All Comments on 'February Sucks - One More Time'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 256 Comments (Page 2)
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Agree with others - not finished. Also, you never address what was actually wrong with GA's original. The "Martian slut ray" just doesn't exist in reality. The better versions rectify her character where she isn't a loving wife to begin with, or at least sow the cracks that Marc put a wedge into. 4*

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Maybe a realistic story but a very boring, yawn evoking BTB tale. If you think this is

a BTB story, I guess you also believe Santa Claus is real.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

As I always said to my kids, “Choices - Consequences!” We are all responsible for the choices we make. She made a boatload of God awful choices and destroyed her marriage. The natural, normal, reasonable, consequence is a divorce. You explained it quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't care for it. Just another speech.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

I gave you a 4* for the "Burn" but seriously, the point of actually recording the conversation was to record HER! Not some long-winded preachy talk from him the moment she actually got home from that loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fitting end to a brutal betrayal.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Like the story, like the sentiments, thought the ending was realistic; but doggone- the dialogue was exhausting. So many words expressing his thoughts in totality- what man does that? Most men would have come up with 'You're such a bitch, I hate you, I'm leaving, we're done, hope it was worth it.' More than that is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

I liked the way it ended. Any more would be piling on. I get how people want to have it spelled it out that the couple continued the divorce action, maybe Linda felt bad at some point, maybe our hero hooks up with Thalya and lives happily ever after. Still, this way, you tied up enough. These are short stories after all, and one should consider if details in the story are necessary to the story. You did a fine job.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Hands down the best-written and most logical outcome of any that has been written. Bonus points for using the word "picadillo." I agree with one of the Anonymous commenters; You should continue this story. I can see both RAAC and BTB happening from this point on. And Asshole should be exposed and humiliated, so that he doesn't continue his predatory ways.

Well done, BlackHeart93.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another very good tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A realistic one.BUT I actually liked your other version. In my opinion that was the best alternate version. I do hope you will continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We'll written. However, I'm quite unsure if things would unfold like this in a span of 12 hours......

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 1 year ago

Well written.

Well thought out and articulated.

Well done

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

nothing new if yall going to continue this at least make it a new outcome

Undecided2BsureUndecided2Bsureover 1 year ago

3 stars--page 2 was mostly a rehash a couple times. And both were paying proerty taxes, the city will love that.

muskyboy--how about you try wirting a story not just commenting on other people's work?

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

This was the natural ending...Not a BTB story! Being so selfish and with the type of friends she had, in a week she will be in the field fucking around. And in a few months she will beg him to take full custody of the children, so she can be a real free agent! 3*

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Again

No reprisal for the "asshole" for destroying there marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the better versions, which is faint praise.

Fairly well written by Lit standards-not enough grammar/spelling mistakes to be too irritating.

Pity he didn't take his lawyer's advice and keep quiet. As with so many LW stories the husband did most of the talking (whining). The more he talked the less credible the story became.

With the information that the author gave us It's tempting to believe that after a few years this, apparently attractive, woman will look back with very few regrets and a spectacular memory.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 1 year ago

Liked this one, felt it has a possibility of going on too. Otherwise good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A decent effort, but a distracting plethora of pointless details: Somebody Morgan Spiced Rum, uh, 100 proof. Some Pearl something recorder, smallish. Did he ever drink the rum? Guess that wasn't important. But we had to know his history with his divorce lawyer, because later in the story . . . that history meant nothing. Oh, Linda remembers her as his girl friend in college, and now she is jealous. At this point in the story the biggest question is how did this loser come to love and marry such a brainless shallow selfish arrogant cruel whore? She doesn't even have the empathy and compassion to downplay the magnificent night of fucking she will cherish and remember for the rest of her life! As in the original story there is no statement or indication that Linda went through some cataclysmic personality change before deciding to fuck Marc. No, she had the opportunity to be super jock's fuck toy and she immediately agreed to dump her husband and go off with Mr. Super Cock. That was Linda, that was who he married, so he got what he deserved from the empty husk that looked like a woman, who pretended to be a wife and mother, until she got a better offer, even if for one night.

The whole GA premise is an insult to intelligent spouses and loyal marriages. Linda's unworldly behavior is what feeds the drama, but it is the drama of a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde story. Which is science fiction or fantasy. Normal human beings don't do the shit that GA proposed in his story, so its the fantasy that feeds the interest. And since its fantasy I prefer the version where Linda ends up with Marc's split open skull in her lap as the blood that previously engorged his cock is now spilling into her lap to join the semen he dumped there. Now That's a fun fantasy read. You can skip the sequel where you tell us how Jim decorated the children's rooms in his new apartment. A mediocre version at best, but thanks for the effort.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

That was a very good interaction. It would have to be followed up with serious retribution on Marc. Something with long lasting consequences.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

4* Could have had more in the wrap up, but very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"You are about to start your first day as a single mom," I said

This is a fantastic line of dialogue. This is by far the best of the rewrites of GA's abortion, and it reflects better the reality of what would happen IRL - no implausible complicated revenge and no cucking-out. A "Linda" would simply find she had just become a single mother. Perfect.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

It just seems unfinished to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing for Marc? Public embarrassment, lawsuit, something? I would have trashed his car in the driveway and then let him sue. Or just sue'ed him in court with all the bad press.

And why didn't he take the engagement ring back?

Finally, all the silliness with the lawyer of not raising his voice or using swear words ... just being a perfect gentleman? WTF? And what was the purpose of the recording? To file based on adultry? Naming Marc in the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I for one don't mind FS sequels, when they contain something new or different. This one didn't. Scored about 65% on the cliche meter, including "I didn't break up the marriage, you did", and "You don't regret what you did, just being caught."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What BTB?!? Divorce is the minimum consequence of adultery. He isn’t even making sure that everyone knows what she did. There’s no punishment for either of the cheaters, or the traitorous friends. Telling someone that they are going to face barely any reaction for one of the worst betrayals possible is not a burn.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing terribly original here. Seems like just a rehash of how the husband doesn't mean to stand for being shit on, and the wife realizing what her adventure will cost her. We have heard it all before. 2 stars

cookingwithgascookingwithgasover 1 year ago

4 star effort. Like many, I enjoyed your first one more.

Here's the challenge for authors looking to pile on. By my count, this is number 103. My ending was 99. the ones I didn't publish ran along the same plot line and dialogue as this one. Basically, paragraph by paragraph, counterpoint by counterpoint to the events in George Anderson's tale. That for authors, IS the rub. George skated a very thin line in his story. The line of the natural laws of human nature, and the imaginary line progressive liberals have created over the past three decades. He skated it masterfully.

Blackheart93, in my opinion, is one of the top writers in this genre, on this site. The person who edited this for him is likely the same person who helped edit George's original. BH93 is extremely talented, and yet, this story sounds like a stage debate at the local college campus. The others I never published, for similar reasons, became more distasteful to me the more I reread them - delete.

A normally functioning couple would never end up in the situation to begin with, but just in case they did, it wouldn't make for a very good story, or at least the shortest story ever told.

Linda: I'm home. Jim I'm so sorry for what I did. I need psychiatric help to discover why I did this to you. If you need to leave, I totally understand, I'm only asking that you separate rather than divorce. If I can't get the help I need or you can't find a way to trust me, I won't fight the divorce.

Jim: Sounds like a plan. I'll be back in the evenings to spend time with the kids until we can get a temp custody arrangement. I'll consider what you said, but I wouldn't hold your breath about it. The end.

The four basic components of a man's psyche, illustrated in this story, are pretty spot on. Ask a hundred or a thousand women what they see as those four components, and maybe one or two could get it right. Men aren't any better, when it comes to women. Mr. Anderson also played on both the man and woman's natural elements, while carefully inserting the societal elements. Both sides - both 83%ers (normal) and 18%ers (progressives) - beliefs taken into account. Don't worry about the extra 1%. Its a 6-year-old joke on the far left.

Anderson wove the tale to bounce back and forth, making Jim a very indecisive character. He was unsure what to do, constantly looking for the thing that was least destructive to him and to his family.

If' you're going to be the 104th + it may help to keep that in mind. And make sure Jim and Linda aren't from MI, AL, SD or ID. Or any of about twenty other states. By 1pm the next day, in those places, Linda's shit would already have been hauled to her parents house and the locks changed. No discussion whatsoever. Linda needs to hire a lawyer to see her kids.

BH - I agree, "you are about to start your first day as a single mom." Fucking brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was in the 5th grade I had to draw a map of the U.S.. I took my time and the map was great, I mean really, really good. Problem was I finished 2 days early and kept looking at it. I decided to do a title more, then a little more. I used a color that bled though and messed it up. Still good but I learned the hard way to leave good enough alone.

Your first Feb Sucks story is my favorite of all the thousands ( well at least two t seems like thousands) in LW. This story is I only a good take on the Feb Sucks genre. Please use you talent on another plot.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC, AMAZING and SUPER WELL WRITTEN alternate ending!!!! In fact I would have loved to be able to read more and more pages...

You did it really well!!! THANKS!! 👍👏👏👏

brownlabbrownlabover 1 year ago

I do not recall a similar version to this it is my new favorite. Thank you for the perspective I would like to think it makes the most sense of the original. Thank you again great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim’s last words to Linda said it all…” I hope you can understand now how much I deserve this divorce.” Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

KeyLargofanKeyLargofanover 1 year ago

Great story,living in a divorced house is better than living in a house where mom and dad are just cohabiting together

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 1 year ago

One of the better follow-ups to the original story, well done! An epilogue would have been nice to learn if she finally did realize the depth of her betrayal and was truly repentant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim was way too nice to this evil heartless CUNT. The only good part was the last two sentences at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad follow-up. Bit disappointed that so many writers can't seem to envision the husband with a younger, better, non-baggage-bearing wife that would love him. (Doesn't have to be 10+ years younger.)

Further disappointed that the asshole got off with nothing. Wouldn't have to be violence or the stupid lawsuit route, but I live in the hope that one author will someday write a proper retribution story that doesn't involve physical violence but still destroys the asshole.

The end was kinda rushed, but oh well.

Overall, pretty decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do get tired of people trying to finish this story. It was fairly well written, but you fell far short of a finished product. What happened to them during and after the divorce? Why wouldn't he sue the asshole and the team? Teams would pay big money to avoid that type of publicity. A civil suit would embarass the hell out of the asshole, the team and his soon to be ex-wife. I felt going a little further with the ending was important. Did he drop his friends and make new ones? SO many questions.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Well it was a damned sight more realistic than any of the alternates and the original.

Well done for resisting any inclination to the flights of fancy all the others aspired to.

GA’s nonsensical original should have ended like this, if it had we probably wouldn’t have had the plethora of re-treads, now that would be a silver lining. But we all know GA very rarely touches base with reality in his stories.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

This ending was perfect. Many were good and this was better. You've covered the perspective of the cuckhold husband very well. Now I think the original and this one would make a great novel. The rest of the story would cover the rest of their lives into old age and the lives of the children. I'll be thinking of the story this way for a long time.

BaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyBaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyover 1 year ago

A decent effort, but I can't help but laugh at a contradiction that you have in the story. After Jim talks to Thayla, he comes to the conclusion that he should say as little of possible to Linda. Then you proceed to rattle off pretty much the rest of your story with Jim doing the exact opposite. Jim can't shut up! You could have kept his dialogue in place and said everything he said for the most part if you would have allowed for the passage of time to take place after Linda got home. Jim could have gone to the hotel room, then his new dwelling and said something a week or so later. You could have started with a little bit a week later while Jim was visiting the kids, then more a week or two after that, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a man determined NOT to say much, he sure as hell did a lot of talking!

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

Where’s the BTB for Marc the Asshole? He deserved it too.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Guy with very long username, I agree with you 100%. I'd rewrite this whole thing and try again. P.S. I'll never be tired of remakes of this story. It's a classic.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Well done though, I would love to hear what he has in mind for the asshole and if Linda ever figures out what she should be sorry about and the "friends" that assisted in her actions need some kinda come up pence

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Well done. I'm tempted to give it 5 stars, but it very unfortunately lands in a combination of bad zones:

- bad zone of being unrealistic enough that I can't buy that things will end up well for him - she has ability to destroy him in US "justice" system, take full custody and most his money, bad mouth him to everyone, and she likely will.

- ... and bad zone of not being unrealistic enough that he gets actual revenge (aside from making her feel mildly bad for a little bit and inconveniencing her with single motherhood - at great cost to himself).

I could have been fixed from the first problem by adding a definitive epilogue ending shoing a happy-ish ending for him where he at least gets what he was aiming for, but it's left too open ended and thus only gets 4 stars.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Actually upon further reflection, I'm changing my rating to 3 stars. Aside from the problems in my prior comment, he also warned her about his strategy and tactics, making it inevitable she will win. He WAS supposed to say nothing! Both because the story said so, AND common sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You forgot to add the obligatory “six month later”epilogue about Asshole have both knees and testicles destroyed with a baseball bat and rusty spoon one dark evening when leaving the gym whilst our poor hero was the other side of town receiving an award in front of 500 witnesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not remotely a BTB just a guy divorcing a disrepectful cheating slut as he should if he has self respect.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Excellent version but the story needs to be finalised

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

one of the better versions of GA's story.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so much more to this story needs to be told

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Well, some kind of epilogue would have been nice. Ending the story like that is a bit annoying. Nah, annoying as hell cuz a lot of authors tend to do that for some reason. I really wanted to know if Jim ended up with that lawyer lady and if the Asshole got some karma payback. But the ending made the story feel unfinished.

Otherwise, it was a nice story, but my opinion is that they talk too much around the bush. Mostly becuase Linda appeared to be a bit daft, unable to understand what she did wrong and how much she hurt her marriage, husband, etc. That was a bit unrealistic, or maybe you intended for her to be like this, idk.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Not to bad! However, CrazyDaveTrucker60's just today, 10/04/22 came out with the best damn February Sucks to date! A nuclear fallout/Burn the bitch to the ground, then stomp on the ashes story. Fuck yeah! Your was good to but very mild. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING STARS! Of course, lets not forget the 'Thank You.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best so far

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Cant

Cant believe some people thought this garbage was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well written also creative. I find that most that only seem to be able to say "it was shit" they have never written a story. I haven't ether but I try to be constructive not just try to hurt others. Or show my ignorance by just assuming others are wrong and of course my opinion should be revered. Ok, I'm done trashing on trashers. Be well all.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

For a long time I have been fascinated by GA’s Feb. Sucks epic story, even though I strongly disliked how he ended it. I read every variant that comes along, searching for a suitable ending.

Some endings I hated, some were very entertaining, and some started out with Jim headed in a direction that I thought appropriate, only to see him cave at the end.

For a while I thought of adding an ending of my own to the mix. My criteria for an alternate ending would have been that Jim would have been a “normal” guy. Not an Ex-military Special Forces guy or a computer hacker that could destroy anyone’s life, or an ex-motorcycle gang leader.

My vision was to approach Jim as how would a regular guy respond. I feel that BlackHeart93’s version covered that well enough and I've shelved the idea to add my own.

BH93's last shot by Jim, to cast a curse on Linda, to give her everlasting grief, to me, felt…well - great. Curse or not, psychologically, it would probably work regardless. So, may the curse be granted. I can’t think of any better karma than every time Linda looks at her wedding rings, the ones she wears then, or ones for a new husband… the vision of the Asshole’s slimy cock and cum tainting those symbols of fidelity be etched in her mind, forever. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why average. Again the trite excuse! Adultery but don't want kids to know so irreconcilable differences. Kids Truth is only truth if convenient. My ass!!

Truth is your self respect etc is only there if convenient

Society has very little regard for Truth. I don't care I can look in mirror and like what I see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's the btb? He ends up paying for her to slut around some more. You're a cuck with a romanticised view of honor, the kind of honor where if someone rapes you you don't go to the police and ruin that person's life, you just look at them and say "i'm disappointed of you", if someone kills your loved ones you'll just say "i can't believe you have done that, you are the living imbodiment of what is wrong in society" and then watch that someone walk away to live their life without any meaningful consequences.

1 star is way too much for you.

Incomplete story with cucked out wimpy sense of honor. Go suck your wife's bull's balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even the stories related stories are cuck stories. Says alot about you!

The author that believes saying someone is "a bad person" is btb, you're a joke. I imagine when your wife comes home and brings you some literal shit from homeless people for you to eat you'd eat it while saying you're ashamed of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"If I could put a curse on you," I said, "I would wish that every time you looked at your wedding rings, you would think of them wrapped around the Asshole's slimy cock."

It definitely remain in her brain for the rest of her life.

HikingThruHikingThruover 1 year ago

I largely agree with Fritz51. I liked this approach, but the old girlfriend coaching him up in one meeting, and all this flowing from that one conversation seems a little contrived. But yea, this generally seems most plausible for most men's reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, but Jim's mentioning Thayla constantly, just to have her more or less removed from the story. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, it feels like you could've gone a little more detail in their lives. How Linda ended up, any revenge on Marc. How Jim lived his life while the kids grew up. Needs a stronger finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The other alternate ending by same author was better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again…an unfinished ending! In real life I think u suffer from pre mature ejaculation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep and that's how it should have ended

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

its a great ending to an asswipe plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nicely done. 5 stars.

I have no patience for these stories where Jim behaves like a lost little cuck. He acts like a proper male in this version. Linda proved herself to be a person who's selfishness is without boundary and she needs to be punished for her callousness. It would have been good if the story continued on into Linda's well earned misery.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

MC handled it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is hard to fathom a woman who could be so cold-heartedly hateful to her husband and then be so utterly confused by his reaction. This is probably the best of all the "February" stories including the original. Her punishment is living with the repercussions of her betrayal. Wish there could have been some justice for asshole but such is life!

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

One if the beter February sucks... especially compared to your other version. Still cannot really get on board with a woman thinking this easy though. Even if she really wanted to... except where there's already an open relational she'd know it wouldn't fly. Still looking for the version that explains how she'd possibly think she could do that without repercussions.

ewray321ewray321over 1 year ago

For someone who was not going to say much he sure said alot.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

I just re-read this. In my opinion, it’s one of the best of the many endings to “February Sucks.” Jim did the only thing that might save his self esteem.

SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

Not really a btb but it was a more realistic version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually this is the best ending of all endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this version, but my favorite is when Marc gets his head caved with an ax, or the one where is brains get blown all over Linda when he is shot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the more credible variants of the now classic story. That story is a kind of Rorschach test which the reader or interpreting variant author uses to explain her behavior. Mine is that the wife suffers from a mental illness of some kind. Same, I think, for the wife Karen in another Richard Gerald classic- "Another Love". There was always some kind of mental illness for these women that they could not really connect emotionally with their spouse and children. No other way to explain it. And hurting the Linda character would not accomplish anything. Only divorce with a clear explanation of just WHY he was doing so. The best story versions do that. You cannot forgive what the offending wife cannot emotionally understand she wrought. The only thing I would have added to he story is use the divorce and maybe relationship with her parental family to get her into some kind of mental illness treatment.

My wife and I had a close friends married couple from graduate school who went through something similar. His wife- a college faculty professor- ran off with a younger grad student hunk out of the blue when a family vacation had been scheduled, leaving behind her husband and two minor children suddenly. It came out that she suffered from serious depression, but the public nature of it, and her inability to confront it with her own spouse, children, and family led to a bitter contested divorce which victimized them all. Her own family finally got her into treatment, but they were never the same even years later, and she lost all her social circle along with her immediate family, albeit we tried to help despite misgivings. She suffered a complete social death. Sad. But deserved? Maybe not. Still, this author wrote a credible variant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So sad. But it seems to me that most of these writers think that it's always the women's fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best continuation yet. One to deal with the realities of what the situation is and strip away the pseudo-romantic bullshit. Having been through a similar situation twice with the same woman your second story was .ore like my second time and my second time was the correct course for my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To anon of 16 days ago, hey arsehole in this case it is completely the slut’s (oh sorry woman’s) fault.

Ok with the treatment of the slut what happens to Arsehole Marc?

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

This is a very good example of a rational response to her infidelity. But the urge to strike out at somebody would be my paramount desire, if I was in this situation. Anyway, this is , in my opinion, one of if not the best follow up attempts. Well written.

ademeo23ademeo23about 1 year ago

Bravo!!! Jim’s response is about as nuclear as humanly possible outside of murder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the most realistic and straight forward follow up to Andersans tale. The rational way it would unfold in real life 99% of the time. Pats on the back for not trying the over the top route either with outlandish revenge or unrealistic reconciliation..5 stars...JZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Happy with Treatment of the slut, what happens to arsehole Marc and slut’s arsehole friends?

It would probably take a year or so but then I strongly suspect arsehole would suffer catastrophic knee and cock related damage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s very nice to encounter an author who understands that there can never be reconciliation after a betrayal like this. No man could forgive this cunt and still consider himself a man.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

I would have made sure the divorce was for adultry. That is not hurting the kids. Nice job on the story. But he was still too nice to her, and no payback against Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

YES!

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

C'est tout? Quel cocu magnifique. Il ne va même pas casser les bras et genoux de Monsieur Marc ? Tout aussi mauvais que l'autre histoire de février.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Linda deserves the same consideration she handed Jim on the night of her betrayal. None. Linda is a self centered, narcissistic bitch at her core. Her suffering is beautiful music.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author's note at the beginning, seem to say that he was BTB in this write up. Except for the fact she lost her husband, she came out quite well. Disappointing story , author needs to retract his statement that this is a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a more realistic reaction to the situation and action taken by the husband and it's also a better ending than your original and Andersons.You left out your original beginning therefore it allows 5 stars to be earned.The original beginning simply is not the way a husband would have allowed it to go down...JZK..

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

realistic ending but needed more. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Oh I'm sorry I said that"..... Virtue signaling tripe. It's really lame when authors try to make the guy seem perfect, even when dressing down his cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story has been beat to death as it stirs so many emotions in husbands minds. But it's a story meant to do this. While there are probably women out there who might do something this cold to their spouse. These women would be absolute sluts, not respectable persons. And the playboy wouldn't want to drive her home and take a chance of getting shot by an emotional insane husband. He would have got her a cab etc. No wife in her right mind would pull this shit if she loved her husband. Again, its a story. So guys chill out and laugh. The author is probably a woman that loves messing with mens minds. No one believes such shit as this and there are despicable people out there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not remotely BTB. Just a cheating then divorce as a result.

muddman74muddman7411 months ago

I agree with the Anon below me; not remotely a BTB. I've read much better. An optimistically rated 3 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
OK

The story is brilliantly written. But for all intents and purposes pretty much pointless. There were loose ends left such as the intro of his former girlfriend which seem to be abandoned.

It didn't have to be an all out commando raid on the scumbug. I'm glad it wasn't But writing three lit pages all for the act of leaving her left this reader wanting more.

Please don't take this as hating the effort. On the contrary, it's very good. It's just would have been nicer if the timeline wasn't less then 24 hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.