All Comments on 'February Sucks My Way'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments (Page 2)
LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago

Now THAT"S the way the story should end. She got what she deserved. And the stupid shit she spouted in the living room of Marc's hose, just shows her intellect. ( Or lack there of. ) 10 stars, because we know I can't count. The Bear approves. I know I said I would never read another of these stories. Never say never.

The BEAR

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"What did you do to Marc?" - WTF? Didn't she see what Jim looked like?

/

I get the false imprisonment charges on the players, but I think their beating him is offset by him shooting out their knees!

/

I may have missed other incidences, but at the Labor Day gathering you switched from 3rd person to 1st person POV.

/

Needs editing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 3 years ago

Pretty goof BTB (burn the bitch) tale. Could use better editing. Example: “All right here's the offer. " 8 years manslaughter and he is out on payroll in 3."” Should be “out on parole in 3.” I enjoyed some of the tongue-in-cheek humor. Thanks for writing.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

'She was a raven beauty she belonged in a league of her own.' It is, I am sure " a raving beauty as in so very beautiful.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

if you kill Linda she gets no 'comeback' not good.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

fishgetter, the saying is 'a raven haired beauty' meaning hair as black and lustrous as the bird. I,m not sure I,d want to spend time with a 'raving' beauty'

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago

I've Had Jury Duty

Now in 2 states for a total of 5 times and never got to vote but I know how I'd vote on this one. I'm hoping Texas is going to have an opening soon for a new Attorney General, don't suppose Pete would give it a thought? Probably all in all it's a good thing this is fiction, but if it was the real deal it would sure be interesting for a while. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Omega, you just keep getting better and better. The way you write, you're gonna scare the shit out of the other writers. I love this take, because the Asshole and the slut got theirs, no question. Ellen would be an excellent mother and grandma, wouldn't be bullshitted because of her early life and ended up being a wonderful wife/mother/grandma. When asshole and the slut got theirs, their was 2 new faces in HELL FOR BREAKFAST!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, and I loved the way LW handled the DA. Could do with editing though.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 3 years ago

Ellen. Smiling she replied, "yes he did, he gave me your life story and what happened that faithful night.

Play on words or not... it's a 5*. Thanks for sharing Om56.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally, an ending that satisfies my male pride. Blow The Bitch (Away)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

boca raton is on the atlantic coast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Right on. Your version of this story is great. Guess I am a softy and I like and throughly enjoy happy endings. Please continue to write similar stories, that I can continue to live vicariously through you words. Thank you

Vietnam Vet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes this is an ending best one yet blow that slut away, and her lover.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 3 years ago

Yep, this is a good one! No, a very, very good one. It's what most of us felt was the right emotional reaction. A clear 5 rating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Talking of reaction, this is the best version that I have read up to now. Could be a little more elaborated regarding Jim, Linda, Marc and their pseudo friends’ mindset that led to this situation, but it was a very realistic reaction considering the facts. Congrats. Easy 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“I can't let him walk it would make it open season for cheating spouses and their lovers to be shot."

Exactly how it should be. Our society would be much better.

ZK

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Wish I could give this version 10 STARS!!! Best so far of any other author!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Read again. Helluva story. Glocks still don’t have a safety other than the trigger and the word you wanted was fateful not faithful. Funny mistake. Irony.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You Know

Sometines a little death never hurt anyone. Ha Ha Ha

I glad our hero murderer had a happily ever after.

Yeah I know I'm nuts.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mostly a good story, but death was too good for them. Cheaters should live long lives of pain not a quick death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best February sucks out there. I have read this version 3 or 4 times and still love it. He's not a Grizzly he's a fuck'n Kodiak, bam bam. There is one thing I did just notice he took the Bandleader who turns into the Bar tender later but does not effect the story at all.

The only thing I could think that would have even made the story better would of been some flash thoughts of Linda (oh god what have I done, I am going to die for a big cock, or along those lines) as Jim was emptying the gun into her miserable hide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would have been nice to have had a bit more dialog among the three characters before Jim killed Marc and Linda. The timing of when he shot Marc was a bit anticlimactic in the story. Seldom does one individual have the amount of control over two people who have wronged him as Jim has in that living room scene. The scenario could haven't been much more fully developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best version of this story yet. Cheaters beware.......lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kept waiting for it to get better, just kept getting worse.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixieover 2 years ago

Poorly written however that is a side effect of everyone trying to tell the same mediocre story over and over. Find yourself a proof reader and/or editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only change needed is to kneecap the asshole before killing him, and would have enjoyed a more interesting killing of the wife too (gut shot to the ovaries, etc...) She needed more pain.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

LMOL. Hardest core BTB ever! Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best version yet. I told you . you are an excellent writer. Asshole and the slut both got theirs. GOOD!! Ellen got hers, a father for her son, being a real mother to Jim's kids and 2 more of their own. She may have been an escort at one time, but was 10 times the woman and mother of the cheating slut, Linda. I'll bet OMEGAMAN would do a earth shattering job on OFFICE WIFE... WATCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I really could live with this version! Best one I've come across.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I think the massive humiliation and guilt over the killing would have been enough punishment for her. She would have been crucified in the press for her behaviour. That and a very public divorce would have been enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Consequences, consequences, consequences. Know your enemy, after what they pulled they got what they deserved.

Ain’t karma a bitch.

And no the dead wife wasn’t a bitch.........she was a whore

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

This is without a doubt the best version of the February Sucks series ever. Loved it. 10 stars, 'cause I can't count, and there should be a different rating scale. The Bear approves. More from this author.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lack of literary comprehension and spelling is a huge problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Granted this ending may be a little wild but sadly this is the kind of result that happens. Not just the cheating but coupled with the disrespect of such acts causes the cheated spouse to lose their minds. Is the 'forbidden fruit' really worth it? If it is, then just get out of the relationship and go have your fun. Can't have it both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like it. Good rendition of the popular tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it one of the best ending to what i call the valentines debacle I can imagine (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the most poorly written drivel I have seen. If the author's wife is "pissed" it is probably because of the atrocious grammar and spelling. The writer is a comedic genius, sadly he is being hilarious whilst he's trying to be serious. My personal favourite is the MC going to jail and then being allowed out on "payroll" - priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was wondering when Jim got together with Ellen. Maybe Ellen is the mother Emma deserves, she taught her about becoming a woman. Jim was a father to her kids and she was a mother to his. Then, they had 2 more. In her younger years Ellen was an escort for money. Linda was a slut that night for free, and it cost her, her pitiful life... AS GOOD AS ANY, AND I KEEP TELLING YOU HOW GOOD YOU ARE. Now, how about setting me up as a distributor of the UNF-CK machine?

NRBonzNRBonzover 2 years ago

Just about perfect, rates a 4.5. Easily the best of all the followups in that Marc was permanently cured of his bad habit of sex with married women.

Oh, it could easily have been a five if he had used a 1911 Colt - see, I don't like Glocks

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Absolutely without a doubt the best ending for this story. 100 stars for the writer! As far as Glocks go I have 2, but I have more 1911's. You have to practise a lot to be accurate with a Glock. But either way a .45acp Hollow Point (TAP?) will solve the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and creative. My fiance Valerie did this to me, even leaving her purse in the chair. I left with the purse and took it to her apartment. Letting myself in, I took everything I ever gave her including a crystal star Christmas tree topper. I locked her door knowing her keys are on the table inside. She called constantly for a month and once I explained the end of planning a wedding, finally she stopped calling. I wish her no ill will, but. Want nothing to do with her. I find it amazing how fast my deep love for her burned away. I'm not really happy but I'm getting by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun!

Best alternative I’ve read.

Bill S.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I read it again. It is still over the top and I still love it! However, in the world of reality, it's better to burn her clothes, including her wedding dress, and then divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't fix GA's incoherent character development and plot slop, but this, as a standalone, is an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boca Raton is on the East Coast of Fla. The Gulf of Mexico is on the West Coat of Fla.!

TracklTracklalmost 2 years ago

Dont fan of a killing, but the amnesia part was really good. Well played for Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the better versions. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was the killing of Mark & his wife. This is not about compassion. They both needed to live long lives of regret and misery. Death is too easy for cheaters. Otherwise, a great version. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the absolute best version!

“I can't let him walk it would make it open season for cheating spouses and their lovers to be shot."

Yes, that’s what our law and society should be! In a proper culture, the Mayor would have given him the key to the city for removing the cancer that was Marc.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a story that short you jump 20 years? Sorry but you lose a star for that. Best of the just kill everyone stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's good to see that Linda got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute drivel. The only thing worse is the idiots who read and claim to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whore and her master got theirs! 10 stars... It's one of the best, but your brand new one is the funniest yet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whore and her master got theirs, and after a while Jim got his- Ellen! 10 stars!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

One of my fav if not my fav of this expanded universe, but it did require a strong grasp on "suspension of disbelief" this is the first i have read of your works looking forward to finding more treasures

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm never in favor of solving your problems with a gun. Never comes out well except in fictional stories. And you should know better than to poke the bear in her liar.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

One of the best "February Sucks" stories. Of course the Cuck Legion hates it, LOL.

octo54octo54over 1 year ago

By far the best February Sucks scenario that I have read and I have read a lot of them. I realize this could never happen in real life but this is fiction and what a great story it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not enough pain for Mr. Football, should have blown out his knees, elbows, crotch, etc.. and let him bleed out plus shoot the slut wife a few tender places as well!😈👿☠️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For all of you who think that he would be crucified by the prosecution, and that people would be against him, you’re thinking of urban, post modern society like Sodom on the Hudson. In large portions of the world, the behavior in this story is EXPECTED! Even in the US, find any county where most of the people are in church every week, vote R+10 or more, have Constitutional Carry for guns, and Jim would probably walk away without even house arrest. Just because you don’t live in that culture doesn’t mean that they’re aren’t a LOT of people who would view Marc as a parasite, and Linda as someone who should NEVER have any contact with children, lest she corrupt them!

ZK

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
What a fucking idiot…

…the “author” is. Stupid story as well. Anyone that likes this is a piece of shit. Sorry, that came out wrong. Anyone that likes this is a bucket of shit. There, that’s better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good version. My only issue is that cheaters should live to suffer fir the rest if their lives. A quick death us too easy. Still a 4+

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago

Plus 5 for the story

Minus 4 for he crappy writing

Get you a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

World is so much better when cold blooded murders get the girl and live happily ever after. Fine job.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good laugh story, I liked the way you ended this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WONDERFUL VERSION> WHORE AND HER MASTER got theirs. Only thing that could have saved her is an UNFUCK machine. There are dealers in every state. Jim got his, with a wife that loved him

Canuck5697Canuck5697about 1 year ago

Wow...just wow. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably the best version out there and definitely one of the best BTB stories.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[24.05.23]

Fun stuff!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have read this version more then once and I still love it. The funny thing I just noticed or at least it came to the front of my brain this time how the Band Leader became a Bartender in the story. Took me a second or two to figure that out but the story was still great. Asshole and the Slut both got what they deserved.

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

Can't really argue with a hollow point bullet coming at you. Hell hath no fury for man or woman scorned. Short and to the point. There really should be adultery laws and no such thing as no-fault divorces, there's always someone at fault..............

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

I liked this version. Jim should have shot LaAsshole in the balls, emasculating him

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

this should be in the non-erotica category

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

Great read 5*****

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

GREAT story!!! Even with some funny touches... such as "She told me the most famous one of them all was an author. I think his last name was Anderson or something like that, never heard of him." LOL

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don’t know how realistic it was, but I enjoyed it.

But…um….Boca Raton is on the Pacific, not the Gulf.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oops! I am tired. I think I just typed Boca is on the Pacific, but it’s on the Atlantic. 🤪

Pappy7Pappy75 months ago

I read where some of the commenters didn't think much of Glocks, and I agree. For those that do like Glocks just remember a 1911 is just like a Glock but for men.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Double murder Naa. He's most likely still in the slammer. Kids being raised by the grannies!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You badly need to get help!

1) Someone literate to PROOF READ your scribblings!

2) An EDITOR to clean up your scribblings!

skruff101skruff1014 months ago

Poor old Jim, married a slut and ended up with a whore. The guy just can’t catch a break.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I watch Linda as she's walking back to our table she sits down. Dee just about shouts she has to go to the lady's room. Linda then says she needs to go also. Now I'm holding Linda's and stop her from leaving with Dee. Linda looks at me and I say to her, Linda if you don't come back, then don't come back, EVER.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

Either you have to believe a fact of this story was unbelievable or Linda is truly too stupid to live.

She potentially heard he shot two other people but *definitely* knows he killed one person and yet she mouths off to him...?

"Oh no, my husband loves me so much that even when I'm at my lover's house (who he just killed) I can call him names and berate him for his stupidity (something I'm clearly an expert in). After all, what could go wrong?"

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Sorry, Jim. I can use some freshening up, too." - I know it'd kill the story, but they're about to head to their room, she can't "freshen up" there?

~~~

"He pushed the buzzard?" - Is there a bird there?

~~~

"out on payroll in 3." - Payroll?

~~~

"I now understand fully how you were hurt." - It had to happen to him for him to understand?

~~"

"Every man they ran into thought she had fucked him" - Every man thought she had fucked him, or her husband thought that she had fucked every man?

~~~

There were more misspelled, incorrect words, grammar errors, if I listed them all I'd never finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I would love to make a comment, I really don't want to be in company with

the other commenters.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

It was a well-written and engaging story. It did, however, seem to clearly represent the ultimate fantasy for some readers for whom misogynistic revenge, violence, and murder solves all marital crises in their fantasy world (I will admit that some authors have concocted some wonderfully intricate revenge schemes that are entertaining just to see how they work out). Admittedly, in this version Linda was a total cheating slut, apparently on her way to becoming a fucktoy and whore for Marc and his football buddies. Apparently Jim’s male ego was so fragile and his sense of ownership of Linda so great that he automatically went for his Glock, as nothing less would do. On the other hand, I don’t think I have come across any L fantasies where the betrayed wife killed her adulterous spouse. There must be some out there. Is there a double standard, even in erotic fantasy? These sequels certainly do spark the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What Anonymous said 9 days earlier: "I would love to make a comment, I really don't want to be in company with the other commenters." I know how you feel.

Five stars to the author and five stars to anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Justice. It's a pity we don't get it in real life. One reason we don't is because of the degenerates who trivialize marriage and fail to recognize adultery as the crime is.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

My favorite version!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES