Feeding the Beast Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Was the only thing Nick could say.

"I'm not saying you have to do it," Shawn said, motioning if Nick needed another beer, "you can wait until you get home or whatever, but Marguerite will join in any way you and Stacy allow." Shawn took Nick's now empty beer, and continued. "I will tell you though," he said before finishing his own, "based on my experience, I don't think she's ready to see you inside another woman yet either."

"Okay."

As Shawn strode toward the house Nick all but collapsed into the chair behind him. It was a LOT to take in. He knew about Stacy's beast side, and certainly enjoyed it, but this was something new. The beast was obviously far more than Nick had ever thought. He knew that during the trip to the club, Stacy had kissed Marguerite. They'd talked about it quite a bit, but it was obvious that the two women were going to be far more involved together tonight. It was shocking for Nick, that his semi-kinky girlfriend was far kinkier than he'd ever imagined.

Nick was still deep in thought when Shawn reappeared, putting four petite filets on the grill and firing up a side burner for vegetables. Taking a drink of his fresh beer, Nick looked up to see Stacy and Marguerite reappearing from the house. Stacy was still in the heels, catsuit, corset and hood, and still just as exposed as she'd been before, while Marguerite had put on a matching catsuit, with open cups and crotch, as well as a pair of mid-calf boots. Her hood was open faced with a hole for her long hair to come out in a high ponytail.

"Sorry it took so long," Stacy bounded toward Nick, who quickly stood up, getting to his feet before she all but fell into his arms, "but I was helping Marguerite get dressed." Stacy pulled Nick's mouth to her own, driving her tongue into his mouth, while pulling his body tight to her own. "I just had to do that," Stacy said softly as their kiss broke, "I'm still so horny Sir, is it okay if I play with Marguerite?"

"Play with Marguerite?" Nick struggled to understand the obvious request.

"I've never wanted to lick a woman's pussy more than I have hers in my life!" Stacy replied, reaching between them and squeezing Nick's hard cock. "But I want you here to watch," she softly stroked him through his pants, "then maybe you can get some relief of your own!"

"Hmmm, you're not going to leave me for another woman, are you?" Nick semi-teased.

"Not a chance Sir!" Stacy squeezed and stroked him through his pants. "Your cock is something I need, and want more often than anything else!"

"Okay, you can go play," Nick said, giving Stacy's ass and breast a squeeze with his hands, "when I'm ready I'll come over and fill your pussy."

Much to Nick's amazement, Stacy's eyes fluttered at his statement. Even though she hadn't been touched, Stacy's arousal level was still peaked. As Stacy moved toward Marguerite, Nick could see the glistening wetness between her thighs. With Stacy in the platforms, the women were about the same height. Nick slowly sat down in the chair as he watched them kiss and touch each other as if they were the only two people there. Occasionally Shawn would look over, but he was busying himself on the grill. Meanwhile, Nick could barely pull his eyes away from them, particularly as Marguerite eased herself onto her back on the lounge chair.

Stacy had never felt so aroused in her life. She'd completely lost count of the orgasms she'd had that day, but it had to be double digits! Marguerite's lips were soft, her tongue knew just where to touch her, and just feeling her body pressed against Marguerite's sent chills to Stacy's core. Marguerite lay back on the lounge chair, her hands applying the slightest pressure to Stacy's shoulders, but Stacy eagerly settled between Marguerite's legs and kissed her way toward her ample breasts. Stacy had never touched another woman's breasts until today, the feeling in her hand was electric. She squeezed them, lifting them to feel the weight while watching the nipples quickly harden.

"Think of how you want your breasts touched, licked and kissed," Marguerite softly moaned as she spoke, "then do that to me."

Stacy nodded before slowly lowering her lips to Marguerite's olive skin. Her flesh was soft, warm and smelled of lavender. The best part for Stacy was, as she slowly kissed her way closer to Marguerite's nipple, her moans and body movements increased. Stacy could feel Marguerite's legs squeezing her tightly, the heat of her pussy against Stacy's abdomen, her hands were no longer guiding the young blond, but were instead caressing her latex covered body. Flicking her tongue over Marguerite's nipple made the woman jump underneath her. Stacy thought about how Marguerite had used her tongue on her nipple before, and started to do the same to the woman below her.

"Ohhhh such a good student!" Marguerite cooed. "Don't forget they come in pairs!"

Taking the hint, Stacy moved to Marguerite's other breast, turning her head to look at Nick. She smiled at him, holding Marguerite's nipple between her teeth and rubbing her tongue over it. His eyes were wide, but the hunger reflected there as well, he was also adjusting his crotch. Stacy hoped he wouldn't cum, she wanted to ask him not to, but the pressure on her shoulders returned, Marguerite wanted her elsewhere. Stacy's stomach flipped like she was on a roller coaster, yet she continued kissing her way down Marguerite's latex encased body, feeling the woman's knees lifting and spreading as her mouth neared. Pausing for a moment, Stacy stared at Marguerite's pussy. The lips were puffy and wet, and her scent was amazing. Stacy felt her head spinning as she parted her lips, lowering her mouth and inhaling Marguerite deeply.

"Take your time," Marguerite's voice was smooth and calming, "think of what you liked earlier, and most importantly listen to how I react to what you do."

Stacy glanced up at Marguerite momentarily, their lust filled eyes meeting and sharing a glance. Then Stacy pressed her tongue between Marguerite's pussy lips, slowly bringing it up, like she was licking the cream out of an open éclair, before flipping it over her clit. Marguerite groaned loudly, arching her back and clawing at the arms of the lounge chairs. Stacy did it again, this time pushing her tongue deeper, pressing her lips against Marguerite's. The next time she did it, Stacy pressed and held her mouth against Marguerite's pussy, causing her to moan loudly, before licking her way up to her clit.

Nick sat in amazement, watching Stacy press her hands against the backs of Marguerite's thighs and bury her face into Marguerite's pussy. His cock was straining in his pants, while his balls ached for relief. He'd never seen anything like this before in real life, and sure as hell couldn't believe it was the woman, he shared his bed with for the past few years. She was ravenous, and based on Marguerite's reaction, doing a hell of a job at pleasing her. Marguerite placed her hand on the back of Stacy's head, holding her in place, humping her mouth and moaning loudly.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeesssss!" Marguerite groaned loudly. "You made me cum!" Marguerite collapsed onto the lounge chair, trying to catch her breath. "Oh, please slow down my pet," Marguerite all but pleaded, "I need a moment before you do that again."

Stacy lightly kissed and licked around Marguerite's pussy, her eyes devouring the woman like a predator looking at its prey. Nick noticed Stacy had moved her hand between her legs, and was lightly teasing herself while she waited for Marguerite to recover.

"Nick," Marguerite panted, "now would be a really good time to fuck her." Stacy moaned loudly at the suggestion, quickly moving her knees underneath her to raise her pussy and ass for him. "You can enjoy his cock my pet," Marguerite said as she lightly touched Stacy's face, "and my pussy at the same time, can't you?"

"Oh yes!" Stacy eagerly replied. "Please!"

Nick was already standing, undoing his pants and walking behind Stacy. Her pussy was sopping wet, the slickness had reached her knees at this point. Nick rubbed his cock over Stacy's pussy and thighs until it was completely coated. While straddling the lounge chair was awkward, Nick didn't care, he needed to cum and just prayed he wouldn't do it too soon. Rubbing the tip of his cock between her pussy lips, Nick gradually pushed himself inside Stacy without stopping until his hips met her ass.

"Ohhhhhh I love your fucking cock!" Stacy bellowed before Marguerite pulled Stacy's face back between her legs.

Nick slowly moved his cock back and forth, watching the back of his girlfriend's head as she devoured Marguerite's pussy. It was an amazing and erotic site. He could feel his balls straining already, each time he felt himself get close he pushed and held his cock as deep inside Stacy as he could, causing her to groan into Marguerite.

"Fuck!" Nick grunted. "I can't hold back any more."

"Fill her pussy!" Marguerite practically demanded.

As Nick's balls unleashed their fury inside Stacy, Marguerite struggled to get to her feet. Stacy, now free from between Marguerite's legs, groaned loudly as Nick pumped her pussy full of cum. Marguerite sat on the edge of the lounge chair, wriggling and writhing underneath Stacy, until her mouth was below Stacy's dripping pussy. Nick slowly pulled out, milking his cock, trying to get everything he had left inside Stacy.

"Go have her clean you up," Marguerite said from below Stacy before pulling her hips, lowering Stacy's pussy to her mouth, "you deserve it, her mouth is amazing!"

As soon as Nick was within arm's reach of Stacy, she pulled him to her, enveloping his cock with her mouth. She licked, sucked and moaned around his cock while Marguerite licked and sucked her pussy.

"Hang on," Stacy said, grasping Nick's cock and standing, she quickly turned so she was kneeling astride Marguerite's mouth, then pulled Nick's cock back to her own, "that's better!" Holding his cock, Stacy licked Nick's balls and thighs too, then looked up at him. "What do you think of your slut now Sir?" She asked. "Sucking your cock clean while having her pussy eaten!"

"I think you're fucking amazing!" Nick blurted.

"Mmmmm thank you," Stacy moaned, before tensing, "oooohhhhhh fuck!" Stacy's entire body shuddered, while still delicately holding Nick's cock in her left hand, as Marguerite brought her to another orgasm. "That was so good," Stacy said weakly, reaching for Nick with her right hand, "can you help me up?"

"Of course!" Nick replied, slowly helping Stacy to her feet.

Stacy reached for Marguerite with her right hand, still holding Nick with her left. As they came face to face again, Marguerite pulled Stacy in for a deep kiss. Standing next to them, Nick could see Marguerite's mouth still had his cum in it, which she was pushing into Stacy's mouth. Their tongues danced together, swapping Nick's seed greedily between them. Both women also licked the latex around each other's mouths, before kissing again, making sure to not miss any.

"Just in time," Shawn called out, "I know you don't want to ruin the flavor, but dinner is ready."

"I can't get over how hungry I am!" Stacy said finally breaking herself away from Marguerite's mouth.

"What's the matter," Marguerite chided, "pussy and cock not filling enough?"

"Oh, I could eat you two up all day," Stacy replied as they made their way to the dinner table, "but I need my strength, and only real food provides that!"

Nick pulled up his pants, joining them at the table. The sight made him chuckle. Stacy and Marguerite sat across from each other, boobs still hanging out, surely bodily fluid drying on their faces, sitting on towels that Shawn had placed on the chairs while Shaw sat across from Nick wearing a short sleeve button down shirt. In a million years, Nick would never have imagined sitting and having dinner with everyone dressed the way they were. The conversation was casual as well, talking about the news of the day and interests other than sex and latex. It was a nice, and much needed break from how the middle of the day had gone. With dinner done, Shawn pulled Nick back to one of the seats while Marguerite and Stacy cleared the table and cleaned up. Nick looked over at the women as they cleared the plates then back at Shawn.

"Oh, it's not like that," Shawn said, handing Nick a beer before taking a seat, "I cooked so she cleans up, tomorrow night it could be the other way around." Nick smiled and sat, taking a drink of the beer. "Now, just a few things if you don't mind."

"Not at all!" Nick replied.

"After they're done cleaning up and come out here," Shawn said frankly, "have Stacy's collar out and put it back on her." Nick looked quizzically at Shawn for a moment, until he continued. "It's about mental conditioning," Shawn explained, "the collar is a mental cue for her as well as a physical and visual one, it reminds her almost constantly of who's in charge." Nick shook his head, understanding the importance. "I doubt you'll want her in latex 100% of the time, and know she doesn't want that either," Shawn continued, "but, when she's in it she is yours and you're in charge, the collar reinforces that."

"That makes a lot of sense." Nick said, nodding again.

"The next thing is Jake," Shawn let out a deliberate breath, seemingly showing his displeasure with the man, "I wasn't happy with how he acted toward Betty, and he will not be alone with her for any bus trips." Nick was quite happy about that, as he wasn't sure how or when to voice his displeasure with Jake's actions. "That said," Shawn sat up slightly before continuing, "there are times that he and I have separate groups that end up at the same location, so I can't prevent her from interacting with him again, but I will not leave them alone."

"I appreciate that." Nick replied.

"The whole concept of dominance and submission is based on trust," Shawn stated, "she trusts you enough to leave herself helpless and, in your care, she and you have extended that trust to me." Shawn paused for a moment, scanning Nick's face to make sure he got what was being said to him. "I will not and cannot violate that trust," Shawn's voice and eyes were full of sincerity, "it's the basis of the entire relationship we have."

"Thank you, Shawn," Nick replied with a sigh of relief, "I knew it was the case but am glad to hear you say it out loud."

"Any time," Shawn replied holding up his beer as a kind of toast, "I know the next time the Betty bus rolls you'll be a nervous wreck, I need you to know she'll be in good hands and I won't violate your or more importantly her trust."

"I appreciate that."

"Why don't you go get that collar," Shawn said turning his head toward the kitchen, "have it in your lap when they return."

Nick found the collar and leash sitting on top of the items in the gym bag. He was sure either Stacy or Marguerite had placed it there, as it sat perfectly coiled and ready for him. When he returned, his chair faced the house, he placed the collar on his left thigh, the leash draped between his legs across his right. A few minutes later Marguerite and Stacy emerged from the house, again walking just as brazenly as before hand in hand, giggling with each other. Nick had to chuckle as the women approached, breasts swaying freely.

"Marguerite," Shawn said with an air of accusation in his voice, "have you been licking Stacy's pussy again?"

"No Sir!" Marguerite answered confidently, "I definitely did not lick her sweet pussy while we were in the house."

"And what about you?" Shawn looked over at the blushing Stacy.

"She dropped the towel," Stacy sheepishly replied, "and I got distracted going to retrieve it." Stacy looked over at Nick, then noticed the collar and leash on his lap, visibly shuddering at the sight. "I'm sorry, Sir." Stacy said softly.

"I'm not mad about that," Nick slowly stood as he spoke, approaching Stacy with the collar in his hands, "as a matter of fact, I'm glad you're enjoying eating pussy as much as you have today." Stacy shuddered again, then moaned softly as the collar was locked around her neck. "It is getting late though," Nick continued, holding the leash in his left hand, "we should say our goodbyes and head home."

Shawn stood, firmly shaking Nick's hand, thanking him for bringing Betty to the photo session. Nick thanked Shawn for the meal, and allowing them to come to their home. As he turned to Marguerite, she quickly threw her arms around Nick, pressing her bare breasts against his chest, and thanking him profusely for, as she put it, "letting Betty come out and play!" Taking the cue from Marguerite, Stacy gave Shawn an equally large hug, feeling his arms slip around her waist. When the released, the women stood looking at each other again, wondering what they should do.

"You two can say goodbye.' Shawn chuckled. "It's not like you just met a minute ago the way you two have been carrying on!"

The women moved slowly together, wrapping their arms around each other's bodies, pressing their bare chests together. They exchanged a soft, quick kiss.

"My pussy tastes good on your lips." Marguerite said, licking her lips.

"Yes it does!" Stacy giggled in response.

"We should have dinner together, say Tuesday night," Marguerite suggested, "no latex."

"Sounds fun!" Stacy replied, as they slowly released each other.

Stacy followed Nick to his truck, for some reason it felt more natural for her to walk with her hands behind her. Her mind drifted; she wondered if Nick would get the sleeve thing, she had on earlier for them to use? She'd have to ask Marguerite what it was called on Tuesday. Stacy stood outside the open passenger side door while Nick put a towel down on the seat for her. Once it was in place, she carefully got into the truck, settling onto the towel then going through how to position her feet. Normally the passenger seat was the perfect height and distance for her legs, but the 7-inch heels made it a struggle. As Nick walked around the truck, Stacy put on her seat belt, then lay the end of the leash on the seat between them, before letting her knees fall to the left so she somewhat faced him. As Nick got into the driver's seat, he smiled upon seeing that Stacy had deliberately put the handle of her leash close to him. As he pulled out of the driveway Nick ignored the leash, placing his hand on Stacy's thigh as he normally did. Looking over, he could see the stark white of Stacy's exposed breasts against the latex whenever they passed under a streetlight.

"This has got to be one of the wildest days ever." Tony finally said, breaking the silence.

"Honestly," Stacy replied, putting her hand on his, "I can't even wrap my head around all of it."

"Me either!"

"There's something I have to tell you though," Stacy swallowed hard, shifting somewhat in her seat, "I told Marguerite but that's it."

"What is it?" Nick's voice was full of concern.

"Jake works for the same company I do," Stacy managed to say, "he's a pig and I can't stand him!"

"Shawn didn't seem to like him all that much," Nick replied, "when you were inside, he promised that guy would never be alone with you, and that only Shawn would take the Betty bus out."

"That's a relief!" Stacy replied with obvious relief.

"Do you see him at work often?"

"Easily a few times a week," Stacy replied squeezing Nick's hand, "he used to hit on me, particularly before you and I moved in together."

"Are you going to be okay if you see him this week?" Nick's voice was full of concern.

"I'm not looking forward to it," Stacy answered, "but there's no way he could know it was me, the downside is you're not going to show up for any office parties while he works there!"

"Okay," Nick replied, "I'm more concerned about you than I am about him seeing me."

"Thanks." Stacy replied, leaning her head on his arm.