February Sucks - Linda's Choice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are serious..." he trailed off, staring at me in shock. "With Bella!"

I swallowed my pride, my jealousy, pain, and every other jumble of emotions that ran amock in me, managing to nod as nonchalantly as I could. It took all my self-control not to scream, "no! forget what I just said."

"One woman and one woman only," I replied. "Bella. Take it or leave it, Jim. It's not like she is a skank. The woman is gorgeous."

"I have a gorgeous woman," he replied.

"Nice gesture Jim," I said, loving him for the compliment but knowing I had to set it aside. "But the offer stands."

"Linda, I know you are," he stopped to make air-quotes, "offering. But this is more than that. And I need more than that to cross that line."

I trembled at the thought of what was coming. But I knew it had to. Jim was not a stupid man. He would not jeopardize our relationship and life together without some insurance.

"I want to hear it from you, Linda. Don't dump this decision on me and reserve the right later to toss it in my face."

"I won't..."

"NO!" he raised his voice forcefully. "I want you to make a choice. If you want me to fuck your boss so we can have the life we have, you will be part of this decision. You will tell me, clearly and distinctly, that you not only approve. But that you WANT me to do Bella."

There. Another choice for me to make. Another indecent quandary taking me further and further down the pit of my self-created despair. I either exposed my infidelity and betrayal to my husband, or I came off as a shallow woman obsessed with money and semi-celebrity. By this point in my life, I felt that even my choices were devoid of choice.

"Yes," I heard myself whisper.

"What did you say?" he asked, continuing to stare into my damaged soul.

"Yes, Jim. I said yes," I looked away in shame.

He had nodded and left the room.

***

Fuck Toy

And then came that dreaded day. Three years later, Bella indeed called on me to relinquish my husband to her. It was at a party at her and her husband's estate in San Francisco. Billed as a B-fit awards ceremony and dance, it had dinner, music, and dancing to celebrate Bella's corporate success.

During the dancing, her philandering husband and my former lover Mark LaValliere, made another pass at me during dancing. Once again, just as I had done years before at Morrison's dance club, I refused him. He had walked off, letting me stand on the floor alone. But at least he had not returned to the table and exposed me to Jim.

I thought that Bella had enough of his antics and reacted that evening. But as I learned soon after, she had prepared for that night to exact her revenge, humiliation, and punishment of her husband. Alas, not just Mark, but me as well.

In her moment of triumph, Bella made me tell my husband to go with her. Having prepared him, all I could do was say "fuck her," as if I was unphased by it. Inside I was falling apart.

Placing me and her bound and gagged husband in a room with a two-way mirror, she made us watch as she and my husband fucked. She had forgone the use of using cameras for remote TV viewing for a reason.

"I wanted you both to watch with your own eyes. To have the image of me being fucked and having Jim do as I asked of him seared into your brains."

Yes, Bella has a flair for the dramatic and exacting revenge. It was revenge she exacted on Mark after her show was over, and I was removed from the soundproofed room. Husbands of Mark LaValliere conquests replaced me in that room and proceeded to beat the crap out of him. One exceptionally "large," in every respect, black man whose sister's marriage Mark had ruined, was the final touch to his punishment. Mark's ass hurt for days after.

But my humiliation and total surrender to Bella was just beginning for the night. Taking me to another bedroom, Bella had my husband waiting for us.

"He still doesn't know," Bella whispered in my ear, reminding me she still controlled my destiny. "Surrender to me. If you love him, it will be easy. But I hope it's not."

Bella showed how diabolical she could be that night. She would not rest until I was emotionally beaten and sexually subject to her will. What followed was a foray into bisexuality for me that I had not experienced. Sure, I had satisfied my bi-curiosity during college with a couple of girls. But that had long been in my past, with one exception some months before.

Bella and I had some drinks after a business trip to Cleveland for a new B-fit opening. We had been alone, tipsy, leading to our girl talk drifting to various sexual subjects. One of which being woman to woman action and our proclivities. Bella had reached for me and kissed me. Stunned, I had not resisted and even allowed her tongue to probe my lips.

"Yummy," Bella had said. "You've given me an idea."

And sure enough, that night of nights, Bella had seduced me in front of my husband. My subservient status to her cemented as she made me suck my husband and then insert his unprotected cock in her wet, waxed cunt. Once I overcame the initial shock, I licked her clit as I watched my husband's thick cock invade and pleasure my erotic boss. Bella reminded me of my place by holding my head with both hands.

"That's it," she hissed. "Lick my clit as I enjoy your husband's dick. It's my dick tonight, Linda."

And she went out of her way to assert her dominance over me. One that my husband allowed her to. At one moment, when I dared look to him for deliverance, he had shrugged.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it?" Jim had said and continued fucking Bella for the umpteenth time.

What could I say? How could I reply to that after I had delivered him to Bella's arms? And in that moment, I realized how lucky I was that Bella had only exacted sexual humiliation of me dosed with smatterings of pleasure.

"Jim, your wife, has some secret tendencies she revealed to me when she was under the influence," she snickered to my husband as he lay behind her fucking her from behind. "Lick my clit and Jim's balls while you are down there, Linda. That's a good sub."

"Linda," he chimed in, "what have you been hiding from me?"

"Keep licking, girl," Bella said, holding my head down. "I'll tell your darling husband. See, your lovely Midwest wife has some hidden desires. Spanking being one of them. Being tied up and fucked in her ass the other. And I have a special treat for her soon."

I didn't have long to wait for the said "treat." Bella pulled my husband's face to hers for a soulful kiss and then exalted him on.

"That's it, Jim, fuck my cunt..."

"Fuck me hard."

"Let your wife watch your dick go in and out of me. Watch Linda."

"Play with yourself while you watch me fucked by your man."

I don't know how Bella knew my most hidden weaknesses, but she sure had a list and was ticking them off one by one. Some I did not myself know. Because I was not just willingly submitting to her. I was surprisingly turned on by the imagery of her and my husband rutting like wild animals.

I was reminded of what the therapist had said about how some men were turned on my visual images. Sexual images aroused the voyeur in them. And those few who watched their spouse with another man often felt guilty at their arousal. While others accepted it and surrendered to the arousal it gave them. And that is what happened to me.

Not only was I forced to watch and service them both, but the deep recesses of my mind and my body conspired to further my humiliation. My cunt and nipples were on fire. So much so that when Bella directed me to, I fingered my clit and pussy as I watched my husband fuck Bella and played with her nipples. My eyes darted from his pussy froth covered shaft to her splayed cunt lips, hugging what I had considered my cock.

The squelching sounds of their mating, as well as the smell of sex and sweat, assaulted my weakened senses. They watched in fascination as my humiliation was completed as I came loudly.

"Good slut," Bella hissed, smirking at me while in my husband's arms. "You like watching me with your man."

The worse part was how my husband stared at me as if I was a stranger. Alas, he was not alone. I could barely recognize myself anymore. Having debased myself already, I made myself cum again loudly.

"Watch Linda," Bella taunted me. "Watch as your husband fucks me..."

"Do it, Jim," I heard myself hiss as if in an out of body experience.

"Oh yes," Bella joined in. "Cum in me, Jim. Shoot your load in me."

And Jim kept fucking her... deeper and faster as his hands mauled Bella's firm tits.

"Let your wife see it. Oh yes..."

It didn't take Jim long to cum after all the fucking and sucking he had endured from the two of us women already. Bella became a cock sleeve to him as he held her and moved her body on to his thick shaft. I could just imagine the sensations his cock was experiencing inside her, warm, inviting slut hole.

When my husband came, he jammed Bella's smaller body down on his and held her in place as his face contorted, and he grunted. Bella's gaze toward me, a look of triumph and derision. When she nodded to me, I thought her humiliation and conquest of me was complete. But I was wrong.

Bella reached over and grasped the hair on the back of my head, pulling me closer to her cock speared, messy pussy. The combined smell of their cum invaded my nostrils as much as the image of my husband's cum covered balls, shaft, and Bella's puffy red cunt.

"Back away slowly, Jim," the she-demon snickered. "Let your slut wife catch her treat. Yeah, that's it."

As my husband retreated, removing his cock from her cum filled cunt, Bella pushed my head down toward her fuck hole. I no longer needed to be told what to do. I knew. Willingly, I opened my mouth to lap my husband's cum mixed with Bella's cunt mix. In that instant, I forgot who I was, what I had been, and surrendered to these two most influential people in my life.

"That's it, you slut," Bella laughed. "Lick it all. Don't forget your husband's cock and balls. This was your fantasy, wasn't it?"

I had never said that to her as she was saying for Jim and I to hear. To humiliate and remind me that she was in charge of my life.

"That's the good slut. Eat it all."

And I did just as she asked.

That was the worse she did to me that night, but not the only part. Later, she and Jim tied my hands together and placed me on my knees with my face down. The spanking Jim gave me was light compared to the one Bella did when it was her turn. The sting of the smacking drew blood to my nether regions, arousing me further. As time passed, I lost the ability to tell from denigration to pleasure and pain.

"Fuck me please, Jim," I heard myself beg.

"Go ahead, Jim," Bella gave her approval. "Give your slut wife some dick. She loves dick. She told me she likes it thick like yours."

Her taunting no longer mattered. I just needed my husband inside me. I needed a good fast fuck, but the she-demon prevented him from it. And while he continued fucking me, I felt fingers invade my asshole coated with something slick.

"Bella, you are something else," I heard Jim, what used to be my Jim say to my boss.

The way the two interacted, I would be lucky if Jim was still my husband by morning. One finger turned to two as Jim fucked me and then three. I gasped at the intrusion. Not from pain so much as the pleasure it gave me. And that was not enough for them because next, I felt a hand that had to be Bella's as Jim's strong paws grasped my hips. Slick fingers, wet with my juices or lube, teased and manipulated my clit. The combined sensory assault was too much for me.

I came hard, groaning and gasping into the sheets below as Bella's diabolical laugh added the scene of my further debasement. When she reached to grasp and twist my nipples, the pain heightened and prolonged my orgasm.

"That's a good slut," Bella observed. "Now, Jim, fuck her ass!"

Before I had the chance to protest and ask my husband to be gentle, he placed his dick tip on my finger loosened back hole. As he began inserting himself, I was thankful for my husband's dick shape. His thinner head slipped in me easy. What with all the lubrication from my cunt, and the lube they had used with their fingers. Then his thicker shaft jammed in me.

It's a good thing, Jim and I did anal semi-regularly. He knew how to enter me, and I knew how to push back, opening my sphincter to allow him in. Still, I gasped at his size and fervor. For some reason, Jim did not give my ass the time to adjust to his shaft girth. The only thing that saved me from another rupture was that I aided him with my straining back and the lubrication in between us. Soon he was seated deep inside me. He stayed still for a few seconds to let my ass get used to him as we usually did.

"No time to get soft, Jim," Bella said. "Fuck your whore wife hard. She needs it. Don't you, bitch?"

"Yes," I gasped. "Please fuck my ass."

When Bella's thumb found my clit, I squealed and felt my entire groin and things tremble. Whoever I was, I wasn't myself anymore. Bella had transformed me. I had become her and Jim's fuck toy.

***

Life in between

Before that night, I had lived under the illusion that Bella would have Jim once and then release him to me. In my recurring daydream, my comely boss would use Jim then discard him to move on to other male conquests. My Jim is handsome and well hung, but I didn't think he compared to the kind of men Bella cavorted with regularly. Actors, professional athletes, and TV anchors. I had even seen her in the company of super-wealthy tech moguls that could buy and sell B-fit with a snap of their fingers. So why, Jim?

We were only back from Frisco for three days when Bella called to inform me she would be arriving at our town that Friday evening.

"Why, Bella?" I asked. "Is there something wrong with the in-town locations?"

Bella had a professional touring schedule, which she rarely broke in visiting central market locations. I had just met with her last weekend before the party, giving her a report that she seemed to accept. Had something happened?

"No, everything is fine," Bella replied in a friendly tone.

Much friendlier than previous times. To say Bella was a stern boss would be an understatement. She was in her late thirties then, but she looked younger. Business people mistook her youth and looks at times, so Bella tended to be the iron lady to compensate. Having me under her thumb for years, she had used that cold tone with me almost always. Only the time she and I got drunk together had she let her hair down and been friendly.

"Visting friends?" I asked.

"You could say that," she replied. "I was hoping you and your darling husband could spare me an evening again."

As if I had a choice. Damn her!

And that was the beginning of Bella's intrusion into my marriage. Oh, who was I kidding? She had been interfering in my life for years now. And I had allowed it to keep my marriage and family together.

When I told Jim, he just nodded.

"Do I take the kids to your mom's or hire a sitter."

I was stunned at his lack of surprise or indignation. He behaved as if this was an everyday occurrence. 'My wife's boss is coming over to have sex with us. No problem.' Is that what we had come to?

After a few back to back weekends, Bella decided that as much as she liked our sex romps, they were interfering with her schedule. She was still raising two children and running a business, after all. So her visits dropped off to once a month, and we reciprocated, so we had a get together every other week. For all intents and purposes, I was sharing my husband and myself with Bella.

In between, the sex for Jim and I was fantastic. He paid me compliments, bought me flowers, and made more time for us. Combined with the money, we were bringing in and the perks, life seemed sweet.

***

One thing Bella never allowed was her children and ours mixing. We always met her at hotels and stopped having sex at her estate when in Frisco. As time passed, our relationship softened. She was more pleasant to me, even complimentary at times. And while she enjoyed my husband's body, she was not overly rude to me about it. After a few months, Jim and I settled into this phase in our life we came to call the happy times.

Bella stopped being bossy and threatening to me. It seemed that once she got her revenge night and started having regular sex with Jim and me, her attitude changed. She was more pleasant, almost like a real friend.

At first, I didn't know what to make of it. But one day, after the three of us had mindblowing sex in her hotel room, she hugged us both. Jim got up to go to the bathroom, so we girls were left alone on the bed.

"Linda, you know your debt to me is paid."

"It is?"

"Yes," Bella said, reaching over to hug me. "You are probably wondering why I want to spend these evenings with you two?"

"I don't know what to think anymore," I replied.

I was confused by her change in demeanor and by her revelation. If the debt was over, why was she coming over to visit us? Or having us call on her?

"You don't need Jim and me. You can have anyone you want as lovers. Probably do."

"At first, after that first night, I did have other lovers. I'm down to one other than you two. My driver, once every so often. You two... I just..."

"I've grown to like you and Jim. You two are like the energizer bunny. You keep going and love one another. I envy you and, don't get mad. I want to be a part of that in your life in a way. I think the world of you and Jim."

She saw the fear in my face. The one all women have when they hear another woman has feelings for her husband.

"No...NO!" she said. "I would never come between you two."

"Good," Jim said as he came back into the room and looked down at Bella. "We have let you into our bed Bella and our life. But you will never come between Linda and me."

Bella sat up and looked at each of us in turn.

"Look," she said, trying to calm us. "I like you both. I like what you two have and would never get in the way of your love and marriage. I wish I had what you two have, but I would never do anything to hurt you."

Jim seemed satisfied with her answer, but I knew better. And so did Bella.

"I overstepped my bounds here," Bella continued. "I pulled the boss wants to screw us thing, and you guys feel like I am tying Linda's job to us having sex. If you wish to stop, I would understand."

We were polite to each other for the rest of the evening, but the mood was wrong for more sex. During the night, Bella left and went home. There was a note on the mirror.

"I love you both too much to cause problems between you. Linda, your job with B-fit is secure. Thank you both for everything. If you decide not to do this again, I would understand and cherish every moment of it. But I hope you don't, because you have become a part of my life.

Love Bella."

We flew home silently, each in our thoughts. Jim held my hand in the plane and again walking out to the concourse to get our luggage. It took a month before we talked about Bella. A month that my beautiful boss gave us time and space. It happened after we had made love and held each other.

"Do you miss her?" I asked him, knowing the answer.

"I know you do," he replied. "So I won't lie. She has become a part of our lives."

Jim was right. He had caught me more than once checking my phone for private messages. But all I had received from Bella was work email and texts. How had we come to this point? I used to live in fear of her, and now I missed her.

"It was fun what we used to do, wasn't it?" I asked.

Jim nodded and hugged me.

"I'll leave it up to you," he replied. "You let me be with another woman for months. I can't complain nor make a fuss."