Feeding Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shudder, flushed, angry, violated and...and... excited. This will get me out of here, I can do this...

I reach down and grab the hem of my tank and pull it up over my head. Pale skin a bit red and blotchy from the heat, the arousal, shining with the line of drool snaking down over my belly now. Looking up at him, I open my mouth waiting.

"Such pretty eyes you have Sarah, so sultry and sexy to go with your slutty cock sucking lips." he says, guiding his cock right into my mouth. Gingerly shifting to straddle my legs, propping himself up on the back of the couch I let him push in inch by inch.

It's not to many inches though, before his balls rest on my chin, the cock on the back of my tongue and I start sucking on it, working my tongue around. Its so awkward, but my heart is racing, body on fire as his gray curly pubes fill my vision, nose just touching them as I feel the soft skin of his belly touch my forehead.

"I've wanted to do this since you started in my class" pulling out, pushing in, "Drool on it don't swallow anything yet.."

My mouth is watering, eyes tearing up as sweet Mr. Belsin uses my mouth like a toy. Gagging as the soft top of his purple knob touches the back of my mouth. Every time I pull my head back, another messy line of precum and drool slide out.

"Stroke me, milk my cock...." he pants, grabbing my hand, placing it on his short stubby messy cock. I look up at him, and start stroking furiously, angrily at this nasty pervert abusing my trust, feeling his cock stiffen, his face flushed red, panting, sweating as he leans over me.

Looking down I see it my hands, messy, strings of drool on my hands, my pale skin flushed as my tits jiggle and shake. God my nipples look fucking huge. All puffed out and swollen and wet. My free hand cups a tit and milks it with the same motion Mr. Belsin had earlier. I start moaning softly, feeling an orgasm rising deep between my legs.

"Just what you wanted you slutty nasty girl" he groans, and I see his wrinkled balls start to twitch.

The thick load slams into my mouth, hot, sticky, foul, tangy...against my nose, cheek, everywhere. Mr. Belsin grabs his cock away from me and shoves it into my mouth, finishing another spurt or two, his hand milking hte last drops into my mouth.

I swallow reflexively gagging at the taste, my body on fire as an orgasm rips through me. I can feel my blood pulsing in my nipples, pounding in my ears, groin throbbing, as my legs tense and back arches.

I sink back into the chair as the old man stands up, reaching to pull up his sagging pants. Panting myself, buzzing, the air conditioning kicks on from the paltry single vent and I feel the cool air over my exposed tits. The thick gobs of jizz cooling from burning hot to cold and slimy along my face and lips. Flushed, sweaty and pink, displayed like a used whore for him to admire.

I hear a faint click, the simulated camera shutter of a phone, then see him place his phone back on the desk, buckling his pants into place.

"I think that earned a grade replacement on the first test.." he says, chuckling at his disgusting and degrading comment. "Clean up, and I'll see you in two days" he opens the door and pops out, i can feel the footsteps on the stairs through the couch.

I sit up, and lean forward, elbows on my knees, hugging myself, "oh god, oh god, oh god" i whisper....stomach churning. I swallow agian, and again reflexively trying to clear away the taste. Violated by my teacher, betrayed by my body's orgasms, cornered by an unfair system...

hating myself, even as may hand milks my own nipple. The bell rings as I feel the slimy progress of a now cold drip of yogurt like jizz slide down my nose, between my lips and stains my tongue with a rush of flavor.. "why does it taste so good?!"

-------

To be continued...

12