All Comments on 'Feeding Mom'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lame

I usually like your stuff, but this pretty much sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

Great plot, and very well written, very nice lead up to the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Solid Story

This is a nice addition to the collection. Well done and keep them coming!

AtavistAtavistover 11 years ago
Hot story man!

Loved the ignorance angle, way to build things up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story, but plays to the norm...

So many writers stick to this idea of "white woman needs black cock". I'd love to see someone reverse that at least once and put a white man in a dominant position. But still an alright story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lel man

I'm all like whaaat and then I'm like what the fuck bra but you know what it is #yolo !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GAYER THAN AIDS!!!!

THIS IS A LAME ASS STORY! WHAT ARE THE ODD'S OF THAT SHIT REALLY HAPPENING AND ITS BORING AS FUCK. TOTALLY DIDNT SEE THE FRIEND STABBING HIM IN THE BACK. WEAK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep this up

better then all the other stories like this on literotica. purplemonkeydishwash is trying to get other people to make this a new fetish on this site, and i hope it suceeds, i hope writers take off with this formula, and hopefully they take off on it. ofcourse though, there is trolls, that will say they hate it, just because you said that it keeps you going. i hope you do keep going! and purplemonkeydishwash is the only writer that has my taste in stories about milfs, other stories on here are about romance and incest, but how about something original, thank god we have this author, and this new style of fetish and humilation and betrayel done right! keep up with the mom stories, i cant find a whole lot of that when it's other authors, they mess it up and don't do it right.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
GREAT

i loved it so hot and mostly believable, never would i kick my son out or let him see me fuck a nice black cock, but getting lots of young black cock

is real life and lots and lots of white wives are getting their fill of black cock and black seed every day, i know i try to as often as i can, i can see this being almost a true story excpet for the ending

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 11 years ago
Nice twist

I agree with Kathy, I would never kick my son out of the house, but I would ( and have) like to get some young black cock.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 11 years ago
Nice twist

I agree with Kathy, I would never make my son leave home, but I would enjoy ( and have enjoyed ) a young black cock! ;)

chickenwingy85chickenwingy85over 11 years ago
loved it

especially the parts where the friend was in the moms room with the door closed and the son didnt know what was going on. and my favorite part was when he could hear all the sucking going on and then couldnt do anything about it. very hot story.

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Naive kid. But he can tell his father whats going on. Though he is to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOOD & BAD

I was really getting more & more pissed at the really spoiled intol;erant son. Glad to see that the Mom & the friend had a good hot fuck session. Just the way the ending was, was bad. It made the Mom look mean, (regard too kicking her son out). It would have been far better if she had "thanked her son", & insisted that he watch her fuck his friend fromnow on.-EATANDBEMERRY

Northstar_2Northstar_2about 11 years ago
Great Story

looking forward to more along this line. very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
super hot erotic story !

best story ever seen, hope you write the afterwards about slut mom and black thud, thank you! really pretiate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
one small problem with your ending....

the son has a recorded video of his mom sucking a guys dick.

i think her husband who has all the money might not like that, would probably divorce and throw her out.

the son is also alone in his friends house, in fact in the friends ROOM. the amount of revenge damage the son could do... steal what he wants, plant drugs and call cops, trash the place or just burn the whole thing down.

so the ending makes no sense. the mom is talking like shes in the position of power,but she isnt. she lost, the son has all the leverage.

tw_holttw_holtabout 9 years ago
loved it

Great story. I like the twist ending. Naughty mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...

So now he has a video of her?

Plus she can't kick him out, she's just the wife... his dad owns the house.

Also, he'd grab a bat and beat the shit out of his nigger 'friend'... Then shit down the whore's throat.

Hell he could call the police about a black man breaking in and raping her... the cops will shoot him on sight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
there was no recording

The video was just streaming to the computer he has nothing to prove she did anything remember he said he tried to turn down the volume or shut it off but it was locked all he could do was watch. if he went to his father it was his word against his friend who he brought in to the house to get back at his mother form there he just looks like a spoiled brat. He has lost this battle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
payback-

kid definitely has to deal with his nigger buddy eventually, but first thing he needs to do is rape his mom. She'll love it, and has it coming too.

- Julie K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
but he has the sex vid right?

entire premise is retarded, kid can blackmail his mom now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!!

Absolutely loved it! I even follow you on tumblr (pmdcaptions) Epic hot stuff!! Keep it going!

animeBBC360animeBBC360over 7 years ago
Hot

wish a BBC would feed me and my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Superb as always. Would have liked the end to possibly be more humiliating than kicking the son out i.e. could have secretly been in cumming in son's food or force son to watch from in a chastity device and use this to control him in various scenarios e.g. search "imagefap toad_of_glory momdom captions". Still superb. I hope you haven't left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not believable

Lost interest once she could notice jon's cum in the milk

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think you should improve and add some more into this story.

First of all I must said I very like this story. However, while I enjoy reading it. There are something that I feels it could be better to improve and add some more. Or change it into something a little bit more win-win situation.

First I want you to explain on the gap while Jon go after Drew mom at the mall. I think you could put more details about what was going on during those time, when he did not send messages to Drew anymore. And you can change the ending to Drew and Jon both swap their mother to fuck. Or you can twist the story to Drew has followed his own mom and force fuck her until she love it, and you can describe a story of what her did to Jon at the mall after their both had deep relationship.

This is just my idea. I knew this is Interracial Love story but it can turn into incest.

I hope you read and reply, because I love your story but this one it feels missing a lot I believe you can extend it to 5 chapters. please add some more.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR STORY THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not finished

Click, click, BOOM! Now it's finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's some friend... or not ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"My house" she said, like she contributed anything which would indicate she has a share in that gig. What a piece of garbage :D

homerjayhomerjay11 months ago

Maybe if the son was more attentive to his mother she wouldn't be such a beeach

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...