Feeding the Beast Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy this counter is cold!" Stacy giggled as she moved her butt back and forth on it, then inhaled deeply as Nick opened the door. "How was your day?"

"Holy shit!" Nick blurted almost tripping over the door sill. "That is," he stared, looking her up and down, "so fucking hot!"

"I even wore most of it to work today!"

"You're kidding me!" Nick's mouth hung open as he continued to stare. "How was that?"

"I'll admit I had to take a moment to myself in the ladies room after lunch." Stacy said as she started to slide off the counter.

"NO!" Nick dropped his bag, holding up his hands motioning for her to stop. "Don't move from there! Not yet!"

"What?" Stacy asked, frustrated and wanting him to ravish her.

"I need to take some pictures first." Nick said, pulling out his phone.

"Pictures?" Stacy asked shocked he didn't want to do more than that.

"Stace," Nick said approaching her, moving her legs so he could stand between them and pull her close, "you are the sexiest thing I've ever seen, ever, I want to capture that before I show you just how fucking turned on I am!"

"You say the sweetest things!" Stacy hugged Nick tightly, pulling him in for a deep kiss.

"You're just missing one thing." Nick smirked after their kiss broke.

"I'm already ahead of you," Stacy replied, reaching between them, pressing the back of her hand against Nick's hard cock, "I just need to open this drawer." Spreading her legs further, Stacy opened the drawer, upon seeing the collar she inhaled sharply. "If you wouldn't mind putting it on me."

"Not at all!" Nick replied, picking up the Betty collar from its perfectly placed position on the dish towels in the drawer. "Lean forward and I'll put it on you."

Stacy leaned forward, resting her head on Nick's chest as he fastened the collar behind her neck. The clicking of the metal caused her to squeeze her thighs tightly and let out a small moan. Her reactions were not missed by Nick, who reached behind Stacy with his right hand, pressing and rubbing her butt cheek.

"So Betty, you went to work with your latex under your clothes?" He felt her head nod. "That was awfully naughty of you wasn't it?"

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy replied meekly.

"Maybe a good spanking later will help you remember to ask permission to do that first?"

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy arched her back, pressing her ass into his hand. "I probably deserve that."

"Probably?"

"I do deserve it," she replied slowly lifting her head, "will you spank me later Sir?"

"I'll think about it!" Nick said, backing away from her, watching the disappointment waft over her body. "Before though," he said holding up his phone, "I want to capture this look!"

At first Stacy was rather bored with the picture taking process, sitting on the kitchen island counter with her legs crossed was not her idea of a good time. As the impromptu photo session went on, the poses became far more provocative and sexual, which piqued her interest. Lying on the counter, face down with her butt as high in the air as she could lift it Stacy felt far more like Betty than herself.

"One more pose," Nick said letting Stacy pause to scroll through some pictures, "then I need to fuck your brains out!"

"Don't threaten me with a good time Sir!" Stacy replied as she quickly scrolled through the pictures. "These are amazing!"

"Well, you look amazing so of course they are!" Nick replied, taking his phone back. "I may have to get a really nice camera for the next time we do this!" He saw Stacy shudder with excitement at the idea. "Now, roll onto your back," he instructed, "right there, now arch your back and cup your boobs!" Nick's phone started clicking away, starting off close ups of Stacy's face, which was hanging upside down over the counter top. "Lift your knees, and bring your feet together," Stacy did as directed, "great, now lick your upper lip really slow!" Staring into the small lens, Stacy did exactly that, letting her knees fall outward while giving her breasts a firm squeeze. "Ohhh I'm going to fuck you silly tonight!"

"Yes please!" Stacy groaned as Nick slowly moved around her, still taking pictures.

Lifting her head, she could see he was taking a picture directly up her body. The only thing separating her pussy from the small lens was the tiny latex thong she had on. Stacy reached between her legs, giving her desperate for attention clit a slow rub.

"I think we'll need to add some long latex gloves to this outfit," Nick said, setting the camera aside and watching Stacy rub herself, "and maybe some cuffs!"

"Ohhhh FUCK!" Stacy groaned, thrashing her head back.

Stacy felt her arms being pulled, bringing her almost violently to a sitting position. Her legs were swung off the counter just before she was pulled to her feet. Before she was able to comprehend what was happening, Nick kissed her, plunging his tongue into her mouth while pressing her body against the counter. Her hands met his hands at his pants, clawing at his belt and jeans, before finally freeing him from them. As she pushed his pants and boxer briefs downward, Nick reached behind her, tugging at the snap holding her thong together. She managed to tug the front of it enough to free the latex material from under her garter belt before trying to feed his cock inside her. Lifting her legs, Stacy felt him easily slide inside her almost all the way with one push. He reared back, pulling out until just the tip of his cock was inside her, then rammed his way back in causing her to yelp.

"I'm going to fuck you right out of those heels!" Nick grunted as he lifted her legs to plunge into her deeper.

"I bet you can't!" She grunted in response, throwing her arms around his neck and meeting his every thrust.

"We'll see about that!" Nick hissed.

He slipped his forearms underneath Stacy's thighs, grabbing her back and pinning them against her body, leaving her pussy vulnerable to his jackhammering assault. Without warning Nick lifted Stacy from the counter, walking them until her body was pressed against the refrigerator door.

"Put your arms by your sides!" Nick groaned, still pounding away at her with his cock.

When Stacy did, Nick tightly grabbed her wrists, pinning her arms and legs as he continued to fuck her. Stacy let out a high-pitched shout as she orgasmed, clenching and tensing her body while Nick kept thrusting. His head buried into her shoulder, Stacy could barely focus her vision to see if he'd manage to relieve her of the shoe on the one foot she should have been able to see. It was no use, she could feel his cock swelling inside her, his thrusts got shorter as did his breath.

"Ohhhhhhhfffuuuuccckkkk!" Nick bellowed as he exploded into her pussy.

Stacy thrashed fiercely as she had a second orgasm while his cock erupted inside her. Each successive blast was preceded by Nick stabbing his cock inside her again. Stacy pressed the back of her head against the refrigerator, staring open mouthed into space as her body continued to convulse. They stayed in place, recovering their faculties and breath as their bodily fluids dripped.

"I think you did it." Stacy bleated.

"Did what?" Nick asked, unable to lift his head.

"Fucked me out of my shoes!" Stacy snickered.

"Well, if I didn't," Nick said lifting his head slightly toward what he thought was her latex covered ear, "who's to say I'm done fucking you tonight?"

"Ohhhhhhh!" Stacy's body fluttered at the thought, accentuated by the sound of one of her shoes hitting the floor. "Now that wasn't fair!" Stacy protested. "That fell off after!"

"I don't know," Nick said, lifting his head and shoulders slightly, "I mean, my cock is still inside you!"

"Oh I know," Stacy replied, finally able to see her other foot, which was also devoid of a shoe, "but your cock also made a mess!"

"I have an idea for both!" Nick replied with a smirk.

Releasing Stacy's left wrist, Nick helped her slowly lower her leg until she was at least steadying herself on her toes. He then released her right wrist, using his body to brace her against the refrigerator door, until her right foot was also on the floor. As she lowered herself until she was flat footed, Nick leaned away enough to allow her to do so. Once she was set, Nick backed up until his bare ass leaned against the same island countertop she'd started this adventure sitting on. Nick reached behind him, picking up his cell phone again, and unlocking it.

"You're not serious are you?" Stacy covered her bare crotch with both hands before Nick could snap the first pic.

"I didn't know you were so shy Betty?" Nick teased. "No one can see your face you know," Nick said with a confident smile, "and from this angle, you're covered, only a bit of your mound is visible." Stacy relaxed a bit. "What's really visible is the mess on the floor though!"

"Nick!" Stacy's face turned beat red.

"I think you mean, Sir."

"You liked that," Stacy put her hands on her hips rolling her hips back a bit, "being called Sir and commanding your Betty around."

"Oh I do," Nick replied, "and as long as you're in latex, you're still Betty. Deal?"

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy replied.

"Now, slip back into your shoes," Nick said leaning back and spreading his feet further apart, "then come over here on all fours and clean me up!"

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy was shocked by the excitement in her reply.

While Stacy had tasted herself, typically after Nick brought her to orgasm with his mouth then kissed her after, it wasn't necessarily her favorite thing to do. She didn't mind the taste, there was something about it she just didn't think was right. But, as Betty, she could feel her heart racing and her mouth watering at the idea. Then, looking up and seeing the phone pointed at her again, her excitement level rose even more. Sitting back on her feet, Stacy slowly, even lovingly licked and lavished Nick's cum covered cock, balls and thighs with her tongue.

"Mmmm, look up at me." Nick's voice was smooth as silk. Stacy looked up, lifting her head only slightly, while letting her tongue glide over the side of his wet balls. "Fuck you look so slutty!"

"Thank you Sir!" Stacy responded eagerly. "I think you're clean now."

"Very nice Betty," Nick said, taking her hand and helping her to her feet, "tell you what, I'll start dinner if you clean up the floor." He saw the look of concern on her face then added. "Don't worry, you can use the mop."

"Thank you Sir!" Stacy happily replied. "Um, one question," she said before turning away, "can I put my bottoms back on?"

"Not a chance!" Nick replied with a big smile. "I like you just like that," Nick said as he slowly dragged his fingers along her still moist thighs, "and am certainly not done with you yet!"

"Thank you, Sir." Stacy replied, enjoying the vulnerable feeling of having her pussy and ass exposed to his touch.

The feeling of vulnerability only increased as Nick changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt prior to making dinner. He was dressed as he normally would be after work while she was still clicking around the kitchen in heels and being continually aroused by wearing latex. Almost every time Nick got within arms reach he'd touch her in some way, sometimes sexually and other times not at all. The fact he could touch her however and whenever he wanted kept her wet and wanting.

"We should probably eat inside tonight," Nick smirked while carrying the meat he'd just grilled from the deck, "I wouldn't want the neighbors to see more than they're accustomed to after all."

"I appreciate that," Stacy replied blushing deeply, "Sir." She added quickly.

"Tell you what," Nick said as he approached her, placing his right hand between her legs, pressing his fingers into her swollen pussy lips, "after dinner we're going to do some shopping." He watched as Stacy closed her eyes and ground her body against his fingers. "I just got my bonus check," he continued, pressing a finger inside her body, "and you definitely need some more latex clothing."

"Think so Sir?" She asked before biting her bottom lip.

"Oh I am positive," he replied, "while I don't want you to be Betty every day, some variety in your outfits would be nice, don't you agree?" Stacy nodded quickly while trying to focus on her onrushing orgasm. "And maybe some other fun things," Nick said, pulling Stacy's face closer to him, "to really see how slutty you want to be as Betty!"

"OH FUCK!" Stacy groaned loudly, coating Nick's hand with her orgasm. "That's just not fair," she panted, leaning against his body, "I feel like I'm constantly on the brink of orgasm like this!"

"That's not a bad thing is it?" Nick teased, pulling his hand free and licking his fingers.

"Not as long as you give me relief!" Stacy answered before pulling his mouth to hers and kissing him deeply.

Finally sitting to have dinner, Stacy placed a kitchen towel on her chair before sitting. The clean up was quick and easy, allowing them to move to the living room, where Nick picked up his laptop and Stacy curled up on the couch next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. Browsing through several sites, Nick and Stacy picked out a few different outfits for her. The site she'd ordered her catsuit from already had her measurements, which made ordering different variations of catsuits easy enough. Stacy now had enough latex clothing and lingerie, even sleepwear, to go an entire week without regular clothing. She wondered if she could survive a week as Betty, and shuddered at the thought.

"I think that's enough shopping for now," Nick said as he closed his laptop, "and I'm going to want Stacy back at some point tonight." Nuzzling into his shoulder, Stacy nodded in agreement. "But, you did wear latex on your own this morning," Nick's voice had an air of cockiness as he spoke, "weren't you going to get spanked over that?"

"Yes, Sir," Stacy trembled with excitement as she replied, "you did say you would spank me because I need to ask first."

"Why don't you go ahead and lay across my lap then Betty." Nick could feel the shudder running through Stacy's body as he said that. "Don't worry," he said as she slowly started crawling across his lap, "you didn't know you should ask first, so it won't be too many."

"Thank you, Sir." Stacy replied, positioning her ass over his lap. "Is this good?"

"Scooch up a bit more," Nick replied, "and spread your legs a bit more."

Stacy really didn't need to move much to be in the perfect spot, but Nick wanted to make sure she understood who was truly in control while she was Betty. Leaning a bit to his right, Nick could see her glistening pussy and upper thighs. He couldn't believe how wearing this had kept Stacy at this elevated level of excitement, but he wasn't about to complain either. Finally placing his hands on her body, he put his right hand on the back of her left thigh and his left hand on her upper back between her shoulders. Just those non-sexual touches caused Stacy to moan softly. Nick moved his hands slowly across her body, gradually bringing them closer to her butt as she ground her hips into his lap. As he slid his right hand between Stacy's thighs, grazing her pussy lips, her moan got even louder.

"I never knew you'd get so excited about being spanked!" Nick teased.

"Me either!" Stacy all but whined in response.

Lifting his right hand, Nick could hear and feel Stacy inhale sharply as she waited for his first swat. Her level of submissiveness was unbelievable to him, he was sure that she'd beg for him to spank her too, but didn't want to push his luck. He gave Stacy's left cheek a firm smack, causing her entire body to quake.

"What do you say?"

"One, Sir!" Stacy exhaled slowly as she spoke. "Two, Sir!" She gasped as his hand quickly returned to her other cheek.

"That's a good girl." Nick said proudly as he let his left hand slowly slither up her back while his right traced the crease of her left cheek, following it to her pussy. "Holy crap!" Nick exclaimed. "You're soaked!"

"You have no idea!" Stacy replied, grinding into his fingers.

"Just a few more," Nick responded by pressing his thumb against Stacy's asshole, "I'm not going to last too long at this rate either!"

Lifting his hand, Nick swatted one cheek then the other, in between swats he grabbed Stacy's swinging pigtails causing her to howl as an orgasm ripped through her body. Nick sat stunned, he'd brought her to orgasm without directly touching her pussy or clit! The warmth of her excretions seeped through his shorts and over his thighs as her chest heaved.

"That was amazing!" Nick finally exclaimed.

"I can't even." Stacy replied, her mind struggling to find the words to describe what just happened. "If you don't fuck me soon," she finally managed to say, "I may pass out before you get the chance!"

"Okay." Nick responded, knowing he wasn't going to last much longer either. "Just follow my lead and do what I say."

"That's what got me to this point!" Stacy weakly replied.

Nick helped Stacy off his lap, having her kneel on the floor, resting with her ass on her feet and her head on the coffee table. Making sure the front and side blinds and curtains were fully closed, Nick ran to the bathroom for lube, and returned with his phone. He knew he had to act quickly, before Stacy regained her senses, but he also knew she wouldn't protest what he was doing. If anything, watching herself on the TV while it happened would probably make her orgasm even harder!

Stacy couldn't move, at least the top of the coffee table was somewhat cool, so it felt nice against her forehead. She couldn't decide what she needed more, another orgasm or to sleep for a day. Maybe both? She could hear Nick moving around, then eventually felt him move behind her. As much as she wanted him to ravage her again, she hoped he wouldn't last long, her body was on the brink of shutting down whether she wanted to go on or not. Stacy could feel her arms being moved behind her back, her forearms crossing each other. Resisting, or even the thought of resisting was too much energy for her to muster. She could feel Nick's hands lifting her hips, as she tried to move her arms to lift her torso with support of the coffee table, she realized they were bound behind her back. Stacy felt her pussy quiver and leak even more at the realization.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh GOD!" She weakly mewled as Nick's cock began to slowly penetrate her ass. "It's never felt bigger or better back there than it has right now!"

"Are your eyes open?" Nick asked as he sank deeper inside her.

"No," Stacy replied, "I'm too spent to open them."

"You'll love what you see if you do open them!"

Stacy nodded slightly, then willed her heavy eyelids open. It took a minute to focus, hampered by Nick's slow, methodical thrusts into her. The image blurred at first, then becoming clearer and clearer still. Nick's hands moved up her sides, over her bound arms, to her shoulders as his hips started to slowly slap against her ass.

"I love these handles you have!" Nick said, gripping her pigtails. "Are you seeing what's on TV?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuucccckkkk!" Stacy whined as she finally focused and saw herself on the large screen TV with Nick behind her.

Stacy could only stare, watching herself, as Nick started to thrust harder and quicker into her. She could now feel and see her chest moving with each smack of his body into her ass. The lust and exhaustion in her eyes, and how her shoulders strained to free her bound arms while he used her any way he wanted. And she wanted him to do just that! No, she needed him to do that! Stacy felt her body trying to thrust back into Nick, to meet him and his wonderful cock. Nick moved her pigtails, taking them both in his left hand, then thrust his right between her legs. Looking over Stacy's right shoulder, he stared into her eyes as he fucked her, and she stared back.