All Comments on 'February Sucks - Luck'

by Lickme35

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
LechemanLecheman3 days ago

One of the better versions.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Definitely in the top 5 sequels

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

He was lucky he had a house that could be perfectly divided into two with just one wall and was apparently a millionaire. Then again I guess he was unlucky that he had a cheating slut for a wife so it all balances out.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

That stated it all she had no love but loving to satisfy herself .

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Four solid stars. It begs belief that Jim had access to apparently unlimited funds. Bottles of the most expensive champagne, bridal suite, new expensive convertible, convert to duplex, pool and hottub, first class airline and resort accommodations,and so on a d soon. Not to mention the conversion without permits. All that aside, four stars for an improbable tale well told.

JPB NOT BOB

oldtwitoldtwit24 days ago

I really liked it until you had Sam moving back in with you, nice plot, and it flowed well with how you wrote it

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

A good read. But let’s be honest…the problem with almost all these stories is that Linda wouldn’t really care about losing her marriage. She’s beautiful. She’d just move on to another husband.

muddman74muddman74about 1 month ago

To the UK Anon of a month ago, in the US there would also be a lot of red tape involved in converting a single family dwelling into a duplex, especially in getting permits and even if the area the house is in allows duplex housing if it's in a city. Now if it were in the the country it might be a little more plausible in some areas. So yeah, a pretty big plot hole. But like one of my favorite authors here states, it his HIS universe the story is happening in so it's allowed. After all, it's fiction anyways. I gave the story full marks because it was imaginative and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is an excellent story very very well told. I'm not convinced someone could divide up a house so quickly or so completely. As for the fantasy of the 4 naked ladies even though he only did anything with one of them is just that a fantasy. The ending with Samantha coming back to him without any dialogue seemed like a "quick lesson give the MC a happy ending" and it spoiled what I felt was a really good story. Could only go to 4 stars as a result. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your ending solidified not only a five star rating but that you managed to state so eloquently that he was the driving force behind their love and happiness and how she was only happy because he gave so freely and completely of himself so that everything he did was for her and as was stated earlier “I was a victim of my own success” which allowed both women to take him for granted thinking that a lot of guys were like him which Samantha found out was nowhere near accurate. He ex wife had it all and that still wasn’t enough along with the fact that she never really apologized for cheating, she apologized for him feeling bad about it because she still remembers it fondly as her best night of sex ever. Everyone has a best night of sex but regardless of what the situation was and who was involved, you don’t blatantly rub your partners nose in it or for that matter bring it up at all. You really nailed it beautifully with that closing statement he made to his ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I five starred this because of the premise that: he was set free from the emotional crash by his insight …

“ I realized you showed me that we were indeed a wonderful couple. But not because of you, but because of me. You had left because my love was so strong, not yours. My love would never have even considered doing what you did. My love was the music that we danced too, that made 'us' so special. … I saw Samantha across the room looking sad for me. When she saw me looking at her, she smiled. Her wonderful smile reminded me that I was still a man, and I still had a chance at being happy with someone. That I could put my love and commitment into a new 'us', a different 'us'. That night, you opened my eyes and set me free. "

Revisionist & sudden, undoubtedly. But it obliterated the weak wimpy introspection of GA’s original MC, which so wound me up (all credit to GA for exercising that power!).

Well written.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story wasn't as plausible as others I have read. While somewhat satisfying, the whole premise of turning on a dime from the cheating wife to entering into another relationship was pretty difficult to accept. How devasted by her actions or in love with your wife could you be if 5 minutes after the betrayal, are you putting the moves on others?

60022Mallard60022Mallard2 months ago

Only a 3 from me, mainly because having made the MC much older, he then hooked up with 4 ladies half his age!

An instant big hole in the story for me I'm afraid.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain2 months ago

Very good! No moping around, crying & getting drunk. ACTION TAKEN!!

There are women out there that would do the same as Linda in a heartbeat!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice end-ing

consulting91consulting913 months ago

I love your take on this story. Very compelling and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good version, but in the US is it permitted to just change a house like that? I cannot imagine the hoops with the local UK planning department! Spoilt the story somewhat.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved this because the guy didn't dither for more than just a few minutes. He saw the writing on the wall and accepted his new reality, and immediately moved ahead. That may not be very realistic, or at least very common, but it sure as hell is empowering ! Maybe that approach also helped mitigate some of the anger toward Linda, which also helped him move forward. He just realized this is what's happening, so this is what I'm gonna do, and he did it. That's got to help. Doesn't look like he dealt with all the anger and emotions, and sometime he'll have to do that, but what a great start.

I kicked my whore first wife out of my house, she moved in with her lover and took my daughter with her. He soon kicked her out too, and a couple boyfriends later she was abusing drugs, so I took my daughter back and was a single dad for a few years. Had a few girlfriends, then met my current wife who was ready to make a family with us, and we had two more kids. They all get along great, and we've had a really good family for more than forty years. So what I did was just move straight ahead, also. But now that I'm retired and have more time on my hands, all those old emotions and anger that I repressed so that I could move forward like that are coming back up for me to deal with. It ain't easy, but it is very interesting ! Fortunately, my wife is being great about it, and it's brought us even closer. The moral ? All that stuff is in you, and you're gonna have to deal with sometime. Don't take it to an early grave like so many guys do. Get yourself healthy, get yourself right. Don't let the fuckin cheating bitch fuck you up forever!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very interesting!

WillowghbyWillowghby3 months ago
A New Trajectory

...for the original FebSux story. I like it. Well planned and largely seems realistic. As a significant negative, the extraordinary "luck" of finding a new life partner at the neighboring table as his slut wife sneaks out the back with Mack is low probability. We'll excuse that as a plot trick required to keep this a short story. I'm a reasonably social senior citizen and I can confidently declare that such well matched partners are rare indeed.

Thanks, LickMe, for a fine story, well written. BTW, the son was not "laying on the bed" unless his girlfriend was naked and underneath him. He was LYING on the bed. Sorry, OCD is a terrible thing to try to hide.

Keep 'em comin'!

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

I agree with all comments. Everything except Samantha not sticking around. She was young and unsure. She left to find her way. She realized her way was Jim. She came back. 'nuff said. The Bear liked it. It could use more to fill it out, but still very good. Thanks. More, please.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He was way too nice to Linda, but you did a good job on some of the dialog and explaining things to her. Not sure why he bothered though.

Also, I didn't like the way you handled Samantha and their supposed happy ever after after she dumped him. Trust is a wonderful thing, I just don't know why he would trust Sam either

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

very good version of the ending of February Sucks

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks494 months ago

The original "February Sucks" had a great scenario, beginning and middle part but a poor ending. Its why so many have written alternative endings. This is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My second reading of this version of February Sucks and Jim's explanation of how Linda used Jim's love for her to justify her betrayal was and I'll say it again, truth be told!! This was by far the best version, to date anyway. Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Definitely one of the better Feb Suck's versions, if not quite the best. Well done.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

As stated time & time again, probably top two remakes of the Beta loser original. And as usual plenty of anonymous cowards who have become shameful to their relatives getting their collective pink panties in a bunch.

Even better is I'm sure Literotica's known bitch-simps hate this....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Page 3 had a perfect explanation of what exactly Linda did to end her marriage to Jim. Jim's telling of his part in his marriage to Linda was the "truth be told."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Linda was completely in the wrong, remember "Fosaking all others" is it's own section of the vows, invalidate it, you invalidate the rest, she in her sluttyness set Jim free to walk away from her, but he stayed in the kids lives and built a new life for himself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good sequel. Jim lost the moral high ground when he cheated on Linda the same night she cheated on him. In spite of his insistence, he wasn't perfect. And unless you are extraordinarily self-confident, athletic, or attractive, women don't automatically swoon at the sight of you. (or her) I liked the duplex idea and I liked that he stayed available for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jim does have quite the high opinion of himself for unknown reasons. He was in bed with another woman before Linda was in the passenger seat. Delighted in the misery he caused and the woman he ends up with knows he is the wrong one for her (daddy issues) but doesn’t care about ruining her life either. Jim would receive that hammer to the nuts just by saying hello to a man with integrity, being one without any. Read the original story how it was written again.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Reading again, in addition to my earlier comment about what I liked about the story, the explosion of Dee and the other friends marriages. Of course I loved seeing Marc ruined. Great sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice indeed! *****

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT7 months ago

Seriously, the best alternate ending to February I have come across.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

not quite a 5 star. do like the house remodeling, although building codes would never allow it. Obviously, both have way too much money. Good story and good thoughts about love, respect, trust. Like that Dee and the others all got divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story, odd ending with Samantha coming back after breaking up. Not sure if I would trust that she wouldn't leave again. Kind of sounds like Linda.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This ending is one of the best. And just one comment on the relationship with Samantha. Women have always went after older men. The biggest reason is financial. The older you are, the more time you have had to make something of yourself. The norm used to be 3-4 years older. Today, a lot of 20 something women date 40 plus year old men. Although there is still the financial aspect, it also has to do with a changing dynamic between men and women. Women now are more likely than men, to have a college degree. In the job market, they are just as successful, if not more so. In most ways, women really do not need men anymore. They can order dick on an app, just like a pizza. But they won’t have to share, their living space, or income to do it. Less women are getting pregnant, and those that do, are doing it at an older age. Raising a family, was a big reason why women needed men’s support. So an older guy is most likely less judgmental and controlling. He has money , to spend on her. Boosts her self esteem, and ego. I really wonder, if men will eventually become, a footnote in history... 5 stars.

smmhomesmmhome8 months ago

Very creative response. You took the idea and executed it exceptionally well.

Bravo - 5*

murfncalmurfncal9 months ago

JUST SOSO DONT SEE HIM HAVING A FAMILY WITH SAMANTHA

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Anon 07/28/23

If a guy walks up to you and kisses you, does that make you gay? "It's in the definition".

You say he's a cuckold. So what. Look the word up. It means "a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful". That's the literal dictionary meaning. It says in this story nothing about him being a willing cuckold. In fact, the story clearly showed that he was unwilling, and divorced his wife. The type of "cuck" you are referring to, are the ones that stay married. The real loser types. The ones that can't admit even to themselves that they have homosexual or bisexual feelings, so need to live vicariously through watching their wife with another man.

As for "his fragile male ego", well, cheating says far more about the fragile ego of the cheater, than the spouse. Their "fragile female ego" is so weak, that they need to fuck someone else to feel like they are attractive. They are willing to do something that they would condemn others for, just to feel that they "still got it". The ego doesn't get more fragile than that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Samantha left her out of town job BUT that's not the reason she dumped him. She wanted a family and he was too old for her yet she is now back with no good explanation from the writer!!

As for Linda she got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck off Linda. As for him and Samantha, you should have shared a para or two more on them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. I wish the author would have added more time at the end with Jim and Samantha, where they got married he had two more kids with her. Also it would have been nice to have him state that Linda never dated and no one would do anything with her. Jim and her kids had nothing to do with her ever again. Well, I guess I has to say that if I go after someone, I go first class at them and I burn them with all the vengeance I can provide.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once lost how do you get trust and respect and honor back?!!!

Love?! Firmly believe it's impossible to really love someone And do that to them.!! If disagree?

Free country

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My only problem with this, beside it's absurdity, is that he was turned into a cuck. It's kind of in the definition, so anything he did doesn't stop that being so. He also cheated on his wife, again it's in the definition. Ultimately everything he did was driven by his ego and his fragile masculinity.

I'd like to read one of these where he gets to stop his wife leaving the club and still burns her.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

I love fairytale endings!

phill1cphill1c10 months ago

"The final nail, all 4 wives' favorite new sexual position had become cowgirl with their eyes closed, while their husbands thrust up into them. Each wife had been very explicit that they had to fuck them from below. The husbands were also told to shut up until their wives finished."

Cartoonish and slap stick.

But this IS a February story, so how could it be more?

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Enjoyable all through. He wasn't taking the "I am a cuckold" for an instant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Probably one of the best follow up stories I have seen. Maybe Jim will rent to a single guy and Linda can get back on the horse with the new neighbor.

I love the part when Jim told her she was never welcome on his side of the house.

Elias1Elias110 months ago

You a very good writer.... this one was a five.... please write more!

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[15.07.23]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

One of the better sequels. Thanks.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

The only sequel I have ever enjoyed, and strangely, WAY the best of all your stories. I like the duplex solution. It was even in the same spirit and a similar voice as the original. You can work wonders when you are inspired. You are a talented writer.

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Heu, un des plus nuls.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of best sequels

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe Jim will put love pee in Samantha's pissy and give her a new name- MOMMY. Anything bad that Linda has happen to her is not enough. She basically ruined 3 peoples' lives for quite a while, 2 being her kids, and she deserves all the bad luck possible. She is a POS/whore...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I need to comment on everyone’s take about Samantha. Women have a very short shelf life. Unless it is by accident, most women would prefer to have babies when married, or at least in a committed relationship. Sam had been cheated on , and was on the rebound. Jim was her perfect guy, but she was concerned about having a family, with someone so old. She decided to end the relationship , not for “ more cocks”, but because of how the age difference would affect their relationship in the future. This was a wise decision. However..... Today’s young men are not lining up to commit to marriage, and a family. Or a job, that will eat away at their souls for 40 plus years. Sam figures out, that her perfect man, in her age range, did not exist. THAT is what brought her back....5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved this ending. Why? Well for one, anytime you piss off the liberated women and cucks, you have a good story! Every BTB has a bunch of commenters saying how this or that never would have happened. But in this story, the husband never mistreated his wife. As he said, he just reacted to her actions. To all of you who hated this story, you have to ask yourselves “ why?” This was a man who by all accounts, was an excellent husband. And his wife cheated on him, in a very public and nasty way. As far as the 22 year old falling for him, she learned the hard way, that loyal, hard working family men are almost extinct. As women have become more liberated, and divorce is stacked against men, guys have lost the motivation, to make something of themselves. And marriage is now looked upon as a very bad decision. Since all those liberated women are out looking for one night stands, sex isn’t even motivation to get married anymore. So ladies, you got what you wanted- Don’t complain. You yearn for the man your grandfather was- But you would never be the woman, grandma was- Chew on that! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too contrived

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think people like these retellings because they want to believe that they too could have done the same when their partners turned them into cucks. Thing is as we all know Linda had all her ducks lined up and moved on from this turn of events while Jim was faced with going to the gym to try to reinvent himself only to discover that he was neither gay nor young enough for it to matter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great!!! Fuck off Linda

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think it is one of the better ones. Thank you

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Samantha being 21 was preposterous. Age her 10 years and MAYBE this works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of the better outcomes for this much attempted tale. Could nit pick the personality change of the main character, but I choose to believe it was simply a mental break. In order to not be destroyed, he had to perform some radical shifts in mental aspect and emotional attachment, and that happens. I've seen it personally. That he broke with everything and everyone that came before than night other than the kids makes perfect sense in that context. Even the remaking of their home, though I agree it was a unbelievably rapid remodeling. Truly, the only quibble I have is that he moved past the anger too quickly. I could believe he was numb the day she came, maybe even for a few weeks after a blow like that, but at some point the anger comes on strong and it's never addressed in the story. He's calm and rational, then he's just as calm and rational, but has made peace with the event and the outcome. At least send the guy to a gym where he picks up boxing to get the mad out or have him bump into a guy while on that first vacation Sam who delivers some sage advice that puts it all in perspective for him, something. I divorced well over a decade ago and I still have spurts of the old anger pop out unexpectedly when questioned in regard to my immediate move to legally separate and petition for divorce upon discovering her cheating. So few people understand the profound disrespect of a wife cheating on her husband and expecting forgiveness. Not saying women cheating is more disrespectful than a man, but few men have the sheer brazen balls to be angry at their betrayed wives for not just getting over it already. The ex was sincerely shocked that, YES, I was, in fact, serious about getting the legal separation NY State requires before it will hear a petition for divorce and, YES I was in fact serious about getting the divorce as fast as possible. I'd already wasted a decade with her between dating and marriage, so why waste so much a one more second on a wife who thinks she's free to keep dating? You can either be faithful or you can't, and she proved that she couldn't, so what the hell good was that piece of paper that said we were married? All it did was keep ME from seeing if there were any better options out there while she and I played house after all. Hear that anger, that's the anger I didn't hear in him at any point.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

5*****! I liked it a lot. I think what I liked the most was the discussions between the two. His thoughts had a clarity and completeness that most stories lack. There was more than anger and pain. There was understanding. This was exceptional. My only complaint is that I don't think he could do that much construction in such a small amount of time, but who cares about that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 stars! Simply wonderful! As always, Linda was a whore, but thought it was wonderful that the "famous" asshole chose her. She expected Jim to just grin and bear it. When he got Samantha, she later thought the age difference was a killer, but eventually moved back to town and realized the mistake she made, and got Jim back. Maybe , if he pees in her just right, her name will be mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you read the original story? Was Jim the arrogant asshole that was so great that a religion should form around in the before the 29th? If someone like him ever spoke to me he would still be chewy on his own balls after I shoved them down his throat. Not a great sequel.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Not perfect;but pretty good compared to some. Keep it up;you got a gift most of us don't. The nack do tell a story.. plz continue.. and thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best. No tolerating Linda's narcissistic bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great!! Wonderful story!!! Love the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing ending. Maybe the best. George Anderson had a good idea, letting other people rewrite the ending, because his was not believable. 5 stars.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

I believe this update of the “Suck” saga may be the best to date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this version, a few holes but the tale was still good and enjoyable to read.Much better than most..4 stars because of the holes...JZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lickme35 - What a wonderful FS story ending.

Yes I see the nitpicking mistakes, but they don't matter.

The story is great, fantastically well done.

I really don't know what makes men or women cheat; I am experienced.

Maybe it's Hormones and Endocrine function RCD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the better versions of FS! Not bad at all.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
How

How can four pairs if eyes look at Samantha when there are only four of them including her.Where did he get the money from for the lavish spending and stupid work on the house?.One of the worst alternative stories.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

A well written ending to the original

Thanks for writing

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Definitely something different. The guy didn't fall apart and he was smooth with the ladies and also had money to spend what with the house remodel and the new car. Not all of us are that fortunate or that well 'put together'. I have heard, in real life, people do manage to get back together after one or the other cheats. I for one completely fell apart had no direction whatsoever but I lucked out and met a good woman who decoded to love me for next 40 years of my life, It wasn't always easy but we didn't cheat on each other. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not so sure that Jim should allow Samantha back in his life since she had to leave Jim as well and try out the cock carousel instead of recognizing the good thing she had in Jim to begin with.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. like most fiction like this, you have to suspend reality- meaning, the original story they were just scraping by and now he has a limitless cash flow. I'm fine with changing the kids ages but changing the house into a duplex(great concept) just not feasible. lastly, the girlfriend returning seems a bit hypocritical. He mentions the similarity of her decision to Linda's with the only exception is they talked first. Hell, she could have tapped the football team before realizing what she had. still a 4*

Asterisk42Asterisk42about 1 year ago

I think this is my favorite ending to this story. More about how she burned herself than him getting revenge. He was all about the best life for him and his kids. 5/5 would recommend.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Probably the best alternative to GA's original. Well written

Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this "ending", and gave it 5 stars. It was definitely a new take on a "no win" story that GA created. It's amazing how this changes as the couple get older, and how their priorities change. In GA's story the couple are younger and so are the children. It's nearly impossible for Jim to walk away from his wife and not get screwed by the court system. I really liked the idea of splitting the house, and I know a guy who could do it in the time frame, especially working 16 hour days. So that part could happen and is believable (just never thought of it). Jim hooking up with Sam, was a good thing, and I believe just what the doctor ordered for both of them. After Sam left,she probably couldn't find another younger guy who she could trust like she did with Jim, so she quit her job and came back to him (that's believable too), as they found happiness together, especially when Jim told her he was willing to start a family with her.

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Well written, but there is one point.

Jim couldn’t accept Linda leaving for one night, and dropped her like a hot potato citing lack of trust, questions about the depth of her love for him, a big one and done. Samantha assumes the mantle of Jim’s new dedicated lover, and after a couple of years, leaves Jim to search the world for something better. Granted, she told him up front before two-timing him and she hadn’t married Jim. But how was he able to forgive Samantha and accept her back after she was only with him for a couple of years, when he couldn’t take back the woman who gave him two kids and the best part of his life? Ok, Samantha is 25 vs. Linda’s 40-ish, but Jim’s values were clearly deeper than just sex, so that boat doesn’t float. Sure his investment in Linda was deeper, so Samantha was easier to take back, but he clearly placed a deep value on not being able to expect her to never leave again. Your version of Jim is a complicated man, or maybe just a happy sugar daddy who will let Samantha go too after she ages a bit more.

Food for thought. February will continue to suck for a long time because of these complexities. Thank you George Anderson, and thanks for writing, Lickme35!

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have enjoyed reading most of these February Sucks off-shoots. This one to is the best to date. Mostly because it took the ending in an entirely different tangent.

All I can say is Bravo Zulu, definitely earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Talk about an unrealistic story. Should have put it in sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who the fuck cuts a house in half? Really author, is this the best you could do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a bad ending. But the thing that always baffles me about these stories on Lit, is how the wife will not accept ex hubby does not want her cheating ass anymore. All people are capable of making mistakes. The ones who claim they could not, of would not ever cheat, are fugly and would never get the chance! But my point is this- If you cheat and get caught, for the love of God, ( man or woman) up to it, and allow your partner to leave the relationship with some dignity. Accept responsibility. Learn from it, and move on. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting take. But this version of Jim isn’t much more likable than Linda. Sure does think pretty highly of himself for a guy whose wife walked out of a club full of patrons to go fuck someone else. He uses the word “perfect” to describe himself. Perhaps he needs to amend his self concept just a bit. I note that notwithstanding his perfection, Samantha didn’t stay with him either, something that probably was predictably obvious to everyone but Mr. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why are you authors beating this crappy story to death? The concept that a wife would leave her husband and take off with another guy while with friends is rudicrous. Only GA would come up with shit like this. And to make it worse, you author keep beating this shit story to death. Speaks volumes of the people who favor this crappy story. WTF are you so hard up for reading stories you got to come back to this one. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is way better than Anderson's original cuckold story. She apparently wanted to create a scenario where the husband had to accept his cuckolding, and she did a pretty good job of tying it up. That's why so many are disgusted with the original.

.

A husband with integrity, principles, and self-respect would have simply bit the bullet and divorced the disrespectful, narcissistic cow. But Anderson always writes the husbands in her stories as weak and submissive men, so they usually do nothing but cry and throw up.

.

They'll make a little fuss when the cheating starts, but they're quickly bullied by the wife, or her friends, into doing what she wanted all along.

.

Anderson's story sucked. This story, while over-the-top in some respects, is still light-years ahead of the crap Anderson wrote. 5 stars for this, 2 stars for the original.

.

So many cuckold stories coming from Randi's group, what's up with that???

fritz51fritz51about 1 year ago

I don't see a vast difference between Linda and Samantha. Sam ditched him to test other waters, at least she was upfront. He better watch out for the good looking Docs that will be lining up to nail the pretty nurse, or better yet, find somebody new that is worthy... Good writting though, enjoyable: 5*s

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT epilogue!!!!! FANTASTIC!!! 5 stars from here! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly. The whole story depends on one man dividing a single-family house into a duplex, unaided, in what seems to be a few days, with unlimited money and no permit problems. Why didn't he just fly to Diagon Alley, buy a wand, fly back, wave the wand, and shout DiviOHsah! No, wait, should it have been DiviohSAH? Oh well...*** for good language usage and grammar.

ribnitinribnitinabout 1 year ago

Added nothing. Some of the elements of this story are preposterous

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

One of the very, very few sequels to February Sucks that I have read and liked. 5-stars. I almost skipped it just because of it being another February Sucks. Glad I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story & happy he found somebody after Linda disrespected, humiliated & betrayed him. However, the difference in Jiim & Samantha's ages calls into question how they kept on seeing each other? What happened that she left the out of town job & returned to him? And why, after they broke up, would he (supposedly) take her back fast? Story doesn't say.

>>> Linda was a bitch, thinking that Jim would welcome her with open arms. She didn't care about his feeling when she left with Marc. Dee, & her other so-called friends, were the same. But, even though this's fiction, it's unbelievable that they all went with Marc afterwards, or even a couple of them, Plus their wanting of the bedsheets & sexual positions are a bit much.

>>>> It's even more problematical that not only does Jim find his new love (Samantha) just after Linda leaves, but they all wind up in his hotel room. And Samantha, having coming off a hurtful relationship, likewise goes with & falls in love with Jim. While the story is entertaining, there's just too much questionable actions in the story to give this very high marks. And I didn't get to the division of the house. 3 stars from an author showing promise. Bob

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

One of the best alternant endings of this never ending story. For sure one of the best burns ever put on Linda. He destroyed the cheating bitch psychologically by completely separating his life from her and gradually taking her children too. Samantha helped him regain his mojo and purpose in life. Linda , finally, at the end , I think, realized just what her night of fun cost her. A *5 all day, and *5 more for crippling Marc too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous