Going Down

Story Info
Can a woman confess her love before it's too late?
2.5k words
3.09
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica barely noticed the clouds drifting by. She had an unsettled stomach that wasn't caused by the worrying shaking motion of the two-seated plane. She was again on one of her best friend's wacky get-rich-quick schemes. She sat in the passenger seat while her best friend Erin chattered in the pilot seat.

The plane Erin had purchased from a somewhat shady private seller seemed to be held together with duct tape, rust, and Erin's unyielding confidence. Erin had bragged about the deal she had received Ad nauseum.

Here they were in some foreign land, over some foreign sea, in a two-winged deathtrap that would eventually end up on some unsolved mystery show years from now. Erica surmised. Of course, that would require anyone to know they were out here She concluded her private summary.

Well, as long as I get to perish with the love of my life she thought a bit morbidly. An unrequited love she dared not confess or risk losing her forever.

Erica looked up at the bronze goddess with a stupid smile. Even when sitting down, the height difference was noticeable. Erin towered over her cute, short, small-breasted friend.

Erica would die from literal embarrassment if Erin knew all the time she had secretly masturbated until she fell asleep fantasizing about her BFF.

They had met back in college. Erin had a magnetic personality and a natural beauty that would draw people around her. Eventually, those numbers would dwindle as those new friends got caught up in her big business plans until only Erica remained. Erica didn't care that these grand ideas never worked. Or that they both lost money. As long as she could be next to her, it was a small consolation instead of being able to be on top of her.

"But we would only offer our services to the richest tourists on these sightseeing tours," Erin's sexy voice droned on.

I wish I could pay for your services Erica contemplated in her dirty mind.

"That way, we will surely be rich," Erin proudly continued.

This will never work she thought dourly. But she remained silent. She just responded with a huge, stupid grin.

Erica took a sneak peek at her big-breasted friend. I can see the allure of 'motor-boating, she secretly admitted.

"Erica? You are in your little world again, aren't you?" Erin teased.

In my little world, we are lovers and not just friends. Where we would make love for an hour until we are both exhausted she envisioned.

"No. No. I'm listening. I think it's a fantastic idea," Erica lied like a love-sick puppy as she returned to reality.

A sudden loud, clunking sound from the engine drew their attention. A trail of black smoke soon followed it. "Oh, God. I knew this whole thing was another one of your terrible ideas," Erica blurted out.

"What?" Erin was taken by surprise by her honesty.

"We are gonna die, aren't we??" Erica lamented. "On another one of your get-rich-quick schemes."

Erin was distracted by her BFF's comment. "What do you mean 'another one of MY terrible ideas?" she demanded.

"If they are so terrible, why do you follow me into every single plan?" she said.

"Because... because..." Erica couldn't make the ultimate confession. She was gonna die a coward. She just knew it.

Erin dismissed the whole thing out of hand. They had more significant problems to deal with. The front propeller slowly ground to a halt. Erin checked all the instruments in which the shady seller had given her a crash course. Erin briefly considered the irony of taking a crash course while it looked like they might crash.

"I...I...I love you," Erica at last admitted.

"I love you too," Erin said, half-distracted as she tried to save their lives and missed her friend's true meaning.

Erica made a grunt of annoyance. She saw she had to be more direct. She reached out and grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her best friend to face her.

"WHAT?!" Erin grilled, exasperated. "I'm trying to stop us from dying!"

"I'm IN love with you!" Erica declared. "You big, dumb Amazon." she felt the need to add.

A shocked expression passed over Erin's face.

With that final burst of courage out of the way, Erica said meekly," It's ok if you don't feel the same way. I just had to let you know...if we didn't make it."

She cast her eyes down. Afraid of any rejection or no response at all. Which would feel worse.

Tenderly Erin reached over and gently lifted her chin towards her. Erica seemed to be on the edge of crying.

It felt like an eternity for her to respond.

"I'm in love with you, too," Erin confided.

A feeling of relief graced Erica's face.

"Really?" she said, not trusting her ears.

"Yes. Why do you think I take you on these wacky adventures?" Erin asked rhetorically. "I just want to be with you. Plus, I didn't want you to think I was boring," she finished.

Erica happily wiped a tear from her eye." You are a lot of things. Boring isn't one of them," Erica commented.

Something was still troubling her. "But you are so tall and gorgeous. "And I'm just short and average-looking," Erica responded dispirited.

"You are beautiful to me, and I like that you are 'fun-sized,'" she said with a smile. Erin leaned forward and kissed her best friend long and passionately.

"I could die happy," Erica disclosed her fantasy when it was over.

"Die...?" Erin repeated. "Oh, crap! I got to land this plane!" Erin was brought back to their imminent peril. She took hold of the wheel and turned it hard. "I'm gonna land us safely on that island and make love to you for hours on that beach," she sounded confident.

"Hours?" Erica questioned, worried.

"Yes, hours!" she clarified.

"But the engine is completely dead. How will you land this thing?" Erica pointed out.

A small uninhabited island slowly came into view. "With the power of love," she said jokingly. She tended to be silly when nervous. The plane sluggishly turned towards the destination. She kept turning until they heard a loud snap. She was now holding the steering wheel instead of steering it.

"I think our love broke the wheel," Erica remarked.

"Shouldn't we call for help?" Erica suggested.

"The radio doesn't work," Erin informed her.

"What about parachutes?" She offered.

"There are two in the back," Erin answered.

Erica crawled between the seats to the rear of the plane. She found two bags labeled parachutes quickly enough. But Erica knew something was wrong. She undid the big rope knot holding the bag closed. Desperately she tore through the contents. A shirt, a pair of pants, socks, and some underwear. She went to the other one and found the same.

"These are just filled with clothes!" she raged. "And they are not even clean clothes!" she added.

"Nooo... really?" Erin did her best to seem unaware of this.

But Erica wasn't falling for it. She climbed back to the front seat.

"You knew?" she accused.

"I checked... but it was an excellent deal. I didn't want to make a fuss over it," Erin believed this was an acceptable excuse.

"If we survive this, I'm gonna strangle you," she fumed.

"That's not my kink. But I'll try anything once," Erin wisecracked.

They had finally reached the island. She saw Erin smiling despite the circumstances. "What's so funny?" she scrutinized grouchily.

"We just had our first fight as a couple," she quipped.

Erica didn't find this as amusing as she did.

The bottom of the plane began hitting treetops as the plane descended further.

"I don't want to crash with you mad at me," Erin reasoned. "What can I do to make it up to you?" she proposed with sincerity.

She thought about it briefly as branches were now striking the plane's wings. "Can I motor-" she started.

The plane jerked to an unexpected stop. Even with seatbelts across their chests, both women's upper bodies were flung forward, and their heads hit the dashboard. Darkness followed.

It was hours later when Erica regained consciousness. Her head was pounding. She delicately touched the small bump she found there. "OUCH!" she recoiled from the touch. The Sun was still out, and it took her eyes a minute to adjust to the brightness. She saw that she was sitting down. A seat belt was still across her chest. She unbuckled it and almost fell forward. She was at a slight downward angle. Or rather, the plane was.

A light groan drew her attention. It was then she noticed her. A tall, busty, beautiful woman slumped over with her head still resting on the dashboard.

Erica reached out, poking her side cautiously. The woman groaned louder. Startled like a rabbit, she took the first step out the door in a panic. It was a mistake as she fell 20 feet to the ground. "OOOFF!" she grunted in both pain and surprise. Now, on her hands and knees, she looked back up from where she had fallen. The plane was wrapped in tree vines. Miraculous, it had cushioned the impact. She had fallen into a puddle of mud. She looked around and realized she was inside a rainforest.

A loud thump snapped her back to the present. The other woman has also fallen straight into the mud. She was stunning, even covered in dirt, mud, and leaves in her hair. Who was she? Erica wondered. Who am I? she added.

Erica unconsciously licked her lips, staring at this woman who had her back to her. But suddenly tasted a salty tear. Confounded, she looked down into a nearby puddle. Red eyes and streaks of eyeshadow down her cheeks confirmed what she feared. I look terrible! she realized, to her horror. I can't let this woman see me like this she panicked.

As this strange woman turned around, Erica sprinted into the woods. Her 5'4 frame moved as fast as her little legs could carry her. She was thankful the 5'11 woman didn't pursue her. Her long legs would have easily overtaken her. The only thing that followed her was the woman's call for her to wait.

She ran until she was out of breath. Now, she was not only tired but thirsty. She cursed her insecurities. Now she was dirty, lost, and completely alone. The sound of a nearby waterfall beckoned her. She realized she could at least solve two of her problems. There was indeed a tiny waterfall above her. About 10 feet high with a steady stream of crystal-clear water. She cupped her hands together to catch some. She drank greedily. She glanced around and saw no one in sight. One by one, she stripped off her clothes and placed them on some nearby dry rocks. She returned to the waterfall. She vigorously washed her hair, skin, and the smeared makeup from her face.

Once she had finished, she looked once more into a watery reflection. She at least appeared halfway presentable now.

Callings of 'Hello' from far off spooked her. Even after all that, she couldn't face her. She was confused by these feelings of undeniable attraction.

Hide. Hide. I must hide Erica convinced herself. She saw some nearby tall grass. When reaching it, she kneeled and sat quietly and watched, safely hidden from view. Her clothes still sat on a rock on the other side of the river.

The other woman reached the clearing. She, too, had heard the waterfall and decided to take an impromptu shower. She took in the scenery while pretending not to see the discarded clothes. She is obviously nearby Erin said to herself with confidence. If I try to chase her, she will run away again she rationalized. I will just have to draw her out Erin plotted. So copying her friend, she also disrobed. Erin strode into the waterfall. Sensually and slowly, she began to wash her hair clean. Her silky hair gleaned in the sunlight. She took her time moving to the rest of her body.

Erica couldn't keep her eyes off her. She felt her entire body heating up. Her right hand drifted downwards to her crotch. She slid two digits into her narrow slit. Silently she fingered herself, trying to go unnoticed. But her mini orgasms were making that difficult. She grew louder until, finally, she gave herself a huge climax. She closed her eyes during this experience. It helped focus the waves of pleasure she was having.

Even with her eyes closed, she saw a shadow loom over her. Her eyes sprang open to see Erin looking down at her. Embarrassed, she stood up. Her fingers were still inside her.

Erin seemed to look down at Erica's hand curiously. Tenderly Erin reached out with her left hand. It casually slipped down her flat stomach. Erica stood captivated. She feared her pounding heart might beat its way out of her chest. Delicately it reached the hand covering her pussy. She slid her hand under Erica's. Softly pushing the hand back so her hand could sneak underneath. Erica's fingers popped out. Erin could feel her wetness. She looked Erica in the eyes for permission. She nodded submissively. Smoothly Erin's long digits dipped inside. Erica let out a whimper. Her elegant fingers could sink in deeper than Erica's dainty hand. She rubbed her deep and hard. She heard Erica's breathing speed up. It wasn't long before she made her climax hard. She watched Erica's 30-second 'O' face. Erin was quite pleased with herself. She repeated this movement again and again until Erica's legs were shaking. Weakly Erica collapsed forward against Erin. Erin withdrew her hand as Erica panted loudly like a dog in the heat.

After a minute, she regained her balance. She stepped back from Erin. She looked into her crystal blue eyes.

Who is this woman? They wondered in unison.

Erica opened her mouth to speak, but she had forgotten how. Erin did the same, with the same result. Whatever had happened to them not only erased their memories but everything else as well. They knew nothing about the outside world or the contraption they first woke up in. They had to relearn everything. But together, they would find a way.

First, they had to find a way to address each other. Erin reflected on the first thing she heard Erica say after the crash.

"Ouch?" Erin offered.

Erica didn't entirely care for it. She altered it slightly. She pointed to herself.

"Ouchi," she said, satisfied.

Now, it was Erica's turn to reflect on the first thing she heard from Erin. "Thud?"

Erin shook her head no. She pointed to herself," Thudie," she agreed upon.

With that out of the way, the two nude women wandered off together to find food and shelter. Their clothes were completely forgotten back at the waterfall. It would be a long they returned for them.

They found refuge in an old stone structure. It had been lost to time ages ago. They saw cave drawings of topless women with spears and bows, hunting animals, and gathering fruits. So they ended up adopting their culture as their own.

They had created their private paradise. During the day, they gathered food. During the night, they found new ways to make love. Thudie was in eternal bliss. But Ouchi felt that her life was missing something. That 'something' showed up months later. And it would throw their solitary life into disarray.

To be continued... in Amazon Adventures.