go into details, Dee, but I no longer wait for him to do for me. I got aggressive and am getting more. It's not what we had before Tommy was born, but better than stressing over it. That Jim is in the past. I'll make do with the Jim of now."

"Make do?" she asked as I opened the door to go out to the party. "Hm..."

I didn't stick around to talk more. Dee would have loved to do that for the rest of the party.

***

Trouble ahead

The sex with Mark was indescribable.

We did everything in bed but one thing. Anal. Mark was just too big. We tried twice and then gave up.

"I am so sorry, Mark," I had apologized. "But it just hurts, and I can't take the chance of you rupturing me. How would I explain that?"

"I understand," he said, clearly disappointed. "I have yet to do that with a woman. At least you tried."

"I'm so sorry."

"Do you do that with your husband?"

"We agreed to not talk about what we do with our spouses, Mark."

"You do, don't you?" he persisted.

It was the first time he angered me.

"OK, Mark, you want to talk about sex with our spouses? Let's do it."

He seemed taken aback by my reaction but waited for me to continue.

"Jim and I have had anal in the past. He is... shaped differently than you. His head is thinner, but the rest of him is as thick as you. So with coaxing and lubrication, he can get it in my ass without hurting me. By the time he gets the thick part in me, I'm open enough to accept it. Something I can't do with you."

"Have had?" he said. "You and Jim don't anymore?"

I starred back at him, wondering how much I should say to Mark about Jim and I. What I should have done was to tell him he had gotten his answer, and that was to be it. Instead, I asked him a question in return.

"Do you and Bella do anal?"

"No," he replied. "She says the same as you: Too big."

"I know you have no control over the size of your dick Mark," I replied. "Just like some men have no control over how small theirs is. But take my word for it. What you do for me upfront is phenomenal. I'm sure Bella loves that as well."

Yeah, I know. I was fishing without bait. But hey! I'm a girl. It's part of our inquisitive nature.

"Bella and I have sex sparingly. She says it hurts after and during. You seem to do OK with it. And other women have as well."

I flinched at the mention of other women. We were not having unprotected sex, but I wondered if Mark was seeing other women as well as myself. Then I realized how stupid I was being. Mark was not my husband or my property. We met for "just sex." Right?

"Well, maybe one of your other women can give you their ass," I said back without thinking. "I have to go."

"Linda, please stop. I didn't mean to upset you."

He tried to placate me, but I felt put off and wanted out of the apartment of his friend we were using to meet and fuck. But he never denied that he was seeing other women.

I got mad at myself for exhibiting jealousy to him. That was stupid and immature at best. And as I would find out, it would create problems for me down the road. Some events and comments do have unintended consequences. Don't they?

***

Mark's present

It had been a month since I had been seeing Mark. It was fun to get together twice a week, but with the holidays coming and the local team going to the playoffs, that was impossible. The holidays were always busy for our family then. And then there were the work parties, and the kids' Christmas... excuse me... holiday shows. Not to mention the playoff football parties. Yeah... those were a hoot!

"And Mark LaValliere scores another touchdown!"

Everyone high-fives and cheers.

"That guy is something else, isn't he?" Dave said to me as he passed me the chips.

"He sure is," Jim said, sitting next to me.

I took a slog from my beer bottle and tried to fade in the background.

***

When we went home, I checked my second phone, which I kept hidden in my purse. What Jim called the "black hole of all matter" and stayed out of. It was always silenced and locked with a password. Keeping my make-up in the purse, I would take it with me to the bathroom and not raise suspicions.

-M: I miss you. When can we meet?- he had sent two hours before.

-M: Did you watch the game?- that was an hour later.

-M: We're flying back tonight. Text me when you get this.- That one was just two minutes before.

-L: Saw the game. You were your usual self. Congratulations on the win. Not sure when we can meet. Go home and see your kids. Merry Christmas.- I replied.

I received an answer almost instantly.

-M: Please make some time tomorrow. I have the keys to the apartment for the afternoon. I promise. You won't be disappointed.-

The bastard! He knew how to get to me.

-L: OK. Last time before Christmas. I have a present for you.-

-M: I can't wait, baby girl.

It was a bit risky as I had a meeting the next day planned. But I knew I could cancel it. With our schedules, Mark and I would not see each other until after the new year. One last time was just what I needed to get me through.

Baby girl! He only called me that when we were fucking. He had asked me to call him daddy. I would only do that when he had made me cum a few times and was fucking me from behind on the rug. But on a text!

Dee was right about how I had changed in that month. Being fucked by Mark sated my needs. And I mean fucked. Not once did we ever do it slow and loving like. We both had spouses for that, after all. But Mark knew I needed the rough fucking and gave it to me.

It was time I have him something in return. And I had been getting ready for it. Each day before leaving for work, I inserted a thick buttplug in my ass and wore it all day long. It had been uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it. On top of that, I started demanding anal from Jim.

My husband had balked at first, but I had stopped giving him control of the bedroom. The first time we brought it back to our repertoire, I acted like I would ride him in my pussy, only this time I placed him in my back entrance and sat. By the time he realized which hole he was occupying, it was too late. Dimming the lights had helped. When the room was dark, he couldn't see my eyes, and I could ride facing him. But then he got into it and started letting me do it every night.

***

Meeting Mark the day after his victory, he was on a high and very boisterous. Barely waiting for us to close the apartment door, he grabbed and lifted me. I squealed and wrapped my legs around him. That day I wore a red dress that flared over my knees. When Mark lifted me, wrapping my legs around him had been easy as we kissed.

But Mark had more in mind. We were both dressed, but he reached under me and unzipped his pants. Before I could protest, he had his cock out. I could feel that club of his touching my pussy lips over my panties. Panties that he shoved aside in a flash.

"Mark, what..." was all I managed to say before he rubbed his bulbous head on my labia.

"Oh hell, you're so wet," he hissed as he found my wet front hole.

I gasped as his huge cock spread me wide open, going past my entrance.

"Fuck, you're so big!"

He fed me more and more of himself until I was impaled on his hard muscle. Gasping, I felt his cock head deep inside me. But then, he felt it and stopped to look at me.

"What do you have in there? He asked and reached toward my butt-plugged asshole. His eyes popped open in surprise. "Oh, you nasty girl!"

"Just fuck me!" I gasped.

He did, but I could see the realization of what a buttplug in my ass meant. Say what you will about jocks, but when it comes to sex, they are smarter than other things.

"Linda, baby girl, is that what I think it is?"

"Just fuck me, Mark. Make me cum, dammit!" I practically begged.

It had taken so little time on his mighty cock, and I was ready to cum. My pussy was on fire wet, and he was sliding in it so good!

"OK, baby girl!" he smiled back as he rocked my world.

He had figured out what his gift from me would be, and I was planning on giving it to him after he made me cum. After he did, he let me down and ushered me to the bedroom like a boy about to play with a new toy. And when we shed our clothes, I set down the rules.

"Mark," I said as I licked his cock. "Before you get my ass, you have to fuck me senseless. I need to be really into it."

"Whatever you say," he replied in surrender.

Had I told him to throw a game if it meant having my ass, I think he would have done it. Just by the way he reacted, I could tell that the great Mark LaValliere was about to lose his virginity. Well... kind off.

And just as I asked, he fucked me for the next hour in as many ways as I asked. It felt great to be in control with a man who could snap me in two in an instant. But as much as I had fun with that, I had to come through with my promise.

Eventually, it was time. Taking the bag I had brought, I went to the bathroom and took out the plug from my ass. Inside the bag was a premixed enema. When I returned, I was ready. Not just clean inside and opened by wearing the plug for days, but mentally.