All Comments on 'February Sucks - Moving On'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
TajfaTajfa6 months ago

I gave you 5 stars. However, there are other sides to this story. I think it would have been even better if we heard something from Linda. What was she thinking when she dumped her husband? What did she think of her life after divorce? What did she think about the effect of her actions on her kids?

truthandjustice99truthandjustice996 months ago

Nice husband found a skanky slut to fullfill his needs

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice spin on the FS story line. 5★ because Jim handled business like a champ and made LaValliere a chump!

crazymike45crazymike456 months ago

This is a solid 5. The slut should have lost everything but the revenge on the asshole was great.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

quote Everything from Linda got deleted, unheard and unread unquote

what a dumb thing to suggest

quote After all, she'd been a good mother. unquote

more stupidity

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

Is there some sort of shadowy cabal that promises to murder LW authors is they dont mention the cheating slut who just moved their kids from the category of best life outcomes to worst life outcomes is a "good mother"?

deependerdeepender6 months ago

The fascination of LW writers and readers with this scenario is fascinating in itself. The italicized interplay that the original author presented as background has the ring of truth to it: all females will unhesitatingly abandon their husbands and children to be with a famous alpha male. Not only with this series of February rehashes, but also with hundreds of other stories involving bosses, hunky hs boyfriends, and lawyers the fact that all alpha males are entitled to fuck all wives and the wives all agree with it is presented over and over again. Ad nauseum, perhaps. I wonder if and when our species will relinquish this obsession with physical prowess as an imperative in favor of the qualities needed to survive the mess that these fucking assholes have created. Looking at the faces of the fans in a football stadium it won't be any time soon.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Pretty light as the sequels to the story goes. He left the children with others at a traumatic point in their lives as well? I did like the security system and Linda's father spin in this version. 3.6*

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

I like this ending a lot! 5*****! He just shines a light and let the world see. Its simplicity and effective.

Regguy69Regguy696 months ago

Nicely done. Her father confronting the asshole was a good slant. The legal stuff would never have worked in my state. The team may have offered a bit of money to keep everything quiet, but the news guy had already done his thing, so why would they pay anything? Third-party damages just don't happen, still, it was a fun read.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

Lots of comments I agreed with, using phrases I would have used. You’ve done well with this ending.

hindsight2020hindsight20206 months ago

"Everything from Linda got deleted, unheard and unread" why?

Many authors put in a statement like this. Why would any wronged husband delete evidence the wife has been foolish enough to put in writing?

But a 5* anyway.

waifwaif6 months ago

"Even though tempted to burn her in the divorce, I went the simple, fair way, giving her the house and primary custody of the kids. After all, she'd been a good mother."

SAY WHAT?

She abandoned her family for a night of sex. How does that make her a good mother? The author should have written, "I got a butt-load of cash from the lawsuits and left the kids with my ex, so they wouldn't interfere with my new wife, my new kids, and my new family!"

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

I read that his parents had the kids, the next time her parents had the kids.

I called Mrs. Porter and told her I'm picking up the kids. Next, I called my parents and asked them to take the kids for the weekend.

Apparently, my mom had sized up the situation in a nanosecond, taken the kids from Linda's mom, and hightailed it out of there to McDonald's.

EZ8ltEZ8lt6 months ago

Being amicable to her in the divorce, after she invited the dude into their house is a no-go. If it was the same situation than it was in the original story, where she gets dropped off, I'd somewhat could agree to it, but she went with the flow even after the night, so that's a big nope on being nice with her by any reason.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too pat.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

Good one.

Though I don't really enjoy reading the exploits of women like Linda but I thought this Linda is quite consistent with GA's Feb Suck Linda, that is, if she comes home and finds no Jim there I am very certain GA's Linda would have dragged Marc to her house and get another sexual action. But I do think in this story, with her parents arriving at the scene it seems to me quite over the top then Marc beating Linda's dad, I mean, the story would do without this scene.

Thanks for sharing this @funperson969.

sem999sem9996 months ago

Linda didn't get what she deserves .

4 stars.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Nice…!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read this same story over and over too many times on this site, and with every new sentence, I knew what was going to happen before it did. I appreciate the authors submitting this so readers can enjoy this story, but for myself, I need just a tiny, tiny bit of something different.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Good mother?" Really? How about "she'd always SEEMED a good mother before, but now that i'd seen the sociopath underneath, i dammed well knew better."

Otherwise, one of the better endings.

KurtAlanKurtAlan6 months ago

This is the best of the February Sucks response stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story as far as burning the bastard. Linda got off way too easy. Not sure how anyone would think a person who could do such a thing could compartmentalize her lack of character and be a good mother. I wouldn't let impressionable children within ten miles of this cheating skank slut. What does she say to them when they are dishonest or treat someone poorly? Her opportunity to do the right thing ended that night and therefore she lost all rights to be part of a meaningful relationship. Her best contribution at this point would be to find a nice full bottle of sleeping pills.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story overall. New writer showing a lot of promise.

Minor nitpicky issue though. Hey proofreaders, how did Linda's mom show up with the kids if Jim took them to HIS parents' place the night before?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fake BurnTheBitch and a real BurnTheBastard tale: once again to pay is not the real betrayer, the slut wife, but her lover. So, this is not a good tale, being totally unbalanced and one-sided (wife-sided), as usual in this category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another very bad alternative ending for another really awful betrayal tale. The bitch wife in the end had the house, the kids and a new life with a new husband. This seems too much some fempov dreaming about what should happen to a disgusting cheating wife: never touch the wife and give her all she needs. Absurd.

Lowrider2020Lowrider20206 months ago

Good job! however it could have been longer with more fill to the story .

kirei8kirei86 months ago

A dumbass ending for the cunt. She got everything, kids included. You made him king of the wimps. This version belongs at the bottom of the other umpteen tries to justify the slut's actions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You had good material to start with. The part before the sex and attack built tension nicely. Then you lost the thread. The lengthy listing of playa's woes were devoid of any emotion, diluting any tension you built. Also, husband's calling her an evil cunt doesn't jive with backing off calling her a good mom and giving her the house. Basically, you let all the air out of the balloon.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon6 months ago

I would have thought that Linda being intimate with a violent man, much less bringing that violent man into the family home, would have served to diminish her chances for custody in family court. I certainly wouldn't think that such behavior would convince Jim that he could trust Linda with the kids in the future. Plus she had turned her phone off during her tryst, so she couldn't have been reached if there had been an emergency with the children, further diminishing her standing as a "good mother".

She apparently didn't even try to convince LaValliere to stop attacking her father; one more strike against her.

Still, it's a fairly good tale. I just couldn't get how no one had any problems giving her custody of the children and the house in the divorce. She should have been kicked to the curb. I also find it hard to believe she'd ever get a man to marry her after the publicity of what she had done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Class A revenge. Short and sweet for the attention-impaired. His consolation prize was a winner too.

The only thing I found odd was the asshole kicking an older man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked that it moved right along, although I'm not a fan of "treating her fairly, she was a good mom". What kind of good mom breaks her kids family into pieces, without a second thought and jumps right back on his dick, in the living room, upon her return from her night as a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good stuff but one thing marred it slightly; the reference to Linda being a 'good mother'. How good a mother was she when she abandoned her children's father and by cutting herself off from contact effectively abandoned the children too? Lujon2019 made the point very succinctly.

funperson969funperson9696 months agoAuthor

Good points, hindsight2020 and lujon2019. I will definitely keep those in mind for the other Febsux stories in the hopper. And there are than one. Like deepender says, I am also fascinated by this story, its sequels, and all the other possible outcomes. In fact, it's what got me started writing here. So if you like them, watch this space. If not, fortunately there are thousands of other stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another good finish to a crazy story. Of course, a later epilogue would have our high school football coach in prison for sex with a minor cheer leader. And imagine finding out this guy was contributing to your football player son's character development.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

for me, the ending was a little rushed. I liked how the in-laws treated him fairly but the warmth and love from Katie during the separation and divorce could have been played up a bit, making the ending a bit more romantic and loving. The feelings Katie had for him, previously hidden, rehabilitated him to trust and love again. She was his refuge from the shit storm.

You gave the impression that his kids with Linda seemed to be bitter about the divorce, like they didn't understand or accept Jim's feelings of betrayal.

Overall, the story was good.

Freddog6601Freddog66016 months ago

Interesting mention Mark wasn’t able to get on with another team but was coaching at a high school in Alaska. Shouldn’t he be in jail? How did he avoid jail considering what he did to Linda’s dad?

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere6 months ago

I'm with nixrox i usually won't read these followups but took a chance on this one because it was short. I haven't read a satisfying one yet.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Enjoyed your take on the story. Thanks for your writing.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

I don’t know how the football player could have avoided assault charges no matter how good his lawyers were. Somehow he ends up coaching high school football? Most schools wouldn’t have hired him with his history. Several states do extensive background checks on teaching/ coaching personnel as well. There were some good ideas here, but outcomes for Linda were unrealistic also considering she let him into her home at a time when she could reasonably expected her kids to be home with her husband if her expectations of one-off forgiveness were real. Barely a 4 star.

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

Fun take on the story. I never could fathom why some disgruntled husband never pulled out a gun and blew Marc's balls off.

LanmandragonLanmandragon6 months ago

One of the better (and more believable) follow-ons

Carnes8004Carnes80046 months ago

Great addition to the list of stories about February Sucks. Stay safe.

phill1cphill1c6 months ago

I just don't get it. How is it realistic or erotic or original? But I applaud that the author took the time to create a tale and submitted it.

phill1cphill1c6 months ago

Another one? Ok...

KRD19254KRD192546 months ago

Whoa, BIG MISS... How did Marc not get +7yrs for the brutal assault on Linda's father who was merely defending Linda being raped? Linda would have gotten the rape charges dropped but not Marc's intentional brutal continuous assault of a man that made NO gestures of assault towards Marc. The Police had to stop Marc in mid 3rd/4th kick upon dad. Also his lack of clothing in front of Linda's minor the kids would be a lewd-conduct aka Pee-Wee Herman charge.

\

Did Jim have Marc's car towed off Jim's driveway?

\

2nd BIG MISS, Marc having an assault conviction would NOT pass any school background check to teach/coach kids.

\

What happen to the empowerment chick - Dee?

\

As much as I like the outcome of this story - too many open ended misses for a 5.

\

3.9**** Hooyay

DazzyDDazzyD6 months ago

Nice change and follow up!

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months ago

One of the better ones. Yes, several holes, as pointed out, but still entertaining. Not enough grief for Linda. and how did she get the kids? Not exactly 'Mother of the Year' material. 7 stars from the Bear, I always like Marc getting screwed. More, pl;ease.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is there a February Sucks 12 step program out there? 'Cause there really, really should be. I guarantee the meetings would be standing room only at this point.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish the there had been a pool to guess how many sequels the original story would provoke. I doubt anyone would’ve picked a high enough number. This was one of the better ones. Thank you.

Frank66Frank665 months ago

A few different elements added to the original story, but they didn't really ADD anything to it. Changed the outcome somewhat, but not enough to justify the story. And a professional athlete who has learned to ignore hecklers and insults in the stadium- loses it completely when a protective dad come at him??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Freddog6601 wrote what I was thinking. The scumbag's coaching a HS football (I assume) team. But after him attacking Linda's father, how did that happen? Shouldn't he be serving a lengthy tour in jail? Prison?

Maybe it's me, but it seems the author messed up on the parents, switching them. Like I said, maybe I missed something in the writing.

Good story, unique & enjoyable. The ending seemed a bit rushed. Just a bit. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Certainly in the top half of this genre, much better than most. Only detraction is the usual one, no analysis of Linda's Martian Slut Ray transformation. Obviously something was way wrong in the marriage before she jumped into the deep end of Slut Lake. But then Many authors shy away from that challenge. A long married wife and mother going cock crazy? How to decipher that mental breakdown?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

I know Loving Wives aren't known for their rationality, but a wife who gets irrationally jealous over practically nothing, has no problem openly cheating?

\

"You mean, other than firing them for being so good?" - Did he actually fire her? Didn't he already have the new job lined up?

\

"What if she asks Asshole in for a quickie?" - Aren't her parents going to be there?

\

"I called my parents and asked them to take the kids" then, "my mom had sized up the situation in a nanosecond, taken the kids from Linda's mom,." Didn't his mom already have the kids? Also, "she [Linda's Mom] held the kids back and let her husband enter first."

\

I know this is fiction, but FWIW, in reality he's not going to get anything from the league or advertisers.

\

"a tall guy, but nice enough" - Why wouldn't he be nice? Tall guys can't be nice?

\

@deepender regarding the opening "real" scenario. While I have no trouble believing that SOME, even many wives might be tempted, I doubt that many would actually do it, let alone expect to get away with it. I also doubt that the other husbands would react as they did in the story, and not back up Jim.

\

@Oatmeal, I agree that it just seemed to end, very abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Subtitling this "Moving On" is rather stupid since it's just another in the seemingly endless repetitions of a story that, really, wasn't that good to begin with. If "Moving On" was applicable, you would have never posted this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a bad effort. Four stars. Question. Why isn't ML in prison somewhere?

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gambian luck. Read ‘Four minutes thirty seconds.’ And your wish shall come true.

skruff101skruff1015 months ago

Any of these February Sucks stories that end with divorce get 5*s from me.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

Well that was over the top.... and fun.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

"I went the simple, fair way, giving her the house and primary custody of the kids. After all, she'd been a good mother." Jim did a completely unexplained 180, and ruined the story. Linda had no consequences at all, which was complete bullshit. Write your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How could someone be married to a conniving, back stabbing, selfish, disloyal bitch and not realize it for 10 years? He’s the really stupid one.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Very good sequel, but how the hell is a cheating whore like like Linda be any kind of a good mother? It ended nicely. Marc lost everything and Linda lost her marriage. That made it better than most efforts.

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Well

It was a different take on the story, Jim was portrayed as a real man in this not just a unwilling cuckold. Nice job.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married875 months ago

This I believe may be my favorite take on this classis. I would have liked to hear a little bit more about it from Linda's point of view, but a good one.

Rocky62Rocky625 months ago

Great version! I sure do like the buxom Miss Katie to the rescue.

Old_TimerOld_Timer5 months ago

I have read all of the variants of this story (I think). This one I like best. Good job!!

5 Stars!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Nice twist.

njlaurennjlauren5 months ago

An okay variant. They couldn't charge marc with rape, it was clear the sex was consensual. That said, Marc would be charged with battery and assault.

The story in talking about Marc bedding other wives says ' illegal activity' , which is silly. They might be able to charge his friends for illegally restraining the husband, but having sex with a married woman is not illegal.

As far as the lawsuits and winning millions forget it. He can't sue for alienation of affection , and what else could he sue for? That he took his property? Likewise Marc screwing married woman is not an illegal act or sexual assault, so them knowing about it is an embarrassment but is not actionable.

The father could sue Marc though for the beating and could win a lot. That Ferrari Daytona convertible is like a 10m dollar car these days.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm5 months ago

Gonna be honest, I gave it a 2/5

On one hand, this story has been overdone, and this simply wasn't on par with the hundreds of other versions I read so far. It was way too short to be an actual contribution to that epic story. More like a power fantasy, written in an attempt to showcase anger.

I also found it to be rather confusing. When your MC commented on how he never even noticed that Katie had left his house, all I could think was that I never even noticed that she drove there with him.

You repeatedly confused the parents. The kids were dropped off at MC's parents, not Linda's, so why did you later write that Linda's parents arrived with the kids? It was Linda's parents who arrived first at the scene, and how MC watched it through the surveillance system, so why did you later write that MC only saw them arrive when editing the surveillance video?

And I'm kinda curious how exactly your MC ended up with millions of dollars after suing the NFL. I can see why you may fantasize about suing the cheaters and his team, but the hell did he sue the NFL for!?

All in all, it seemed lazy and below average.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You got a 1 star for giving her the house and the kids. The good mother bit is just a bla bla bla. She's a no-good mother.

Also you missed out on the team mates that helped him, her dad, the facebook guy and how he was related to it, you put him in a highschool (you must be crazy to think he deserves such a good place) and it was rushed.

Great idea overall, but the inconsistencies and rushed feeling turned it from 5+ to -1

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Yeah that was fun, good fun.

Scores 4/5

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

good writing that could really shine on a long story. 4/5 and a Follow

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice5 months ago

I have read a lot of these February stories, and this one probably has the sweetest comeuppance on Lavalliere. I liked how this writer worked in some angles that didn't change anything from the original, but gave the opportunity for the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Given how many of these 'take-offs' that's flooded this site, I'm surprised I even took the time to read this one. However I'm glad I did it showed a believable scenario that didn't go overboard and if anything lacked slightly by not giving closure to Kate's father's outcome and felt rushed. However, It was worth the read. I'll give it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Out of 30+ versions this is one of the best! Great job, easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm curious why this section is called Loving Wives

pepepilotpepepilot5 months ago

Probably one of the best endings to a story that never ends. LoL. An easy 5 stars from me.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart5 months ago

4, one of the better treatments of the ubiquitous FebSucks. Interesting revenge, Jim took Marc down with the media. Not the most primal satisfying ways of going about things but not bad either, probably more realistic. Linda was what was kinda interesting to me in this story, she seemed far more "aware" in this story despite being utterly dense by banging Marc in their home. Probably a record for Linda realizing she messed up, quite a few stories have her trying to act like she did nothing wrong with her taking forever to have a realization and feeling guilt if she ever does (heck I'm not even entirely sure she did in the original).

premshankerpremshanker5 months ago

THIS ADDED TO MANY OTHER VERSION....SEEMS IMPRACTICABLE & IMPOSSIBLE

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Somewhat like it, but it has its problems.

The conveniently lined up next wife with the big tits being just one of them. Not saying he can’t end up with her just … at least make it a bit believable, you know? Not like she’s a convenient Barbie doll he can pull out of the closet.

SouthdownSouthdown5 months ago

Better than I expected and equal to my previously favorite rewrite of this pathetic initial story, George did write some good stories, they are worth reading but his 'February' story was dreadful, I'm glad it was improved upon by others

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy19655 months ago

This one is my new favorite. It definitely put a different twist on a much rewritten story

Medussa55Medussa555 months ago

TBH I've read so many FS continuations I usually avoid them now. However, since I like your other stories I read yours. Glad I did. The only thing you missed was charging Marc's wingmen with conspiracy. 5 stars

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Pretty good. 4.3 stars. 0.7 stars off for him treating the cheating skank well in the divorce, and 1 star off for allowing her to find a new husband :( She didn't deserve either. Would have been 3 stars; but downsides for the team owner + marky + her parents + nightclub, and happily ever after for Jim, made up for this with an extra star.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

One of the better follow-on stories in the FebSucks multiverse... 4 stars.

Could have used a little more explanation of the Katie relationship, and a littlevrushed at the end/epilog, but a good, quick read.

nwaatntnwaatnt5 months ago

I liked this version, Him treating her decent in the divorce would make her feel a whole lot worse later if she thought hard about what happened.

the one thing that could have made it slightly better would have been if his body guards "team mates" got sacked by the team as well or at least punished in some way by the team, something so they came to regret backing him up.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

GREAT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the evisceration and ruination of the pro athlete. Last really good one did in Afghanistan from friendly fire, odd, most of the time pro athletes friends, sycophants fans and wanna be sluts forgive all crimes except maybe murder. Pro athletes expect this feel entitled to it it cuz from hi scrool days thru suppoesedly hier ed, they get excused, poor grade, stupidity, which is different from ignorance which most of them are also. No wonder America is devoid of real heroes, greedy, irresponsible w/ a feckless gobmint, the shallow ignant citizenry chooses badly when it comes to who to idolize. Athletes, entertainment AHs&idiots and rap scum will rarely(as in almost NEVER) be good examples of humanity as once their gluttony for money is sated(hum, thats never BTW)they will then try to act and dictate as if they are/were elite intellecsual thinkers when they are just lucky corrupt simpletons, as in imoral unethical and selfish people with little in the way of any depth of thinking. So liked the story a lot just for the appropriate and just destruction of the athlete. rk

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a very good version of the story

amanapamanap5 months ago

Would have given more stars but some things are out of order. He took the kids to his parents and then her parents brought them. Or when her mom entered first. 3 stars

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio5 months ago

Enjoyable retelling of the FS saga! This Linda was especially evil, but her arrogance in wanting one more fuck in her own house yet was her undoing! The best way for any “Jim” to win is to rob “Linda” of her magic night that she can happily relive for the rest of her life, and this story did a good job of it. She did have her “only one night” of the greatest sex ever, but it all went to Hell within a few minutes of her coming home! Would have preferred at Jim got full custody and Lina only got supervised visitation, and have Linda on her fourth husband instead! Loved it — five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any story where Linda recovers or walks away is bad. ML needed to be burned badly and you did a nice job with that but the cheating skank slut got off way too easy. How about Jim pretends to take her back but then sells her to a Mexican cartel that owns some Tijuana whore houses? Let her have the full and complete whore experience until the STD's catch up with her!

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

good version of the famous story, but she got off a bit too lightly

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Completely non believable story. Too off the rails to be taken seriously.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Loved it! Don't you wish that real life turned out like that? All wrongs got punished and the wronged got justice and great payday. Problem is it doesn't . You need only look at our political history. Don't believe me look up some of these names:

Kennedy, Nixon, Martha Mitchell, Weinstein, Epstein, Spiro Agnew, Mayor Daly of Chicago, Joseph Velachi, Biden and his Son. Obama and his wife's trips with a crowd of friends. There are many more I don't remember but the ones in power know we'll all forget eventually. Why do you think we keep electing the same people who keep making the same mistakes. When I was kid and ice cream cone was a nickel and two scoops were a dime. Now cone is what $4? The ice cream isn't anymore expensive our money is just worth less!! Do you get it? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty good until the White Knight cuck-out at the end. She's a "good" mother? IRL, statistically the most dangerous place for children is with single mothers precisely because of predatory and violent boyfriends many get involved with. Linda is a perfect example, as written, of the kind of mother who may well put her children at risk because she thinks with her cunt, not her head. Again, IRL, in circumstances like those in the story, the father would probably get primary custody and Linda would get supervised visitation. Unfortunately, the author is a feminized male who suffers from a misplaced sense of chivalry..

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous