Feeding the Beast Ch. 09

Story Info
Stacy and Nick head to Shawn's for an evening of latex fun.
9k words
4.89
1.5k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults. It's in the fetish category for a reason, if that scares you, please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

Stacy followed the thankfully slow-moving Marguerite, feeling like an awkward beauty and the beast as she did. With each step the dildos toyed with her insides while she found herself sucking and licking every bit of Marguerite, she could get off the dildo gag. Once they walked into the garage, Stacy was sure she was going to cum, and was thankfully able to focus and see Nick's reaction. His eyes went wide as he saw his girlfriend enter. Marguerite handed him the leash, then explained every piece she had on, to include unsnapping both bra cups allowing all of them to see her breasts clearly. It wasn't as if Nick or Marguerite hadn't seen them at this point, but Stacy was now so horny she didn't care if Shawn copped a feel, which he did. Looking around as best she could, she noticed Nick's truck was back in the garage. Being led over to it, Stacy couldn't bring herself to resist as she was helped into the backseat and seat belted into place. Before closing the door Marguerite lowered the blindfold, cutting Stacy off from the rest of the world.

The corset and arm binders put Stacy's body in a rigid position in the back seat, putting constant pressure on the base of the plug in her pussy. Stacy had just adjusted to the feeling when Nick got it, she could feel the vibration of the door closing deep inside her body. Then he started the truck! Stacy groaned loudly around the gag in her mouth as the two dildos became vibrators inside her.

"Oh, I heard that was going to happen when I did that," Nick said from the front seat, "I'll try not to hit any bumps along the way." Stacy groaned loudly at the idea. "You know what's under the seat on that side of the truck?" He asked rhetorically. "The factory installed subwoofer."

Stacy could hear the bass below her, but moreover she could feel it. She managed to be able to wriggle her hips just enough to make circles with the 5-inch dildo in her pussy. As Nick drove along, the vibrations intensified with his speed, Stacy quickly figured out how a to move her hips and when to squeeze her pussy so the tips of the two dildos touched. When that happened, it was a lightning bolt of pleasure tearing through her body all the way to her fingers and toes. Stacy tried to call out, moan or make some kind of sound other than the mumbled animalistic noises she was making, but it was no use. In the distance she could hear Nick's voice, full on concern, but there was no way to reassure him that she was in an almost never-ending state of bliss. After each orgasm passed, her body moved toward another orgasm, without pause or concern for what she was dealing with.

Nick heard Stacy's continued moaning and groaning, he began to wonder if she was in pain. He asked, but he never understood what she was trying to say when she answered. Her garbled sounds made no sense. He wanted to assume that if she were in distress, he would be able to know, but there was no telling. Nick dialed Shawn's number.

"Everything okay back there?" Shawn chuckled as he answered the phone.

"I've honestly never heard her make sounds like this," Nick replied, "she's either suffering or enjoying the hell out of herself!"

"Hang on, let me listen!" Marguerite replied. "Oh yeah," she giggled, "she's definitely not suffering!"

"Are you sure?"

"Well, she could be suffering from one orgasm to another," Marguerite answered, "but other than muscle cramps, that's the only pain she's going to have."

"Okay," Nick replied, still not feeling completely reassured, "if you say so."

"Don't worry," Shawn replied, "we'll be at our place in ten minutes."

"I'm sure she can survive until then."

"Mmhmm!" Shawn replied, causing Stacy to moan loudly. "Wait a second," Shawn said excitedly, "do you have a subwoofer?"

"Yeah, I do," Nick replied, "it's right underneath her."

"Turn your bass up," Shawn instructed, "you're going to enjoy this almost as much as her!"

Nick did as he was told, adjusting the bass settings until they were all the way up. "It's all set Shawn."

Shawn started to sound like Barry White, low mumbling hums started to come through the speaker directly under Stacy's ass. Her body went rigid, then Stacy started trying desperately to bounce up and down in the seat flailing her knees from side to side as she tried to make the most of the vibrations tormenting her. Stacy all but screamed around the gag in her mouth, her jaw and mouth only able to separate so far because of the collar, and the dildo and base muffling whatever sound she made.

"Ohhh now that was a big one!" Marguerite interjected. "Better let her take a break after that one!"

Just like that the phone call disconnected. Nick turned the music all the way down, then adjusted the bass to a normal level. Stacy had stopped making noise. He began to wonder if she'd passed out from her last orgasm. It was definitely a potentiality.

Stacy hadn't blacked out, but she certainly wasn't feeling herself. When she and Nick had particularly amazing sex, she would tell him that "he'd scrambled her brains". They were more than scrambled now, they were mush. She doubted she could form words at the moment, or even pronounce her own name, but she was positive she was enjoying this orgasmic torment to the fullest. The dildos had been vibrating inside her body for so long, she didn't even notice when the truck was shut off. It wasn't until she felt someone turning her legs to help her out that she realized they'd stopped.

"Follow us back here!" Shawn called out to Nick who was leading Stacy by her leash to their backyard.

"I'll grab us drinks," Marguerite said disappearing around the corner, "I hope beer is okay."

By the time Nick got to the backyard Shawn had arranged three chairs near the end of the picnic table. He directed Nick to move Stacy so her back was to the table, facing the three chairs. Marguerite placed drinks at the side tables next two Shawn and Nick before taking a seat next to Shawn.

"Unbuckle one side of her gag," Shawn instructed, "and hand me that pink bullet vibe."

"Yes, Sir!" Marguerite replied, immediately getting to her feet.

With the gag removed from her mouth, Stacy gulped in air, and began wishing she could wipe the drool from her mouth. She was happy to be able to breathe through more than just her nose.

"How do you feel?" Shawn asked calmly as Marguerite handed him the small vibrator he asked for before returning to her seat.

"Ohhh, I," Stacy started, "well, uhhh, geezus."

"About as well as expected then," Shawn chuckled as he got up and approached her, "if you don't mind, I'm going to give Nick a little lesson."

"Lesson?" Stacy asked weakly.

"Yes," Shawn replied, "a lesson in how to get the most out of you when you're in latex my pet." Stacy trembled in response. "Or, when you're feeling like this," Shawn said as he turned the vibrator on low, "would you prefer slut or Betty?" As he asked, Shawn pressed the dildo to Stacy's left nipple, rubbing it lightly around her areola.

Stacy could only moan in response as every single nerve ending in her left nipple seemed to pulse with electricity. It was almost too much input, yet, not enough for what she needed. In spite of how many times she's orgasmed on the way to wherever she was, Stacy needed another one. Desperately.

"My first suggestion," Shawn said as he undid four of the five snaps holding the cup over Stacy's left breast, leaving the bottom one attached, "is always leave this snap attached so you don't lose this little piece. You never get a replacement that fits the same as the original." Nick nodded, watching Shawn turn the flap so it hung below Stacy's breast. "Marguerite, please get Stacy's nipple hard."

Marguerite stood up quickly moving to Stacy's left breast. Cupping her breast lightly, Marguerite turned her head to the right so Nick could watch her quickly flick Stacy's nipple with her tongue. Stacy moaned softly, her body moving as best she could, fighting the urge to get more away or get closer to Marguerite's tongue.

"Make sure it's nice and wet too." Shawn said while rubbing Stacy's right nipple with the vibrator. "That's good Marguerite, thank you."

Marguerite dutifully stopped, stood up and backed away from Stacy while never letting her eyes off the exposed breast she'd just been enjoying. Nick's eyes were staring at Stacy's breasts as well. Not just the exposed one but the one Shawn was rubbing the vibrator around.

"Okay, now pay attention," Shawn said pulling the vibrator away, causing Stacy to moan softly, "this one we'll call slut." Shawn said pushing the vibrator against her hard nipple, bending it slightly upward, causing Stacy to moan loudly. "And this one we'll call Betty." He said rubbing Stacy's right nipple with the vibrator again. "Which one do you prefer?" Shawn touched the vibe to Stacy's left breast, "Slut?" Then touched it to her right, "Or Betty?" Stacy moaned in response to both. "Slut?" he asked repeating the process. "Or Betty?"

Stacy groaned loudly as Shawn did it a third time, then a fourth until she finally blurted her answer loudly. "SLUT!" She cried out. "I like slut!"

"See, that wasn't hard now was it slut?"

"No, Sir!" Stacy breathed a sigh of relief as Shawn pulled the vibrator away.

"Would you like to keep going slut?"

"Yes, PLEASE Sir!"

"Good girl," Shawn praised her, giving her left nipple a light squeeze, eliciting another moan, "you see Nick, with the blindfold or the collar, she can't see what's coming next. She's gotten used to that with her original Betty outfit from what you've told me, but this is a bit different as you can actually touch her in this catsuit." Shawn cupped and squeezed Stacy's left breast asking, "And you like being touched don't you slut?"

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy's hips writhed slowly; her mouth as wide open as she could hold it while she panted.

"It doesn't require a lot of power," Shawn explained, turning the vibrator down slightly, "but she's been on edge for so long, it will take quite a few orgasms to get her the relief she really needs. Right slut?" Shawn asked as he slowly slid the vibrator down her lower body toward her latex covered clit.

As the vibrator moved downward, Stacy leaned back into the table, spreading her feet then knees as far apart as her body and the chain between her ankles would allow. Stacy rolled her hips upward trying to get the vibrator to her clit sooner, but Shawn wouldn't allow it.

"Now, with just the right amount of sensory input," Shawn explained inching the dildo closer to where Stacy really needed it, "your slut here will go to a submissive heaven called sub space."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhyyeessssss!" Stacy groaned loudly as the vibrator rubbed tiny circles over her clit, her hips following the slow revolutions it made.

"Slut," Shawn said as he turned the vibrator down just a bit, "tell me, if I were to put my cock in your mouth what would you do?"

"Mmmm, I'd suck you dry Sir!" Stacy blurted.

"And if Mike were here?"

"I'd suck him dry too!"

"Nick has said you're not really bisexual, but you seem to like Marguerite," Stacy moaned at the mention of her name, "let's say I fill her pussy with cum, then had her straddle your mouth!"

Stacy groaned even louder, Nick could see the individual muscles in Stacy's thighs snap tight and relax over and over again. It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever witness her having. Stacy's body went slack for a moment, but Shawn hadn't pulled the vibrator away from her clit so her body soon started to pulsate and throb again.

"You didn't answer my question you know." Shawn teased.

"I'd devour her completely Sir!" Stacy called out as her hips started to buck again.

Shawn heard Marguerite moan from behind him. He looked over, causing Nick to do the same. Marguerite's knees were pinned together while her fingernails rubbed at her nipples through the latex dress. She seemed to not notice either of them looking at her at first.

"Marguerite," Shawn said calmly, snapping her out of her state, "why don't you remove your dress, then sit like a bad girl."

"Yes, Sir!"

Marguerite started to undo the zipper on her dress as she stood. By the time she was standing fully the dress was already slipping off her shoulders. The moment Marguerite's dress passed her knees, she sat back in the chair, putting her knees on the arm rests. Nick was amazed as she sat there completely exposed to both of them and was now shamelessly playing with both breasts, occasionally bringing one to her mouth so she could suck on the nipple.

"The important thing here Nick," Shawn said moving the vibrator over the base of the dildo in Stacy's pussy then back to her clit, "is they're very vulnerable in this state, you can't hold her actions or what she says against her, particularly if you bring her to this point." Nick nodded wondering if he could ever do that with Stacy. "You also need to protect her more in this state," Shawn held the vibe on her clit watching Stacy mewl in a combination of pain and pleasure, "because she won't say no, she will simply react."

"Really?" Nick was amazed that Stacy could lose control like that.

"Stacy how do you feel about Jake?" Shawn asked.

"Ugh! I can't stand him!"

"And what would you do if he wanted to fuck you right now, all you had to do was beg him to do it?"

Stacy's mouth twisted momentarily, before she ultimately blurted, "I'd beg him to bury his cock in me Sir!"

With that admission Stacy orgasmed again, her platform heels slipping slightly as her legs spasmed. Shawn pulled the vibe away, returning to his seat and taking a sip of his beer as Stacy's body continued to react to her last orgasm.

"Go ahead Marguerite." Shawn said calmly, barely glancing at the naked beauty next to him.

Nick watched in amazement as Marguerite plunged to fingers into her pussy and viciously rubbed her clit with her other hand. He'd only seen Stacy masturbate once or twice before, and she certainly hadn't worked her pussy with the abandon Marguerite was working hers! It was obvious that Marguerite didn't care who was watching, her eyes were solely focused on Stacy the entire time. It didn't take long, Nick's eyes widened as Marguerite's body arched. A low, growling moan escaped her before she relaxed, slumping in her seat while not moving her legs to conceal anything.

"The female form is a beautiful thing isn't it Nick?" Shawn asked, taking a sip of his beer and setting it down again. "They can orgasm again, and again, and again," he continued as he stood up, picking up the small pink vibe and walking to Marguerite, "but rarely do they wear out, where men can only cum a few times a day." Shawn bent over, slowly rubbing the vibrator around Marguerite's pussy until it was fully coated. "Why not take advantage of those multiple orgasms," Shawn said as he stood back up, offering Marguerite his hand, which she took, quickly getting to her feet as well, "there's something beautiful about a woman's orgasm."

Shawn led Marguerite to Stacy's side, then removed the other cup covering Stacy's right breast. He handed both to Nick, who stuffed them quickly into his pocket. Shawn has Marguerite play with Stacy's right breast until the nipple was as hard as the left one. Then, Marguerite spread her fingers over Stacy's breast, slowly wiping her hand across the breast, each finger rubbing over and bending the nipple as it passed like four slow moving windshield wipers. As the finger passed, Stacy's nipple flicked back just as the next finger got to it. While she did that, Marguerite took Stacy's other nipple into her mouth, tugging it with her teeth and flicking it quickly with her tongue. Stacy moaned loudly at the assault on her breasts. With the vibrator off, Shawn held it over Stacy's mouth, slowly lowering it until he slid it around Stacy's lips. Stacy quickly stopped moaning, straining to lift her body to taste the sweet mana coating the vibrator. Shawn carefully lowered it into her mouth, causing Stacy to groan loudly, her hips moving again as she rapidly crashed toward another orgasm. Nick could see the wetness seeping out from the legs of the shorts she had on and wondered how many times she'd orgasmed today alone?

"Ohhhhhhhh gawd!" Stacy moaned, her legs flailing as much as they could while limited by the chain between her ankles.

"No questions," Shawn said, having Marguerite stop ministering to Stacy's breasts, "no resistance, just her body reacting to stimulus."

"It's unreal." Nick replied, taking a long drink of his beer.

Shawn nodded at Marguerite, who bent down, removing the chain between Stacy's ankles. As she did, Shawn unlocked the posture collar. Once relieved of the stiff neck brace, Stacy leaned and turned her head, loosening the muscles that had been straining for so long. Marguerite stood in front of Stacy, slipping her hands into the waist of the shorts Stacy wore, then slowly pushing them down her body. Stacy let out a slight whimper when the dildos were removed. As Marguerite bent over to lower the shorts, Nick realized she was still wearing the towering heels she'd left Shawn's office in. Her legs were long, lean and luscious. Shawn and Marguerite freed Stacy's arms from the sleeve that had held them captive for so long. As she slid the sleeve down Stacy's arms, Shawn removed the blindfold. Stacy blinked rapidly as her eyes adjusted, she soon saw Nick and smiled warmly. Nick thought she may have even licked her lips, but couldn't be sure. With her arms free, Stacy moved her arms and shoulders. While she must have noticed her breasts and pussy will uncovered, she showed no concern about it at all, instead she focused on stretching her arms and shoulders, bringing them back to life as well.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?" Marguerite asked Stacy.

"Oh yes!" Stacy replied, as if she just realized she needed that kind of relief.

Marguerite took Stacy by the hand, their fingers interlocking as they walked to the house. Nick stared, completely dumbfounded that Stacy still made no effort to cover herself. It wasn't like she was a prude by any stretch, but she barely knew the couple they were with, surely she must realize she was uncovered.

"She realizes it," Shawn said, as if reading Nick's mind, "she knows her chest is hanging out and her pussy is out as well, she just doesn't care." Nick shook his head trying to make sense of it. "She may question her actions tomorrow, or even later tonight," Shawn continued, "but right now she's living one orgasm to the next."

"That's the craziest thing I've ever seen."

"Are you hungry?" Shawn asked out of the blue. Nick suddenly realized he was famished, and knew Stacy had to be as well. "I'll grill some steaks and get dinner on," he said shifting the chairs a bit, "but that lounge chair needs to come over here, the girls aren't done yet."

"Seriously?" Nick asked, moving the lounge chair per Shawn's instructions.

"Did she look done to you when she left?" Shawn chuckled, lighting a large propane grill in the process. "You're going to enjoy dinner and a show my friend!"

"I don't know if my balls can take much more!" Nick chuckled uncomfortably.

"I'm all for safe sex," Shawn said, adjusting the burners and closing the lid, "and while you're comfortable with Betty having sex with guys, it's different when it's Stacy. There is a difference." Nick nodded, understanding the odd distinction between the two. "I'm not going to have sex with Stacy," he said, confidently looking Nick in the eyes, "I'm not sure either of you are ready for that, but I won't stop you from having sex with her out here, and I guarantee Marguerite will clean her up while Stacy cleans you up!"

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers