Feeding the Beast Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! I'm gonna blow!" Nick bellowed, plunging two fingers into Stacy's pussy as he did.

Stacy's body convulsed as she felt his hot cum filling her ass and writhed in her own orgasm. Her mouth was wide open, but she couldn't make anything more than a guttural wail before all but collapsing onto the coffee table in front of her. Nick followed suit, resting his head on her back as they both gasped for air. Neither of them moved, beyond the labored rise and fall of their breathing, for several minutes. Eventually, Nick stirred, slowly pushing himself back, until he was on his knees again behind her. Looking at his image on the TV, Nick thought he looked like a conqueror looming over his prize. He shut the TV off, then slowly stood.

"Don't move." He said sweetly, placing his hand on Stacy's lower back as he spoke.

"I can do that." Stacy replied just above a whisper.

Nick picked up his phone, shutting off the video as he walked to the kitchen. When he returned, Nick put a moist dish towel on the floor between Stacy's knees, then took one he'd run under hot water and wrung out, slowly wiping from Stacy's inner thighs up and over her butt. She barely moved or reacted to what he was doing, instead only making a faint sound in response. Nick left the towel in place, tucking a corner of it under the garter belt, then wiped the puddle that had collected on the floor with the other towel. He removed that towel, leaving the one on her body in place, walking back to the doorway by the kitchen and throwing it into the sink before walking back to Stacy. Nick unwrapped the phone cord he'd used to hold her arms in place, before gently helping Stacy back up onto her knees. Tucking the towel between her legs, Nick managed to lift Stacy into his arms, carrying her upstairs as Stacy slumped against him. Carrying her straight into the bathroom, Nick set Stacy down on the vanity, then removed her shoes.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Stacy said weakly.

"Just let me start the tub," Nick replied, "and I leave you to it." She nodded in response. "I'll come back in when you flush." Nick said after turning the water on.

Stepping out of the bathroom, he looked back to watch Stacy gingerly making her way the two feet to the toilet. She'd removed the warm towel, letting it fall to the floor, before he shut the door enough to give her privacy. He had to chuckle to himself, they could do everything they'd done that night, but Stacy needed privacy to pee. After a couple minutes he heard the toilet flush, Nick knocked softly while slowly opening the door, finding Stacy still seated.

"I decided I didn't want to stand yet." She said as he entered.

Nick checked the tub water temperature, then used the drain stopper allowing the tub to fill up. As it did, he added bubble bath to the running water, then focused on Stacy. First, he removed the collar, setting it aside on the vanity, before carefully unzipping her hood. Each item was tossed into the sink as it was removed, the garter belt straps proved to be a challenge, with Nick ultimately removing her stockings at the same time. With everything set aside, Stacy remained motionless, resting her head in her hands and her elbows on her knees. When there was enough water in the tub, Nick helped Stacy to her feet, and into the tub, soon joining her so she could lean against him. With the water off, they soaked and relaxed for quite a while before Stacy had regained enough energy to speak.

"So, I have to ask," she said, slowly turning herself to face him, leaning against the opposite wall of the tub, "where did you learn all that you did tonight? Most of that was new."

"I've been doing some reading on dominance and submission," Nick replied, "stories and forums." He reached under the water finding one of Stacy's feet and softly massaging it. "And it seems Shawn is kind of knowledgeable when it comes to this as well."

"Shawn?" Stacy had a hint of panic on her face and in her voice as she responded.

"I just asked general questions and for advice," Nick replied quickly, "it's not like he knows what we did tonight."

"You're lucky you're rubbing my feet," Stacy replied, feeling less anxious, "I had to wear my heels all day, and someone kept me in them at home too!"

"Seems to me," Nick replied as he continued to rub Stacy's foot, "that was of your own doing!"

"True."

"None of the pictures or videos we took tonight will be seen by anyone," Stacy could hear the sincerity in Nick's voice as he spoke, "not without your approval first, we are in this together in every way."

"Thank you." Stacy replied, squeezing Nick's leg. "So what else did Shawn tell you?"

"He spoke about after care," Nick replied, "which is what this is, and about talking about what we did and finding what we both liked and didn't like."

"Well, I'm a fan of after care!" Stacy chuckled. "Where do you want to start with the rest?"

"Right now!" Nick replied, swapping the foot he was massaging, "What made you wear latex to work today and how was it?

"I thought it would be fun," Stacy answered, "and I couldn't focus on a damn thing!"

"I can believe it!" Nick chuckled. "I've never known you to masturbate at work!"

"That was a first!" Stacy blushed in response.

"How about the photo shoot?"

"At first it was kind of odd," Stacy replied, "I really wanted to get going with things, and wasn't sure about the pictures at first, but they became real as we went along."

"How so?" Nick inquired.

"I felt sexier as we went along," Stacy blushed a bit before continuing, "and that other S word that gets me worked up when I'm Betty." Nick nodded. "I'm looking forward to scrolling through them later with you. And before you ask, pinning me against the fridge and holding my arms against it, holy shit that wasn't fair!"

"You seemed to enjoy that quite a bit!" Nick chuckled.

"Yeah, a LOT!" Stacy shuddered with excitement for a moment, then continued. "I wasn't sure about the whole clean up thing after," she said, squeezing her thighs slightly, "but it really fit the whole thing."

"That video should be fun to watch." Nick grinned like a Cheshire cat. "I have to say," he continued, "I really, really enjoyed that."

"The clean up or watching it?"

"Both!" Nick exclaimed. "It was sexy and submissive and super hot!"

"That'll strictly be a Betty thing." Stacy replied, Nick nodded agreement. "Being dressed for dinner was odd," Stacy saw the quizzical look on Nick's face and continued without his commenting, "sometimes you would touch me, sometimes you would grope me, and other times you wouldn't do either. Plus, talking about work while I'm basically waiting for you to jump me was frustrating as hell!"

"To be honest," Shawn said, resting Stacy's feet on his stomach, "that was Shawn's doing." Seeing her raised eyebrow, Nick continued. "He said that I need to be the one controlling how long things go," he said, "and there should be times that, no matter how badly I want to grab you, I should wait and leave you wanting it."

"Oh I wanted it!" Stacy replied, shifting in the tub again so her back was to Nick's chest. "Badly!"

"Yeah, but you wanted it even more after you had to wait for it," Nick said, "then when I made you lie across my lap." Stacy trembled again as goosebumps rose on her arms. "Yeah, exactly!" Nick picked up the showerhead from the rest next to them, wetting Stacy's hair as she grabbed her shampoo. "I mean, you had an O," he continued as he set the showerhead aside and took the shampoo from her, "without me even touching you!"

"It was the craziest thing," Stacy replied, "just thinking about it is getting things going again!"

"One of these times," Nick said as he began to wash Stacy's long blond hair, "we're going to have to count how many times Betty orgasms in a day!"

"A fucking million!" Stacy shot back.

"Okay, final part," Nick chuckled, "or should I say, the end?"

"Funny guy!" Stacy responded, rolling her eyes in the process. "Seeing myself on the TV," she said with a vein of excitement in her voice, "that was unreal, all of it was." Stacy leaned back into him as she continued. "Oh and those pigtails," she closed her eyes as she spoke, "I hated them growing up for that very reason!"

"Boys tugging them?"

"Yes!" She quickly responded. "But, ummmm," Stacy paused for a moment as Nick started to rinse the shampoo from her hair, "yeah, you can tug those anytime you want!"

"I'll keep that in mind," he replied, "they worked quite well tonight." Stacy's body writhed against Nick's, looking over her shoulder, Nick could see her nipples were rock hard, and that her arms disappeared under the bubbles right between her legs. "What do you think about meeting Shawn and his girlfriend tomorrow night?" Stacy bit her bottom lip, placing her right foot and calf on the side of the tub. "Casual, for dinner," Nick continued as his fingers slid to her breasts where he lightly tugged and rolled her nipples, "maybe that other spot afterward, with Betty."

"Ohhhhhh!" Stacy moaned loudly, her body going rigid momentarily, before slumping against him. "It's definitely not fair," she said breathlessly, "talking to me about stuff like that while I'm otherwise occupied!"

Laughingly, Nick said, "We can sleep on it and talk about it over breakfast."

"That sounds good." She replied. "By the way, I need you to carry me to bed or we are sleeping right here in the tub."

While Nick didn't need to carry Stacy to bed, he did help her out of the tub, assisted in drying her off, and brought her to bed. The two quickly fell asleep in each other's arms minutes after slipping under the covers.