All Comments on 'Feeding Sarah'

by ProfPerv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait to see what's next.

If you take suggestions, please do more with Dan secretly feeding Sarah.

And I love how reluctant she is, the slow corruption is so hot!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 1 year ago

I could be a straight A student with teachers like this!❤️❤️❤️Wendy

hoover789hoover789about 1 year ago

Good job, nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great premise.

But sorely laking in details.

Mr. Belsin seaches for her breast. It's bare. That's pretty much it. Needed much more playing with it. Needed dialog where he asked her how it felt? And where he told her how it felt to him.

And the blowjob was soooooo abbreviated. No real instructions to her about what she should do.

She doesn't play with his balls -- whether at his direction or on her own initiative.

No real indication/confirmation of how she liked giving the blowjob -- except that she liked the taste of his cum.

Three stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never comment, but felt moved to tell you your writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To the Anon rating it 3 stars in the comments...

If you imagine a situation where a teacher is violating a student, it's not realistic for there to be a lot of dialogue. Most teenage girls aren't comfortable enough in their bodies to explain how anything feels. Furthermore, in my adult life, I have never encountered anyone that goes into detail about how every little thing feels. Yes, the occasional, "Do you like that?" But no one is fucking/get fucked and describing it as it happens. I will concede that the author could have given more details about the sex acts in the narration. But again, this is clearly a fairly inexperienced high school girl telling the story from her point of view. To be quite honest, from one anon commenter to another, you strike me as the type of person that doesn't get laid much for you to have such ambitious sexpectations. Or you're the kind of guy that has to bust in the same position every time bc everything has to be just so and just right to your liking. Sex should be an experimental and gratifying process to everyone involved. Personally, I would love to be the teacher or the student in this story line and I also believe the author did a great job.

To the author themsevles; thanks for the read. My name is Sarah and I fit A LOT of the physical descriptions of this young woman. It definitely made the story better for me, so I am a bit bias. But as the real life Sarah, I would absolutely love the next chapter to include the predatory boy forcing her into a bathroom and forcing himself on her. Maybe, as the IT nerd, he works close with that math teacher. Old man, barely knows how to use a phone. Leaves it unlocked, the boy sees her picture, and uses it as blackmail? Just an idea. I'm sure whatever you conjure up will be another incredible read. Thanks for the new fantasies love!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProfPerv@ProfPerv
Professor who is far more perverse minded than my professional demeanor suggests. I enjoy an active private fetish sex life. I'm very straight, but can enjoy talking to guys about women. Very open minded in fantasies and chat with kinks and taboos. I may not like your kink...