All Comments on 'February Sucks - One More Time'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 251 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Very good but you ended it way to soon. You should have continued with what happened with the divorce, the reactions of the families, the friends, how the recovered or didn't over the years.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Sad but Jim's almost clinical self-control is believable. He can, and probably will, break down again later, alone. This is a clear account of a possible future for the two of them, and the children, and it flows very nicely. Speaking (writing?) for myself, I don't need to know what happens next as you focus here on the few hours following Linda's leaving Jim and her returning to what had been their home.. Thank you.

gsteingsteinover 1 year ago

One of the first stories I read on Literotica was February Sucks. I thought the core plot - a woman in a club gets swept up by a celebrity and ends up spending the night with him - is plausible. Women, including happily married women, do get caught up with celebrities and exotic types of men. One example is Elvis, he routinely had women in his hotel room after concerts. Married women included. I know that own wife could be swept up by certain celebrities. It's just a female thing like George Anderson describes in the opening of his story.

What I didn't like about February Sucks and all of the other sequels was what happened after Linda's night with Marc. All of the "after the night with Marc" actions and behaviors by Jim and Linda and their families and friends are not plausible. Sorry authors but people in such a situation just don't act and behave like most of you describe.

But this ending is real. This is how probably 90 percent of betrayed husbands would act! This is how Linda's night with Marc would most likely end. Good job! 5!

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Definately needs an epilogue.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, well written and flowed quite well. Grammar and all such finery seemed done well. Not the favorite ending the I've read but it was high quality. Personally, I feel it needed more of a detailed ending further in the future. In all, you did well.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Most of the story lacked any real emotion from the Husband. It seemed as if Talking to the lawyer put the husband into a mindset where his motions were essentially shut down. That may be a fine legal strategy but it makes the husband unemotional and the story rather bland. The story was saved at the end when he was leaving And the conversation focused on the wedding rings.

.

That part of the conversation made the end of the story much better.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Not interested in reading another February!

4

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

forsooth, whatever shall (the royal) we do, indubitably,

when we get divorced we are transported in time to the Jane Austin era apparently

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ENOUGH! An eternal curse on everyone who reads, writes or encourages the spread of this disease.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

For a dude who was going to keep quiet...would have hated the story more if he had wanted to talk..

The original was shit and nobody has been able to polish that turd

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

One question Linda? If Marc is such a distinguished gentlemen, then pray tell why did he flip us his middle finger as he was burning rubber away from 9ur house through our residential neighborhood earlier today? Bet she couldn't answer that one.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 1 year ago

If you’re going to include details like IRA early withdrawal age, you should get them right. It’s 59 1/2.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I can only say it gets more boring the more it's written. This was boring. You should not have written it. It diminishes the original story and IT'S BEEN SAID A MILLION TIMES ALREADY!!

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too easy on Linda and Asshole

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Really good. Unlike so many commentators I like seeing how others take this story in other directions. Left me wanting more. 5 stars

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

That was quite good. I hate to say but you need to finish the damned story. We need a proper ending that takes us thru the angst of the divorce, the parents and friends being told. The split up of finances and asset. The house is in his name, does he keep it?

What is Thayla’s advice?

How does the divorce proceed?

What happens with Dee?

DoecAsshole get his?

How did the custody arrangements work out?

So much to read?

Another chapter?

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

Ehhhh. Not in the top 4 of the re-writes, but not at the bottom either

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best and Real alternate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! George Anderson take note; this is how your original should have ended, not the disgusting conclusion that you penned. 5 stars for this compared to minus 5 for GA's abominable travesty!

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Congratulation. 5⭐

One of the best FS sequels.

no BTB, no RAAC.

No revenge. No call girl.

Just the ordinary consequences of cheating and humiliation suffered by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All these retreads are starting to get pathetic and quite frankly, ridiculous. Just let that original, awful story die.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

would like an aftermath chapter

KitDeLuca164KitDeLuca164over 1 year ago

Blackheart93, this is a well written, honest ending. In fact it is the most probable ending to FS. You show that Linda’s impulsiveness and choices, will be attached to a lifetime of painful ramifications and regret. You also get to those human issues succinctly without losing the raw emotions the story illicits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To me, this was the best ending and the most realistic response I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was too nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revenge on the asshole needs to be done. Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What makes this latest variation worthy is that the author tried to deal with the “why?” of Linda’s completely incomprehensible behavior that Feb night. The original GA tale gave us an impossible setup…where a happily married woman COMPLETELY disrespects her husband and family in a very public way in about tne most reprehensible way possible…and then even after the act, has zero remorse for her actions. WTF? It is this conundrum that made GA’s tale so…..frustrating.

.

This author previously penned a variation where Jim basically recovered his “mojo” by doing a runner; taking a (sister provided!) 10 day singles cruise where he hooked up sexually with 3 women; returned home to basically co-exist with Linda “for the kids” by basically turning the marriage into a loveless “open” one. And oh yeah…he gets to do to Linda what she did to him the following Feb 😎. This sequel was well received by most commenters.

.

In this one, Jim just moves out having decided staying together in any form “for the kids!” Was a fools errand. Linda still doesn’t really get it — even at tne end, her lament is that she should have “at least” taken her rings off .. and not that she should never have done it!

.

This variation is about as realistic as it can get given the impossibility of GA’s demented Linda character. There can be no redeemable way to salvage GA’s Linda….but saving Jim **is** possible, and this variation succeeds, IMHO.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No comeback on asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess we haven't beaten this dead horse enough. Marc gets off free, that's a nonstarter. Linda loses hubby but not house or kids, also not enough.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 1 year ago

Quite good, although it didn't deal with the predator that started everything to happen. Predators must be dealt with. 4 stars

FraserWayneFraserWayneover 1 year ago

Now that is how you Burn the Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far from perfect, but a much better ending than the original author managed.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Extremely well done! Capitalizing Asshole every time, showed Jim’s contempt, pain, and bitterness better than if he’d ranted about Asshole’s character. Getting advice from Thalya was much more effective than all the other endings, where he spoke with LW.

This is probably the most believable sequel. Thanks for sharing.

SKHPSKHPover 1 year ago

The best of all the follow-ups of "February sucks" so far. 5⭐

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was actually very well written, with the husband taking a resolute stance after she destroyed their marriage. It was just a shame that you didn't continue it a bit longer to really grind Linda's face in the shitty aftermath of her infidelity.

The best way to end this would've been Jim meeting an attractive twenty-something and starting a family with her. Nothing would've hurt Linda more, and crushed her absurdly over-inflated ego, than being traded in for a younger model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like to read more about how their lives and the kids lives turn out one of the best ones yet

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

You are without doubt a gifted writer, a master of words. It's my opinion you overused your gift. Way too many useless words. All we needed was pictures of them kissing at the car, a note with the lawyer's name on it, with the wedding ring wrapped within. No explanation, just action as Jim got into his car and drove away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst one ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Joint custody is not what you are describing. Today, joint custody is equal time living with each parent. It is the normal decision if both parents are acceptable in eyes of court.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Sorry as well.as it was written it was a used dried up story that has been jacked, chopped and generally made a mess of. This story has been told so many different times by some many different writers good or bad. Like Phil and Holly in the queens queue jumping scandal it's been press wringed to much. Don't try again, if other writers read these comments leave the story behind write something fresh and new and stop working of other great writers stories make your own

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

Thank you. I enjoy every version in which Linda finally understands. I would have enjoyed more dialogue to that effect, but I think you got your point across. I also would have enjoyed a Linda-Dee conversation in which she expresses regret. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very average.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Very well written. I gravitate to February stories like my eyes do to the magazines at the supermarket check out. Can’t pass them up.

I do think there is more here that could be developed into more chapters.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Perfect!!!

The best, most realistic ending so far … Jim simply divorces her skanky ass! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This might be the first alternative story with an appropriate response to being publicly humiliated by a cheating wife.

Thank you for the great rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this was some revenge, nothing for the other guy?

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

This was a realistic response to what occurred with Marc. His self control was monumental. Not many could pull that off, especially as much as he loved his wife. I think, in that regard, that this character differed from the original character, who was much more emotionally damaged. But that difference does not deter from the writing, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inevitable outcome for a man of principle. But what of her future and that of her conniving friends? And why not lots of publicity that destroys the asshole?

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

I liked your other version better where Linda gets a taste of what Jim felt when he walks out of the club with Ellen.

Thank for writing

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Good one of the better versions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IRL, there is no other possible ending unless the husband is a worthless cuck.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Realistic and well done but Marc needs some pain

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

Better than average. But time to stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sure hope this is the last one of these, they get worse and worse as they go along. This was much to do about nothing! There's NO revenge against the ball player, No after effects, just a very civil conversation before he walks out. Granted, this is probably more realistic than the others but where is the conflict?

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

This ending is believable, but I don’t really see what it adds to the dozens of other endings around.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Not really long enough

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That worked! Good confrontation. Every time I read a sequel to that story it winds me up. What an awful, thoughtless thing to do! As a one-time thing, it was about as intensely hurtful as anything possible and his response is the only avenue available to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

-4* for being another February Stupidity story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a great discussion of the lousy lot left to both parties get when a couple with children splits. This bullshit of "it's just sex" or "it's just a little adventure," is bullshit generated by one party to justify the dirty deed before it happens. If all the mornings after played out like this, and were recorded before the couple headed out the night before, well .... Nice job. Thanks for the story.

Ed

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Pretty good. Leaves out the asshole, though. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why won't this fucking thing die? The original story wasn't that great, and the seemingly endless alternate versions add NOTHING.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

I had promised myself not to read any more additions, either alternative or complementary, to February Sucks. I believe that in the LW universe, no other story has been so childish and equally high-profile, but it had already fulfilled its role.

Behold, I come across an alternative version, the alternative version of Blackheart93 himself. As his version, at the time, pleased me for the form and decision that Jim took, I decided to give in and read this current one.

I will say that this work felt rawer to me, in terms of emotions and better in terms of decisions.

Previously, Jim would stay for the children and in 13 years, he would be fulfilling his promise to divorce his cheating wife, which could not happen, given Linda's arguments, in the last paragraphs of the work, leaving Jim, the final speech about the time that Linda would have to make her "dreams" come true.

In this one, Jim handles everything, right away. With his smoldering pain and a wounded heart, he doesn't just think about his children's well-being... he thinks about his own well-being and how important that would be to his children's happiness.

For Linda, he leaves real words, hard and profound, about his sanity, his near present and his future.

As I quickly reread the previous work, I understand that, although she didn't have the pain of having received "the payback" from Jim, and was devastated, for having destroyed her marriage, this time, that pain will hit hard, for the simple reason the fact that Jim didn't stick around, even physically.

I really liked this one too, despite being 1/3 the size of the previous one, but it was straight to the point, and very close to an attitude of mine, if I were in Jim's shoes.

I gave it 4 stars, and I hope other works will come, but leaving GA's work, rest in peace, finally.

But as I always say... this is just my opinion.

Yessir1234Yessir1234over 1 year ago

Overused story. That said this one was pretty good. He really got it through Linda’s skull just how badly she fucked up and didn’t let her get away with her bs. The only downside was there was no Marc revenge. Cmon, have a few guys break his legs and crush his balls or set him up for some heinous crime that sees him behind bars for 20+ years. Anything but let him get away with his bs

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Gee let's write the same fucking story that dozens of others have written, add absolutely nothing to the theme and act like you "fixed something." Hell.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very close to as bad as the original. Write your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry…no reading and no rating…way too many sequels for me to remember details from GA’s original story, let alone the sequels/alternate endings. This zombie thread just refuses to go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This will need a proper part 2, but agree with others, well done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

thank you, a realistic version of what would and should have happened. Why would any man stay because the kids, for them only later to see him as a spineless cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story need to continue, very well written and logik,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, but I hope that this will be the last story ever written about that selfish disgusting vile woman

GrimmerGrimmerover 1 year ago

Half finished and I granted it a half score. Now if there is a conclusion……

LastMissionLastMissionover 1 year ago

Agree that there needs to be an ending with closure. The story is good, but not complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After comparing with his other version, this one appears to be a clear cut case of having one's cake and eating it, too. I hereby encourage this author to go for the trifecta: write an alternative ending where hubby is so taken by wifey's euphoria that he agrees to remain in the marriage while allowing wifey to get "topped up" from time to time (not too often, but as needed). The children, of course, would be sacrificed to moloch.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 1 year ago

I like this version; certainly the most plausible and realistic ending. It accomplishes the #1 goal for Jim, which is to turn Linda’s best night ever to her worst. Otherwise, whether they get divorced or not Linda has this special memory that outshadows her 10+ years with Jim. In this version, Linda gets to feel it in her bones how much she screwed up her life.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Had this been one of the first sequels to the original February Sucks I probably would have given it 5 stars. As it was, I really had to reach to give it 4 stars. It needs just a little more.

We know that Linda will pay the price for her actions; Jim has laid out the consequences very clearly. But, the idea that the Marc's of the world, could drive off in their fancy sports car, giving the bird to Jim and not suffer any repercussions can't stand. Even if it is at the hands of another, he has to pay. That's why this needs a Part 2, to finish the story. It would also be nice to hear Linda finally realize were the real faults for the mess she finds herself in really lie in her so-called friends. Then, maybe, Jim could forgive. But I'm certain he can never forget.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@muskyboy

Very close to as bad as the original. Write your own stories. - Maybe YOU should TRY to write a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the only way to end this story. Thank you and please more stories. 5/5 GREAT

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"You shouldn't have let them see that." - It shouldn't have been there for them to see.

\

"In a year, it will not even be remembered as a bump in the road." - Except, "[She'll] remember last night for the rest of [her] life."

\

"Your love for me and my love for you is what is going to get us through this." - How is it that husband's love is supposed to "get them through this," but HER love wasn't able keep "this" from happening in the first place?

\

"He wouldn't have taken me like he did if he wasn't." - Sure a guy that seduces married women right in front of their husbands is SURE to be considerate of their health.

\

LOL, she's jealous of an innocent friendship after she's spent a night cheating.

\

"How could I have ever imagined this?" - How could she not?

\

@gstein, I DON'T find the core plot plausible, at least insofar as it includes the wife's belief that her husband would accept her infidelity.

\

Too many blocks of Jim lecturing.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

A very good alternative ending.

Hooked

BlucherzBlucherzover 1 year ago

This story ended the way they all should have ended

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author’s over reliance on proper punctuation and grammar (probably grammarly) made it seem stiff and formal. It read more like a business communication than the telling of a story. Still though a decent read. Probably one of the more “real world” sequels written to GA’s story. At this point I just wish authors would write their own celebrity hall pass stories. They’re just being lazy piggybacking February Sucks.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Blackheart93 = Great job with this alternative ending. Great Job. Of course, I prefer my own ending where a hundred outlaw bikers kick LaValliere in the nuts. So far Literotica won't publish it. So, I'm trying to tone down the violence. But it is Very Challenging for this High School dropout. However for a "non-violent" story this is excellent writing in every way. Your story really made Linda finally realize what she had sacrificed for her night of passion. It really cracks me up these morons that complain about "February Sucks" and all of the alternate endings that we have written. They don't have the intelligence to understand that the reason this story continues is because it is so "heartbreaking"! That Jim is pushed into a corner with No Way out. Just like Captain James T Kirk in Star Trek facing the ultimate challenge of the Kobayashi Maru. He was the only one who ever passed that challenge because he rewrote the computer program. But in my way of thinking a 100 kicks to the nuts is the best way of teaching LaValliere not to screw married women. And 10 gauge nipple rings and branding Linda's ass with the club Symbol works best for her. Someday maybe they will publish if I can just take out all the great violence on LaValliere. LOL Thanks 5 stars love your version thanks.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 1 year ago

Worse version yet.2 pages of a conversation....boring. 1#

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, it brought our some interesting ideas. Thanks for your writing.

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

I liked your rendition and writing, but I feel you left this story incomplete with the way you ended it.

Thanks and I look forward to your next story.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

There are very few stories on here that last very long. George Anderson's February Sucks is remarkable in having stirred up so many to discuss this concept. Thank you for this effort 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IMHO it is truly ridiculous to keep writing this boring and "realistic" endings that do not fit at all in an erotic stories website and have zero interest. But it looks like people loves them, probably because the macho gets reinvindicated, so you can write half dozen more as long as I am not forced to read.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 1 year ago

Although I've always vigorously objected to the reasonableness of the original story, I can see how writing sequels to it have developed into a sort of rite of passage for other authors. This is a rational response to an insane situation and is the best of the many I have read.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

Anonymous is right. Not long enough. When you BTB, you don't put the fire out till she crumbles into ashes. Having said that, it was excellent. Just not enough. 7 stars because everyone knows I can't count, and they won't change the scale. The Bear approves. Give us some more and finish her. Lawsuits, please. Fuck the worst asshole in L/W real bad, without a rubber or lube.

The BEAR

Larch50Larch50over 1 year ago

Finally a relistic sequel to Anderson's fairly far fetched original. If anyone deserved a BTB response it is Linda. Here she received her just deserts.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

This just keeps getting worse.

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

Good.

But I really didn't need it.

I'm sure this writer could produce 5 star stuff, but flogging this dead horse isn't it.

Gave it 3, and think I'm generous.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

I don't think many men who were humiliated like Jim could keep his emotions under control and coldly recite all the legal consequences involved in his quest for a divorce. I am quite sure most men would have become emotional and angry beyond comprehension. I would have liked it if Jim first asked Linda if she was totally comitted to mending their marriage. As she said yes, he should have told her to strip naked and put every article of clothing into a clothes basket. Then he should have carried the clothes, including her shoes out to their firepit and burned them, while Linda stood naked watching the inceneration of everything she took to Marc's house. After burning the clothes and accessories he should tell her that her next task was to call her parents and invite them over, at which time she would explain in detail what happened the previous evening. This show and tell would then be repeated by confessing the same thing to Jim's family. Next she would be instructed to call their circle of friends who were present on that evening at the night club and explain the consequences of her tryst with Marc after returning the next morning. I would spare her being tatooed with a red letter A at work, but ask her if her performance that night with Marc on the dance floor and leaving with him might have been witnessed by people in the community who might have been present when she made a total ass of herself. Community members who knew who she was and that she was a teacher at the local school. Finally if she was able to complete all of these humiliating tasks I would inform her that it would take many weeks before he could even set foot in their bedroom with her. She could sleep on the couch in the living room. Of course she would also be instructed that it was her task to explain to their children exactly why she was relegated to sleeping on their couch.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

Goddamm motherfucking 5 stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Children are like sponges and there is no way that staying in a marriage for the kids when you hate and detest your spouse will not carry over and affect the household and the kids living in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a strained tightrope to try to be BTB without complete loss of control. In this attempt you did well despite others need for real pain for Asshole and thr arrogant bitch.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

One of the better FS stories. Well done

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

One of the better ending rewrites of this tail of misguided lust. Much how a "normal" husband (with money) would react.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Great well-thought conversations.

Nice addendum to an already dead horse story.

But hey, writers want a take on it. So yeah.

This one was nicely done.

Thanks BlackHeart93

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice but needed some revenge for asshole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.