All Comments on 'February Sucks - One More Time'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 256 Comments (Page 3)
Darkness86Darkness8611 months ago

A bit short though it would've been better to explain in further detail the events that happened afterwards

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh you really nailed this, so much better than most others, I love how you just made him make statements, pulled him up into being the better person, making her feel the distaste in his heart, without being nasty and spiteful towards her, oh how hard that is in real life.

KsslitrockKsslitrock11 months ago

Who says some of these lines??? —- EXAMPLE:

"I have an old digital Pearl Recorder in my desk. It's very compact, about the size of a pack of cigarettes. I'll put some fresh batteries in it and hide it under a newspaper on the dining room table. As I recall, it has an optional voice-activated feature."

—- This should have been something like, “Sure, no problem recording our conversations.” I have an old digital Pearl Recorder in my desk. It's very compact, about the size of a pack of cigarettes. I'll put some fresh batteries in it and hide it under a newspaper on the dining room table. As I recall, it has an optional voice-activated feature.

—- Such sloppy writing….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story was okay, but it simply showed that even the wronged person can react without really thinking it through. Anyone who can honestly say they have it all figured out after twelve hours, is deluded at best...

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Putain de mauviette

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All the idiot whiners who assume kids are better off if he stays with this cheating skank slut. No way in the world that is true. he'd be teaching his kids there are no repercussions for evil behavior not to mention showing them what a weak man looks like. She screwed the pooch, she can take the blame. As the kids get older they'll understand, or they won't, their choice, but either way his decision was absolutely the right thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Worth a 4 star. The MC took and held the moral high ground. Lost the fifth star because Asshole didn't get to suffer payback.

justbobkcjustbobkc10 months ago

5 stars. I've read the original and most if not all the redos.

Linda's problem was her absolute certainty she was "better" than her husband. She no longer respected or feared him in the slightest. It just never occurred to her in the slightest that he might leave the "wonderful" her.

Our society now supports this idea generally. Women are "better" than men. Have higher status and this is "natural". It is only a natural recipe for disasters like this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He was too kind to her. He should have booted her out of the house, since the mortgage was in his name. He still should have fought for his children. This had the potential to be good, but to me left me flat.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

not to be snarky,but this is just another story of a woman who did something unforgivable and ruined her marriage . for the friends,[ of both of them ] to condone it and even help facilitate is beyond comprehension to me . i'm not sure if it happened to me i could stop myself from getting some kind of revenge ??

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category....

Don't take this personally, but I detest this type of story. That hatred is compounded by being on a website focused on sexual fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some good piercing dialogue ,

Of course anyone narcicistic and vile enough to do that to their spouse wouldn't really consider anything but the lifestyle she/he was losing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To bad Linda and the Asshole didn't get fatally T-Boned by a Semi on the way home, End of Problem right there and everyone could figure out why she was in the car with him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story but she should have been forced to leave.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done to a point, but so incomplete in so many ways.

You ask us to invest in a character and then, in a sense kill him for us.

It is worth reading for fans of the story and follow-ups. It is a good blue print for those whose partner cheats.

Thank you very much. 5 despite the flaws.

murfncalmurfncal9 months ago

should have gone on for at leas another week after the visit with the lawyer and hearing from dee

114FSO114FSO8 months ago

Again, Burn the Self Entitled Bitch. She is receiving everything she deserves, and entitled to. Absolutely NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Betrayed husband has simple plan for the rest of his life. Well done. A follow up story as to Jim's well being would be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Anyone who can honestly say they have it all figured out after twelve hours, is deluded at best... "

Both wife and husband had figured out what they would do in this situation when the each vowed to forsake all others. "All others" includes and is not limited to alpha male NFL football players. Wife still has not grasped what she destroyed with her selfish attitude and actions.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story was well written and BH93 needs to be commended for that. I didn't like how it turned out. He was too nice. I wish I could rate this as a 3.5 story because it is above average. I didn't like how the story turned out.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Can we really say anyone is thinking about the consequences of their actions while cheating on their marriage? No, I don't think so. There was a lot of talk by our NC and he sure made his point and the semi-ending showed the wife she was finally beginning to understand the consequences of her actions. Not happy with the supposed BTB ending.................

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a bad ending. I think the problem with most of these, are the authors try to take them in a different direction, than the original. This story was an absolute perfect ending to it. I gave it, and it deserves, 5 stars. Jim's reaction was normal, and predictable. If he had stayed, she no longer would have respected him, and most likely would have cheated again. I know in today’s world, integrity and honesty are looked upon as weaknesses, at least in some of our leaders. Linda was not remorseful, and even if she had been, nobody recovers from this kind of betrayal. So for those of you that thought his actions were too harsh, I saw a tee shirt the other day, that said “ Make lying wrong again” . Embrace it!

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Excellent, believable story...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good, but still needed to burn Linda more. Like a follow-on that Linda got dates, but all they wanted to do was to get her in bed and they got off, but she never did again. I put this story in the top 4 or 5 of February Sucks and I put it better then the author's previous writing. 4.5 stars, but I have to round it to 5.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Weak. Too Incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The writing is good. I agreed with Anon below that there needs to be more. It had the potential to be great, but the story stopped. Needs more. Maybe the author will take a third stab at it. Still the story was good until the end. 4 Stars

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

Not as good as your previous effort on this story. After reading, my thought was that all you needed to do was continue the story forward to a more thorough conclusion. The spot where you stopped the story might have felt like a natural ending point. But you left a lot of story on the table. Had you continued the story - there were a number of different directions you could have taken it. It felt incomplete as is. That said, what you wrote was good. 3/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story but the cunt deserved much more pain!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not bad

Not particularly good either

Just meh

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whenever I say the name "February" in a story, it gets an automatic one star rating. This was one of the worst stories ever written in Loving Wives and there are many.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like it. No listening to her bullshit. This is how it is and that's all.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Not sure I could have come to this deicsion as quickly as he did but then I have never been in his position.

Impossible for me to believe that a woman married to a man she claims she loves for ten years could be so clueless about how he would react to her actions.

Might have been more believable if she had been drunk.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice994 months ago

At the start of the story I was behind Jim but when he was too cowardly to straightout divorce Linda but want wanted the legal separation because he didn't 'feel' married If a marriage is only how you feel then why bother. His threat that he is doing it to fuck other women shows he couldn't care less about his marriage.

She needs to file for divorce for cruelty His tape recording will be thrown out on court and judge will fine him $20,000 for illegally taping his wife He will award the wife the children 90% and he will see the kids on weekends twice a month He will be paying child support All his secret plans will blowup and his kids will despise him In the end he becomes a drug addict and dies homeless Unloved Unremembered

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I never understood why the kids and her family didn't deserve the truth. Who was he protecting. She was a slut and why shouldn't the world deserve to know that she caused the breakup of the marriage?

Some would say she was a good mother, but a good mother isn't also a slut for another man. A good mother puts her family first, which she clearly didn't. She deserved maximum emotional pain.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What BTB?!? Divorce is the minimum consequence of adultery. He isn’t even making sure that everyone knows what she did. There’s no punishment for either of the cheaters, or the traitorous friends. Telling someone that they are going to face barely any reaction for one of the worst betrayals possible is not a burn.

ZK

Taco76310Taco763104 months ago

Great alternate ending.

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

I wasn't going to comment. But I didn't like truthandjustice99 comments. So here's some info on your unwise counsel. "You may record anywhere in the home EXCEPT in locations where you have a “reasonable expectation of privacy”. This would include bedrooms and bathrooms." In this case the living room is perfectly ok to record and it only takes one person in my state to consent to the recording. So your wrong....so sad. Oh, can I say your really "bitter"

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit4 months ago

Well I really liked it! So I gave it Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Strange. The story was incomplete, yet you nailed it shut. The writing was decent and the storyline credible. But so much was left I said. I was feeling between three stars and four, but settled on three. Two much left unsaid...

JPB

skruff101skruff1013 months ago

At least this ended with a divorce in the offing so…yippee.

Technically the original and the alternates are dealing with a one night stand and the conventional wisdom nowadays is this can be gotten past with a great deal of work.

What makes that goal impossible is the callous nature of Linda’s actions on that night.

There is a ridiculous notion bandied about in the stories on here that cheating can be overcome because their spouse loves them and therefore must forgive them because of that. It’s pure fantasy so I suppose it’s apropos for this site.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, he certainly laid the facts of life and the future to her. 4*.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

Nicely done, but it is sad that the Asshole gets off totally, able to continue wrecking other marriages.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

After the hundreds of FS stories we reader appreciate the brevity of your story, unlike some comments below. We all know the original by heart now and skip read anything GA had in the original.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I don't know. It felt lacking. I know it was brief, but it was so "This is going to happen, blah blah" and the endless preaching but no form of resistance from Linda, nor do we get to see how things play out or if she's remorseful or not, or how the kids deal with it, how their families deal with it. It felt like less than half a story I guess, which is interesting because it's a continuation of another story. Still, something about this rubbed me the wrong way. I think the MC was too matter of fact over such a brutal betrayal and it made me feel like the story was just going through the motions. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok alternate story. But little emotion. Dialog did not seem realistic. Came off more like a long analysis. Last half was one sided. Don't get me wrong: Jim was horribly betrayed and she was an unrepentant, self entitled bitch. But dialog was listless and preachy for a big part of the story.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

#117 FS sequel read. This felt like there should have been more and the ending was a bit abrupt. Still a very good read.

usaretusaret3 months ago

I like it, nicely/cleanly done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too harsh

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Another very well-written alternative ending, if a bit brief. This ending was consistent with what was key, namely Linda’s lack or shame, remorse, or regret for her night fucking Marc. She only felt bad that it hurt Jim. In the versions where reconciliation was possible, it was only because Linda realized that at some point what she did with Marc was wrong, shameful, and not in the least “memorable.” My only reservation in most of the versions I have read is that Jim and Linda did not change over time, and seemed stuck with their original thoughts and feelings after Linda’s night with Marc. In other versons it took a gimmick to shake Linda idea that her night with Marc was anything other than a “memorable” sexual experience. Only that seemed to make eventual reconciliation of sorts possible. Given their characters as described in all versions, Linda becoming an instant “slut” and willing adulteress with no regrets was hard to believe, absent unhappiness with her marriage or dissatisfaction with her sexual relationship with Jim in the months or years prior to her night with Marc. This struck me as an inconsistency in the character as described by the author, but one which enabled the story to be written in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another good alternative not quite as good as your other one but better than a lot of them. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is pretty much the perfect response to this situation. I don’t mind the BTB stories on Linda but in reality it wouldn’t be that satisfying to ruin her life. Divorce is not BTB in this case, it’s pretty much mandatory. Jim held himself well during the conversation and threw just the right amount of shame at her.

Would have liked to see how it played out over the following months as Linda realises it’s not just some game to get back at her and she had actually lost her husband. Maybe then she would have shown some true remorse.

desecrationdesecration15 days ago

Utter devastation by words. BTB is often unrealistic. Divorce is the norm in these cases and this one shows us a pretty reasonable response to what went wrong.

26thNC26thNC14 days ago

Don’t know how I missed this one when it was first posted, as I have read them all including Kit DeLuca’s piece of crap. This one ended pretty well, but Jim should not have spared her feelings so much at the end. An unrepentant, cheating bitch deserves no consideration at all. I enjoyed it enough for a *5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Good start to a better than the norm sequel and then it shut down. I wanted the specifics of the wifes pain, the lawyers machinations and the mc getting some great poontang to help his manhood recover and to equal the fairytaleness of his wifes adventure and hopefully make the cunt squirm like an ant under a magnifying glass.. barely squeaked in 4*s. rk

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician5 days ago

That’s all there is?

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Very nicely cut and dried with an absence of drama. Very mature. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.