All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Hail Mary'

by aprguy

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good idea but she still is a consenting cock sucking slut

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good idea but she still is a consenting cock sucking slut

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

3 stars and the MC still taking his wife back after she sucked ASSHOLES cock is a NO GO FOR SURE.

I know that I would never be able to kiss my wife ever again, after something like that - so the marriage would have ended anyway. The rest of the ending was wasted - there was no point going on after the RAAC.

JRandyJJRandyJ7 months ago

A blow job? Keep her? No.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope. The marriage ended the moment she left with the football player. Betrayal, disrespect, destroyed trust. All marriage enders.

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

I’m sorry, any version that doesn’t end with pain for the entitled prick, is a fail. Letting a whore back into your heart is a stupid move. What’s next? A new player? A new worker? Anyone famous gets a pass in your marriage? Why aren’t you out hiring escorts and fucking them in front of your whore wife?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Let's see 10:50-12:28 plenty of time cuck for another BJ also.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would bet Marc fucked for at least an hour of the time it took her to get home. He should have taken the car and if she wasn't in it, she would be left there FOREVER. He should never overlook the blowjob either. That alone would get her ass dumped.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

2 star dislike. A totally unlikely and improbable end to GA's story. She'd already disrespected him by leaving as she did AND she'd already given Ahole a blow job. Then she tries to talk down to him when he has both of them cornered in Marc's house.

If she couldn't consider for herself the real "hero" virtues he listed for her then clearly she didn't regard them as such.

Not worth rescuing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nah

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Go Marc go. Another wimp ass cuckold husband that takes the wife back. Imagine living a life knowing you will always be second place getting her second smile everyday.

Please

Some one write a version where the man can keep at least one of his balls. It would be very much appreciated by the majority on our chat

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Not a bad version of the “never ending” story. However in reality I don’t see how anyone could get over that level of public humiliation without destroying both the bitch and the shitbag.

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

It doesn't matter whether she fucks him or not, she left with him, dump the bitch, don't bother trying to win her back.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the prior Anonymous claiming Marc must have f$cked for an hour of that time, remember: 15 min drive to hotel, 15 mins to hey to room, collect all her stuff, and checkout, and 30 minutes to drive home, and that was starting at 10:50 pm when Jim had not even left yet. He gave her max an extra 30-40 minutes. Dou t she was sucking Marc off again or f$cking him quickly. Besides he coukd check her panties easily when she got back. No time for a shower. And if she did, he could tell. Immediate divorce then. More likely Linda was emotional distraught and she had to arrange ge for an Uber that took extra time to come out to thr house. I doubt Marc drove her as he was pissed off. Besides Linda saw Marc as an enraged maniac. She lost all desire for him when he blew up and walked about ruining her for Jim. Destroyed the spell. No on the other hand this story doesn't come off as believable with the long sermon by Jim.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

4/5 because of the way you wrote Linda. The original premise is that Linda basically had a brain-fart/celebrity awe moment a 1 in a million lightning strike due to our culture of celebrity worship. However, the way you wrote her interactions with Jim showed a latent hostility that simply was NOT there in the original story. I firmly believe that even in the original story, if Jim had confronted her, she would have backed off because there wasn't really anything mentally wrong with Linda in the original story, she just got caught up in a moment and once the moment was over, she really WAS the woman she had been before. I know that's hard for people to accept, but that's the premise of the story as it was originally written (and based on the conversation GA detailed in the foreword). Anyway, it made me feel like you missed the mark - not as bad as some people who construct elaborate explanations and backstories to turn Linda into a serial philander - probably borne out of their inability to recognize what happened and how it's a product of our culture of celebrity worship as well as, to put it bluntly, female nature to seek high status mates.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She sucked Levaliers cock but good'ol Jimmy the C talked him into becoming a human being. And Levalier changed his ways. His next foray onto the field left him a paraplegic because he appreciated that violence didn't serve anyone but the opposition team didn't know about his road to Damascus conversion and hit him hard while he was trying not to hurt them back. Woke bullshit that gives even tree and bunny huggets a bad name

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So everytime pathetic cuck loser Jim tried to have sex with Linda she closed her eyes and let him faking an orgasm while whe dreamed of Marc's superior fucking. As she confessed to Dee, Jim was a sad little man compared to Levalier

mdadaminmdadamin2 months ago

he is a wimp to take her back

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

None of them ever looked at the TRUE sin.

Linda walked away from Jim ON AN IMPULSE of self-gratification.

Linda betrayed Jim.

Their is no trust between them.

There is very little respect between them.

Their friends betrayed Jim. This would be worse than the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is probably the most realistic way to turn this story into a reconciliation story, which kind of shows that it’s pretty much an impossible situation.

Personally though I still wouldn’t take her back. The problem is more than what she did. It’s the way she did it. The original author set them up as a perfect loving couple. Then Linda went from loving wife to stereotypical cheating whore in a heartbeat, like flipping on a switch. If she really did that you could never trust her again regardless of what happens. Doesn’t matter if she slept with him or not, the betrayal happened in the club when he first approached her and she dropped her husbands hand and forgot he existed. It probably could have been salvaged before she left with him but once she did it was all over.

PS: I would not be giving her a pass for the blowjob.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

It was a great marriage before??? Sure great enough for her to walk all over him. Writers need heed that words, no matter how eloquent, do not trump actions. We readers remember actions for more often than the words. We have all been raised to believe words are cheap. At the end of the day it is actions that tip the scales of an honourable man. So many good men fall in these stories “because of the kids”. Pity

willyk1212willyk121229 days ago

cant do more then 3 blow job is cheating jim is a cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraprguy@aprguy
I have a few stories that have been bouncing around in my head for a while. I've never written anything really - this is a fun outlet for my ideas. Thanks for reading! Update February 2023: My follow-up to And Then She Was Gone has been submitted - expect to see it on the ...