Feeding the Beast Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's save this conversation for tomorrow," Nick suggested, "the idea of you and Marguerite in the kitchen has me wanting more time with my little slut!" Nick felt Stacy tremble slightly at the last word of the sentence. "Cross your ankles." Nick practically ordered. Stacy did so, which caused her knees to fall open. "Look how wet you are!" Nick said, reaching over and rubbing his hand lightly through her soaked folds.

"I've been soaking wet all day," Stacy murmured in response, "I'm pretty sure I was wet when I woke up!"

"I notice you're not complaining about being wet and horny all day though." Nick's fingers lightly brushed over Stacy's clit, exciting her but not giving her enough to orgasm. "How did it feel burying your face between Marguerite's legs?" Stacy clutched his arm with both hands and moaned in response.

"You'd better not get in an accident with me dressed like this Sir!" Stacy mewled slowly.

"Not a chance," Nick chuckled, "the EMT's would leave me on the side of the road and run off with you tied up in their ambulance!" Stacy groaned loudly at the thought. "One of these times," Nick said, letting his index finger slip between her swollen lips, "I'm going to see how many consecutive hours you're horny!"

"All of them!" Stacy moaned.

When they arrived at their home Stacy had been brought to the verge of orgasm three times by Nick. He backed into the garage as always, stopping Stacy from getting out before he did, he walked around and opened the door for her, then held out his hand so she could give him the handle of the leash. Nick didn't back up that much, when Stacy got to her feet she was almost eye to eye with him in her towering heels.

"You know what I like about these heels?"

"No, Sir." Stacy replied, feeling her nipples brush against his shirt.

"I don't have to bend down to touch your pussy," he replied, sliding his hand over her mound and between her legs, causing her to moan deeply again, "it's just about the perfect height for me." Nick let part of his index finger slip inside her, watching her eyes close as she tried to lower herself further onto it. "I like this catsuit for you too," Nick slowly removed his hand from between her legs, rubbing his wet fingers over her breasts, "what about you?"

"It's very convenient for you Sir," Stacy answered, pressing her chest into his hand, "I like that you have access to the fun parts of my body!"

Nick stepped back slightly, opening the backseat and removing the bag with Stacy's outfits in it. He led her to the garage door, then waited until the motion sensor pointing a bright light down the driveway was out. Before they left, he had been sure to shut off the light to the back, but the side light would surely illuminate them enough that Stacy could be seen. When it was out, he opened the garage door, leading her out into the cool night air. He could hear her react to the wetness on her chest coming in contact with the night air. Once in the house, Nick locked the door behind them, making sure the curtain was drawn. Their backyard bordered conservation land, so the only neighbors they had to worry about were on the side of their house, but Nick didn't want any of them to see Stacy like this!

"Slip up on the edge of the table," Nick instructed after walking Stacy over to their kitchen table, "and keep your knees spread." Stacy complied, touching just the tip of the platform heels to the floor, allowing her knees to remain open. "It occurred to me tonight," Nick said as he put the gym bag on the nearby counter and opened it, "I know you have toys, but I've never seen you use them."

"True," Stacy replied, obviously blushing underneath her black latex hood, "a girl has her secrets, Sir."

"Sure, a girl can," Nick said as he retrieved the pink 7-inch dildo from the bag, "but there are no secrets between me and my slut, right?" Stacy's eyes grew wide as she looked at the dildo, she managed to nod as she bit her bottom lip. "Hands behind you." Nick instructed.

Stacy put her hands flat on the table behind her, leaning back slightly and spreading her thighs further. She could feel her pussy pulsating at the idea of being penetrated again. Nick touched the tip to her swollen pussy lips, causing her to jump and moan. Slowly sliding the shaft over her pussy, Nick turned and twisted it slowly, making sure to coat it completely.

"Give me your hand." Nick instructed; Stacy immediately complied by holding her right hand palm up in front of her. "Take this," he said softly, staring into her eyes as he spoke, "and use it slowly, I want to enjoy watching you fuck yourself."

" YessssssSir!" Stacy groaned loudly as she took the dildo from Nick.

Grasping it by the rubber balls, Stacy slowly guided the tip where she needed it. She was horny enough to want to ram it inside her body, but she needed to please Nick. Her need to please herself had been completely overruled by her need to obey. She couldn't understand it, but seeing the pleasure in his eyes gave her more physical pleasure than the dildo slowly pushing inside her. As she dutifully obeyed, Nick moved one of the chairs, positioning it a few feet in front of her. Stacy thought he was going to sit and watch, instead he took out his phone, angling it against the back of the chair and hitting the record button. She was shocked, and wanted to stop, but he set it up in selfie mode, so she could see herself on the 5-inch screen. She looked even sluttier than she felt, and she felt incredibly slutty. Stacy's hips gyrated as she stared at herself.

"Enjoying your show?" Nick asked almost smugly.

"YEssssssSirrr!" Stacy groaned.

Nick stepped out of his shoes just to the side of the chair the camera was on. Stacy finally tore her eyes from the camera as Nick removed his shirt. Licking her lips as he removed his pants, Stacy soon forgot all about the phone. Her left hand moved from behind her, cupping and squeezing her left breast, causing her to groan even louder. Nick slowly walked forward, moving to the left, causing Stacy to turn her body to follow him. He briefly looked at the phone, it was set perfectly to capture her side profile as well as his.

"Put me inside you." He said softly.

"Mmmmm," Stacy moaned, pulling the dildo out, "but what do I do with this Sir?"

Nick smirked, putting his arm around her body to hold her up. "Better find a way to clean it off!"

Stacy eagerly lowered the dildo to her mouth, arching her head back, then reaching for his cock with her now free right hand. Pulling him forward, Nick's hard cock easily entered her slick hole while she groaned around the dildo. With him far enough inside her to not need her hand, Stacy gripped the back of Nick's neck with it, fucking her mouth with the dildo with her left hand. Nick's hands pawed and rubbed her cum covered breasts, giving him an idea. Reaching up with his right hand, Nick took the dildo from Stacy's mouth. As he began sliding his cock in and out of her pulsing pussy, Nick rubbed the remaining wetness from the dildo on her breasts.

"Can you lick them clean?" He asked, lifting her left leg and burying his cock deep into her body.

She didn't answer outside of the loud howl at his penetration. Her left hand lifted her breast, as she craned her neck. Nick looked at the small screen of his phone as it captured Stacy desperately licking her breast. Quickly lowering his head, Nick licked and sucked Stacy's other breast, feeling her wetness coating his lips and mouth. Lifting her head with his right hand, Nick and Stacy kissed deeply while he continued to ram his cock into her body. Their mouths only separated when the need to breathe overwhelmed their need to kiss. Keeping their mouths close, both could feel their climaxes rapidly approaching.

"Cum with me!" Nick grunted.

"Ohhhhh I will!" Stacy shouted, pulling her face from his so she could lean back and further impale herself on his shaft. "I'm cumming NOW!"

Nick felt her wetness covering his crotch, dripping down his balls and to his legs. He gripped her leg tightly with his right hand, straining and curling his back until he couldn't hold back any longer. His cock erupted inside her, causing Stacy's entire body to shudder relentlessly. Stacy slowly lowered herself so she was laying on the table, her legs hanging off the edge, while Nick milked the last of his cum into her body. Her body trembled a few times, aftershocks from her orgasm, but she was too exhausted to move deliberately.

"You okay?" Nick finally managed to ask.

"I'm just going to sleep here," Stacy replied, "just like this, come wake me in the morning."

"I don't know that you'll like sleeping in that catsuit and those heels!" Nick chuckled, making his way to his phone, hitting the button and spinning it to face the other way, Nick started at Stacy's left leg, slowly recording her body all the way up, stopping to capture the cum seeping from her pussy. "I think you're full!" He laughed.

"You're not taking pictures of that are you?" Stacy asked, eyes still closed.

"I'm recording all of this!" Nick replied, continuing his way up her body. "You were a wild woman tonight, and I never want to forget it!"

"Well, do your wild woman a favor," Stacy said blinking her eyes open, "grab me a towel so I don't leave a trail from here to the bathroom upstairs!"

"You got it!" Nick laughed, turning the camera off and retrieving a towel.

Nick placed the towel over Stacy's hips and thighs, then turned to pick up the clothing he'd discarded. Putting it in the bag with hers, Nick turned to see she was now sitting up. Reaching out with her hand, Nick took it, helping her to her feet. Stacy held the towel, which fed between her legs, walking slowly with Nick's help to the stairs.

"No elevator huh?" She giggled. "You know, this is the first time in hours my crotch has been covered!"

"Hmm, does it feel odd that it's covered now?"

"Not really," Stacy answered, taking the first tentative step upstairs, "but it also doesn't feel odd that it was hanging out for anyone to see for that long either. Does that make sense?"

"All things considered," Nick replied as they made their way up the stairs, "it makes perfect sense!"

When they entered the bedroom, Nick led Stacy to the edge of the bed and had her sit. Once seated, he untied and removed the platform heels she'd had on. He then untied and removed the mask and finally the corset while Stacy removed her gloves. She touched his face lightly before plodding barefoot to the bathroom. After hearing the toilet flush, Nick entered the bathroom, turning on the shower. Nick and Stacy helped her out of the catsuit and got her into the shower. She stood there for quite a while, under the hot water, letting it beat on her shoulders and back, while Nick removed the clothing from the bag and sorted them. Nick set the clothing aside, getting into the shower with Stacy.

"Let me help you out." he said, taking the body wash off the shelf.

Stacy moaned softly, she was truly exhausted and a bit sore, resting her head on Nick's chest she stood by letting him wash her. He did as far as he could reach, then washed her hair as well. Stacy sat on the small bench in the shower, letting Nick wash her legs and feet. He helped dry and moisturize her before walking her into their bedroom. Once she was tucked in, Nick returned to the bathroom to wash her latex, and lingerie. He was done close to an hour later, then joined Stacy in bed. As he slid his body close to hers, Stacy reached out, pulling her body close to him. Placing her head on his chest, Stacy lay her body against his, falling asleep again quickly as he held her.