Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 01

Story Info
When I'm alone, I feed the fantasy and tease myself.
3.8k words
4.45
12.3k
21

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EDIT: Please don't bring up this stuff about my brother in conversations with me in non incest related subreddits. I'm not exactly open about it, so it's kind of embarrassing and generally uncool. I'm fine talking about it here, in posts to my profile, or PMs. Thank you!

This is the most recent development since I first posted. Spoiler alert, it's long, and it's largely non sexual, for anyone hoping I somehow seduced my brother instantly or something.

——————

About a week ago, because of the floods in the area, combined with some plumbing issues in an apartment below mine, I had to make an emergency move to a new building. It was incredibly short notice, and very stressful. The weather was terrible, I had about 5 days to get everything packed and moved, and I found out about it in the middle of a work week. Luckily my job was super understanding about it and even with the few hours I did work during the move, I was able to get it all done.

For the big furniture move, my couch, bed, washer/dryer, etc., I was able to get a friend to help a little, and my brother offered to come and help as well. He's doing a year of online courses before he starts school near me in the fall, so he has a flexible schedule right now.

Being the first time I'd seen him since I made my first post, and with all the ideas everyone had given me running through my head, it was hard not to think about the possibilities. I had to make myself stop because I knew there wouldn't be enough time or energy for me to devote to him on top of the move. I did decide to doll myself up to go get him from the airport though. Thinking maybe I could catch his eye or something. I wore some of my most flattering jeans that really make my ass look even tighter, a fancy, lacy lingerie set (mostly for my own mental confidence), and a low cut blouse to show a good bit of cleavage (and at least from my angle, a bit of bra).

What I didn't expect when I went to pick him up, was that my dad was accompanying him as a surprise. Not a great development when I was hoping for some one on one time with my brother, but certainly a welcome additional bit of help for the move. Throughout the few days they were here, there was a lot of (likely one sided) sexual tension in me having very un-sisterly thoughts about my brother, and my dad being kind of the oblivious cock block.

On Thursday and Friday we moved a lot of stuff, mostly my books, my video games and movies, and my art supplies. A lot of heavy lifting up and down stairs, plus I had already been doing a lot of moving by myself on Tuesday and Wednesday. All that was left by Friday night was dismantling my furniture and packing up my kitchen. Originally my dad and my brother were going to stay at a hotel at this point, because all that was left was my bed, my couch was taken apart to move, and we stupidly moved my air mattress to the new place. So my dad offered to stay at the new place to keep my stuff safe, install my shower head, and do a few other checks for things he could fix up at the new place, and he'd sleep on the air mattress. My brother offered to stay with me and help me pack the last of my things. Soooo finally some alone time! Admittedly, even if he had shown up alone as expected, I hadn't formulated a plan of action to try anything, so I was even less prepared now that I had been resigned to my dad being present all week. But I was pretty fatigued from the week anyway, so I put those thoughts on the back burner.

While we were packing and listening to music, I started to overheat, and at this point I was so tired of the move that I didn't care about modesty much. I let him know I was getting hot and needed to get comfortable, which mostly just meant taking off the sports bra I'd been wearing all day as it was getting really uncomfortable, especially as my breasts were pretty full at this point. I went to my bedroom and took the bra off, which felt truly amazing after the busy day, and I checked in the bathroom mirror to make sure nothing was visible through my shirt. I was wearing gray yoga pants, and a pink tank top that has Jigglypuff's face printed on it, with the eyes over the boobs. Typical casual loungewear for me really. I came back out and got back to working on the boxes.

We were talking a bit, and I asked him if he'd noticed that my new apartment was bigger. I moved to a unit with an additional bedroom, and I let him know it was there for him if he decided he wanted to live with me while he goes to college. He seemed really excited by the idea, and said he'd love to, if I was sure I'd be okay having him around. I expressed, as sincerely as I could muster, that I would love to have him here, and we got quiet again.

In the silence I started to become aware of two things, first: that I was becoming increasingly aware of the movement of my breasts in my top, and it was making me a little excited. Second: that out of my peripheral vision, I could swear he was stealing glances at me. At one point I definitely caught him looking at my chest and it got me INCREDIBLY excited. Enough that I felt my body flushing and started to feel overheated again. In a rather bold move, I decided to tease him by taking the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up so I could wipe my face a little. I could feel the undersides of my breasts exposed to the open air, and I'm not sure how much was visible if he'd looked, but knowing what I was doing gave me a huge thrill.

Enough of a thrill that I started to get self conscious. I knew my breasts were full and in my head I had this fantasy scenario of what would happen if I leaked in front of him and had to explain my lactation, how it could lead to fooling around and maybe sex, but in that moment I was way too nervous to go through with it. But I could feel my tits threatening to start dripping, and I could feel my panties rapidly soaking, so I finished packing up the box we were working on, and told him I would tape it up if he wanted to go ahead and shower.

He left and I taped up the box and bolted to my room because I was so worked up at this point that I needed to do something about it, which I wrote about in more detail at the end of this post. When I was done I took a quick shower and changed into pajamas, a looser white tank top and red booty shorts. By the time I came out into the living room, he was sitting on the floor watching Netflix. I sat next to him, with my legs straight out and crossed over each other, and leaned back with my arms holding me up. I kept seeing him looking at me, and I tried my best to subtly look at him, I just needed to see if he was getting hard or not, and I swear I could see it, a thick length along his right pant leg, about two thirds of the way to his knee. I swear I saw it throb a few times, which made my pussy practically gush with need. I forced conversation to keep my thoughts relatively clean. We talked more about him moving in with me, which he said he wants to do, and we called it a night. He slept on my couch cushions in a makeshift bed, and I slept in my room at his insistence.

We didn't end up getting more alone time, but we talked to our dad a bit more about the plan for him to move in with me, and it looks like it's going to happen! He's going to move in around spring break, and stay with me at least until school starts to see how we manage. So... while not a lot happened, this could potentially open the door for things once he's living with me!"

—---------

"This is a little different, but I wrote this on Friday night during the act, as a sort of journal thing with the intention of sharing it here.

————

As soon as you closed the bathroom door I had to lock myself in my bedroom. I know you take long showers after you've done a lot of manual labor or physical activity so I figured I have a good chunk of time and I thought I'd try something a bit different. For you it might come as a surprise, but I'm feeling incredibly horny right now, and the stress of the move combined with me ovulating is really getting to me, not to mention being around you and having the feelings that I do. It's so bad that my skin feels like it's tingling with sensitivity. I'm feeling very aware of the fabric of this top against my skin, particularly against my taut nipples, which I'm pretty sure you noticed. Even as I write this I can't help running my hand up and down the fabric, over my breasts. I need to get out of these panties before I ruin them.

God it's so bad right now... as soon as my bottoms hit the floor I threw the top from me and I practically jumped into bed. I can't keep my hips still and I'm on my knees, I have my breasts against the cool sheets, I have my butt in the air just wishing you could take me right now and absolutely pound away at me, forcing me down into the mattress. I wish I could describe how tantalizingly painful this feeling is, when my body is fully aware of how empty it is and complains to me with that dull ache I've become so familiar with over the years.

I just picture you coming into my room, fresh out of the shower, fire in your eyes, intimidating and commanding, looking at me in a very unbrotherly way. Looking at me like a man looks at a woman. Just thinking about it has me on my back, with my legs as spread as they can go. I feel like a bitch in heat right now, I can feel my heartbeat inside me, and looking down, my little clit is at attention, looking really prominent right now, more so than it usually does. I had to get up to grab a hand towel for me to sit on, and I immediately felt a surge of wetness rolling down my thighs. Even looking at my reflection in my mirror, my pale skin is so pink and flushed right now.

I got myself back down on the bed and spent a few seconds cupping my breasts, squeezing them, as if offering them to your thirsty lips. Hoping you would want what I have to offer. Craving the feel, the pull of you suckling from me, the rush of you drawing my precious milk from my body. That special gift I've never shared with anyone, because maybe I've been saving it for you, maybe you're the one who deserves it, so I let my guard down and stop being so protective of it. Fucking hell! My hips keep rocking forward, the aching in my core makes it so hard to keep them still- I imagine you standing over me, you've pushed me back onto the bed without saying a word-there's nothing to be said. We both know this is wrong, but you know I want it, and I know you have it, and I'm hoping you want this too. I bite my lip, I look at you, pleading, whimpering with need. My will is a mess, twisted and knotted, warped and bent completely to yours in absolute submission, I'm so overwhelmed with need I can't act otherwise. You hold yourself over me, arms on either side of my neck, and I reach my hands up to grip your arms and nod to you that I'm ready, to please !! ...just do it.

But you're in the shower, you're just down the hall, I can hear you. If only you knew that I was here waiting for you, my hips shaking and frustrated. My needs are so simplistic and instinctual right now, why can't we meet them? I had to stop writing this for a second to touch myself a little. Teasing my clit with the tip of my middle finger, rubbing it in circles, causing me to gasp in such intense pleasure it was almost painful. I dipped my fingertips in the little pot of honey gathering at my entrance before returning attention to my clit. I teased it until it became too sensitive and I had to use the heel of my palm to press against my mound, the pressure now preferable at that point to direct contact. I did it for about 30 seconds or so, before I couldn't stand it and had to tease my opening again, just imagining it was literally any part of you. Teasing up and down the length of my slit, making my hips shiver and quake with need. I push gently, letting my fingertips spread my inner lips slightly. It was only supposed to be a tease but I pushed just far enough inside that I couldn't stop and I kept going. I slowly sink my middle and ring fingers inside myself as far as I can, arching my back into it and rolling my head back, holding myself up by my butt and the back of my head as I moan softly. I held myself this way trying to force my fingers deeper inside, but as it sinks in how futile that effort is I relax and let my body rest against the mattress again. With my fingers still inside I started to pump them into myself, acutely aware of how quiet my apartment is as I realize you've shut off the water, how pronounced the sound of my honey slicked pussy being disturbed was in that moment, as I slowly, deliberately fuck myself. Before long I noted my breathing, ragged and excited as it accompanies the piece I was composing.

I pretty much grabbed my pubic bone, using my entrenched fingers and the heel of my palm to grab myself and squeeze, crushing my poor little clit and forcing my fingers against the wall of my tight canal. I used my other hand to tug at my nipple and felt my body clench until a massive wave of pleasure overtook me. My cunt clamped onto my fingers, at least three times tighter than normal, and a bead of milk emerged from the nipple I was handling as I felt my abs clench, my eyes screw shut, and my insides flare as a fresh wave of wetness gushes forth from deep inside of me. After a few seconds I realized I was holding my breath and finally exhaled a shaky sigh of satisfaction. I collected the drop of milk with my finger tip and brought it to my lips to clean it, hardly enough to get a taste. But then I drew my fingers from myself and sucked them clean, kind of sweet, a little tart, like nothing I can compare it to or describe, but addicting nonetheless. I picked my phone back up to try and communicate this while it's fresh in my mind, delicately trying not to touch my screen too much with my left hand, all while I hear you in the bathroom, rummaging around in your overnight bag.

But I'm still aching, my fingers aren't cutting it, and even if you're not aware of what I'm doing on the other side of my bedroom door, I think we both know what I need. We both know I need something more substantial, opening me up, spreading me, filling me, in a way only a man can do for a woman like me who is beside herself with lust. I can hear you in the living room, watching Kimmy Schmidt... and I DO have my one dildo still accessible. If I close my eyes, if I pretend, maybe that will be enough. Fuck, my hands are shaking. I stood up to fish it out of my bag, attempting to cup my mound to prevent it from dripping onto the floor. Jesus, I'm completely soaked down there, so slick, so smooth, my freshly waxed pussy aching with need, with no one to appreciate it. God! I just made myself whimper again. I have the dildo in hand and just from covering my pussy, my left hand collected enough of my nectar for me to grip the length of the toy, pumping it as if it were you, getting it nice and lubricated, a decidedly unnecessary precaution at this point.

I laid myself down on the bed and spread myself again. I could feel my eyes, heavy lidded, tired from the move, tired from stressing, but mostly... just tired from waiting for something more. I brought the toy to my lips, pretending-wishing it was you. You wanting to give me a taste, wanting me to worship your forbidden cock with my forbidden tongue. I took the tip of the toy into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, lubing it up a little more, tasting myself on its surface. I pulled it from my mouth, making a short little pop which made me freeze, worried I'd made too much noise, but I doubt you'd have heard that over how loud you have the tv, thank god. I drag the tip down my body, between my aching breasts, down across my stomach, in the light I can see the thin trail of wetness, my saliva and my juices being left behind by this phallic crayon I drew across my skin.

I shoved it against my clit, imagining it was you, thrusting forward slightly before letting the underside of your shaft drag against my sensitive pearl before you pull back, lining yourself up against my pounding entrance. My opening barely kisses your tip. I hold my breath and feel you slowly, with excruciating self control, push your thickness inside me. After an inch or two I finally let the breath free, sighing heavily, in the form of a long and drawn out "Ffffuuuucccckkkk yessssssss", that turns into a hiss at the end as your length touches me past where my fingers can reach. After what feels like minutes, you're all the way in.... and you hold there, letting me acclimate.... I feel my walls twitching and shifting around you, gripping you tight, never wanting to let go as they memorize and imprint your shape.

Once I know I'm ready, I barely whisper, "fuck me... please" and feel you pull back, I moan in displeasure at the mere concept of you leaving my body as you draw back until only the very very tip is in me. And then you plunge back in, forcefully, impaling me, delicious pleasure and pain. I yelp slightly before clapping a hand over my mouth, knowing the real you is on the other side of the door, and you pull back again and start to fuck me at a steady pace. Unfortunately I can't do it as deep or as hard as I need, but it'll have to do for now. I imagine grabbing onto your arms, at your shoulders, for security as you pound away at my aching cunt. Before long I felt the pressure building, and wrap my legs around your hips, drawing you into me, my eyes clenched shut. "I'm gonna cum..." I breathe out into the empty room, but you hear and you keep up the pace until I can't and have to hold the toy deep inside myself as I cum around your thick cock.

My walls pulse, gripping you like a velvet vice, pulling you into me, trying to draw your seed from you, instinct at work. My breathing is heavy and ragged, I can feel my chest rising and falling rapidly as I imagine you seizing in me, your cock getting hotter and hotter within, twitching until finally I feel you burst inside me, boiling cum shooting against my cervix, filling me. The imagined sensation causes a second orgasm to hit me before the first one has even finished. And I clamp my legs together, trapping the toy and my hand between them. I grab at my tits and squeeze them desperately as I bite my lower lip hard and roll onto my side, riding out the waves of pleasure, my body tense and shaking. After a while I finally feel able to ease and relax. I lay back flat, the toy still held inside me, hands free. I can see stars in my eyes as I finally open them and let them adjust to the light in my room again. I cup my breasts with both hands, for comfort, and let my breathing return to normal. I finally extract the dildo from inside me, glistening, shiny and slick. Without realizing I'm doing it, I lick it clean a little bit. After a little while I force myself to stand, my legs unsteady, and move to the sink to wash my hands and clean the toy. I look in the mirror and see me looking incredibly tired. Bruises on my arms from the heavy boxes I've moved, all over my legs. My makeup smudged a little from wiping the sweat from my face, my hair... my ponytail loosened and disheveled, and a thin sheen of sweat on my face and chest. I can't help smiling softly before drying my hands and picking my phone back up.

The ache is still here, but I definitely needed that. I know I'm taking too long but I want to rinse off a little and freshen up to spend a little more time with you. I know I'm sort of writing this to you, but I highly doubt you'll ever read it. At least I know some people who might enjoy it though."