All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Hail Mary'

by aprguy

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

total bull shit and glocks don't have safeties

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

AUTHOR..... Are you like fucking mentally retarded?? Jim has to use a gun in order to get his wife to realize what they've had together watch the plans to fuck the football player?

.

And you think that that is a viable solution to this ridiculous impossible story that everybody is obsessed with?

.

Is your solution like 27 of the different 30 stories 30 stories or variance of this ridiculous storidiculous story is a joke.. It's horrible because it doesn't deal with the number one underlying problem with this story.

.

When linda comes home in the original story she says it's still just me.. She thinks that she is being reassuring but in fact it is a direct sign of disrespect and hatred that she has towards her husband. Mark the football player And Linda connect in a amazing sexual experience in a way that she has never done for Jim at any point in their marriage. Mark gets her best But her husband Jim is an afterthought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nah.......

Way too wordy.....and completely unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why bother writing sequels or another take on a ridiculous story. Make your own

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too Late

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of absolute crap. As if the football player would give a flying fuck what Jim said. His wife was perfectly happy to make a fool of him, give the arsehole a head job in the car and spend the whole weekend fucking him. Get a grip FFS.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Right cause a woman willing to cheat on her husbands, who continues to insult him and belittle him while he is waving a gun at her lover is suddenly doing to decide not to fuck the guy

.

.

Also the NFL employs people who fight dogs, beat wives, endorse rioting, and advocate on behalf of rapists shot while trying to kidnap children from their rape victim

.

.

They aint going to give a shit about a player fucking married women

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

A good take on the story, and original. I personally prefer a more BTB for this story due to her actions.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

the best is the enemy of the good.

Wanting to overdo it ended up being improbable and ridiculous.

It's a shame because there was an embryo of novelty in this sequel to February Sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no safety on a Glock pistol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was clever. Sooo much better than "Jim Wakes up"...which sucks works than Jim's wife in February.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Ok, pretty funny how the confrontation ended up being a pep talk. Points for that, if not anything else in this zombie story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U really disgusted me with thie tribe u wrote.... is there absolutly not an iota of self respect in ur MC? yuck what an insipidtale u tattle%

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 2 years ago

Interesting take on the story. Very true vision of the trained circus animal. Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. That sanctimonious stuff might sound good on paper, but in the real world, everybody would have rolled their eyes and started laughing at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was absolutely horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one thing glared at me from your tale, Glocks don’t have safety’s. Great story otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like all the stories in this series. Had my wife left with him,she wouldn't come back. If she gave him a blow job, she'd be history. When I went to the gym, I'd either take up boxing or martial arts. Then, he'd get his when nobody was around. Too bad some martial arts/boxer lady couldn't be hired to take care of Linda, beat bad enough she'd pee her pants. OR, do like some of the other stories, shoot to maim or worse. Linda isn't a mother, she's a SLUT, a mother wouldn't do that. She wasn't "under a spell", either... EXCELLENT WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave a 3* - it could have been better but it became too "Duddly Do Right"

jasonnhjasonnhover 2 years ago

"we learned in counselling that there's always room for improvement, always a way to make it better and to NEVER get complacent"

Sorry, the above ruined it.

This wasn't a failure because the marriage wasn't perfect enough. Most marriages are not. The "solution" presented here was to prepare the "house" of their marriage for bad weather. They think they are in good shape. But along comes a monster F5 tornado and it blows their "house" into toothpicks.

The reality is that their are some things in life that you can NEVER be prepared for. All you can do is have the moral fortitude to survive it. The reason their marriage "survived" is that HE did. SHE did NOT. HE crawled through the rubble and pulled her out and decided to perform CPR on the marriage.

You shouldn't have to be continually ready for disasters. It warps your perspective and damages you as a person. However, that is the "solution" that is suggested. The "solution" excuses HER weakness and failure which was not obvious until she was tested. HIS problem was that he trusted her, an essential component of marriage and NOT a failing.

sloggersloggerover 2 years ago

Not a great ending or story. JPB's ending was more real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

It’s an interesting approach, and well written. Then the ending went all sappy and weakened it. Jim told Linda, that if she arrived after 12:30, he wouldn’t be there. By 12:28, he should have been packed and ready to go. Jim waiting in his office, did the character a disservice. Worse, the happily ever after, suggests that Jim never again wondered if she’d make the same decision if given another, similar, opportunity.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 2 years ago

Everyone seems to love Glock pistols in these stories. Since it's obvious you have never touched one, here's a tip: Glocks do not have external safeties. Do your homework.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

So she sucked his dick got a quicky in and the husband is a full time looser great story garbage

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

So, you gave the slut an hour and 40 minutes to get home when it was only 30 minutes away. That left plenty of time for them to rip off a quick fuck. She didn't really have to go back to the hotel to check out. A quick phone call would have fixed things. Meaning, she got her fuck with Marc and you became a real cuck.

I think I've read all the different proposed finishes for the story. This was about mid-way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another WACC (Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold) story. Like so many that we longtime LW readers have had to endure countless number off times. This was written like a Donald Trump press release. The Wife chose him over hubby yet you spin her as worth keeping. Once a heater always a cheater. And losers always have an excuse. 2 stars for punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice try. But it fizzled.

.

Lack of ANY interaction with Linda dragged it down. PREACHING to the predator dragged it down. Linda seeming fully intent on staying AFTER he showed up at the house said that she had drunk long and deep on the Martian Slut Ray.

.

3 *** for the valiant attempt. But as so many find out….the assumptions of the original story are almost impossible to reconcile with any semblance of common sense for a satisfactory ending…especially with a creature like Linda as GA portrayed her.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

It was another shot at getting that horrible cheating taste out of my mouth, it didn't work. A well written piece and deserving of high marks, but still leaves a void.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting perspective on this story. but it is time to put February Sucks to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess she got over her stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couple of issues, yes NO manual safety on a glock AND, you gave LInda WAY TOO MUCH TIME. She could have fucked him numerous times and then came home. Almost a home run story but...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ole HarryinVA nails it. This IS an impossible story because the Linda character is an impossible conundrum — a truly loving wife who, at a special Valentines dinner with the husband of her 2 kids and 15 years of a great marriage — decides to go off and fuck the local football stud mid dinner….and then returns home thinking all would be fine!!! There IS no possible logical rationale to such a situation.

.

Jim can react in myriad ways…as the dozens of sequels have attempted….but unless a sequel CHANGES the character of GAs Linda, the only possible satisfactory outcome is throwing her away by Jim (which a couple sequels do).

.

This version was at least a new twist…but in the end, Linda sat there while hubby was preaching to the Stud — evincing not a shred of embarrassment or remorse or even a hint of any second thoughts. Points for keeping her in character per GA, anyway! But this author in the end making like Jim had ANY culpability in having a marriage where the wife INSTANTLY goes full metal jacket slut….was just dumb. THAT itself hurt this version.

.

Final observation: interesting that so many readers KNOW that Glocks don’t have safeties 😎

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

I applaud the effort, and the thought, and the writing, but no- just no. The situation called for extreme emotion, maybe some violence, NOT a professional counselors' dialogue. AND, you're expecting Linda to start behaving like a normal and rational loving wife.

The very best followup to FS, is from 012say, 'The Two Notes'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February sucks sucks. And this version is melodramatic nonsense.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"although you macho fucks in the NFL would never accept a gay man" - Actually, they have.

\

"Jim," Linda shrieked, "what are you doing -- you shouldn't be here!" - He had it right, SHE shouldn't have been there. Ending was too pat,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awful on the level of GA's "LW" and "Ellen" absurdities. This story was mildly interesting until "Jim" went in the house. What is this obsession with "saving" the marriage? As written, "Linda's" behavior at the house, not to mention the club, made it clear that there was nothing worthwhile to save. This is absurdly overscored.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Ok, I gave this a high rating because its writing is done well in fact very well. And the plot is different from the rest of the alternative stories out there, quite realistic really as any betrayed husband can do it provided he has enough mental strength to contain his rage and remain calm. But I didn't feel comfortable with the shedding of clothes. It wasn't necessary.

/

I don't mind RAAC. But what Linda did really, just really oozes with so much DISRESPECT that it is hard to look beyond or forgive for that matter. IF yes a big if I was Jim it will take me years to trust her again going out alone or in the workplace and not meet someone that might be sexually fascinating to her and make her 'itch'. I would as any normal husband agonize over what she does and whom she met or why she is LATE. It is going to feel like hell. And everyone knows that is no way to live. But the author feels they made their marriage work so all's well.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

SJ, he wrote he engaged the safety. Didn't say it was an external safety. And the Glock has three safeties, Trigger safety. Firing pin safety. Drop safety.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

They had plenty of time to get at least one good screw in and she took it to the limit. And now everything is all right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who can talk so matter of factly in an adrenaline pumped situation?

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I like many of these takes on Jim and Linda. This one is okay. But no amount of marriage counseling would do it. She'll do it again. Maybe not with a superman, but her husband will always have to be on the lookout for another slut ray attack. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot, but I have to correct you on a few things regarding the pistol, since it as featured so much in the story. Again I like your writing style and how Jim handled it and this is constructive criticism.

1) A Glock doesn't have a traditional safety that you throw on or off. It's a blade the projects from the trigger. The trigger can't be depressed until the shooter's finger retracts the blade. With all the new gun purchases over the last year the Glock was a favorite choice because of name recognition. It's also the most returned and traded in gun due to the lack of a traditional safety because many first time purchasers didn't realize it when they bought it. It's a real phenomenon and you can easily find videos about it on Youtube or you can simply go to your local gun store and ask why they have all those used Glocks for sale.

2) It's not a "clip", it's a magazine. Every time a gun owner hears "clip" we do a facepalm and know that e are dealing with somebody completely ignorant of the subject matter. If you want to know what a "clip" is look up "stripper clip", but it's really just a simple piece of metal that holds ammunition together so it can be easily loaded into a magazine. The magazine is what goes into the magazine well (note that it's not called a "clip well") located in the handle of that Glock.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

If a husband has to stop his wife in any way from having sex with another man, she ain't worth it. So, all these stories are counterfeit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A different but reasonable ending

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

lol

Ask people how divorce laws work and you get a clear vision that they don't know ANYTHING about them. But put a safety on a Glock and Americans know for sure that it doesn't have one.

I find it really disgusting that people care more about guns than they do about anything else. How soft must your dicks be?

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Have to agree with Harryin VA on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great rendition of Feb Suck. I would have to see what conversation they had when Linda arrived at home and at the counseling sessions. Excellent presentation

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. It was indeed different. Shadowjack17 beat me to say Glocks don;t have a safety like you described, but I can forgive that since you named my favorite brand pistol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope.

BriteaseBriteaseover 2 years ago

Apparently so many of the commentators tell us, there is no safety on a glock? I wouldn’t even know what one looked like, but then of course I live in Europe. Maybe the site should start a new ‘February sucks’ category? I’ve already done one, but could probably manage a couple more. Good story by the way. 5 stars on principal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original story wasn’t worth even one rewrite, much less a whole slew of them, or this one, which is written by an author who doesn’t understand most of the plot devices added into the mix and makes it painfully obvious.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

The original was idiotic drivel and so were all the versions......including this one.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

well done. I am an intellect and ending the story this way was music to my ears

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. What she did and the blowjob ended it. I would prefer he shot the guy in the kneecaps and took his jail time. The kids would be with the slut mother no matter what and he would look like a hero not a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Went off the rails right away. There was no stopping her from destroying the marriage. When she abandoned her husband for another man it was toast.

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerover 2 years ago

I generally liked it but...

(#1) Your lack of knowledge concerning the basic operation of his choose of firearm offput me the entire story.

(#2) Though the writting was entertaining and flowed well, his total disregard for a few key events puzzled me also. The BJ in the car, his descussion of possible divorcee or of their children and her general lack of remorse, etc.. All this seemed to lead to a unrealistic response from Jim. I ended felling you had an opportunity to bring it home at the end and left it hanging..

Robby_DRobby_Dover 2 years ago

Absolutely the finest and most satisfying follow up of the original February Sucks. Jim did a great job dissecting Marc and making a case for himself as the true man there. He managed to break the spell that Marc had over Linda and got her to leave on her own volition. This was the best solution since he didn't want to break up his family and lose his children if he could avoid it. GREAT story! 5 stars.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Excellent twist, the good guy won!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It really is time to put this story to bed. I'm sorry but this was ridiculous! You both got undressed? How did you manage that while holding a gun? I can actually see approaching the house with a gun, but if I did that I'd have only one thing to say as soon as I saw my wife, "you have 30 seconds to decide between your marriage or this. If you stay our marriage is over, if you get in the car with me we may have a chance."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better outcomes and realistic endings to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda fun. And, you yourself said, you lean toward the happy ending, so RAAC is probably your destiny.

But slut rays don't actually exist. Most women would turn the guy down. And guys who find themselves saddled with one who doesn't need to take inventory. Because they married the wrong woman. The variations of this that recognize this are the ones that ring with me.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Ffs. Let this die already.

Come up with something original!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Kind of fun and I enjoyed it.

I do wish the deranged bitch had some comeuppance for her pathetic behavior though.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nah, she sucked his cock, l presume to completion. That’s it right there. Kicked deservedly to the curb. I still like last months dark story, it was an original doozy. Yours is just just another loosely worded RAAC, like so many of the other RAACs based on GAs original RAAC.

Not good enough and not realistic at all.

2/5

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Unlike several commentators, I welcome new and innovative endings to George Anderson’s original story. The repetitive nonsense about the Glock’s peculiarity is annoying and distracts from the germ of the original story, and those who dwell on it display more nitpicking than one sees in a cage of monkeys. What makes the original story so compelling is that it illuminates a basic struggle: the struggle, the contrast, the competition, the fear that ordinary men face when confronted by a well-endowed Adonis such as Mark Lavaliere in situations with a sexual overtone. We know we can’t compete with the superior male’s attraction for our women. So what do we do?

We see the answer(s) in the many, many alternative endings that LW writers provide. Among them, this is probably the best, both in the confrontation of the plot and in the technical aspects of writing.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting take on the story. Remember GA wrote the story based on an experience where a whole table of white collar working women said they would go and fuck the sports hero and their husbands would accept it. Wow.

I know if she left me she would be gone. I think there would be no way back. The BJ in the car would assure - forever.

I imagine she called Dee to go get her stuff, fucked Mark, begged his forgiveness and arranged for a thorough fucking later while her husband was working.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Again another idiot that kept his willing whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

leave GeorgeAnderson's February Sucks story alone.

BoxerR100BoxerR100over 2 years ago

Not bad, a bit over the top with the stripping and comparison, that was clumsy and didn't fit right. Nice try, though.

SKHPSKHPover 2 years ago

I - for once - agree with HarryinVA. The main problem was ignored here. The story is overrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CUCK SHIT …. cheating WHORE wife Apologist Gaebage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She always not drunk. She was not drugged. She was not blackmailed. She did not have PPD. In short, she CHOSE to cheat.

There are decentbl RAAC stories. This was not one of the them. No credible reason to take her back.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Stupid, like all the rest of them. The Bear has to go throw up.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, bullshit ending. He would have been in jail. And I saw nothing that convinced me she came home.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_byeover 2 years ago

nope, he did not save the marriage he only rearranged it to her benefit. He might not be a cuck in the strict sense of the word but she certainly did so to him for all intents and purpose. Contrition, nother to be seen of anywhere in any of this on any part. Calling bullshit on it all.

So many unresolved issues all to neatly swept under the rug with "30 marriage counselors" and "ex-friends".

Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best follow ups. It has some issues, but good in the end.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Pretty good more forgiving than I would have been

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

OMG!! The absolute most disgusting ending to this story ever!!

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

Nope, Dump her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It took her an hour and a half to get home? Guess she had to squeeze in a couple fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has to be the most stupid story on this site.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Glocks don't have safety's..... She is still a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I can understand why she wanted one night with a real man. No, not because the wimp has a small cock, its because he has a small brain. And apparently an absent heart. First, you don't do ANYTHING with a gun unless you are prepared to kill someone with it. And the only thing worse than killing someone who deserves killing is getting caught. The whole gun "thing" was idiocy, and could only be conceived by someone who knows nothing about human nature, war, and deadly animals.

Marc did not use a gun because he didn't have to to get what he wanted. Marc didn't rape women because they apparently threw themselves at him regardless of the consequences. But Marc's behavior was exactly that of a rapist: Sex was the mechanism, Power was the point. Marc was mentally dysfunctional, a sociopath, and a man knows how to deal with an animal that predates on his life and property. Killing Marc at some point in the future, if executed cleanly, would be neighborly pest control. To think Marc has a conscience and gives a shit what this cuckold dufus thinks is laughable.

As for Linda, she was obviously lost to the marriage at some level and at some point before she ever met Marc and decided to sneak off and fuck him. That of course is the inescapable weakness of the original story, and that weakness flows in to all the sequels that do not acknowledge that reality. Linda made a choice, based on the cost and benefits according to her values. That she would throw away a marriage, risk venereal disease, alienate her family and humiliate her husband and children for the Possibility of some exciting sex, well, its obvious she valued none of those things as highly as some mind blowing sex. If Linda was a teenager that might actually make some sense. The story makes Linda's behavior so ignorant, cruel, and soulless that one wonders why Jim married her in the first place, and even considered trying to salvage the marriage. I think there is a better chance that some day someone will salvage the Titanic.

I would like to say nice try, but it was pathetic. You can do a lot of clever imaginative things with a word processor, but you can't change reality. If this pathetic cuck has no better alternative then he should scrape up off the sidewalk what Marc tosses back of what used to be his wife and just wait until it happens again, and again, as Linda tries to find just One More Night with Mr. Goodbar. We can only hope the children are biologically someone other's than Jimmy boy. The gene pool has more losers and animals than Kyle Rittenhouse has bullets, we don't need Jim's contribution, thank you very much. And thanks for the effort.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

An u er and then he throws up? Nah. She showd no sign of changing so why’d she return home… she shoulda caved when hubby showed with a gun, not later

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just as bad as all of the other scenarios. The MC did stop his wife from fucking Marc, but unlike the author, ORAL SEX is SEX, no matter how many times Billery & Killery say it isn't. She had already committed ADULTERY by mentally and physically dishonoring the marriage & humiliating her husband in front of their "friends"! Several of the other scenarios have had the idea that a legal case with the testimony of all of the participants would have killed the wife's case for custody of the kids, I certainly would hope that would be the case. BUT THIS A RAAC!!!! AND I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE RAAC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fucking speech....mostly to Marc. Vince Lombardi meets Dr Phil. A group meeting with ex-friends. Two Stars.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Well written and you’ve obviously given this a lot of thought - too much thought. Any spouse who would treat their supposed loved one with such disrespect is beyond redemption. Time to face reality, find the best shark lawyer possible and dump the stupid selfish bitch. Then devote yourself to being the best part-time dad you can be.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Great spin on a verifiable LW Classique! Everything MC said was true. It was real human strength versus humanistic pride. VERY well-written! Sadly, a huge body of readers missed every single one of those significant points. (They judge solely by the BTB-edness of a story and yet complain about tropes and the 'same old plot'.)

.

5+++++++++++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, just no.

She let her husband to cheat.

Then she cheated, the bj.

No amount of counseling would save it unless he just totally gives in.

Oh a hi is ok dear.

Humiliating me in public that's ok.

And next time she thinks he did nothing so why not, he's a wimp after all

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

You know, if I could have given you a 6 for your very different take on the now infamous February Sucks, I would have. Given the quality of the authored submissions of alternative endings for this you had the audacity to come up with a more honest and realistic strategy for the story's true hero hubby. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once and for all...Glocks don’t have external safeties.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Story didn't suck as much as some of the other February Sucks stories, but getting naked to make a moral point while holding someone at gunpoint? That was just a bad idea, for all kinds of reasons.

Also;

I try not to nitpick spelling mistakes too much, but misspelling Vince Lombardi is probably a felony in Wisconsin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent alternative story. Me personally her leaving the way she did to fuck and the embarrassment in public would’ve been enough for me to end the marriage. To me that’s cheating just like the emotional affair people have leading up to the sex . Her sucking his cock in the car like a horney teen just starting to fuck of a hooker who gets paid would be the cherry on the cake . I admire people who could get past it but I don’t think it would be me but your never know until your in it

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot: relatively short (2 pages), no one physically hurt, well-paced and well--written. I agree with LPN's comments. 5 stars, and you have gained a fan. I will have to read all your stories!

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

Once a 'cheater' is always a 'cheater' .

Can a Leopard change his 'spot'

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

It’s spelled Lombardi, not Lombardy. Not a believable ending for me, but others may like it.

4 stars for technique. Misspelling Vince’s name cost a star………especially when the Mcguffin is football…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would never be able to trust her again.

And that is reality.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Just

Not good enough a good effort but no touchdown

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraprguy@aprguy
I have a few stories that have been bouncing around in my head for a while. I've never written anything really - this is a fun outlet for my ideas. Thanks for reading! Update February 2023: My follow-up to And Then She Was Gone has been submitted - expect to see it on the ...