All Comments on 'February Sucks -- My Outcome'

by someoneother

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 2)
helix247helix247about 3 years ago

I don't get all of the negative comments.

The setup of February Sucks -- a happy and loving family with small children at home -- does not lend itself to a BTB treatment. Most versions, including the original, include a speedy, unearned reconciliation. The original accomplishes this by staging a mirror encounter in which the LW is publicly humiliated and hurt by the MC running off with an escort. George Anderson is a genius, but his original reconciliation scenario is hollow and unconvincing.

This version by someoneother may be the best so far, because it takes the time to fully expose the pathology of the LW's decisions, then requires her to undergo public shaming, divorce, therapy and years of chaste separation from the MC before gaining even a possibility of full reconciliation.

Maybe one reason commenters dislike this version is that its true "Main Character" whose psychology we want to explore is not, as usual, the betrayed husband, but Linda the Loving Wife. For those who see all women as either Madonnas or whores with no shades of gray or possibilities of change, a more nuanced, evolving LW like Linda in this version is too complicated to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The GA version was powerfully painful, but the ending, with the loving behavior at an afternoon party, was not realistic; this version is.

Linda's behavior must have equally devastating consequences for her. Divorced and alone, basically pleading for attention (read: sex) from her former husband. Message delivered! Now, consider a sequel where Jim regains the psychological edge and conquers and dominates Linda's body again, along with her selfish ego.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this remake of Anderson's rotten story.

There is absolutely nothing any other writer can put together to make this premise palatable.

It matters not whether a person is rich or famous - they are no better than anyone else. In fact, almost every rich or famous person I have met in 7 decades has been a narcissistic, misogynistic asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I definitely would have spread her creamy white thighs and ate that cummy pussy. Then encouraged her to be his slut, and bring me home her messy pussy after Marc and a few team mates run a train on the slut.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

A Great version of GA's 'February Sucks' tale. All the reactions and outcomes, from Linda's betrayal, seem realistic. Though in real life, I would suspect there would be more acrimony.

-

Thank-you

Pasqual

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 3 years ago
Well done

Thanks for the entertainment.

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 3 years ago
One of the better ones . . . .

This story is one of the better versions.

Many making comments are tired of the George Anderson - February Sucks series but the fact that so many writers have responded with versions of their own, many longer than the original, indicates that George really hit a nerve with many. Further, the people making negative comments also seem to forget it is FICTION! It's only a story!

Anonymous 02/11/21 I believe got t right - it's about respect. And 'Someoneother' has described the essence of respect in a relationship. And NOT just the respect a wife is supposed to have for her husband; it's the respect a spouse should [and MUST] have for their partner.

I prefer stories with a dose of reality and the author has done that with this story - that stupid suing for alienation of affection idea has been killed off! Thank you!!

I must confess I tend to be in the BTB faction but with a dose of reality and I believe this story is just that - the wife is denied a loving husband. It would have been perfect if had had been able to move on - get a girlfriend ["please don't fuck another woman"], get some decent sex and really expand his horizons.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Don't make him bend, fix the ending

Good until the weak ending. You should have him stick to his guns and move on.

I want to see him move on and be happy with someone else, not get back to a longtime unrependant ex.

He doesn't deserve a wife that self-absorbed. Or fuckbuddy for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's no way any husband could read that letter and ever have sex with her again. The mere idea would be revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This situation has been SOOOO overthought, SO overcooked, SO beaten to death that ANY response must now require an accounting. Yes, it goes directly to the alpha/Beta syndrome. Yes, we are in a time when the value of being an alpha is depreciating and the necessity for having them around has waned to the point where allowing them to be in positions of authority is now threatening our very existence. No, there can NEVER be any possible combination of factors that might make the actions of this weak, insipid, immoral, caricature of a real human being in any way acceptable. So why must this "story" be told over and over and over and over and... What does the author get out of it?

Hubby sleeps with weak, insipid, immoral, caricature of a real human being: YUCK!! Minus 1.

Wifey stays in la-la land ("I still have the warm fuzzy feeling of being with you") while casting the blame on Marc for what she did: zero healing here. MINUS 1.

Author insinuates that he might sleep with her again: pathetic. Minus 2.

Please, please don't write any more of these?

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another stupid version

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

No real BTB solution, if you decide to leave then do it stop procrastinating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Huh! What! No, I'm awake, really!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

I'm glad you're a one and done, this "one" was just awful.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Horrid Don’t give up the day job.

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 2 years ago

A very impressive sequel. I rate this as one of the best. I am one of those who want to see credible behavior from characters. It always seemed to me that Jim had to get a divorce in order to maintain his self respect, but at the same time he would want to give his children a stable future. The legal action enabled him to credibly retain his self respect. The decision to co-parent has always seemed to me to be the only credible solution to provide the children with stability. And along with that the fact the neither Jim nor Linda had found new relationships was believable to me because when having two dependent children is always going to be a complication. I found Linda's eventual rethink about her bad decision very credible. It was credible that over time the impact of her decision started to hit home. Friends with benefits is a totally credible relationship, and will always be more appealing than no sex at all. Accepting to be friends with benefits does not make a Jim a wimp. If he can enjoy it then why not. Thank you someoneother for a most satisfying story.

MeredithXMeredithXover 2 years ago

An anonymous reviewer already nailed this: “There's no way any husband could read that letter and ever have sex with her again. The mere idea would be revolting.”

.

I’ve made this point in other reviews: Not only was Linda’s behavior that night unconscionable, but she came home … even after a cooling-off period … and gloated about it. Beyond imagination. So the answer at the end should have been simple: “No.” Yet somehow it wasn’t.

.

The problem here, of course, is that, as with almost all the other alternate takes, this story refused to consider the original premise, which had been stupid and implausible. Any story that runs with the idea that a wife gets up and leaves like that, with zero examination of her personal character or history, deserves a poor review for ignoring the pink elephant.

.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the two best. I didn't like the last sentence but the rest was excellent. It was heartfelt, it was raw and it was real. All of the BTB's out there who say that's not how they would react don't know anything. These are also probably men who either have a pathetic relationship with a dour little self-esteem mousy women or more than likely no relationship at all. I loved the way he had to think his way through the process. All the revenge stories are unrealistic. Yeah they are going to fight a NFL athletic tight end. Then they are going to electrocute him. Then they are going to take away all his money. The only thing you can control is yourself, not even your loved ones, It's easy to say that under ever circumstance you would not give an inch. But that only leads to heartache and anger. Well done.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

So far, there have been (I believe) 53 other writers (I use that term generically)who’ve done sequels to George Anderson’s “February Sucks.” And, although this is one of the few good ones It’s still flawed. I say, that because the original premise of “February Sucks,” is, incredible, unrealistic and unbelievable thus causing all the sequels to be flawed as well. But, at the same time, one must realize that it’s FICTION, and very well done, well conceived and entertaining.

I would put this sequel in the top five. As far as I can see so far, the GTO version is number one. If Linda’s walking out with Asshole ever actually occurred in reality, there’s absolutely no question that the male protagonist, Jim should be making an appointment the most vicious divorce lawyer he could find. Also, as it’s March first, and still quite cold weather, it would be a great time for a bonfire...using all of Linda's clothing. And, if it wasn’t burnable, I would break anything else that she held dear.

Also if this were real I would not go near her, not speak to her, or have anything whatsoever to do with her. No written confession, which is actually her gloating and rubbing Jim’s nose in her shitty betrayal. And, when she first arrives afterwards, even though I said not speak to her, I would just let her know what I thought of what she did and how it’s affected him, and then just totally ignore her and wait to see the lawyer on Monday, and. get the divorce started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Solid, thank you 4 stars

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

+1 to the previous comment.

Would have given 5 stars, if there was a conclusion to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Waste of time reading this one

To many people write these with the intent on everyone getting back together.

Most times in life people just move on. Very few ever get back together.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

First of all, hated the ending.

Secondly - the total lack of real anger and rage shows what a whimp he was/is. The incredible lack of respect including coming home filled with his cum and hoping he would eat her out. I would have gotten violent with her and accepted the legal consequences. Also the comment that she thought "Marc would beat you up, and I would still have gone with him.". She proved that she had no love for him with that comment. To see her supposed love of her life get beaten up and then continue to leave with him to cheat.

Jake7518Jake7518over 2 years ago

I found this one of the better end rewrites.

The therapy that she went through and the conclusion she came to appeares straight up on addressing her failures.

His victory over Marc was believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's still lying!

She said she believed that he loved her as much as she loved him and would allow her to be a selfish cunt and fuck some stud. BUT that is not true. She said to him in her letter, "don't take another lover. that would kill me. I know it sound hypocritical'.

EVEN BACK THEN SHE HAD WOUNDED FEMALE PRIDE AT THE IDEA OF HIM HAVING ANOTHER WOMAN. Are we the reader, or Jim, supposed to forget that fact? It makes no fucking sense. Her apology is bullshit. It's a hail mary desperate attempt to manipulate her ex husband back because she's a sad lonely woman with dried up ovaries. I'd feel bad for her if she didn't lie so blatantly to him in the end, good riddance.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was a good effort, but the husband was far too calm. Most guys would go ballistic at Linda when she slithered into this house the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an LW myth used to facilitate a RAAC: "But there was a risk that Linda might get as much as 70% of the marital assets." Since he divorced her, it was an unforced error. The "Maybe" at the end is absolutely absurd. No one would feel anything but revulsion about having sex with her. The way the story is written, the betrayal and deliberate humiliation is simply too extreme. This version is certainly better than GA's, but that's like saying some of the brass on the Titanic is shinier after a steward had polished it. The story is unsalvagable unless "Linda" is completely rewritten from the beginning, which would make it a completely different story, save for the "Marc" hook. If GA had written "Linda" more like "Dee", then this ending would go a long way toward fixing the story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

the only good thing is that he divorced her. He gave up his house which was stupid. Also if you going to pick at something. There are still six states in the US that have alienation of affection laws. Know what your saying. Gave it a 2 because I wouldn't want that slut around my kids without a fight.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Absolute trash, written by a cock-cage wearing bitch.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

A reasonably plausible ending that fits into the gray zone between embracing cuckoldry and Burn The Bitch revenge porn.

Just FYI, statistics reveal that somewhere between one-third to one-half of married women will chest at some time during their marriage. Unless you are one of those husbands that doesn't go down on his wife, there is a significant chance that you have eaten another man's semen from your wife's cheating vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, Gpup is full of shit. Anyone who doesn't know that hasn't been paying attention. No reliable "statistics" say that. The US General Social Survey says that twenty percent of men cheat compared to 13 percent of women, at least once in their marriage. Go back to IR and hang out with the rest of the racists, Gpup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He is such a wimp utter wimp he deserves the self-centered narcissistic bitch!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Thank-you for your version. This whole verse with the original story and the countless endings still leaves me with a bad taste; but I still read all of them. Your version was well-written… and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Again thank-you for your writing. If I had one little complaint… I did sense some anger from Jim with your writing. But, I thought he should have more. And, I still felt that Linda was not truly 100% apologetic at the end of the story. Maybe 90-95% apologetic… but not 100%. That is my feeling. Just a personal acknowledgment…. I know many friends and family that divorced; only to be back together again years later in one form or another of a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The us general social survey doesn’t take into account societal pressures, and the fact that admitting to cheating serves no positive purpose for said individuals. Therefore, you have to assume that the figure is higher on both sides. And that’s an average over all generations, today’s generation is probably quite close to grendel’s statistics, on both sides.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Two things I never understand in these endings. Why, when she came home and said that she didn't mean to huurt him, that he didn't bitch-slap her and say I didn't mean to hurt you either.

Also, why does the wife always get the bedroom? I would have dumped a bucket of water on her when she first fell asleep after coming home.

Thirdly, it make no sense that she might have gotten 70% in the divorce.

But you did get it right in that divorce is hard on the kids, but it is harder to live in a household with a very negative and loveless marriage.

The ending with the friends with benefits after she totally disrespected him, cheated on him and so much more, there is zero indication that she wouldn't do it again. Not convinced the couseling made that much of a difference. And there probably is a bit of PTSD that he hasn't overcome.

So while this wasn't bad, it was, to me, a bit more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an adequate rendition. You better than most other writers pointed out that the problem was not Marc, nor at the most basic, Linda. The problem was that the poor cuck did not Really know and understand the woman he married. I think this happens a lot, my evidence being the huge number of failed marriages and occurrences of adultery. Maybe they are changed people, for the better. Fine. Maybe they can recreate what they thought they had before, but was found to be hollow and false. Great. Write the sequel, or not. Whichever, thanks for the effort.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

Good effort to work out the inexplicable. You kept the ide that Linda could not accept that what she did was morally repugnant in the extreme. Saying in effect that she was a helpless little doe plunged into rutting by the presence of the alpha buck, and thus innocent of what "happened", and so it was really ok, and how she came home unclean, prepared and intending to further complete the defilement of her marital relations; well, human females just do not go into rutting season and lose moral agency. I think that's the problem a writer must solve to work out the aftermath. Counselling in this case, after all the hurt and loss, seems as plausible as anything. Introspection might work. You did a good thing in getting Linda to try to figure out who she actually was, and whether she was capable of living out commitment to one man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U r a mentally screwed up writer…with a female view of things! I find it abhorrent to even to read ur writings…men have their ego and women have their vanity! It makes them who they are…

Both need to be respected ! U hurt a mans ego or u damage a woman’s vanity…u have a problem! Asking a man to accept hurt to his ego caused by the need for a woman to prove her vanity is stupid at the most basic level! A man who’s ego has been hurt will feel hurt for a long time! The fact that she continued telling her husband how good sex with Marc was and that he wa as gentleman and also saying that one night should not change anything in the marriage shows a woman who is was and will remain delusional ! If she can justify this…later she will

Justify much worse…

Best cut ones losses …a good man will Alshay get a good woman somewhere !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for last night. I could tell it wasn't easy for you. I know it wasn't anywhere near the best sex we've had, let alone as good as what I had with Marc. That doesn't matter. The comparison means nothing to me;

Seriously?? Ditch her ASAP…she is delusional!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better, possibly even the best, published conclusions. Not perfect but very good 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow one idiot anonymous blamed the husband for his wife's infidelity. Really? So, what you're saying is if you don't understand your wife, it's okay for her to fuck around? You're a fucking idiot. I gave this story a one star rating like I did every February story. One of the worst stories ever written, and didn't deserve any sequences. The garbage story was finished by GA, why all the sequences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1. This is horseshit: "They are vestiges of a caste system, with the alienation laws basically treating women as men's property. We are way beyond that."

Alienation of affection suits could be, and were, also brought by women. They didn't stop adultery, but they deterred it. "No fault" was just one element of the left's assault on the family. You can shove your idiot feminism up your ass.

2. The "counseling" trope is a hoary LW cliche used by lazy writers to pad a story. You don't need the modern day equivalent of a "shaman" chanting the incantations of psychobabble to know why you committed adultery. Really, it isn't that complicated.

3. The "maybe" is ridiculous. Nothing she said makes a difference. Marc turns out not to be a "gentleman" (the "seduction" lie) and that suddenly means the sex wasn't far better than anything she did with Jim? She feels "revulsion"? That doesn't change the truth about the sex. She "trusted in Jim's love"? What that really means is that she trusted in Jim being the stereotypical weak, needy, cuckish LW husband character (which he is in the original and most of the sequels).

4. The idea that a guy with a big cock and/or who is a famous athlete is likely to be a fabulous lover is inane. The "famous" are also generally famously narcissistic, which doesn't lead to great sex for anyone else but them. Football players, in particular, are on pain-killers pretty much year-round and have a lot of aches and pains. Also, there is no correlation between physical size and cock size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one was pretty decent of the endings, and seemed to make some sense. I still prefer the version of the father-in-law who crashes into Marc's Lambo destroying it with the snow plow blade. :-) That one was great, and funny as hell, especially after the wife gets tasered after hitting the woman cop. I still think about that version of the ending, even though it was a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He slept with her after she'd been with her lover? Idiot and loser!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Spoiler alert

It’s a story about a big ol pussy who is going to end up back with the traitorous cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of commenters forget that in the intro GA said that the story originated at a business dinners where they talked about a married women being approached by a famous man/athlete for a night of sex. 10 married women at the table and they all said they would go. When asked “what about your husbands” they basically gave answers similar to Linda’s justifications. So please stop saying it’s unbelievable unless you think GA was lying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. So I guess men can’t have standards or morals. That a cheap whole can’t break through. You ruined another being. 1 star

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars to writer, I love a happy ending. Sounds like he should see a shrink to get over his issues as well. Poor Guy! I don't think I would have reacted this way at all. Probably found his house and ........

Well maybe I'll write down the details and submit what I might have done so everyone can complain about my spelling. LOL

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

LMFAO so many Morons complaining about "another" ending for the wonderful George Anderson Story. HEY, DON'T READ THEM if YOU DON"T LIKE THEM! DUH must be a bunch of Moron Commies that do this. Meanwhile #jasonnh said it best with "it like the guy that mugged you last month coming back to want to be friends" or something like that. True. That is a Great way to put it. How can you ever trust someone that hurts you so bad. Not Ever again. Not for Anything. Good Looks, Great Body, Great Sex but No Character! Those are all important things to look for in a "Life Partner" like a Spouse. CHARACTER! She didn't have any.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - worst ever - there is no possibility of a RAAC - not just NO, but HELL NO.

The skanky, slut needed to be kicked to the curb and the husband needed to take the kids to a foreign country for at least a decade. That would probably equalize the pain and suffering she inflicted upon her husband.

I gave you a 1 star rating just to make sure your average score is lower.

You can delete my comments, BUT you can not change the score.

freebase2020freebase2020about 2 years ago

nah, this is a big miss. unrealistic. dialogue is stilted at best. women do not speak this way; only an old, out-of-touch man would think anyone talks like this. terrible writing overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The original was was a ridiculous train wreck featuring the Slut Ray, grossly inconsistent character development, absurd plot devices (e.g. "LW" and "Ellen"), and an absurd RAAC. IRL, if a wife did something like "Linda" did, the outcome would be a swift, brutal divorce. This version was actually pretty sound, except for the "Maybe". There's no way that a man would take her back, even as a fuck buddy. For a 30-somethng intelligent man with a good job there are many, many eligible women. IRL, "Jim" could have had all the sex he wanted and would probably would have found in fairly short order a decent woman to replace the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Author is nasty and goes around lashing out at other writers. Whine away little boy and show us how really stupid you can be. OnE sTaR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe?? Geeze. Its not a cuck or ego thing but an inability to separate himself from the basic betrayal and immense disrespect from a wife who had children with him. I would have been DNA testing the kids pronto. This Linda is a mental illness case pure and simple. Other than making it an interesting price of fiction, the premise is not credible. Divorce would be the only real option for most people. Even supposed open marriages require discretion and some respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One commenter got it right about the slut ray. And also the fact that many single mothers would be attracted to a divorced father who loved children. Such adults would have a choice and such a choosing would usually lead to serious affection for assuming duties with that affection. If someone has the emotuional maturoty to love your issue as part of you, then they are likelly the real thing. As a younger single father, I always spent the effort getting to know women's children and that kindness got noticed. 30 years later, I still have a loving wife, children, stepxhildren, and their children. The authors protagonist Jim would likely have it too. I would imagine the best revenge would be her seeing him living happily after she sought mental treatment.

Dylan1Dylan1almost 2 years ago

I’ve just looked you up and found this. I do not usually read follow ups to someone else’s work but you wrote this beautifully. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best thing Linda could do is disappear and never return. Jim entertaining the idea of taking her back because she's "woke" would be idiotic on his part. She crushed him once, she'd crush him agin. What she did was beyond ugly, because that is who she is. He wasn't a cuck before, don't turn him into one now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this story. It's pragmatic. I can see them moving in together and Jim trying to be the best parent he know how to be. I can see them mutually using each other sexually and for moral support, especially as the kids grow up. I would never entertain marrying her again. And the agreement would have to be that she has no expectation for a long term relationship. That has ended. But all in all a pretty decent story.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

The answer for the maybe should be maybe not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Linda knew what she's doing & wanted to do it, so she could brag about being fucked by the god of M.L. In bed, after Jim told her after he felt & she's rubbing his chest, he should've continued asking: "Now you're comparing your lowly husband with your sex god? In all, where do I have a chance?"

Her 2nd letter, saying sex with him the previous night wasn't the best, def not with Marc, Jim missed the chance to respond.

Jim wanted Linda to get the STD tests, but I don't remember (nor looking back, seeing) the results being discussed. Maybe I missed it?

Lastly, with her wanting to be a "friend with benefits", he should've told her to go fuck herself. She was his wife, they're where they're now because of her actions, she's totally dirty to him.

I've read a few of these continuations, and this is really realistic, even if I found Jim, for all his talk, a bit slow on the action. Especially after the letter & her coming back with Marc's cum in her. Hell no! But still well written & enjoyable. 4 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some hopefully positive thoughts for the author. Read what you wrote. There's been some missing words

throughout - not much, but every bit helps. Rereading helps you with that, & perhaps consolidate some of the

discussions & duplicate wording. Perhaps just a simple writing. Again, they're not bad.

Get at least a program for the computer. Having that help never hurts if you don't desire a proof reader.

Your story was good; I'm only suggesting the above for your future stories so they can be as good as possible.

However, I hope you keep writing.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

5* I thought this sequel worked really well. It is believable (in the LW universe) and it hammers nail after nail after nail into the coffin of the marriage. Linda wants to stay married and probably expected Jim to welcome her back. Equally she wants to treasure her experiences with Marc and, even worse, to make sure that Jim knows. She almost goes out of her way to make sure Jim knows that he doesn't measure up and that she (not Marc) is deliberately humiliating him. I don't see Linda's closing offer working, despite what she says, as I don't see Jim ever being able to share a bed with her without Marc being the third (invisible) person in that bed - for both of them. Linda destroyed her marriage and then rubbed her betrayal in with all the things she did (such as the letters, the sloppy seconds, the uncritical acceptance of Marc's desire to humiliate her husband, the shaved pussy, the bitemarks and more). When she says that Jim is the winner, at the end, Jim knows, and we all know, that isn't true. Thank you for such a good follow up to the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why can't Linda just die? Why would you make this man so weak and susceptible to this cheating slut. By her asking Jim to consider getting back together, she shows her true selfishness. No person who really understood

the magnitude of their evil behavior would suggest the person they betrayed open themself up to more hurt. If she was truly changed she would never approach him like this. You're just setting him up for more pain. You're a good writer but I hated the approach you took to this story because ultimately Linda will win and Jim will be crushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To even consider forgiving the hateful cheating slut slut rates this trash one star. There is no possible way to justify what she did me there is no way to reconcile without the husband being a total wimp and pussy.

sloggersloggeralmost 2 years ago

Nah, poor Jim doesn't need a fuck-buddy. She already said and wrote that Marc was the BEST lover and no matter what, Jim would always be a poor second. The story doesn't work for me.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

1* I'd go lower if I could. Through the first 2 pages, the was one of the best version (despite the stupid mentioning of cliche's "btb" and bringing up Literotica) but then you turned it into a cuck story! No way does I guy have unprotected sex with his cheating wife without knowing if she has an STD or when seeing her shave mound continue on like its ice cream. Sorry couldn't even finish it once I hit page 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband made a cuck, humiliated, belittled, insulted and abandoned in front of his alleged friends over and over. Was this done by his worst enemy? No! It was done by the evil, lying, cold hearted, cheating slut of a wife; who then told him and then wrote how much better her lover was to him, her husband.

There should be NO chance for anything but BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very passable story that has its moments. I hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You have me, he cannot. I love you; I despise him" She's still being written as a narcissist....as if that slut is some great prize.

Jim's lack of a social life isn't terribly realistic, either. It's just a device to set up the conversation about the possible RAAC (and it can only be a RAAC).

This is offensive bullshit: "There are so many husbands whose first reaction on discovering adultery is to broadcast the affair to everyone. That is fine if there are no children involved, but only a truly asshole father would subject his children to that sort of notoriety. Glad to see that you are putting the interests of your children first, even if it is not sexy and you don't burn the bitch. You have to choose between burning the bitch and protecting your children."

It is all the more important for the adultery to be known when there are children. Seeing the consequences of betrayal - the effect on the immediate family, grandparents, friends, and others underscores the seriousness of the betrayal. Lying to the children - saying "we just grew apart" or some other lie - trivializes the marriage commitment in the eyes of the children. The children are owed the truth, and the truth and the consequences of adultery underscore the sacredness of the marriage vows. This author ought to shove his "advice" (because I do think those words he put in the mouth a character reflect his views) where the sun don't shine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"She still was a goddess." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a fucking joke! But that is what the entire story is. A fucking tasteless joke.

MikodaMikodaalmost 2 years ago

O, look... a cuck story, what a surprise......no really.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least she admitted to having done something wrong in this one. She still deserves no empathy. There is no coming back from what she did.

RocketMan12RocketMan12almost 2 years ago

A better ending would have him telling her to suck his cock as she pledged to be his whore. She proved she was nothing but a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

worst story ever. Do you really hate husbands that much you have to make Jim a cuck clown? Linda is insane and evil to the core. His best hope is she gets run over by a bus! Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Blah-blah-blabbety-blah .....

All 4 pages are one long continuous blather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well-done story. The character development was excellent. At one time I would have slammed the idiots that criticize and call names. More recently I have come to understand that they are angry people, probably ones that failed in their own relationships. If any of you are reading this, get some help. It may feel good to vent your anger here but if you do it too much and too long you will pay for it. They are finding that indulging such feelings causes a variety of health problems, including Alzheimers. Back to my comment: keep writing. You have good potential. Never be discouraged. And tell us what happens to Jim and Linda. Life has punished her and she has learned. She was right: she always loved him, she just had a near-fatal glitch. Have some wise person cross her path and tell her what the Viet Nam vet told Jim. Maybe she will find the song (which is on YouTube) that has lyrics that include something like " ... and now, let the poor say I am rich, let the weak say I am strong...." No matter what anyone says, in your writing and in your life never faint in well-doing. Your story will affect someone. Perhaps it will save a marriage or change a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never, not "maybe"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars. Would have been 5 but for that final word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's time to plant Linda under the roses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, one of the better of Andersons versions. Taking her back in real life,never happen.

Using her as a sex toy,by all means..and justifiable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This adds nothing of substance to the original story.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@dark2donut2

Blah-blah-blabbety-blah .....

All 4 pages are one long continuous blather. - And how do the stories that you have posted stack up....oh but wait...you don't have any. Never mind!

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

2 stars. "Maybe."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loads of typos, you do write well though. Someone truly sorry for what they have done really can bring that message across, I never got that from what she was saying. My fiancé cheated on me, I walked in on them fucking in my bed, I walked in and stood over them and stuck my fingers into my throat, causing me to vomit on the unsuspecting pair, she began to scream, bad idea, I was still vomiting. I pulled him off of her and shoved him backwards out the bedroom window naked. The Pennsylvania state police gave him back his clothes and I did 90 days in jail. She still calls me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. At first thought this was a decent version, of the classic story. What would a normal guy do, who is not rich, or a navy seal. And it exposes that, if you are a Narcissist( Like Linda was) the world will always, and forever, be about you. However... The author has to fall back on, a tried and true prejudice of men on Literotica- Regardless of the transgression, throw a little pussy his way, and all is forgiven. This man in the story, was stabbed in the back, worse than anyone could be. He went through a divorce for it. Lost at least half his shit, and became a part time dad. And now, you want to disrespect him, by suggesting he goes back to a having sex with the ex? I do not believe it for a minute. Women will always try to get the upper hand in a relationship. Some use their sex, to do this. Most, if not all, highly overestimate the hold they have. Most men will take it and ignore it, right up until they won’t. Then the fight, or flight instinct kicks in. A lot of garbage has been written about “ cucking” on Literotica. A lot of times, the title is assumed, even if the husband had no idea his wife was cheating. I believe a real cuck, would be a man who went back to a sexual relationship with his wife, after getting a divorce, due to her infidelity. For real.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

So if Mark had turned out to be a dud in bed, then that would have made it all ok? ⭐️

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

One of the better endings to this tail of betrayal.

Just how "Normal" people react when facing an unexpected distruction of your world view and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ruined it with"still my goddess".

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

I would move & start again, let Marc bring up the kids, after all she chose him over you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup.. u reinforce my idea that deep down u r a cuck!!! Better to accept it and move on!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I didn't know what premise I should use to judge this version. The conversations between the cheater and her husband were one side rational and one side ditsy. Jim was certainly a victim, however he is living a victim's life when it is not necessary. Who in their correct mind becomes a shell when a s

Star" takes your wife? Only people like her friends could make a case where he could have done something to prevent it. He souls cut himself some slack and move on with no shot of being with her more than necessary. I would think any therapy would dissolve his unbalanced beliefs. Also this was all on her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "Maybe" loses 3 stars. Linda is a narcissist, and narcissists only truly love themselves. In addition, the social isolation of Jim is ridiculous. He would be a very hot property and pursued by many women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's hard to say how anyone would react. Especially depending on how deep the love goes. Love is the center pillar in any relationship, but more so in a marriage. If love was balancing a plate (and that plate was marriage), things would be fine as long as you could keep everything that comes into your life in the center of the plate. But we all now that is not possible. So to give strength and support, no matter what or where stuff gets piled on, you need additional supports around the edges. For me, these are three... Trust, Respect & Commitment. I think they are all self-explanatory. But revolving around the story, I see this happening. Respect was first to go, when she bailed not only on a specially planned evening, but also how he was left in the presence of "friends" and those at the bar. Trust (or lack thereof) was broken by not only her going with another man on that night, but putting others up to help with her escape and add to that, not a word till she returned home. How was he to know if she was in any danger or not? As far as the commitment, she seems to think in the back of her mind that after this one "fling" she would totally dedicate herself to her husband and children. At best her decision for that night would call her commitment questionable. I have always thought it interesting when a person says that one night should not effect the years to come. Though this example may be extreme, in the overall picture, it can be viewed the same. Mid 1940's and a US bomber was flying over a city in Japan. A single bomb was released. The event lasted probably less than one minute (not 16 hours and an overnight stay) and what was the effect, at the time and beyond? For those flying the aircraft, they might have seen it as a victory. Allied lives would be spared as the war would end and conflict would end as well. Others around the world... some grateful that WWII was finally over (yes, I know there were two dropped before it came to an actual end). Others thought it horrific that so many civilians bore the brunt of that fateful day. But for all of them, it was soon forgotten and placed in the pages of history. But what about those on the receiving end? For them it lasted. Days, weeks, years and even decades. Perhaps some have forgiven over the years, but many still have not forgotten, nor could they. So it is, that people looking from the outside, whether friends, family or strangers, can never really know the depth of hurt this can cause or tell someone they need to get over it. Only that person(s) hit by the "bomb" can make that determination. That includes how they react to the event, what actions they should take to get themselves in a better place and how they should move on with their life. Sometimes love and time can mend a burnt bridge, But only if both are really willing and can find a way back. Maybe the best option, if they want to try again, is to build a different bridge in a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

last word klls a very good story

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 1 year ago

It’s wild that women like Linda actually exist. Fuck all versions of her and Marc.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for this one. I have read many of the "February" stories, but this one is among the best. You put both thought and feeling accross very well, and while many comments decry your ending I have no problem with it. It is at least rational.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with some other commenters here. One of the better versions. But the fact remains from all variants that the wife was a queen bitch and should be shunned. Anderson wrote the original as a kind of Rorschach test with an over-determined ending. That anyone would WANT to even try working it out with such a wife is beyond imagining to my mind. Way, way too much baggage to even try, and better to walk away and try again for an appreciative and loyal mature woman. The one portrayed here is a true head-case. That this version even thought it was a WIN for him highlights her lunacy....... Or desperation. The only rational response is make a new household with a loving wife, and welcome the children with a step-parent. That would be appropriate 'revenge' and force her to move-on herself and stop bothering him with her tortured mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ganymede68 got it right. "Fuck all versions of her and the Marc chacters. Good version but a bit too rationalized. No presenting the anger of her public humiliation. Her argument to Jim that he "won" would indicate to him that her two years of therapy still had not worked out to her what she had truly done. it wasn't a competition because he shouldn't have HAD to compete with the football jock. She was just bitter about losing her marital "comfort" and missed her special backup bedwarmer. Rather like a black widow spider trying to lure him back into her web to separate him from his life of rightful happiness. He would be a real fool to get back involved. That he forgave her was necessary for joint parenting but be needed to move on to a fresh start while still young enough. Find a new wife, start a new family and fold the children in to it. Best for himself and best revenge as living well to remind her of what she gave up. Two years just isn't long enough for some people and not give himself distance wasn't helping. This woman was a real piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It really sucked. The stupid fuckhead husband begged her to tell him what happened then got even more pissed. The whole story is just some dumb shit asshole husband making things worse for himself. I would have thought that impossible, but he just kept pushing. I have not seen a good ending to this story yet. You know, where he dumps her ass as soon as she comes home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous