All Comments on 'Federico'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GybbsGybbsabout 2 years ago

Just what I needed to read this morning! HOT!

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersabout 2 years ago

You are a fantastic writer. Your stories are consistently filled with heart, genuine emotions, unexpected twists, and boiling hot sex. You always make me cum, and you always make me care. This story is excellent in every way. These people are three-dimensional, well developed, and interact with each other in real ways. Beautiful.

trappedinthecl0settrappedinthecl0setabout 2 years ago

This was so hot. Well done!

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

GREAT STORY! I really enjoyed the pace and how you build the characters!

I was so frustrated today looking for something to my liking in the Gay Male Category and I stumbled upon this story and.... fell in love, it has everything I love and more! (and got me hard...)

One thing!

I beg you to fill the gap between the scene in the shower and "3 years later" with description of the moment he says to Federico that he's gonna be with him! Please, I need this sweet moment :) And maybe the moment he says to him, he loves him? Even the short story...

Please, I need more sweet moments here ;) And no THIRD guy, no, no! :)

Federico is exactly this kind of guy I chased during my gay activity years, and I loved these puppies so much!

5 stars from me, easy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the love story between Vince and Fede. But HATED the cucking, Marcos’ mistreatment of Fede, Vince’s cheating - the story would have been great if Vince and Mari had not gotten back together. It’s one thing to be submissive, but it is not hot at all to let someone cheat and abuse your relationship and treat you like a “pathetic worthless fag.” Like another commenter noted, this story would have benefitted greatly from the evolution of how Vince built Fede up, prioritizing only him and confessing his love and commitment to him. The three-year time jump robbed us of all that wonderful chemistry between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi, I love your story. Just one tiny issue for me. I am not sure whether Federico is a common name in your country. I just read your another story, 'Roommate Daddy'. Somehow I can not devide the two characters with same name. It also happened with the name Gustav.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but I was a little disappointed that you didn’t reciprocate and suck his cock…I would have liked to hear about a 69 or two..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love a good love story

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

What a good read. Wish I were Federico, I only suck myself. The useless fag is not so good though

Been called and like being called a fag. Useless never for obvious reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why there is such a jump between the moment he considers dating Federico and suddenly some random kid is in their house 3 years later? Why there is nothing in between?

The decision moment and the conversation could be so good! Why such a weird end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it but the end is a bit weird. Suddenly they are together 3y, some random people around them? I wish to see more with Frederico and main character interactions. Maybe the love confession?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'd love to read this story from Frederico's pov

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I need some more, there is a gap before the epilogue, what happened there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.