All Comments on 'February Sucks -- My Outcome'

by someoneother

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is bad bad bad it really Sucks

I have read many of the others

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I realize this is FICTION, as every version is, but feel Omegaman56, really had the answer. In one of his, he shot the whore, and her master. He also invented an UNFUCK machine, and if he put the whore and her master through it, the whore wouldn't have given Asshole her pissy, so he couldn't pee in her... JUST SAYIN'

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

4 pages of nothing really new or interesting. at the end she still doesn't feel or believe she did anything mortally wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've read dozen, and many were higher rated than this one but I think this is one of the tope 2 or 3. Most of them change the story. This one held true to the characters and the plot. I feel like this should have rated about a 4.4 on the average rankings. Nice job.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker10 months ago

It's simple: what if it was the other way around, and he had done what she did? Get a grip, people. The Bitch is fucked up. The Bear hopes he will find someone out there. He deserves it. The Bitch? not so much. Be strong, buddy.

The BEAR

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly10 months ago

Linda doesn't think her shit stinks but her farts give her away

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

NO! Just plain, good old-fashioned NO!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A 2nd episode is called for where he leads her on, betrays her in the most hurtful and public way possible and then throw her words and her excuses back in her face.

She is still not remorseful. She says she is but it's just the consequences that she doesn't like.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This Jim is a weak man. He makes no attempt to find his wife after he realizes she has departed from the club. He imposes no real consequences on Linda following her return. He tells her to get tested for STDs but eventually has sex with her without seeing any test results. He is upset by her shaved cunt but has sex with her anyway. He finally chooses to divorce her only after Linda once again compares him unfavorably to Marc. Once divorced, he does not determine to master dating post divorce as a first step toward building a new life for himself with a faithful and loving spouse. Instead, he limps along without love or intimacy and leaves himself open to the possibility of resuming a relationship with the betraying bitch. This Jim is not a man to be admired or respected, as Linda's actions made clear on that fateful February night.

WetheNorthWetheNorth8 months ago

Too much verbiage

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It she didn't love him like she claims. She basically forbade him from having sex with another woman in her letter. So how can she have the balls to say, "I truly thought you would love me enough like I love you to allow me this fling". She is one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If you throw out all of the fluff. You're left with about a page of story. Linda was and still is pathetic. Kind of scary that she is left to be the mother to two small children.

60022Mallard60022Mallard7 months ago

Good effort.

Thank you The old "better with or without" question.

I am on the side of with.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Oh what a lot of words, but most of these follow ups are, they have to be as the original is such a great story.

As to your last paragraph, it's going to be big yes isn't it, free sex, not many men can turn that down.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm not sure about others. But if a guy truly fallen in love with a woman and she did what Linda did, he will traumatic and never desire for that woman again in life. He no longer sees her as a beauty rather a ugly creature inside.

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

Shit for brains 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No, just no. This was not, one of the better endings.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As I read this ending, the thing that stood out, was the lack of emotion between the two if them, over her actions. He never really even got mad at her. I was going to give this ending a “ meh”, until the last paragraph. Way too many women believe, they can control men with sex. His reaction to her “ friends with benefits”, really ruined it. She will always want to escalate the relationship, so she “ wins the spin”. Her friends will be gossiping about how she emasculated her hubby, got her dream fuck, took hubby to the cleaners in the divorce, and he came back with his tail between his legs. Only one way to beat a Narcissist- Get far, far away.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You blew me away when hubby is questioning his wife with his thinking"might as well get on with it and see how much damage there is"what an asinine thing for you to have your MC say to himself! What more damage did he need to divorce her??come on man,she abandoned him by leaving with another man to have sex all night and part of the next day..Who the hell needs more than just being abandoned..If your idea of depicting the new generation of man with this MC, I am happy to be old school...still a decent tale, good for 3 stars..JZK..

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

You had to turn him into a Cuck with the “Maybe”.

ARE THERE ANY WRITERS OUT THERE THAT WONT CASTRATE THIS POOR MAN!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yet another very poor take on what was a good story, i will never understand why GA offered people the chance to write their own version of his story. I have read nearly all of the re wirtes and they all have the same thing in common, they are rubbish

Sexty04131Sexty041315 months ago

If what Linda offered Jim was love then I would hate to see what she would do to him if she hated him! This writer continually harped on it being a 'special night' that she betrayed her husband. It wouldn't have mattered if it was a plain old Tuesday night. Not only did Linda disrespect her husband, she cheated on him.

I'm female. I think kissing someone else is cheating, talking with a friend of the opposite sex for emotional support that she would get from her husband is emotional cheating, and having sex with anyone, regardless of who they are, famous or not is definitely cheating!

Linda knew that she was cheating on Jim. She deliberately humiliated him again and again and again to help hurt him over and over! If she thought that she was doing the right thing she wouldn't have had her friends help her run off with her lover.

The excuse that she gave saying Jim would be beaten in a fight with Marc and that she would have left with Marc anyway tells Jim exactly how she felt about him. Her intentions were to cheat regardless of whether she considered it cheating or not. If anyone actually buys that she didn't consider it cheating because her lover was famous then they would buy ocean front property in Arizona!

The fact that she tried to get him to go down on her shows her actual feelings for Jim! She thought that he would willingly be her cuckold. She didn't respect her husband because you wouldn't just drop your panties for the first tool that asked if you loved and respected your husband.

This version wasn't as bad as others. However the writer blew it by having the husband have unprotected sex with his wife to see if they could move on together and have him go through the expense and pain of divorce, putting the children through not having him at home every night or seeing him everyday (kids adapt to new situations better than most adults, the ages of their children are shown to be 4-5 years of age and at that age they do adapt better than older children but in almost every story with them as young as they are to have the maturity of much older children) just to give Linda a chance to reconcile or at least become FWB. Sorry but reconciliation would just teach their daughter that it's ok to cheat and teach their son that he should accept the disrespect and cheating in any relationship he's in just because his partner 'loves' him. If that is what love is then I think everyone would give it a pass!

Linda was trying to pass the blame off on her friends and using the counseling to explain yet again what made her cheat but ultimately she is the one who made vows and betrayed her husband. Marc was a sleaze in this version but she didn't regret what she did until he blamed her for the lawsuit. She still didn't understand that she hurt Jim with the disrespect and cheating. She wanted him back because she didn't have a better offer. Once a cheater always a cheater. If Jim is dumb enough to go back to her even as FWB then he deserves what he gets when she cheats again. JMO

James G 5James G 54 months ago

"I did what I did with Marc only because I so loved you very much and, more importantly, trusted that your love for me was as strong and would still be there. I was totally selfish, egotistical, greedy, narcissistic or whatever word you want to use. "

The first sentence is a fucking lie, and only the 2nd is the truth. I re-read this after my first rime and the well deserved 1 star I gave it because I saw your comment on another story attacking that article, and sure enough you're a fucking cuxk who thinks women deserve no consequences for whoredom and men should just accept it. Pathetic. It's people like you who foster the attitudes that create Lindas.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19554 months ago

Nah. The ending proved he was a wimp cuckold and brought a 5 star story to 4 star. No real mN would consider sex with a woman who said he would always be runner up in bed. Damn stupid ending. Actually, 4 stars was generous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The whole confessions of cosmic sex with the asshole in her letters just completely undermine any reconciliation. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have added no value to the original and wrote it like it was a school assignment. Your dialogue is completely irrational. 'He went from my greatest sex to a turd' - but you can be my second greatest sex and I'll try not think about good ol ML...Completely ridiculous and so far from any semblance of reality that Archie and Veronica comics have more literary value. Would have been nice if it was even vaguely close to some sort of reality even if we had to suspend our belief system to the greatest degree possible. Baah... I wish I had skipped this inrralistic drek

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The only thing I agree with the morons who wrote below is that It would be a very long time until I trusted Linda. The author was presented a proposition with his ex. He was considering it. I don't know if this situation is as confusing for Linda as it is for Jim, but if it is, her verbage is understandable. Well written alternative and possible resolution. So many reviewers say what they hope they would do under the same circumstances but in reality, there is little semblance to it. One of the best sequels and far more satisfying than the original.

w

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I totaly hate unrealistic stories like this one. While we all know what a dog turd the original was someoneorher has added this to it's complete improbability making it seem like some sophomoric fantasy. Pity it wasn't writen with a modicum of reality, at least giving the reader something that wouldn't be this far from reality

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And you have the gall to comment on other authors stories after submitting this. How deluded are you?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Bad doesn't describe this. To say bad would be like saying that the Titanic sprung a leak

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh dear... The only thing that sucks worse than February is this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I forgot to agree with the comments below pointing out that anyone prepared to assault LW woth this level of crap has no right to put down other stories and authors.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor2 months ago

I think someoneother did a really good job on this story. He refused the extreme, fanciful events (like cutting off LaVallier's legs, obtaining multimillion dollar settlements, etc.) that are found in most of these stories. Jim is not a weak character. He carefully thinks through the possibilities of holding his family together and painfully concludes he cannot. He divorces Linda and sticks with his duties as a dad. Eventually, Linda comes to understand at least some of her glitches and negative motivations and she offers herself on any basis he will take her. All of this is presented in the most realistic way any of these February stories have done. And it is so in the end. He doesn't make a snap or rash decision. As Jim might conclude if asked whether this is a good account of the popular story: "Maybe."

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Maybe one of the more realistic sequels, but the chance of reconciliation makes it unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Do yourself a favour and go learn origami or go knit something you don't have the aptitude for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your scribbles suck just like February. Please do yourself a favour and stop trying to write. You have neither the talent nor the intelligence to string a coherent sentence together.

A mokey with a typewriter would have written something better. Hang your head in shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your first three paragraphs were so mired in gramatical mish-mash it's a wonder anyone read further other than to see where this FS rewrite would end up. Somewhat like watching a car crash - you know it's going to be bad but you just keep watching out of morbid curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Very weak and pathetic Jim in this version can’t rate it highly.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Sorry but this is not a good version. There a little sections of good in it but overall the writing is very bad.

I think the point you are trying to make is that Jim initially wanted to see if he could make things work but soon found out that Linda was either forever changed by Marc or was never the person he thought she was. It kind of misses the mark in amongst the bad writing though and the way you opened it up to reconciliation at the end undermines the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

That was four pages of drivel, clearly you don't have the skill or talent to write. After reading this it amazes me the you have the cheek to write negative comments on other peoples stories.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The only reason Lol nda now thinks badly of Marc is because he publicly called her a slut, spoiling in her head her fantasy evening. It hurt her fragile female ego that’s rather than being whisked away by a fairytale prince for a wild night of passion she was just a slit he fixked one night who wasn’t special at all. Suddenly Jim’s her dream guy because he loved her.

And on the whole ‘ego’ thing, there’s about three or four references to Jim’s fragile male ego, telling him to get over his ego and suchlike but let’s remember when she talked about Jim taking time to work things out, to do what he needed to move on she said ‘Pkease don’t take a lover, that would kill me’ So, she expects his ego to get over it but couldn’t stand the shoe being on the other foot so to speak.

Women’s egos (and girls) are far more fragile than a guys, they worry about their looks, ass size, bust size, weight, getting older and not being attractive to others (even when married). Far more fragile and far more unforgiving.

And the whole wanting Jim to eat Marc’s come out if her, total disrespect and reason alone to divorce her and stay away from her. In that respect the end of your story spoilt it.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteele13 days ago

Well told.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Okay. Three stars.

/

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Read the story. At the end ask yourself - Considering all four family members was a divorce the best solution.

Question 2: Considering the result of Linda's counseling/therapy, did Jim act in love or in selfishness?

Question 3: How will reading his story help you in the future?

By most rating systems the story would not get a 5. I am giving it a 5 for the life messages it brings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous