Feeding Ducks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rarely had I ever met someone as aptly named as Sunny. She and Jim had met before, both being in the legal profession, so they fell into an easy conversation, while I waited for my head to stop spinning. The next song started, another slow one, and Sunny took my hand and dragged me into a corner before she commenced to devour me. Her clothing was basic process server, meaning dark slacks, white button down shirt, and full complement of regular underwear. Despite the unflattering apparel, she dripped sex appeal simply by virtue of her unrestrained hunger. I couldn't tell if this was a sympathy smooch or if she genuinely was turned on, but her motions spelled only one word: smokinghotfire.

She rubbed herself against what had turned into titanium steel in my nether region, and looked up to me. "Robbie, I don't know about you, but I need you. Job's done, take me home."

My brain had shifted south, no doubt adding pressure to the family jewelry, so I could barely absorb her words. Was this really happening to me?

She pulled me back to the table and gathered our stuff. "Jim, the job's done, Robbie needs first aid, so I'm taking him home. Good to see you again."

Deirdre and Hailey had already left, the envelope too.

Sunny opened the passenger door of her Corolla, pushed me in and drove. I had no idea where we were headed and she didn't elaborate. Had to be her apartment, because I didn't recognize the neighborhood.

Once inside the front door, she immediately stripped me, kissing her way down my body. My tungsten rod sprang up immediately when the armor got removed and she swallowed it with no further ado.

My brain still hadn't caught up with this unexpected turn of events. After a few minutes, she stood, grabbed my hand and said, "Let's take this to my bedroom."

Her clothes disappeared while I tried to blink, and her scrawny 5-3 frame slithered up on her bed.

Her pussy had a heart-shaped little patch above clean-shaven lips. Well, almost clean-shaven. The slight stubble showed she had not expected any adventures tonight. I didn't care and began devouring her wide-open slit with slow strokes of my tongue. Her lower body lifted my head as she uttered a long, loud moan. "Oh yes, you piece of manmeat, how did you know? Right there," as she talked me through two bone-rattling orgasms.

"Now, get up here and fuck me. Show me what you got. Stick it in here and take me."

Ever respectful toward ladies and their wishes, I sank my cock into her soaking and slippery warmth. Amazing that such a tiny waif had such a big pussy, absorbing every inch of my steel.

Our movement synced up immediately, as if we'd been doing this for years. There's no way to describe it other than... we just fit. Because everything was so new and unexpected for me, my mental process slowed me down and helped me stay hard until she climaxed yet again. "Oh fuck, you're so good. Give me one more, you stud horse." Just like on the dance floor, her eyes closed and all she uttered were sighs and grunts.

Finally, I couldn't hold it any longer. "I'm about to..." I whispered.

"Yes, me too. Just pound me, fucker. Give it to me hard and come in my pussy. Fill me, give it to me."

I'd never fucked such a vocal and enthusiastic partner, and I came with spurt after spurt.

"Yes, that's right. Fill me, fucker, give it to me." Her pussy spasmed around me one more time and her legs tried to squeeze the life out of me.

After a few more minutes, I slid out and we both headed to her bathroom to clean up. With a warm washcloth she cleaned me, and then herself. After tossing the cloth in the basin, she turned to me and hugged me to herself. "Robbie, that was freakin' awesome. I don't think I've ever been fucked like that."

I held her, then kissed the top of her head. "Same here, baby doll, same here. Now I need some rest."

Naked and sweaty, we fell asleep in less than five minutes.

--

Saturday morning, I awoke next to a naked and sexy young thing. Everything that happened felt like it had taken months, but it had just been a day. I needed to get back, as I still had a lot to do.

Coming out of the shower, I saw Sunny sitting on the commode, doing her morning thing. Like her name, she had a huge smile on her face. "All freshened up, boss?"

"You're so awesome, that's going to take me a while," I grinned while I dried myself.

She wiped, flushed and came over to give me a true wake-me-up kiss. "Good morning, my favorite stud. Let me shower and then--"

"I'm taking you to breakfast," I said. "It's Saturday, you're not supposed to work."

"Ooh, can't wait."

After getting dressed, and while waiting for Sunny, I turned on my phone to endure the inevitable barrage of messages. I was not disappointed. Fury, hurt, indignation, and several related reactions each took their turn at the mic. The last one came this morning. Quietly, Hailey said, "You got me. And you were right. Once Deirdre found out you'd cut me off, she turned on me. Dropped me like a hot potato and went after her manwhore. Fortunately, I had the cash you gave me to get a taxi. I expected you to have changed the locks, but thank you for not doing that.

"I'm home, as you can tell, ashamed and chastened for what I did and how I treated you. Nothing happened last night, at least to me, but, well, if and when you decide to come back we can talk more.

"I know you don't believe me, but I love you, Robbie. Always did and always will. As of this morning, my head is officially out of my ass. I don't know if it's too late or not, but I look forward to seeing your face again. No agenda, even if it's just so you tell me to my face what a slut I am. I don't know what else to say, so... goodbye."

Wow. She certainly sounded contrite, and sincere. Back to earth, for lack of a better expression. Would it last, though? How long until someone filled her head with crappy notions about my inadequacy? The temptation to call her right away and reassure her almost killed me. As Jim had flushed out, I still loved the bitch.

Sunny saved me, skipping up and putting my arm around her waist and giving me a short but naughty kiss. "Come on, buster, feed me and replenish all those carbs you fucked outta me."

"You're the driver. Lead the way. There's an IHOP close to the club. My treat."

--

After a delightful breakfast, I directed her back to the Bonaventure to pick up my car. She added her contact info to my phone, and she promised to let me know her schedule so we could plan a night out.

On the way back home, I replayed Hailey's message. How was I going to respond? And what about Sunny, the new ray of light that had invaded my life so unexpectedly?

Hailey sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee when I entered from the garage. Her face, when she saw me still wearing last night's clothes, displayed an entire movie of emotions. Horror, anger, sadness, fear, resignation all flashed and repeated as I stood, waiting for her to say something. She put the mug down and wept, crying like a little three-year-old whose bunny died. Don't know if you've noticed, but adults cry a more sophisticated way. Little kids just let it rip, mouth wide open, bawling. That's what Hailey did. Her heart was truly broken, and she was unable to hide it.

Torn, I just stood, nailed to the spot. On one hand, I desperately wanted to hold and comfort her, but on the other, I wanted to smack her face for the hurt she'd put on me. Finally, I walked to the kitchen counter, poured myself a mug of coffee and walked to a chair in the living room.

As intense as Hailey's crying fit was, what appeared at the forefront of my mind was... Sunny. She had appeared out of nowhere, and had attacked me with joy, fun, and simple acceptance. My years with Hailey had created a relationship with depth, layers of experiences, good, bad, boring and scary, from making love and feeding ducks to being dismissed with scorn. Sunny only had one layer, a thin one, but it was a happy one, of unconditional acceptance. Rationally speaking, a real relationship didn't have a chance. I was in my forties and I don't think she was even twenty yet--Natalie's age.

Where did I go from here?

Hailey's crying finally went the way those go, through sobbing, blowing noses and finally just a few sniffles. She rose from the kitchen table and knelt before my chair. Reaching up, she took both my hands and turned her red-rimmed, tear-filled eyes to me. "I was a self-centered bitch. I allowed that snake to get to me, and I hurt the person I love more than any other. I am so sorry I did that to you. You did nothing to deserve it. If you want to toss me to the curb, I deserve it, and I will go quietly and sign anything you put before me. Please forgive me. If you don't see your way clear to do that, I will understand. I will tell the kids I fucked up. For whatever it's worth, I never had sex with any of Deirdre's men, or any other, for that matter. Yes, I admit not everything I did will pass the husband test, and I have no excuse for that. I'm guilty and so ashamed of having fallen so deep into the gutter."

After blowing her nose again, she took my hands again. "And despite my bitchiness, you took me to the lake to feed the ducks, instead of to the shooting range and tying me to one of the targets. What a man. For more than 25 years I was the most fortunate woman on the planet, and I can't believe how horribly I rewarded you for that." She shook her head with a dreadful expression on her face. "I've broken all contact with Deirdre. I blocked her phone number and her email address. You were absolutely right when you called her a snake."

Listening to her, I couldn't help it, tears ran down my cheeks, too. Jim was right, I still loved this crazy woman.

However... call me blind, call me lovestruck, but never again call me stupid.. I pulled her up and onto my lap, and kissed her cheek. "You hurt me," I whispered. "You took my kindness and started seeing it as weakness. You will never know how deeply that hurt. You reached down into my foundation and saw evil in my goodness. I don't know if I can come back from that. You didn't just insult what I did, you demeaned who I am. How can I live with someone who looks into my eyes every day and despises me as a spineless wuss?"

Haily barked out a short laugh. "Oh no. Not any more, lover. Nobody can have a shred of doubt about that. You've made it clear as daylight: there is not a single ounce of spinelessness in you." She uttered another short laugh. "No, no, no, you may have some flaws--we all do--but wuss is not one of them. Uh-uh."

She turned her face and surprised me with a soft, short kiss. "What I see is a strong, selfless, smart and confident man who has loved me and treated me better than any other woman I know. Yeah, Deirdre wove some spiderwebs in my mind, but those have been blown clear out, and I'm back to seeing the light. It may be too late, but I would like nothing more than seeing that again every morning of my life."

She kissed me again. "To say I've learned my lesson would be the mother of all understatements. If you take me back, I will do anything you ask. I'll do counseling, take a job, anything you want. But, if you still feel unsafe around me, I will stay out of your life completely and cry every day for how I messed up such a good thing."

I was truly torn. In the end polarity pushed me off the edge: mistrust was negative, and love was positive. I took a deep breath and decided to roll with positive... cautiously. "Let's give it a month and see if there's a difference."

She jumped up, pulled me up and assaulted me with almost as much gusto as Sunny.

--

The next day, Hailey took me to a La-Z-Boy showroom and bought me exactly what I wanted. "I don't care if it matches the rest of the furniture, all it needs to match is your taste." Okay it was my money, but her attitude was what counted.

After that, she got me to help her trade in her X5 and buy a used small Toyota SUV.

Then she brought a realtor in to list our house. "As soon as we have a solid offer we can look for something smaller," she said.

At the same time, Hailey unashamedly pushed to get us back to where we were before her cheating. Still smarting from the big hurt she put on me, I backpedaled. "I'm not moving back into this house. Once it's sold, I will stay by myself. We can see each other, but it will be like dating. And, unlike you, I'll be honest and tell you I will not be exclusive."

It was as if I had blasted her at point-blank range with a double-barreled shotgun.

"But... but..."

"Hailey, for more than six months you abused me emotionally by siding with the snake-bitch friend of yours against me, putting me down, day after miserable day. You took advantage of my good nature and turned it against me. Not once did you take my side. I'm not going to go into a hour-long litany, but I can if you want me to. If you think you can just say sorry and wipe out all that hurt, you are more arrogant and naive than I thought. I need some time to--"

"You," Hailey instantly turned into a fireball, "just want to keep fucking that, that, child you used to serve the divorce papers, is that it? You have no idea how much you embarrassed me that night!"

If she thought I was going to be cowed like earlier, it was time for a wake-up call. "Embarrassed?" I thundered. "You want to get into a pissing contest about being embarrassed? Do you have any idea how you embarrassed me at work with your snake bitch? With me having to stay home Friday nights while you go trolling for other men like a tramp? For months on end! And you're whining that I spoiled your big dick adventures for just one single night? And worst of all, you expect me to simply roll over when you bat your eyes at me, and forget the crap you smeared all over our marriage for months? Think again. I'll talk to you again when I've calmed down. Don't wait up for me."

Before she could recover from her shock, I was out the door and on my say to Sunny. When I called, she picked up on the first ring. "Sunny's Heartbreak Hotel, press one for a blowjob from heaven, press two for a fuck from Venus, press three for all of the above tonight." Her sunny laughter vaporized my indignation and fired up Big Robbie.

"Hey, you little slice of heaven," I replied. "Sign me up for the package deal. Do you have room for one for tonight at Sunny's Heartbreak Hotel?"

"Of course, I only have one bed, but I think we can make do with that. What do you think?"

"Can't wait."

A few minutes later, Hailey called. "Robbie, I'm sorry. It's exactly like you said--I had no idea how far I'd slidden into the self-centered narcissistic bitch Deirdre turned me into. Please forgive me. I love you, and I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to be apart."

"I love you, too, Hailey, but you're still too dangerous to be too close to. As you saw, even you're not aware of the damage your bitch has done to you. I need a safe distance to recover. Then I want us to date and get to know each other, until I can see your respect for me has returned, because no matter what you say, tonight showed it's not yet where it needs to be."

"Are you going to stay with that child-slut?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Your snake friend painted me as a milquetoast wuss for catering to your wishes, and you bought into that. So, those days are gone. I won't be bullied by her, you or anyone else. I'm doing what works for me; if it doesn't work for you, tough tomatoes. In other words, given how you ignored my wishes for more than six months, don't expect me to pay any attention to yours. The onus now is on you. If you want me to take you back, it's your turn to go along with what I do and don't do.

"But, to answer your question, I'm going to look for my own place tomorrow, and until then, yes, she's extended an invitation, and I'll accept it. Please note, she's the only person on earth who accepted me for what I am, and is willing to harbor me until I find my feet. So, please, if you insult her, you're making me choose. You want to be careful with that.

"I need to see if you accept me for who and what I am, and I need to see if I'm able to stand my ground when we disagree on anything, and not just cave to your wishes to keep the peace. Do you still want us to get back together?"

Sniffling, Hailey nodded. "Yes, Robbie, very much. I want you to see how much I love you."

"Good. That starts tonight. Give me a few days to recover. I'll call you." And I ended the conversation before she could get the notion that any of it was up for negotiation.

--

I stayed with Sunny for a life-highlight week, but moved into an extended-stay hotel as both of us discovered the unavoidable disconnect such a big age difference brought. The fact that she wanted to see a guy her age took it from obvious to immediate. I expected it, so had no hard feelings at all. She had nursed my ego back to health and I would never forget that.

Every day, exactly at dinnertime, Hailey called and left a message. "Just staying in touch, letting you know I love and respect you more than ever. No pressure, just saying."

The first night after moving into my own place, I called Hailey. "Are you free for feeding the ducks and dinner?"

"I am, and I will always be free for you."

"Okay, I'll pick you up at six."

The time in the park with the ducks felt just like before, and both of us could feel the old connection blooming again like a dried bush with fresh water.

Over dinner, she told me the realtor would be bringing us an offer on the house that Saturday, for our full asking price. "Are we still going to buy a smaller place together?"

Although I'd known this moment was coming, it still caught me off-guard. "Can I answer that question Saturday? Our last time together showed me I may not be as ready as I thought."

Two tears slowly crawled down her cheeks and she nodded.

The rest of the dinner started quiet and slow, but then thawed as the topics turned more mundane.

When I pulled up to our house, she sat, and looked at me. "Robbie, nothing would make me happier than you coming in, but I'm scared to ask, lest you bite my head off. I don't know what to do."

Taking her hand, I leaned in for a kiss. "Thank you for being so honest and trusting me. I had a wonderful evening with you, but you're right--I'm not ready to take things further just yet."

With a small smile, she nodded. "Does that mean I can invite you for dinner at McDonald's tomorrow?"

The reference to our beginnings brought a warmth to my heart. "I'd love that. And I'd also like a goodnight kiss from those times."

The Brits have a good word for it: snogging. We fogged up the windows in our driveway with our steamy-hot snog. Finally, out of breath, I got out and opened her door. With a giggle, she got out. "You've still got it, you horndog."

"You're a fine to talk, babe."

At the front door, Hailey turned around, put her arms around me and left me with a huge hardon as she smiled sweetly and entered.

The following night, as we shared a strawberry milkshake for dessert, she looked me in the eye. "I love the way you said goodnight last night."

"Me too," I chuckled.

"Call me a slut, bitch, or what you will, but I want more tonight. I have everything for Irish coffee." We used to love that after a date in our early days, but that, too, had fallen by the wayside.

"One can't let the lady's preparations be all for naught, now, can one?"

Her smile swallowed her entire face. "Not if one is a gentleman, no."

"One can't wait to renew old acquaintances. Shall we go?"

"The milkshake's not finished yet."

I stood and held out my hand. "Let's save some space for that Irish coffee, then don't we?"

The Irish coffee took a while to make, a while taken up with more snogging, which turned into serious making out, which turned into shedding of clothes, which led to the two glasses of Irish coffee standing forlorn on the coffee table the next morning, untouched.