All Comments on 'February Sucks: Tommy's Birthday'

by Chorisero

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Nice take on the GA saga!

5

MightyheartMightyheart2 months ago

5/5

Loved what Him did to Marc

TajfaTajfa2 months ago

Well, I loved it.

AardieAardie2 months ago

Hard to believe he didn't divorce the cheating slut from prison. She pushed him into prison for decades.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed2 months ago

This one actually is unique. Somehow it achieves a balance that few of the other alternatives even get near. 4.9 stars rounded up to 5. I was absorbed enough that I laughed when the diet soda morphed into a highball, but the one little slip will make this more memorable.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim992 months ago

The ending reminded me of another story on this site where a couple in their nineties died together making love for the last time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So he still settled for the whore, typical cuck nonsense

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

I thought this story was completely worn out, but you came up with a totally new angle. Jim was an excellent shot, and did what most any man, except maybe Ic69, would want to do in the same situation. He should have pled to temporary insanity and been released, but I guess six in the head was too much. Great story man.

SwordWielderSwordWielder2 months ago

Interesting take on the story. I like what happened to Marc. There is a lot about your take on the story that I disagree with. Dave should have divorced Dee. Chances are she either had cheated already, or was ready and willing to cheat at a moments notice. Her participation in what happened that night should have been the final nail in the coffin of their marriage. The idea that Tom and Emma would have anything to do with Linda, let alone live that close to her (sharing a backyard) after learning the truth is more unbelievable than many of Walt Disney's stories. It would make more sense for Tom and Emma to live elsewhere, and have absolutely no contact with Linda. She was responsible for the destruction of their family. Also, why didn't Jim file for divorce, even if he was in prison? He hated Linda with every fiber of his being. There is no way he would stay married to her; let alone reconcile with her! If the two of them went in front of St. Peter to be judged before entering heaven, he would have pushed her over the edge, so she fell directly into Hell. The idea of building the foundation and changing societies view I think was a great idea. I just think you were way to lenient on Linda. She deserved to suffer at least for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Marc had it coming. What Jim did should be totally legal in real life. He had all of the evidence he needed to prove infidelity of his wife at the hands of a specific male individual. Judge: "Case dismissed!" Punctuated by the sound of a Gavel!

ReadyOneReadyOne2 months ago

LW was the lawyer, not Dave. He could have made a better deal for less time.

So what did Jim look forward to to keep his sanity in prison?

MattblackUKMattblackUK2 months ago

That worked really well. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A interesting anddifferent take. I loved it.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBay2 months ago

Touching. I am BTB ENTHUSIAST., but this story deserves to be RAAC

YES HE WAS CHEATED ON, but he is no wimp. He killed the SOB AND THAT IS SAYING IT LIGHTLY

114FSO114FSO2 months ago

What a GREAT CLOSING to this story. I can't think of an y other way to describe it.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter462 months ago

Nice ending. thanks

francemanfranceman2 months ago

Very original. Very original. 5⭐.

Every day we read news stories in which men or women have temporarily lost their minds.

This seems to me much more credible than waiting for Lavallière for weeks with a baseball bat to break his legs and arms.

Daggy1965Daggy19652 months ago

Great take on this story.

secretsalsecretsal2 months ago

It's an interesting take, but doesn't fit into the FS template that well. Jim spends a chunk of his life in prison, and apparently that was worth it to prove he wasn't a cuck? Then they pick up easily enough afterwards, considering the three pillars spiel. Just felt a little random.

Fireguy1956Fireguy19562 months ago

Excellent story. Very well written.

Rocky62Rocky622 months ago

Hmmm, perhaps a gamble with a jury trial? Came across as Jim was in shock when he terminated loverboy, roll the dice and go for a better sentence

JH4FunJH4Fun2 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have to disagree with you on the first statement in the tale: “If you have not liked my other stories, you certainly won't like this one”. While I did not overly enjoy two of your first three tales that much. I did give them both a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating. Your writings and ability to tell your tale were OK. The Annabelle tale was one that moved me to look forward to an extremely high level on your production of future tales for consumption.

I was kind of disappointed in the next 2 products which, while not total POS, they did have me wondering if the first was a fluke in your ability to weave a great tale. That is the problem with creating one as good as your first one. It created a wrongful expectation on my part that all works would be at that level.

This one took away my worries of your ability to weave those great tales. Once again you have created one that brought out the emotional journey that I require to give an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating to a tale.

Thanks for this one and the reality check on my expectations. While it is not my top-rated Feb Sux tale is in the top category. Great work, I am looking forward to more of your productions.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

Note to Literotica authors and wannabe authors. Please leave the February Sucks alone. The horse has been beaten to death. Time to move on. If you cannot think of something original to write, then DON'T WRITE ANYTHING!!!!

Omegaman56Omegaman562 months ago

He should have turned the gun on Dee. I wished I had now

TrustingagainTrustingagain2 months ago

I throughly enjoyed this ending to the “February Sucks” saga.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

You dam bastard!!! Getting me all misty eye’s with a Notebook ending soooo unfair!! Without a second thought the most original FS follow-up story written to date. 👍 well done

shopratshoprat2 months ago

I think you have considerable talent as a writer, but I didn't like the story. Marc died quickly, without really suffering. Linda and Jim all had long periods of suffering but had hope for something better throughout. Linda got kind of a storybook end, wrapped around Jim as they died in their sleep. For Jim, he died with his love, but I would have liked it a lot more if his love had been a more deserving person. Dee is the worst player of all, but she didn't really suffer. None of it seems right. I'm not looking for hallmark endings, and to me reconciliation is sometimes OK, but not this. This was truly a RACC and I don't see how it was deserved.

GutsandgloryGutsandglory2 months ago

This was good. Even Dee had a redeeming story arc.

spence5969spence59692 months ago

Very nice story. There were several problems however: one minor, one major, and one that I simply felt could have been improved on. The minor problem occurs with Jim's present day introduction into the story. The first four paragraphs are with him in the prison, prior to his departure, then all of a sudden he is magically transported onto the airplane with Dave and Tommy. You needed some sort of transition there. The minor problem is with Jim's sentence and the timeline of the story. You state that he was offered life, with the possibility of parole in 25 years. However, at the top of the story you say this is the 30 year anniversary of the foundation. You also say he was a model prisoner (well, you don't come right out and say that, but you allude to it, with his relationship with the warden, and his work with other prisoners). Tommy is also stated to be 35, so we know the foundation was founded not long after the original next morning of the story, when Tommy was 4 (Emma 6). So, the foundation was founded after Tommy's birthday following that March 1st. You don't state how long between his arrest and imprisonment, but with a plea deal, but factoring in Tommy's age, he had to have been in prison within months of the events of March 1st. So, if he got a 25 year to life sentence, he would have been out in 25 years. So you either need to explain what delayed his release, or set the present day 5 years earlier. Additionally, if the DA offered 25 to life, you should explain that they took the sentence without any negotiation, say 15 or 20 to life? Also, there would have been no need for the Governor to commute the sentence, he simply would have gone before the parole board. Finally, the reunion scene between Jim and Linda is missing, and I think vitally important. He simply goes from being in a reflective mood on the plane, to the end of the party. But the guts of your story was very well done and believable.

GrandPaMGrandPaM2 months ago

Interesting derivative from the main story. But I think you missed the target in one respect.what were the social and political impacts from the LRT foundation and movement? Such thing could not go on for 30 years without making a bunch of ripples through society.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat2 months ago

5* for killing Marc, but only 1* for reconciling … overall story … 3*

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio2 months ago

Great take on the FS story. Under the circumstances Dave should have gotten a much better deal for Jim. One of the earliest FS “sequels “ has the DA dropping the charges under public pressure (and his own reelection campaign) after Jim kills both Marc and Linda. Dave should have gone with a jury trial and made sure there were a substantial number of married men and men who got divorced after their wives cheated. Jim would have gotten a mistrial at the very least and maybe a not-guilty! Good storytelling! —5–

Cracker270Cracker2702 months ago

I really liked this one. A true five star effort.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades2 months ago

Enjoyed the story, quite a bit different than the others. One could say that everyone involved had there own mental problems. Luckily Jim did not come home and shoot Linda. In all a good out come. Thanks for your writing.

MasterKoteMasterKote2 months ago

My belief is that Linda doesn't deserve Jim or a happy ending with him no matter what

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

I really enjoyed your story but i have comments that kinda spoilt the overall feel. Firstly you got your dates mixed up somewhere. At one stage it was supposed to be out in 25 years and then he served his entire term. Is that really correct or even likely in this age? Secondly Jim was clearly not in his right mind when he shot and so any good brief would have rightly claimed temporary insanity in.light of the circumstances. Finally what was the point of the foundation other than to make money for the people who done him wrong? After all he was only in jail because of what Dave, Dee and Linda did to him. An overall good new angle to the theme though.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I expected Jim to come home get friendly with Linda and then blow her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

GOOD and WEAK

A 5 for the making of the predator. And letting the cheat live in guilt.

But a 1 for the RAAC part

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A remarkable ending to FebSux Yes, some chacteristics we're changed, and a few discrepancies surfaced as well, including where Emma and Tommy spent the night, and Mr. Porter was a real anomaly. Babysitter or man filming the action?

But these are minor issues in the scope of a five stars story.

JPB NOT BOB.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No one would have ever taken her back

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If the DA was that worried, they probably could have gotten less time, in my opinion. But what the hey.

Anyway, an interesting take. I like that somebody finally wrote a story where the husband immediately took action and didn't do the whole stake out shuffle game.

As for the RAAC, well, I suppose. 25 years is a long ass time after all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How did he spend 30 years if he was given 25. Being a model inmate would have guaranteed his release.

Cito22Cito222 months ago

Although what could be labeled as an original take, this seems to be nothing but another cuck story. Jim suffers the humiliation, Jim pops a screw loose, Jim serves decades in jail., Jim decides to go back to the betrayer after she's been living on the remnants of pain and suffering from Jim to fund her living so she didn't have to work. If these type of views are all that's left to explore for Feb Sucks. Then just don't bother. Showing the asaholes win, isn't a great story.

Peapod41Peapod412 months ago

There have been many differing versions of this saga. Some good, Some bad.

Most, problematic. Your's falls into the first category. It is righteously retributive,

redemptive, and speaks to the senses. It is the human strain which prevails.

And as W.B. Yeats said: "That is no country for old men."

PowersworderPowersworder2 months ago

Why do people keep writing these ludicrous reconciliation endings?

Linda publicly humiliated Jim, and burned their marriage to the ground. There are no circumstances in which any man would forgive that level of brazen infidelity, unless he's a cum slurping cuck.

In this one, he spends 30 years in prison because of what Linda did, then still reconciles with the slut? lol

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very original take on an over used story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A little confused. Tommy was 35 at the big rally and just a kid when it happened. The prison sentence was for 25 years with possible early parole. There was a pardon issued. Something doesn't add up time wise.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She made him lose 25 years of his life and then returns to her? Not believable.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like your approach from 30 years after the fact. It is well structured and well written with a high emotional content. Personally I find the plot line improbable. But in fiction I prefer to let slide and accept a willing suspension of disbelief. You write very well. 5s

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nicely done. A new slant on the pay back and results. Enjoyed your view of the original story. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent. One of my favorite conclusions to this story. Well done. Love the route you took with it. Original and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Think Dave sold Jim short at the plea deal. Believe a defense of reduced mental capacity would have been quite doable.

Frank66Frank662 months ago

Some say it's been done to death, no way to find an original take; well, 3 stories today alone prove that wrong. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Two stars, only because Marc got what was coming to him. Only 3 of the bullets should have gone into the player. The other 3 should’ve gone into the traitor slut!

The prosecutor was worried about the case, and only took the death penalty off the table? I don’t think so. Considering that Jim had an excellent case for mitigation, and not in a normal mental/emotional state, the plead deal would have been for the lowest possible level of manslaughter, and he would have been released in one year. Just enough so that the prosecutor would have another felony conviction on his books.

As for the governor, the original sentence was 25 to life. The story takes place 30 years later. Jim obviously wasn’t a threat to anyone but Marc. He would have been paroled, and the governor wouldn’t have ever been involved, unless it was years earlier.

Dave would have divorced Dee. If a Psychiatrist declared that Linda wasn’t mentally stable enough to work, then the children would have been taken away from her. Since this story has her lover’s blood and brains all over her face, and she was screaming, she probably swallowed both. Now she has 3 parts of Marc in her stomach. She most likely would just scream constantly unless sedated, and would refuse to ever taste anything again, so she would have to eat and drink through tubes and IVs. The real world result of how this story is written is that she would be institutionalized for the rest of her life!

As for Jim going back to Linda, that’s just laughable! Even if Linda wasn’t pun in a mental hospital, she would be forever terrified that Jim would enact justice on her also. On his side, even if the traitor slut wanted him back, Jim would NEVER touch her again. She corrupted herself. Her body was willingly tainted. She’s a vile, loathsome creature of Evil made flesh!

Jim’s speech, the killing of Marc, and a movement to restore honor to society were all great ideas. Too bad the rest of the story was so unrealistic, and ignored how people act, and react.

ZK

funperson969funperson9692 months ago

Definitely a unique take. 5* I have a few nits to pick, though. (Don't we all?) Jim's case sounded like it would have benefited from an insanity plea. Shooting the Asshole n the family jewels, at least a few of the times, would have been more poetic. Letting him suffer before he died, kinda thing. I'm a softie, so the reconciliation worked for me, but it wold have been nice if he got out earlier. Speaking of which, wasn't his sentence for only 25 years? Why the wait for 30 years, and then the commuting? Thanks again for the writing--keep it up! And for the ones who complain about the flood of Febsux stories: what's wrong with you? You see the title, don't read it! And then, if you read it anyway, don't give yourself away by commenting! LOL

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In reference to your foreword, not having read your "other" stories, I don't know anything about them, so I neither like nor dislike them.

But THIS one, now -- I DON'T LIKE IT!

inka2222inka22222 months ago

This was awful. Original idea was neat. The foundation. Maybe something to get justice, to help cheating victims. The story covered NONE of that. Instead, it jailed the victim (instead of using the publicity to force the DA to drop charges or go for FAR FAR lesser ones or win on insanity defense etc...); and skanky shitstain got rewarded for her treachery by easy life, shit ton of money and then condemning Jim to live with her for the rest of his life instead of with a good partner.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

After the first night home, Jim felt an inner peace that he never felt before.

Tommy came by to say hello to his parents, finding Jim with a smile on his face as he sipped his morning coffee. Tommy asked how things went with his mother and Jim responded that Linda was still in bed dead tired.

As Tommy went to knock on the door, he noticed that it was ajar. He peeked in to see his mother with her eyes open and her negligee wrapped around her cheating throat.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked everything apart from the reconciliation...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Highbrow used to comment just so he could drop the line 'Femdom Agitprop' against every single story.

My by-line, if I were to have one, would be 'Fuck around and find out'.

After all of these parallel dimension versions, after Lavalliere has cucked Jim hundreds of times, it's a fate well earned and a service to human decency that Lavalliere be reduced to tomato puree at Jim's hand.

Interesting take on the aftermath as well. Anything is possible.

What I do like, is the possibility that should such a foundation form and grow as you propose here, it would have enough political weight that maybe it could begin to counter the socialist, destructive, anti-family, anti-moral agenda that IS social services and family law. Make no mistake, that is exactly what it is.

But in the real world, such a movement, such a foundation remains the realm of fiction.

Nice closing sentiments.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story certainly cuts across the grain of the vast majority of FebSux sequels. And I'm sure that many readers will despise an ending that fails to give Linda her due. However the author took GA's original story, disrupted the moral and social controversies and offered a sickly sweet resolution in a plausible, somewhat reasonable manner that offered all the characters redemption and gave their society a net gain from the loss of MV. Admittedly, the results are utopian, but it's always nice to escape from reality occasionally.

husker506husker5062 months ago

I loved it but mostly because it was a happy ending after all. Great job in identifying some misnomers that other writers have written into their stories about this beautiful storyline. I enjoyed it for a great follow-up.

Martyr2002Martyr20022 months ago

Neat story. Thanks for writing this.

woodrangewoodrange2 months ago

Sweet ending to so much pain..lets face it, some folks just need killing.5 stars

robinhodrobinhod2 months ago

Not for me.

This wonderful Foundation, fully frank and open, yet it's main function seems to be to keep Linda in a very comfortable lifestyle. Doesn't work for me. Another minority to which I belong is liking reconciliation. Maybe because, if my own marriage had failed, I would very much have wanted to reconcile. Not this one - impossible!

I was going to give it 3 stars because it had a pretty good presentation. Then I thought again. It's just another 'Sucks' add-on that we don't need. So, down to a 2. I'd be happy to give this writer a bigger score for an original story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

Sorry, but he should have dropped a divorce on the bitch, when he got home. She cost him thirty years of his life. 2 stars, the Bear is NOT in a forgiving mood. At least the asshole is not walking around upright. Oh, wait, he's not walking at all. NICE!!

The BEAR

Nothingman83Nothingman832 months ago

Personally, I think Jim should have just shot ass-breath in the balls, knees, and elbows. But hey, I love a happy ending.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 months ago

I can't say I liked this, only 1 star. It was well written, decent dialogue & characterization, but the story didn't flow logically. The big mantra was Respect, Loyalty, Trust for relationships. Nowhere in the story does it indicate Linda's Respect, Loyalty or Trust for Jim. The story has her remaining celibate after a trauma event (a lover was murdered sitting next to her). That event alone could make ensuing sexual activity difficult, so I can't give Linda any points for not dating other men or not divorcing Jim. Certainly, divorcing Jim, the man behind the RLT movement, would have made her look like an even worse human being than she was (if that is possible). The story offered no rationale for why Jim would take back the woman that ruined his life. He lost all those years w/ his kids, as well as being locked up, directly as a result of her actions, and the story completely left out any remorsefulness on her part. In fact, the writer played up how excited she was about having a wonderful memory of sex for the rest of her life. I think a reconciliation story with Linda is possible, but it is definitely a hard sell, and requires Linda's character to be incredibly remorseful in the story and to have her remorse very quickly. I have seen maybe 1 or 2 reconciliation versions of this story that made some sense. This was not one of them.

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

Nope, Linda was forever unforgivable. Jim should have shot them both and he would have gotten the same penalty and his kids would have gotten all the royalty money. You have no mention of the kid's reactions over the 30 years to their Mom's despicable behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great job. You credibly worked a FS BTB and a FS reconciliation into the same story. You would think that the BTB on Marc would satisfy the most hardcore LW BTBers but you'll probably still get flack because Jim didn't make it 3 and 3 and include Linda in the revenge party. You probably lost most of the RAAC crowd with the Marc shitshow in the driveway the reconciliation at the end notwithstanding. Outstanding writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hope Jim took the time to spray down the gun with WD-40 or a decent solvent. Be nice to prevent the worst of the rusting caused by the bloody mist coming from Marc's head. A good gun is a terrible thing to lose.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

"I'm home now, no different than before." - Sigh. Yes, no different from when she walked out on him.

\

"proving that I am the alpha-male" - Such an "alpha male" that he had to sneak out the back door with his buddies covering his ass.

\

"Jim posed a threat to the community" - Why? Is the community going to fuck his wife?

\

I guess it's needed for the story, but I think he could have gotten less with temporary insanity.

skruff101skruff1012 months ago

Fuck me after all that it still ends up an RAAC.

Now that Marc been killed off does that mean no more of these bloody stories?

We can but dream.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban2 months ago

Dave did Jim no favors as his legal representative - that's for sure. No way he should have gotten that kind of sentence. (I'm also trying to figure out how Jim served 30 years of a 25 year sentence?) Of course, had Jim just walked up to Asshole and pulled the trigger instead of delivering a speech, he would have had a better case for temporary insanity. After all, he knew what kind of predator Asshole was after watching those videos. Which! By the way... How could Asshole ever have recorded those taunting videos without Linda seeing the camera and hearing what Asshole was saying into the camera? There was no need for Jim to play them back... she was there! Anyhow, as for reconciliation, 30 years is a lot of time and time heals all wounds. So it's plausible that Jim would go back. Overall, 3/5. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Five stars!

kirei8kirei82 months ago

Yep, some folks just need killing and Linda was one of them!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Started out ok, but went downhill fast. Dave and Dee need to be divorced. Dave can't stay with her anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another irrelevant addition to a despicable story. Why did you bother when you could have put in the same time and effort to write something interesting.

FordF150guyFordF150guy2 months ago

I don’t get it, Dee covered for Linda, Dave did nothing to stop it in the original and all the friends knew about what was going to happen, and Dave is still Jim’s attorney and best buddy? Tommy and Emma grow up without their dad at all the milestone moments of their life. Now we have an ending with big party and Kumbaya moment. Give me an effing break! The only redeeming quality of this story was Marc getting obliterated. For that it gets 2** instead of 1*.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Didn't have much excitement or warm fuzzy for me. Marc was dead after the first shot, so he really died quickly and painlessly. Why not shoot him in the neck, or just the knees and the spine? Less prison time, and the asshole jock is now riding in a wheelchair the rest of his life, with a limp dick. Yeah, Jim was stupid in Lots of ways, especially not realizing what a unethical immoral slut he married. Overall weak and dissatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Attention all authors - PLEASE stop with the Feb sucks followups.

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

Might have put a few here and there in his body to give Marc time to be terrified before he died. Got off easy with a quick death.

KiwihunterKiwihunter2 months ago

People are trying to blame Linda for the whole situation. She is not the problem. It's the whole concept of marriage and monogamy that causes all these situations. If we stopped inculcating these expectations and forcing them on our children everyone would be so much happier.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A fabulous story except for the fact that Dee is somehow morphed into a saint and like in so many versions of this tale comes out smelling of roses. That's a minor gripe, however in a five star work.

JR

MartyMartiniMartyMartini2 months ago

If I could just plead with Jim, shoot me too! I can't read another one of these stories!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry but why would Dave and Dee become the guardians for Linda? Is she an orphan? Does she have no family at all?

This entire story was ridiculous in its stupidity and come have been put in humour not loving wives.

Can we please stop with the February Sucks stories, almost all of them are terrible and bring nothing of interest to the original.

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Would

Would have been better if he had shot Marc in both knees and elbows,giving him some suffering to identify with the suffering he had caused famallies.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dee and Linda profited from all this. Those two didn't suffer enough...2*

sdc97230sdc972302 months ago

The shooting and trial may be the most true-to-life followup to the original story (although statisically, it would have been more likely for Jim to shoot Linda, or both Linda and Marc) . But it all seemed to go off the rails after Jim's sentencing.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa2 months ago

#120 FS sequel read. This one has a very interesting direction.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great plausible story of what could actually happen following Linda’s betrayal. Jim did what he felt was necessary. Marc got what he ultimately deserved. Best follow up story to GA’s masterpiece. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Only thing I would change is the sentence and the ending. Acquittal due to doing a public service and removing a disease from the community. Second friends but never together again. Her betrayal of her commitment to Jim was forgivable but never forgettable enough to stay with her sorry ass.

BSreaderBSreader2 months ago
This

Made Jim into real man not a wimp. I thought it was good addition.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You should warn people when you are presenting a RAAC story.

RuttweilerRuttweiler2 months ago
More from the...

... sausage maker. Links or patties?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ2 months ago

I would have been better if the first bullet was into his knee, then thigh, then stomach. then chest, then arm, then after Jim was sure Marc knew what was happening and had a second to consider these were the consequences of his actions and maybe feel a speck of remorse, the last bullet goes between the eyes. In this story, Marc got off too easily.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous