All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Hail Mary'

by aprguy

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, closer to what would actually happen. Though maybe not the dialogue, and someone would have gone to jail. You see that shit in real life, in news, of murder suicide come to find out it was due to a cheater and catching the lover. It's a nasty game, worth the risk? Don't think so.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

4*

Did not like the outcome. Thanks for the effort.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 2 years ago
NEVER, NEVER trustworthy.

She would have been out the door the day she came home. The recording made at the asshole’s house would have been used as evidence in a lawsuit against the team.

They both deserve to be outed.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Left him a wimpy cuck with a cheating slut for a wife like almost every other story. 1 star.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

Better than some but still an F'en February Sucks story. February was always a good month for me. Now, not so much.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great verbal ass kicking for Marc, but too easy to forgive Linda. Overall, a good story and I enjoyed it.

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

I didn't think there was anything original left to be done with this story, but you did it, and you did it well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bitch wasn't worth the effort, she already blew him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A good effort, but...

Another story in the 'February Sucks' sub-genre is always interesting and it's good to see the occasional semi-win for the husband. I'd have a hard time not firing the Glock until the slide locks back on an empty mag, but it's fine that you found another way to go. And, do more research on your characters' tools: Glocks don't have manual safeties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time to put this “February Sucks” set of stories to rest

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your take on the story. It was different enough from the others and pretty good. Thanks

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

Just awful. If that trite little monologue persuaded Marc and Linda of the errors of their ways they both watch too much daytime television. Making Marc strip down so Jim could ogle his dick was just creepy and not a little gay. At that point I thought they would send Linda home and Marc and him would spend the night together.

At least it would finally be an original ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another cuckold !

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Interesting take on a marital reaction. It is different than the others and enough to warrant 4 stars from me. It is well developed, written and makes a point.

Thanks

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

I would have shot the fu**er; done, over with, and divorced her for the blowjob. ‘Nuff said. Then waited for the law to show up!! Relied on mercy of the jury.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

It's always fun and satisfying to compose a morality based lecture in your head, and in your head the recipient solemnly accepts your wisdom and advice and sees the errors of his/her ways and you sit confidently on your pedestal to be admired for your insight character and morality that has changed their minds and their lives and made them better people.

C'mon - we've all done it. My brain is full of great speeches to enlighten the world. That bring said, none of my fantasies involved holding a gun at the recipient (kinda defeats the moral highground although I understand in this case it was the needed attention grabber) and never have I been naked with the dude I'm trying to influence (that was weird and unnecessary) but people hardly ever act or think as you want them to nor are they ever convinced that you are completely right and they are completely wrong.

Take this scenario. If I'm Marc I think I'm pretty much amused by the whole situation. Jim already told both he and Linda that he wasn't going to shoot them or harm them, so what's the point of the gun?

I'd be laughing his "trained monkey" logic right back at him. In this story Jim is a salesman. He is trained to sell a product he may or may not believe in for money. Anyone of us who aren't a surgeon, firefighter, etc, who have a direct impact on people's lives, work for a boss or customers to make money to do what we're trained for which isn't necessarily important in tje grand scheme of the world. Marc's training just pays him a he'll of a lot more than most of us.

I thinks Marc's realistic response would have been to tell Linda, while she's hot for an older woman, she's not that hot to be worth all of this trouble. Take you're silly, naked husband and his litle dick and big gun (that somehow magically grew a safety) and get the fuck out of my house. Go discuss your stupid marriage issues somewhere else so I can give one of my other married fuck whores a call.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Interesting soliloquy... This one is frankly rather specious. You as an author are using the scenario to put forth your logical arguments concerning the February Sucks conundrum so you have said cuckold husband find out and confront them within 30 min of them leaving the club and just prior to them having penetrative sex. Then the cuck goes through the logical sophism to break Marc and the slutwife.

All of this is logical argumentative dialogue worthy of Sophocles or Plato. Unfortunately this is not a story but a vehicle. Unfortunately this does NOT address the emotional and core psychological failures that lead to this problem. Instead, the author conveniently places the beginning of this add-on AFTER all the numerous betrayals that the slutwife makes at and after the club. Those actions are conveniently swept under the rug and the author begins with a false clean slate for the confrontation.

Unfortunately that chain of betrayals are deep and foundational. The slut wife chose repeatedly to hook up with a fricking stranger on their anniversary night and slip out to fuck this guy without a word, and very publicily humiliate her husband for a ONE NIGHT STAND!!! The depth of contempt that the wife shows cuts below simply being caught up in the rush of being asked by a hunk god to have a overnight fuck. No this reveals that she does not value her marriage or her husband or love him at all. Their marriage is an empty shell...a hypocritical exercise in the husband as the cuckold provider. She shows that at her core she is a sociopathic self entitled slut who can and will engage in any impulse even that of betraying her marriage at the deepest level for a night of strange.

The author does not address this given from the original story because it will decisively "sink his battleship." His sophistic sophistic one way dialogue utterly ignores and does not an any address the wife's sociopathic core. No the author instead has the cuckold husband "persuade" her to return back home...and then they go through extensive marital counseling to repair their marriage.,

Sorry, but this happily ever after utterly ignores the core problem...the wife through her actions is a sociopathic slut. While she has abandoned her decision to act out and get some strange this time; the tale does not address this core problem. Without a foundational change...she is merely "biding" her time until the "heat" is off and when similar triggering behavior occur in the future, she will again act out betraying the marriage and husband that she has already demonstrated utter contempt for.

Nice story....but you have a fundamental failure in the logic train because you failed to address the core problems posed by the original tale. 3 stars because it is nice writing even if you fail to have the reader suspend belief...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i rate this as the 2nd worst redo and I have read them all. It started off great with a realistic response to what a man/husband being put in such a position may have done..lots of different scenarios to present and you end up with morality lecture and a bad one at that..if I was the wife, I would have helped him to leave. though she came home, taking her back was an absolute no no. When she left the club,she left the relationship with her husband and children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story but the conversations in his house was too long; could’ve been covered with less. Happy for the happy ending

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I just can fathom myself doing what he did. She left her husband to fuck the scum sucker all night and gave the scum sucker a BJ on her way there. Nope, the idea of it just don't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid asshole. Why in the fuck would he even want the bitch back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original was garbage and nothing anybody wrote would change that. The concept of a wife doing that, is just ridiculous. Anderson wrote a crappy story and why anybody would even consider changing it is absurd. You can't change what the MC did. End of discussion. One Star for each and every February story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR- February was one of the worst stories ever posted. Stupid concept. Why even bother trying to improve it. You can't make a silk purse out of sow's ear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would the fuck head husband even want her back. She left him,alone in public, embarassed the shit out of him.Why in the fuck would he want her back. I guess she was right, he is a pussy.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 2 years ago

Marriage isn't always a 50/50 deal and sometimes a 90/10 compromise but what Linda did is un-forgivable. Why would any husband want to save a marriage where his wife left him as in this story. She had already destroyed respect, trust, and even love in this marriage. Have not read an alternative ending yet where Jim and Linda reconcile that even begins to approach reality. Going to have to do much better than this story. 1 star.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Definitely a big twist from the original.

I tend to like reconciliation stories but, this one is a stretch even with the way this story played out.

Without going into the original betrayal at the club. In the 15 minutes it took to drive to Marc's house Linda had already given him a blowjob. Even after being shocked to find Jim at Marc's house and having to look her husband in the eye the first several things out of Linda's mouth were all to tell Him to leave. In all the other variations of this story Linda always says there was no conscious thought, it was just an instinctive reaction.... If she was really the loving wife she claims to be seeing Jim there would have shocked her back to reality. This version of Linda still planned to go through with her night of passion even after being confronted by the man she claims to love. No way you reconcile after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations, this is the most unbelievable scenario ever happening..Utter and complete B.S trying to be passed off as possibility. On top of that the dialog was tedious and laughable. Hell if I was the wife I would not want anything to do her husband. But the big issue is what was he doing there making a really bad effort to get her back,why would he want her back? This IS the worst sequel yet. JZK

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Glocks don't have safeties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad. Sure, a little unbelievable but all of these stories are fiction so ...

Wonder why she used almost her whole time to get home? Took enough time for a quickie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really SUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simple. It sucked.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Glocks don't have obvious safeties that you click on or off. Glocks are some of the most reliable pistols on the market today and there are 3 safeties built into the Glock system. 5 stars to the writer. I love happy endings.

phill1cphill1cabout 2 years ago

like saving a marriage to this cunt is desirable.

-5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just read it for the 2nd time. I hoped it would be better than i remembered. No dice. Still awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm no. Just no.

No normal guy would even attempt to stop her at his house.

The marriage was dead when she sneaked out.

No reviving that rotting carcass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shitty story. Hubby is a crybaby wuss. Sits in his bathroom and bangs his head on the wall. Give me a fucking break.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Second reading: 4 stars, up one. Maybe I should read again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible. Implausible. Same old weak, needy barfing husband. And the slut gets away with it. Authors, NO normal man would consider taking the cunt back under ANY circumstances. Quit writing bullshit. Just because you are closeted cucks doesn't mean that anyone wants to read your expressions of your fetish.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

My problem, going all the way back to the original story, is that it takes ALL of my suspension of disbelief and then some, to accept that a true loving wife, in a happy marriage, who loves her husband to death, would go off with Marc in the first place, so once you do THAT, everything else has to make sense. We'll see how this goes.

\

"Now put that damn gun down and get out of here." - We're not off to a good start! A true loving wife would be snapping out of whatever MSR she was operating under, and would say, "Now put that gun down and let's get out of here," including herself in the departure. As written, she intends to stay, which IMHO is stepping over the line.

\

"why don't you put that fucking gun down and let's see how much of a man you really are." - How much of a man is Marc that he wants a man half his size to fight him hand-to-hand.

\

"we learned in counselling that there's always room for improvement, always a way to make it better and to NEVER get complacent." - This bugs me because it places some blame on him for being "complacent." If it's complacent to expect your wife to not get hit with the MSR and walk out on you, then color me complacent!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Glocks don't have safeties to engage or disengage. Could have avoided the unforced error by just not mentioning the safety...twice. Scratch that...three times. Just two minutes on google or just leave the details you should know you don't know out of the story.

Seriously? Marriage was already over when she walked out. No Hail Mary with a stupid soliloquy can save the marriage or the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Best version, maybe the only version that should have been written, was when she came home, and they found what looked like two small graves in the backyard. That was original, brilliant and effective. It's the only story where he hurt her enough to consider taking her back...and he did not take her back. He told her he laughed at her when she was digging at the dirt bare handed thinking her two children were in there. Don't remember who wrote that version but it was just fucking brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep the bitch on a short leash

Viper2011Viper2011about 2 years ago

I agree with others, this is the best overall version I have read.

In my humble opinion, there are two significant events in the story, what does Jim do when he leaves the night club and the conversation between Jim and Linda when she comes home. This nails the first one.

saxman1947saxman1947about 2 years ago

I don't think the blow job in the car happened. When Marc pulled down his shorts, she gasped. Not the expected reaction from someone who had already seen it erect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The slut would have a new address. If she tried to get in the house, she'd know what pain was. Bury her out back, alive...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably the worst version yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

UGH!! She was not worth the bullshit.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Good tale, even the second time around. But, and it is a big BUT, I do not believe I would have let momma off that easy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every time I think I’ve read the worst version of this story someone like this author comes along and proves there is no bottom for shitty writing. Please just stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, in real life the marriage was dead the second she left with mar.

No justification in the story at all to keep her.

He maybe convinced marc not to do it, but the wifes mind was made up already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glock's do not have a "safety" and clips load from the top, mags load from the bottom.

Yours is but another interpretation, not the best and not the worst. Me thinks her choice needed to be leave now or not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad he couldn't have gotten a hired gun to dispose of asshole and the slut that does blow jobs to strangers before she fucks them. Too bad she wouldn't have gotten an incurable, fast working disease and horribly suffered until death...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting twist but she got off scott free for the humiliation and the cheating. Also who's to say she hadn't fucked him afterwards, she had at least an hour to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No explanation for or insight into the wife's behavior is offered but all is forgiven, nonetheless. Yep, happily ever after is absolutely the most likely taste of that shit sandwich.

Pathetic.

NoFungusButtTongusNoFungusButtTongusover 1 year ago

Final line in the story should be Jim's. "Yeah! Nice job monkey!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, no way cheating slut wife is ever getting back into the marriage. She burned it when she left with him, Jim is an idiot for even bothering to go after her. The truth would be years later he was a cuck because she learned she could do whatever she wanted and he wasn't really man enough to stand up for himself. Pathetic!

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

Under no circumstances is this story ever a reconciliation

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Just why?

Someone disses you like yesterday's week-old fish and you're wanting to say married?

absurd.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Well written, but pretty far from realistic.

I don't see a man handling that immediately following that level of betrayal and humiliation.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again. I don’t think you wrote a story that justified reconciliation but what you intended, you skillfully accomplished. I think.

As I’m sure I told you last time, if you are going to make a big deal out engaging and disengaging the safety, google Glock and find out Glocks don’t have such a safety

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Why try to save the marriage?? But well written.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Nope, one blow job too many. She's out of here no amount of counseling will purge her near-almost public betrayal. Jim will always be second best, never knowing who Linda is dreaming about while he's doing it.

\

2.9***, hooyah sort of....

moorejomoorejoover 1 year ago

Of all the many, many February Sucks followups, I found this one of the best. Yours is one of the few where the husband took action and went after the football player at his home. I always felt that that is the obvious next step in the story.

Great job

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

2d reading: same rating. But reason for not rating 5 is she intended to cuke him. Intention to me is as good as done, BTB.

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

Well done. I read a few comments, and the modest score says the BTB crowd can’t stand it, so what? I wrote an ending to this story, it says how I think the story should end, again, so what? I thought this a clever way to tell her who she should choose. Original, well written, and a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 1 year ago

Excellent in the husband's exposition. And congratulations on a new and refreshing take on the story that I enjoyed thoroughly until the very end.

But reconciliation AFTER she already left with the athlete ? Don't think so. Her actions were premeditated and evil, a complete abrogation. Honestly, I think he was a fool to take her back. He never had to "burn" her. They even could have parted as sort of friends for the kids' sake, but staying with her after that? Nope, I do not see their marriage lasting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A CUCKOLD writer's puny version with a cucky Jim. Much better versions have been written putting the whore Linda and Marc in their places

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fucker in this version is the cuck writer and cuck Jim. How fucking pathetic the triage was!! Whore Linda comes put smelling of roses or Marc's ass

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[16.01.23]

Fun version!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In order to deal with his wife's voluntary actions, the husband has to commit multiple felonies involving a handgun. Nope...a relationship with such a selfish, entitled slut is not worth that high of a price. Better to take the kids and run., Sorry, but this variant is a swing and a miss by aprguy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell this is not even worth a 1. -5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read many versions of endings. This one is unique and clever. I gave it 5.

GrandstandTedGrandstandTedover 1 year ago

Ignore the anonymous morons

A very good take on the original 👏

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative, snd brilliantly done. The perfect resolution. New Testament stuff. Only thing is, and this isn’t a critique, but more of a reality check; pigs would pilot airplanes before this scenario would actually occur, but very entertaining and well done anyway. Bravo

P.S. the embittered haters will, of course foam at the mouth struggling to get out “slut, cuck, wimp” stuff, but ignore them; their voices are muffled anyway from grandma’s basement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm... based on his time estimates, he provided her 40 minutes of unaccounted for time. And that's only assuming that she questions went to the hotel first.

.

Do we really trust that she didn't use her time to fuck Marc?

If he *really* wanted to know, he should have just had the Uber driver "follow that car".

VanescaVanescaabout 1 year ago

I played three sports in high school and two in college, but I'm not a fan of professional sports. I just cannot get excited about watching a bunch of adult males chasing each other and playing grab-ass in a horse-less paddock. That said, even I know the correct spelling of Lombardi. If one uses the surname of the greatest coach in American history in ones writing, one ought to avoid misspelling the legend's surname.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Linda’s behavior while he was confronting Marc was NOT the way a chastened, embarrassed, remorseful wife would have acted. She was PISSED that her fun night had been ruined. My guess I’d that she came home because Marc tossed her out.

.

Jim should have never gotten back with her after she REFUSED to apologize while he was still at Marc’s house.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In all the various versions of this story Linda still deserves to have ALL HOLY HELL dropped on her for her complete betrayal, whether she fucked the asshole or not, just the act of walking out on her loving, faithful husband earned her total condemnation and a great deal of ongoing punishment and suffering.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Umm not taking her back if she blew him there is not equality in that marriage. Never mins the fact the way she left. I can promise more then a few months of payback to balance things. Trust but verify and nebwr forget or lwt the wife forget either. Forgiveness is not forgetting and reminders of her actions tell her that they should not be repeated

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sissy wimp cuck with a gun is still a sissy wimp cuck. Counseling? You've got to be kidding me. Would never have left Marc without putting a cap in each knee and then I'd wish Linda well in her new career as a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Once again, it was a story with promise, but there was no explanation for Linda's behaviour.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh you made a great ending for the best story on here, GA wrote a stunningly thought provoking piece, you have made a really good ending to it, short, no sex, but so good.

Hiram325Hiram32511 months ago

Why the fuck would he even want her back?

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

A good attempt but why would he want her back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What, I've got a gun let's get naked to compare. That's your plan.

Feb may not have sucked but the details in this story did. I liked the premise of confronting his wife at Marc's house as a plan and her coming to her senses (we have to conclude) but not much else

And yes my comments are anonymous but your log in isn't much clearer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry, a no go. Clever writing for sure, but she left with him. That would be the end. I loved the original story despite the fact I hated the end, and thought him a Supreme lover for staying with such a selfish, self indulgent narcissistic woman. And I would have shot him on both knees and then his elbows, just in case he thought about trying out for wheelchair basketball.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier9 months ago

No. Just no. Once she eluded her husband so purposely and publicly, there was no marriage to save. It ended at the back door. Blowjob in the car only sealed the deal. Fuck the Bill Clinton shit. Handjob, blowjob, getting fingered, willingly groped, certain kisses, certain hugs, even certain conversations violate the spouse test; and are suitable grounds for immediate nuclear divorce. And sooner rather than later.

My other complaint is that you don't pull out a gun to frighten nor coerce; not even wound. You pull a gun because someone is about to die! Anything less is childish.

I can't understand all the reconciliation bullshit. Why would any man want back a woman who so casually threw away 10(?) years of marriage and two kids? The physical sex after such betrayal is completely secondary.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy9 months ago

Credit for a brave attempt. Well written

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller19519 months ago

best ending yet, and I have read everyone I can find.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Alvinjfrazier hit it on the head. Forget the sex, or the blowjob in the car. By agreeing to leave in the first place she made it clear she didn't give two shits about him. How she gets a pass for leaving with the guy and friends don't for sitting there and letting it happen is beyond me. Jerk she shouldn't have danced with him but day she wants the bragging rights it shouldn't have gotten past one dance.

Why would you care to have her back? Hard to believe this made them stronger knowing that just below the surface she was ready to go off with any rich, powerful, or famous asshole.

And honestly she just barely made it home by 12:30? If she gave two shits about her family he wouldn't have made it to the Uber. She was the only one dressed for fucks sake. Why wasn't she begging him to forgive her early on in the conversation... Fuck, immediately. She was pissed at him for interrupting? Fuck no... Fuck her...

The writing was decent but no way that monologue changed the assholes mind. And giving him a pass to get a football trophy... Exactly what's fucking wrong with the world today .... The attitude that if you are rich or famous, especially entertainers, you can get away with things because of that fame.

Not saying he should have shot him,.. For those who think he should have I guess you don't give a shit about your kids. but giving him a pass because you want to see your home town win? Nah.,. Jus wrong. Not the best ending at all. One of the worst when you stop and think about it.

Marriage was over when she decided to leave with him at the latest... Likely earlier. The only reason to try to stop it was for the kids... Not sure if that's even true though.

deependerdeepender8 months ago

Never underestimate the power of a salesman's tongue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It just sucked.

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

5***** Not nearly enough BTB she was still a slut.

mdadaminmdadamin7 months ago

This is just shit story

He is a wimp; she cheated even if her lover did not fuck her; she told him, "Now put that damn gun down and get out of here."???

She totally disrespects him, and she will cheat again, but this time behind his back. and if he thinks that she will stay faithful to him, then he is a Mormon

very bad ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraprguy@aprguy
I have a few stories that have been bouncing around in my head for a while. I've never written anything really - this is a fun outlet for my ideas. Thanks for reading! Update February 2023: My follow-up to And Then She Was Gone has been submitted - expect to see it on the ...