Feel This

Story Info
He helps get her stretched out.
2.6k words
4.37
92.9k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindslut
mindslut
220 Followers

His finger. Just one. It was what he had promised her tonight- nothing more.

They had to start somewhere. Her own fingers were slim and delicate and explored gently. She'd bought a small vibrator, but had only used it to tease her clit so far. So she asked him if he would start helping her stretch out so she could fit him inside- a little training.

If it was anything like when she took his finger in her *mouth*, he would go just deep and just rough enough to make her eyes roll back.

She started there tonight, actually. Their first touch of the night was an inexperienced handhold in the glow of a movie. The buzzing nervous energy of her hand brushed along his, tracing the finger that would stretch her open for the first time tonight.

It didn't take long after that for him to coax her to lie back against the couch and submit underneath him. She pulled his hair and massaged his shoulders while he kissed her. She was familiar with his lips, his neck, his chest, his strong taut biceps. The fluttering tension in her groin sparked and leapt as he kissed and bit her neck down to the collar of her shirt.

He had only touched her breasts a few times before, and it still amazed her how good and right it felt to have him knead her, even through layer of fabric.

This didn't satisfy his lust for long. His hand slid right up her shirt, lifted it up and wrapped it around her wrists, loosely tying them together above her head. Her puffy nipples reacted to the air and tightened into firm nubs. Ready to be sucked.

One large hand wrapped around the soft fatty tissue of her left boob and began to firmly knead. The motion proceeded up her breast towards her nipple, then climaxed in a pinch and gentle twist of the sensitive nub. He repeated the motions until he was practically milking her. Though nothing was ready to be squeezed out just yet, it felt like a promise of more to come.

After a few moments of squeezing and spoiling her big tits with his hands, he bent down and started nursing. She arched her back, trying to offer more of her body to him and in return he brought his thigh up for her to dry hump.

She reveled in the feeling of slick starting to leak through the thin fabric covering her cunt. She wanted to be so wet for him. Wet enough for him to finger fuck her tight little pussy, and someday, someday, she would be ready to take his dick.

Truth be told, she hadn't seen it in full, yet. He had been training her slowly, so she had rubbed him off through his shorts but this could be the first night she saw him unbound and fully erect. She rubbed the bulge in his jeans eagerly with her crotch sliding her soaked panties up and down inch after inch of impossibly long and thick ridge in his jeans.

That thick strong finger traced down her belly, pushed her away from grinding on his dick, and roughly pulled the v of her underwear up, flicking the sloppy fabric back and forth against her groin, then ripping it forcefully down her legs. The strength of the movement made her legs shake. Her clit was swollen and big- big enough to feel when he pressed his hand down into her dripping wet pussy lips.

The pads of his fingers pushed in ever so slowly through the tight little hole of her cunt. He had to push fairly hard before she split open around him, but as soon as he broke the seal between her legs he was immediately deep inside of her.

"Fuck!" She gasped out in surprise at the intrusion. She was slippery enough for him to be knuckle deep without any effort, so he knew it was just the shock of being entered by another person for the first time. He let her adjust for a moment, then started exploring and petting the spongy walls closed around his finger.

She would gasp every now and again as he calmly pulled his finger back and forth.

"Do you want more?" His vice was even but bristling with command.

"Yes." He pulled out, lined up his thick pointer finger with his middle and pushed her a little wider. They rocked together, fingers curling and twisting in and out, dominating the walls of her cunt.

He didn't ask about the third finger, but the gasp when he roughly shoved it inside told him that he made the right choice.

"You know why I'm fucking you with my fingers like this?"

She couldn't speak yet, so he continued. "For my dick. So I can fuck you with my huge cock." He thrust in as deep as he could one last time, then slid his dripping fingers out.

He leaned back above her, slowly, undid his belt, unzipped his jeans, and pulled the massive underwear covered bulge out of his fly.

"Take it out." It was an order, not a request. Her restrained hands fumbled inside of her shirt, but she quickly extricated herself and started fondling the giant slab in front of her.

She was mesmerized as she peeled his underwear down and saw the huge mushroom head already shiny with precum. When she laid eyes the depth of color being pumped into this monster with every heartbeat, the desire for pressure against her clit became an uncontrollable need.

He pushed her hands away and lowered himself down to her stomach.

"Look at how deep it's going to go inside you." He lined it up on her torso and stretched out his fingers next to it. His cock was so much longer- she couldn't believe she would ever be ready to take his entire length.

What's more, he was thick. She couldn't get one hand fully around the huge prick to stroke. She was speechless, and stayed quiet even as he drew back his hips and lined up the head with her virgin hole.

She couldn't question him, even when he was first sinking in through her labia. He was going to fuck her, gape her, fill her tonight. She felt a spurt of precum mix with hers as he entered her.

"Fuck, it's so big I can't take it."

He just smiled and kept pushing. He could feel the texture of her creamy little cum dump change and he took the chance to thrust up into her g spot.

She gasped and her hips started rocking towards his. In that burst of pleasure, she lost herself to his fat cock.

"FUUUUUCK"

It was important that she learn this: she was born to be bred by this giant dick. So important that he had to reinforce the lesson while she stretched around his impossibly big throbbing cockhead.

Another wave of precum rolled and he grunted. "Do you know why it feels so good, even though you thought you weren't ready?"

He wrapped one hand around the last two inches of shaft separating the base of his cock from her pelvis.

"You were made for this. You were made for me to be sliding into you."

"This feels so right," She panted.

"Yes it does. Thank me for it."

"Thank you for teaching me. Fuck, thank you for fucking me open, god-FUCK!" Her pleading appreciation turned to incoherence as he bottomed out against her cervix. They stayed like that for a solid minute. His cock so hard, even pushing against her weight it simply stayed parallel to his abdomen. She was busy rutting and grinding involuntarily.

Every steadying breath expanded her ribs and made her stomach spasm down around the thick pole surging and throbbing inside of her.

The vibrations would expand into gasps, which grew into rocking hips, which escalated into frantic shaking as her body engulfed his monster cock.

"You got this, baby?" His voice grounded her in an instant, the depth of his timbre overtook the vibration of her hips.

Through all the pleasure and pain, she could barely manage to whisper, "Fuck me. Please. I'm ready."

Teaching her was going to be fun. She was so desperate to be bred she was lying about being ready.

"Before I fuck you," he punctuated with a small thrust, leaning down to growl in her ear, "before you lose your mind on my cock..."

"I want you to really learn about what's happening in here, so that you can fully appreciate what I'm giving you."

He took her hand from her chest and dragged it down her sternum, over her ribs and the dip of her belly button to rest over a visible bump in her lower abdomen.

"Feel this." The command leaked from his lips and into her blood as he pressed her hand down over the protrusion.

And she fucking felt it, from both sides. Her hand could feel the rounded lump of her womb being pressed up by this massive shaft. Her pussy contracted at her touch, and clamped down uncontrollably on his mammoth dick and his lips presses against her neck and let out a growl.

Her hand started to rub up and down, feeling for the ridge of his cockhead through her own muscles.

Of course, she couldn't feel the detail of veins or the dips of his phallus from the outside, but her virgin cunt absolutely could. It was feeling more than it ever had, and every throb rippling through his otherwise unmoving hard-on stretched her just a little more past her limit.

"Good girl. Tell me what you feel."

"You, I feel you, ohhhh my god, fucking me." The statement became a whine halfway through and earned a laugh.

"I haven't even begun to fuck you yet."

She could feel herself sliding into another headspace as he smirked down at her.

"Fuck me please."

"You're not ready yet." His thumb brushed the lips that had just begged him to fuck her, then tipped inside through her teeth and tongue, until it was sliding near the back of her throat. He was ready to teach her how to be filled on both ends. Never too early to start.

"You feel that? How your tight little pussy is -uhn- squeezing me? Trying to pull me in deeper?" She shivered as her cunt followed his words and pulses along his girth. "That means you're still adjusting to me. When you stop moving and accept your place underneath me, that's when I'll fuck you."

She tried everything she could to still herself under his gaze. Eventually she focused on the thumb in her mouth and began sucking it gently, then lapping her tongue softly along the length.

He couldn't help but smirk as he felt the twitching in her hips quiet with her oral fixation. She was lazily sucking his thumb like it was a little dick.

The distraction to occupy her mind let her little breeding hole do what it knows how to do. She was lost in the shuddering, the surging around his giant dick, tight now just because of how thick his cock is, and not from a conscious preoccupation with pleasing him.

Their precum mixes and starts to seep out from between them. It squishes up over the swollen nub of her big clit, and slides down over his balls resting on her ass. Now she's ready.

She's still caught up in trying to gag on his thumb, so he pushes the webbing of his palm against her mouth and strokes the back of her tongue as he starts to slide out of her tight virgin pussy.

"Good girl."

The first thrust back in feels like it splits her open. He bottoms out again, bumping the nerves buried deep in her a little rougher this time. The second stroke. Out to the tip, let her gaping little fuck hole readjust, then carve his way back into her.

"My own little cum slut."

The third stroke. A little faster. A little deeper.

"I'm going to fill you." He presses his hand down on her stomach as he pushes up inside her. "I'm going to breed you."

Fourth. Fifth. The sixth merges with seventh, then she loses count as he begins to rut in earnest. She loses track of the way his stomach flips over her growing, throbbing clit, how good the weight of his hot, cum-swollen balls feels hitting her ass. The sensation becomes a searing desperate need to be fucked harder and faster. She starts to moan around the finger in her mouth.

He doesn't need to last long this time. And it's good, because he's never fucked a hole quite this tight. He can approximate the pull with a tightly closed fist, he's been balls deep in expert cocksuckers' throats, split open the silicone walls of a fleshlight, bottomed out against a man's spasming prostate, but this tiny, writhing pussy sucking him in makes him feel like a giant.

Every time he pulls out, her hips lift off the bed, dragged upwards by the sloppy suction of his cock head. Every vein and ridge catches, then bores her wider when he fucks back into her.

With knot after knot of jizz already leaking into her like this, breeding her hole while distending her stomach with his monster cock, grunting into her ear like a crazed animal while he finger fucks her mouth. The swing of his balls becomes a sharp slapping noise from the speed of his rut, strings of cum and precum keeping them connected when he empties her out.

He doesn't need to last long. Just a few more strokes up the trail of nerves inside her. God he savors each ridge and wrinkle unfolding around him as he bites down on her neck.

"Feel me cum in you." He pulls his hand from her mouth and guides her fingers back down to that bump in her stomach. "Feel me breed you."

"I'm cumming." She could feel it. His great big dick was pushing and throbbing against the back of her little box. His balls were twitching and grinding against her ass as they started to pump rope after rope up of sticky semen up through his shaft.

She lost herself in his orgasm, the space between feeling his sack shift and the first shot come spurting out against her bare cervix like a calm before the storm. The power of his cum throbbed under her fingers, pushing up and flooding through every shaking breath.

One. Two. Three. The subtle force of his third shot washing over her cervix was the last thing she felt before the dam of tension in her own body broke and her womb started drinking his cum. Four, five six rolling beads of sticky, sweet cum coated her gaping hole.

Just like before she lost count as she drowned herself in his panting, growling, shuddering thrusts. It was all she could think about.

Cum. Cum from his massive cock. A fraction of his heavy masculinity flowing into her, filling her. Stretching her with his cum. Plugging her with all of his body weight, bottomed out and still pushing deeper. Cumming, fuck, cumming harder than ever, cumming so hard that she can feel her uterine entrance opening to pull in as much sticky wet semen as it can.

There was no telling how much time she lost, wriggling and squeezing and cumming on him. But when she came to, he was still inside her, plugging his cum deep in her.

He paused, then closed his hand around her neck and smiled.

"Ready for my second load?"


mindslut
mindslut
220 Followers