All Comments on 'Feed Me, Baby...'

by DrStoney

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you made me cum so hard. i wish i could sit on your face daddy.

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh baby girl, I bet you would taste sooo good! Would you grind on my face good and hard?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I most definitely would grind on your face daddy.

DrStoneyDrStoneyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Mmmmm…that sweet young cunt feels so good glazing daddy’s face with your warm juices as my tongue swirls around inside you and then flicking your clit. Your thighs squeezing my cheeks in anticipation of a hellacious orgasm…Keep fucking my face hard baby girl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First time listener oh my daddy you gave this baby girl two orgasms. I am soaking wet… baby girl has been very naughty! What should we do about that? What can baby girl do for daddy? I hope you’re not to full I am ready to go again.

DrStoneyDrStoneyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello first timer…been naughty huh? Maybe you need punished by several of my toys while being restrained to my bed. Or maybe get on your knees in front of daddy wearing your collar with leash and nipple clamps pinching those hard nipples while you make daddy feel good with your mouth and hands. That’s what you can do for daddy. I’d love to tell you more privately though…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes daddy please. 😈

Then I will return the favor for daddy. 😏

Baby girl will be a very good girl now.

DrStoneyDrStoneyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Tell me how you’d return the favor my precious little girl. Be my lovely little slut…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my pussy is soooo wet for you daddyyyy it’s dripping want you to play with me so bad 🥺

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

I hope you see this baby girl that just commented. I want to play with my little girl too! Sigh…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmmm oh daddyyyy do you want to play with your little girl with your tongue? do you want it on my slutty wet pussy? 👅

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

I do baby girl…and I want to take your swollen clit in between my lips and suck on it real fast…In and out, in and out, as many times as you can take it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh daddy….drive baby girl crazy doing that.

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh baby girl! Daddy want you to grind on his mouth, hard and fast! Rub that clerk against my teeth so I can grab it and flick it with my tongue and suck on it more and more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I started in my daisy dukes but ended up losing them quickly.You had baby girl moaning and yelling more daddy… faster daddy. Baby girl made a mess all over your face. I got so wet my pussy is still dripping as I write this.

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry for messing that last comment up a bit, but you obviously knew what I meant. You look so hot in those daisy dukes! How did you know that’s daddy’s favorite thing for you to wear? Once you turned 18, you started wearing them a lot more for daddy. I would drool every time you walked slowly past me… Wanting to take a bite out of your cheeks when you bent over playfully in front of me. I hope you didn’t waste those drops of juice…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I for sure didn’t waste it.

I tasted myself and rubbed it all over.

I also sent you a private feedback. I hope to hear from you.

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

I’ll be looking forward to your private feedback. ;) Inhop my reply gets back to you as a some I reply to come back as undeliverable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Daddy you make me so wet!!!

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

That makes daddy sooo happy! Wish I was there to taste you 😘…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Baby girl needs a birthday surprise.

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

I’ll see what I can do for you real soon baby girl. Till then, Happy Birthday baby doll…😘😘😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eat me daddy! My pussy loved it!

I made a mess all over your face.

DrStoneyDrStoneyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Better lick my face clean now baby girl. You taste so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrStoney@DrStoney
Just an older man who loves to listen to his Lit girls in the morning with my morning cup of coffee in my robe. What a way to get the day going in the right direction. I have written a few short stories, but it wouldn't be for me to turn them into audio, as they are coming fr...