Feeding My Curiosity Pt. 08

Story Info
Morgan Desires More of Ryan.
2.8k words
4.72
4.1k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken up with a loud door slam from a nearby hotel room. I sat up confused as the room was now silent without the vanilla candle smell or relaxing music. I looked over at the alarm clock and it was 2am.

I surveyed the room in a state of confusion and no one else was in the room - Ryan had left.

I looked to each bedside table to see if Ryan had left a note, but saw nothing but the telephone and a digital clock.

I folded back down on my back, naked and took inventory of what had just happened. The hairs on my upper thigh were crusted from all the cum that had leaked and my ass felt different.

My hand flexed remembering the amazing size of Ryan's masterful cock, while my mouth could still recall the taste both the sweetness of his pre-cum and warmness of his semen.

I slowly proceeded to get up and go the bathroom. After, I checked my phone to see messages from Ryan.

"So sorry I had to bolt Morgan - you are officially my hottest customer! :) Also, I refuse to have you pay for that massage - I should be paying you for what you did to me! Hahaha."

I smiled and totally had forgotten this was a paid visit - that's how oblivious I had become with my appetite to explore.

His last text read, "If you're down, let's hang out more before you leave the city."

My smile extended and immediately texted:

"Hi. Well that was RIDICULOUS, Ryan - thank you for such a wonderfully, hot experience. I still can't get over the size of your....

Let me know when you can hang - Yes, I would love to see you again. :)"

My heart sped up with that last message as I was interested in truly learning more about that piece of machinery he owned.

My curiosity with Ryan wasn't anything like my curiosity and attraction to David. At this point, my sexual hunger was solely curious to how I could handle, or not handle, that wonderfully large cock of his.

I also am guessing Ryan is benefiting from my heartbreak from David as this escape was a fantastic distraction.

For such a pretty, small guy - it was truly a mystery how he could own a weapon of such destruction - and I was officially fascinated by this.

After a shower, some weed, sleep meds and tv - I finally passed out - it took awhile due to the excitement of knowing I'd most likely see Ryan again the following day.

I mistakenly forgot to turn my phone on silent, which woke me up at 8am to the sound of Ryan's incoming text.

"So you're not scared huh? That kind of excites me, Morgan. Actually - that really excites me. :) Let me know when you want to hang out again - I'm heading to the gym and will make myself available."

I couldn't help it - my thumbs tripped over themselves as I immediately texted back with, "Come over after your workout? :)"

Two seconds he responds with, "Done and done. Figure I'll be over in a couple hours around 10a."

"See you soon my new friend. :)"

Like an excited teenager, I skipped my way to get coffee and some breakfast.

A hundred push-ups, sit ups and some yoga stretches had me ready for this exciting day ahead.

I vigorously cleaned and shaved my body in the shower with music loudly filling the bathroom.

As I dried my body coming out of the shower, the door knocked. I opened the door to see a smiling Ryan.

Ryan this time was more casually dressed in workout clothes as he came straight from the gym, though again wearing his backpack.

"Hello my new fun friend. Do you mind if I quickly shower?"

With my best version of a sexy smile, "Hello. Yes, of course."

We were both treading nervously as I believe we both knew what we really wanted. Ryan showered, I turned on the TV and dressed in similar casual attire.

As Ryan eventually came out of the steamy bathroom, he held the towel over his face as he was drying himself which draped down to cover his body.

"Look at you all cleaned up", I said.

"Kind of funny that just like 12 hours ago you were the one coming out of the shower", he replied.

"What an experience - that was really fun and intense."

Ryan smiled and countered with, "yeah I've never come back to a client's place the following morning like this - that definitely was quite the experience. Things just heated up and took off so quickly. I almost felt bad when I left because you really didn't get the full massage."

I had my hands behind my head lying on the bed and assumed he could see the excitement quickly building in my thin sweat shorts.

"Are you kidding? Please do not be sorry - obviously I loved every second of what happened. And I'm guessing if I didn't pass out and you would have stayed - we might have finished the massage or something?" I said with a sheepish grin.

He smiled back and started walking towards me with, "Something? Tell me, Morgan - what kind of 'something' would you like to have happen?"

My stomach turned, hands flew forward from my head and I propped myself up. I see Ryan's towel drop right in front of me and his magnificent cock flopped in clear view. I couldn't help but to stare at his thick cock as it laid against his thigh, which also began to inflate.

All my mouth could do is open while staring directly at it with, "Oh Jesus, Ryan - there it is."

His first knee went onto the bed as his second knee stretched over me. My eyes were forced to go from his cock now to his face, which were inches away.

I looked into his sweet, dark eyes and knew he was about to go in for a kiss.

For some reason, I wasn't ready nor wanting a kiss, so I decided to lunge into his neck which ignited our second round of fun.

As I sucked on his neck, he lifted my shirt and my hands wrapped around his still wet back. I felt him grind his growing cock into stomach and chest area.

I looked down to see the thickness now almost in its full power with veins bulging.

I picked up Ryan and flung him onto the bed. I removed my shorts and fell on top of him with my face right back into his neck to now kiss and suck on the other side.

My hands took control and pinned his hands against the bed. Within seconds I was plummeting down his body to devour this cock I couldn't stop thinking about.

Both hands slid from his hips and ended up gripping his thick, sturdy cock as I looked up at his squinting eyes staring me down anxiously waiting for me to take him.

I first licked the drop of pre-cum that had escaped and quickly was reminded of his sweet taste. I was also reminded of the disproportionate size of his shaft versus his cock's head.

As I plunged down onto his cock, I could only go maybe one inch beyond his head due to the base being so thick. My mouth simply could not go further, which kept my attention on his leaking hole.

Within maybe a minute he tugged me up with, "I am too worked up - you're going to make me cum!"

"Yeah don't you dare cum just yet", I smiled back at him with a somewhat serious look.

I decided to fall back onto the bed to hint for him to take over. I spread my legs open wide with a loud grunt to invite him over to my body.

Ryan lifted up and collapsed onto my body with his face now diving into my neck and ear with kisses. My legs now wrapped around his body while I grabbed his head and hair as I began to really feel the passion and intensity build.

The explosive passion got the best of me as I pulled his hair back and led his face to mine, in which I opened up my mouth and gave him an intense kiss.

"Fuck yes, Morgan", he breathed into my mouth.

His hands reached up and grabbed my face as we intensely kissed each other. Tongues were each being sucked, lips bit and breathing became loud.

"Fuck you are so hot", Ryan whispered.

"God I want this. Take me", I moaned as my head tilted back.

His head pulled back with urgency, eyes opened wide with, "Oh god yes, let me quickly put something on."

I smiled as he jolted up off my body with the internal thought of, "Finally, someone is going to be responsible."

As he went into his backpack, he quickly came back biting the wrapper to open up the condom. I sat up intently watching him stretch the condom out to wrap around his thick cock.

My body fell back to the bed, grabbed my soft wet cock and balls to expose my hairless and hungry ass, while my legs lifted and spread wide to invite Ryan to take me.

My hunger had spiked where the look on my face most likely looked desperate blended with impatience.

Oddly though, my cock was normally alert to all sexual innuendos, but my curiosity for wanting to get fucked must have signaled to my cock to take the morning off.

I had officially become passive in my sexual desire for Ryan, which was a new and invigorating feeling.

Even though my cock was soft, it continued oozing pre-cum, which I also found fascinating.

Ryan dove right in and devoured my ass with his tongue. He patiently worked my asshole with saliva, fingers and his tongue. Finger after finger he opened me up as I laid there enjoying the wonderful feeling of having your ass orally pleasured.

My hands holding my head, tugging my hair, I laid there bubbling with anticipation and curiosity to feel this massive cock takeover my body up.

Ryan clearly was experienced and had a method where I could now feel Ryan inserting multiple fingers inside me with ease, with copious amounts of saliva and lubrication.

My patience ran dry as I reached up and grabbed his body to pull him forcefully towards my face for a wet, passionate kiss.

My hunger had come to a boil where I was willing to taste my own juices in order to accelerate the main event.

Legs went as far up to my chest as possible as I reached down and grabbed Ryan's condom-wrapped cock. I rubbed the head around my wet asshole, which felt amazing.

I moaned, "Fuck yes", as I squeezed the base of his rock hard cock.

"God damn you are so fucking hot, Morgan - I can't take it."

My other hand reached around to grab his ass to pull him inside of me. His cock head instantaneously popped inside me, but was uncomfortable as I felt the condom rub against me.

I quickly brought my hand back up to my mouth and unloaded a huge wad of spit to bring back down to my ass and his cock head. I rubbed it all over with hope it would slide in further without much discomfort.

I removed my hand, brought it back to his ass and pulled him in more aggressively.

My eyes closed with acute focus on how this was going to feel as I was stone cold sober versus my first experience.

Be careful what you wish for, as this time Ryan shifted his weight which quickly had his thick cock stretching my physical boundaries. Within milliseconds his thickness hit capacity.

It was unlike any feeling I had ever felt. The pain was incredibly intense, but the pleasure outweighed as it hit some nerves that legitimately had me lose my consciousness.

My legs released down on top of Ryan, my head tilted backwards and my eyes shut.

Ryan had no idea that I had lost it, so he was continuing to push further into my body.

He finally paused with, "I can't take how tight you are - how does it feel for you?"

His words helped me snap back to reality with, "My god you're going to split me into two."

"Are you okay? Want me to stop?"

I reached down with my hand to feel the destruction and shockingly he was barely inside me.

"Oh god - I thought you were further inside", I said in a slight panic.

Ryan continued pushing further as my body jerked to stop him. My hand quickly pushed against his body to hold him from splitting me further.

Ryan's hand removed my hand and kept pushing. He whispered in my ear, "I thought you wanted this cock of mine?"

"You have no idea - I can't stop thinking about it," I confessed

"Stay patient - I promise it'll get better."

My eyes closed as tears built up with pain. I was convinced my ass was bleeding from splitting open, but knew I was soon to be rewarded with pleasure.

Ryan paused and let my ass breathe and adapt, but then would push further.

This dance went on for what felt like hours, but guessing it only took minutes to finally feel his balls rest up against my butt.

His body exhaled and rested as he was finally all the way inside.

My body was paralyzed and limp. I literally did not move one inch for minutes as I let my ass slowly open up to accommodate his new tenant.

Ryan's head pulled back, grabbed my face with an intense look and kissed me passionately.

"Fuck, I am so sorry - I can't take it - I'm going to cum - you are just too tight," Ryan said in one breath apologetically.

Just as I was breaking in and gearing up, I pleaded, "No no no - I'm sorry - I'll try harder to open up for you. We're making great progress - just try and hold off for a few more minutes - this is so fucking amazingly intense."

"Don't worry - we'll do it again later - I promise," he said quickly, as he pulled his hips back slightly and pumped firm and deep, which hurt like hell.

He then pulled out and proceeded to quickly rip off his condom and shoot a stream of cum all over my balls and now gaping ass.

My new animal-appetite instinctively demanded he cum inside my ass, as I violently grabbed his spurting cock, lifted my legs back up high and jammed it into my open, wet ass.

The slurping sound and feeling of his cum-drenched cock sliding forcefully back into my now willing entrance was an experience I will not forget.

In addition, the feeling of him re-filling my empty ass felt amazing. My hand felt all the sticky cum and fluids that our sex had deposited around his thick rigid cock as I my hand ensured he stayed inside while he finished filling me.

Once he was all the way inside, I could feel his cock pulsating inside me, which led me to grab onto my now half-attentive cock and spray myself with my cum. I was so worked up it literally took a couple tugs to release my orgasm.

Seemingly all the blood from both of our bodies were pulsating together in orchestration as both my ass and his thick cock remained clinching together.

Ryan took advantage of my sexual state and scooped up my pooled up cum to forcefully feed it into my now dry mouth. I licked and sucked on his fingers while staring at him with intensity and sweat dripping everywhere.

My mental state had no limits as I remained possessed and hungry for Ryan's cock. After a minute of licking fingers and tasting myself, I pushed him out of me and flipped him onto the bed.

I plummeted back down and sucked on his sticky wet, deflating cock to taste our sex - my curiosity and desire were finalizing this masterpiece.

Finally, my exhausted face looked up and saw his sweaty smiling face.

"You are fucking possessed, Morgan."

"Seriously - your cock hypnotized me. I'm going to probably need a few more rounds with this guy, before I leave." I said with a battered, devilish smile.

"I promise to really give you a fucking later today - hoping I get used to your ridiculously tight ass. Bring your slutty ass up here for a kiss."

My eyes opened wide with the realization of what I had become with Ryan - I stretched up and laid all my weight onto his body as we made out passionately both breathing extensively.

I looked over at the clock and it was only 10:38a.

Today was going to be a good day.