All Comments on 'February Sucks: Tommy's Birthday'

by Chorisero

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
Cringo31Cringo313 months ago

I thought this was one of the better stories to add to the saga. It had a more realistic feel to the story. I do not believe the RAAC ending or that prison did not harden Jim.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A different take of Feb Sucks. I kinda like it. While in general I hate RAAC, I didn't feel it that way here. Thirty years have passed. They're basically different people now. Btw, where is Emily?

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

Enjoyed it one of the better takes!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Should have saved a couple rounds for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Marc was a predator. Linda was an innocent belle. So her cucky killed the predator and suffered for 25 years in jail. All because Marc was a predator and Linda was an innocent belle. So realistic.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

I would have ended story like this.........

After the party 🎉 and everyone leaves Linda busts into Jim's guest bedroom with a "MARK LAVALIERE" look a like who proceeds to analy rape her wimpy husband up his HINNY HOLE

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Linda was a cheating cunt. Waste of time reading this shitshow

James G 5James G 53 months ago

He should have come home and shot her so he could go back to a happy life in jail. Beats living with a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The ending reduced my score to 2 🌟 s, Jim's arraignment having the judge say that he was a threat to the community was just ridiculous. The community didn't fuck his wife and publicly humilite him. This was soo very obviously a crime of passion the author went overboard in victimizing Jim. Story could have been told without that very distracting point. And after spending 30 years behind bars due solely to Linda's actions, it's impossible to believe he could have anything but animosity toward the cheating skank. So to this version, no absolutely not.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not near enough punishment for Linda.

mdadaminmdadamin2 months ago

Let's take a look at this strange story

The writer tried to write a romantic ending to a bloody story

First, Linda betrayed him and had sex with Mark in a humiliating way and let Mark do what he wanted to her and film her

Secondly, she shows a complete lack of respect for him and makes him a laughingstock among her friends because she left him

he avenged his honor., so he went to Jell because of her actions

Thirdly, she never felt sorry for what she did and defended Mark and said that he was a nice person in front of her husband with unparalleled impudence.

She returned home with her lover and kissed him in front of the neighbors, and she did not care about her husband’s reputation or her own. Then she was so impudent as to defend her lover publicly in front of her husband and accused him of overreacting.

Even when she heard for herself what Mark was saying about her, that her body was flabby and that he only had sex with her to humiliate her husband, instead of getting angry and attacking Mark, she asked her husband to enter the house to discuss the matter.

She's a demon in a woman's body

With the utmost strangeness, we find the writer making them restore the love relationship between them as if nothing had happened

As for the law, the judiciary takes into account temporary insanity resulting from great emotional trauma, and therefore I do not think that Jim spending 25 years in prison is realistic.

Also, Dee was the one who incited her to betray Jim, and suddenly we find her supporting Linda and Jim as if she had not committed anything wrong.

The novel is weak and has many gaps that are not realistic at all

​

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting story. Very different twist for sure. I'm just not sure old Jim would have ever gotten out of the sanitarium.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Loved the part where he blew LaValliere’s head off, but the reconciliation with the cheating bitch was just awful.

arsawyerarsawyer2 months ago

I really enjoyed this take on Febsux. I liked that Jim took the predators life. I thought the writer would have him shot his junk off, so I enjoyed the story as written. I would have like a little more about Tommy, but it ended short but good. Jim did the crime and served the time, when he could have pleaded insanity. Good job,

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

Honestly, I liked it. The original FebSux is a complete shitshow that ends in a very unconvincing way. Jim is this weird dichotomy of morally outraged inner monologues and complete simpish actions and Linda is frankly, insanely delusional. The ending where LW basically outs that he set up the encounter with what's her name, essentially ruins the emotional impact on Linda and emasculates Jim for a second time. I honestly think this is why it gets so many rewrites - George Anderson basically set up an impossible situation, then drove a reconciliation, and then undermined the reconciliation after the fact. How can anyone NOT help but rewrite this shitshow?

<>

So, having said that - I really liked how you decided to take the shitshow and amp it up a level. Jim blows away Marc and basically starts a cult (lol). Linda actually goes insane (well, she already was, but that's besides the point). Sure, Jim does his time, but at the end of it they get back together. He made his point to Linda, to himself, to everyone else - he wasn't going to take it lying down. He didn't. Linda, shocked to her core, does exactly what she said she would do - spends the rest of their lives being the best wife possible and amazingly enough, does it under the condition of not being able to physically be with Jim.

<>

I mean, it's fucking weird, but it works as a story. No one "gets away with it" and they simply carry on to the best of their abilities. I think honestly even the reconciliation at the end, given the circumstances, is not just totally believable, but kind of warranted. They're fucking old. They're tired of all the bullshit. Everyone's paid for their crimes at that point. People who are angry at this... christ, lighten up. Sure, it doesn't satisfy your justice boner, but after 25 years of a waking nightmare, I bet every single one of you would be happy for it to be over.

<>

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To mdadamin: it's more realistic than you think. Linda is a stupid and selfish child with an adults body. She lusts and chases with no adult thoughts. Jim seems to be a man's man in this version. So of course she would follow only him. But when a celebrity with youth and muscles shows up, she finally shows her true colors.

Jim does what most men would at least dream about, and does it. Linda breaks apart. She has now seen her husband kill the competition. Ignore everything else, her subconscious now sees him as an even bigger man than Marc, because he killed Marc. He's won...in her tiny child brain.

Ignoring any guilt over the years, the therapy, the judgement, time to reflect. Ignore all that. She wants only him. She was "alpha widowed" when he went to jail. He's now the ultimate man to her. Stupid women like her will be wait their whole life gor a chance to be rejected by the ultimate alpha.

Why did he take her back? Horny from prison. Lonely. Bored. Nostalgia.

This story makes sense when you understand people as a concept, and not just yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You could have spent all the time you wasted on this second hand crap to erite something original. How sad.

Karn9Karn9about 2 months ago

One of the better takes on the classic story. Thank you for a well written sequel!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A second excellent version. One of the better ones I've read. My comment on the other version by this author still stand. All of them. Very well written. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

marc got what he ask you never push a man with a gun that what got him kill

MisterMordinMisterMordinabout 1 month ago

Finally...an original take on what has become a somewhat tired trope on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Here’s the score matrix for February Sucks stories:

/

1 Star = if Jim stays with Linda in any form. No matter any other factors. This is where this story falls!

2 Stars = Jim divorces Linda without any punishment.

3 Stars = Divorce plus punishment of some kind.

4 Stars = Divorce, Linda punished and suffers, and Marc dies.

5 Stars = Linda dies, hopefully in a really horrific way, so that other potential sluts decide to remain loyal.

/

Omegaman56 wrote the absolute best response to George Anderson’s Evil: https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks-my-way

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m rereading this author’s stories. He REALLY doesn’t believe that women have any moral agency. It’s as if he’s the writer from As Good As It Gets:

“How do you write women so well?”

“I think of a man, and take away reason and accountability.”

/

It’s a horrific perspective, because the implications are so profound. If adult women only have the capacity to reason and make decisions of a 7 year old boy, then the Fundamentalist Muslims are correct. No woman should be allowed to work, own property, vote, choose who to marry, or be in public without their husbands.

/

ZK

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy035about 1 month ago

Just about the best sequel I have read - 5 stars.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Now that was a different ending for the great story, for a real get your own back on Marc this drives the nail fully in with just 1 hit, loved it, the idea of the group thing, another good idea, loved it.

bacchant2bacchant2about 1 month ago

Imho this excellent version was spoiled some by DEE significantly benefiting from it and Linda never had to work, thus also benefitted. That piled additional insult on poor Jim. Not sure that after suffering because of her actions that reconcilliation was right, but that doesnt detract from an original approach.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous