Feeling Double Dirty in the Shower

Story Info
Molly joins me in the shower feeling double dirty.
2.4k words
4.28
11k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since Molly caught me jerking off in the shower. For whatever reason, I was feeling frisky and horny. I pulled the shower wand down and was massaging my rock hard cock. I don't even know what I was thinking about, but my cock felt electric stirring the juices of a pending orgasm.

"What are you doing?" Molly asked.

Startled, the world stopped as I realized she caught me again. How embarrassing as I'm standing there fucking myself in the shower?

I did not even know what to say as I slowly put the shower head back in the holder. My first thought was "not again" except, she was smiling. I was expecting her to be upset, but that was not her tone.

"Were you thinking about me?" she asked with a wry smile full of dirty thoughts.

Before I could mumble something meaningful she pulled off her robe fully exposing herself to me. All I could focus on were her perfect tits, her nipples hard and begging to be sucked. Her pussy is perfectly groomed, waiting to be licked. She dropped the robe to the floor and moved toward me.

As she joined me in the shower, she stood facing me, her right hand grabbing my rock hard dick. "It's okay!" she said. "I was hoping you would be in the mood because I'm feeling really dirty!" With that she kissed me, still stroking my cock.

"I want you to fuck me!" she whispered in my ear. "I'm ready!" I said to her.

With that, she moved to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. My head rolled back, the excitement of my dick in her mouth overwhelming me. Her tongue danced on my cock as the hot water cascaded on both of our bodies. It felt amazing, and I could feel the urge building deep in my balls. Would she let me cum in her mouth? My legs were growing weak as the electricity in my balls moved towards an all out orgasm.

Molly stopped and stood up. We kissed deeply again. My dick was throbbing. My hands found her ass.

"I want you to fuck me!" she said to me again. "I want you to fuck me hard!"

"Baby, you caught me playing with myself again, so whatever you want!"

"I want to feel two cocks deep inside me!" she said to me, kissing my neck! My mind was racing wondering what she meant by that. We kissed deeply. I was lost in the moment. I just knew that she was feeling more horny than I had ever seen her.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass! Bury your dick inside of me and make me quiver all over!"

She looked at me, deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction. My cock was rock hard and throbbing, so I

was willing to do pretty much whatever. With that, she went back to her knees and started sucking my cock again. I was ready to cum. She looked up at me and said "no, not yet!"

She stood up and opened the shower door. She stepped out. She was fiddling with her robe. My curiosity was up. She grabbed something from the pocket, but I could not tell what. As she returned to the shower, she kissed me again.

"Here, you are going to need this! I want your dick in my ass!" and with that she handed me a tube of lube. That is when it hit me that we were going full on anal. We had played around before but it was not her favorite. Maybe today was different?

She handed me the lube and turned away from me, the water now cascading across her tits. She spread her legs and bent over offering me full access to her asshole and pussy. With my right hand, I reached between her legs running a finger through her pussy lips. She moaned. Her pussy was soaked. I did it again, this time my finger shoving deeper in her cunt. I could not help but to taste my finger. I leaned into her and whispered "your pussy tastes so good!"

For the next few minutes I repeated the cycle. First one finger. Then two fingers. Her pussy juices flowing on my fingers. I rubber her juices onto her asshole. With three fingers in her pussy, she was feeling electric. "Fuck me!" she ordered.

With that, I took my index finger and guided it to her asshole. She gasped as my finger penetrated her ass. I had to go slowly at first. I squirted the lube on her ass. She maneuvered her hips to give me full access. My index finger wiggled deep into her ass. Then two fingers. She was rubbing her clit and breathing heavily. "Don't stop!"

I did not realize how dirty she was feeling until she stood up and turned around. She grabbed the lube and squirted it on my cock and started stroking me. With my cock good and slippery, she said "let's go!" and turned to present her asshole to me. She spread her ass cheeks and I squirted more lube on her asshole, placed the tip of my cock against her and pressed forward. It was tight, but she pushed back against me, almost begging her body to relax.

We worked in and out and slowly guided my dick into her ass. With every thrust, she would scream "Oh god!" letting me know how much she wanted it. Slowly I was thrusting my cock deep inside of her ass fucking her anally. "Oh yes!" she screamed. "That is so good. Fuck me!"

My dick grew harder and bigger as I started to plow her ass. I was losing my inhibitions and growing more confident about what she was feeling. Her hips were rocking rhythmically taking me deeper and deeper. She was loving every minute. The warm water from the shower made everything feel better. That is when she had her first orgasm. Her body shook. Her hands braced her against the wall. Her legs shook. She moaned, and screamed, letting me know how good she felt. That is when I realized this was just the beginning.

As she recovered from her first orgasm, I continued a slow rhythmic fucking with my cock sliding in and out of her ass. I would slowly push my cock as deep as I could, then pause. Then I would slowly

withdraw almost to the point of my head pulling out of her ass. Then I would push it back. Ever so gently I increased the rhythm. Molly was gasping for air, overcome with pleasure. She did not want me to cum yet.

As I pulled out, Molly let my dick slip from her ass. She stood tall and turned to face me. We kissed.

"That feels so good!" she whispered to me, but I want more. With that, she opened the shower door and stepped out. I was puzzled. She lifted her robe and that was the first time I saw it. There on the floor was a massive black dildo. It was at least eight inches long and the girth seemed like twice the size of my dick.

As she grabbed the toy, she turned to me and said "this is my new friend Jake." She opened her mouth and started to suck the dildo. She climbed back in the shower.

"Fuck my ass because Jake and I are going to play with my pussy!"

She turned away from me and spread her legs as wide as she could. Her ass was perfectly aligned and already lubed. I put the head of my cock against her gaping hole. She pressed back against the head of my dick until it slid in. She moaned.

"Oh god that feels good. Take me now! I want this so bad!"

I drilled her deep and started the rhythm of fucking her ass. Insert dick, then slowly pull out. Push dick deeper, then slowly pull out. Push dick deep until she gasps, then slowly pull out.

"Keep going, fuck me harder, fill my ass with your cock!" With that, almost as if I was not there, she took the eight inch dildo and shoved it in her mouth, sucking it like it was my cock. I could not say a word. She was mouth fucking her second cock, most likely pretending Jake was there with us.

After two minutes of deep throat on her toy cock, she moved to her pussy. As she shoved the head between her pussy lips, she gasped. The world paused. She felt electric, but with my dick in her ass, things were tight. Jake filled her pussy completely making her shriek with each thrust. She pushed, then pulled out, then pushed more, then pulled out. In and out. That dildo was a full eight inches, and she was struggling to fit all of it. Her pussy was always tight, but with my dick in her ass, she was already full.

I stopped thrusting long enough for her to get that thing in her pussy. Even though I was buried deep in her ass, I could feel it going in. That was making me horny. Listening to her moan was making me more horny. As she shoved it fully into her pussy, I started thrusting in and out of her ass. "Oh God that feels so good!"

She was controlling the cock in her pussy. With each thrust, the juices from her pussy would make a sopping sound. Her right hand pressed against the wall. Her left hand fucking herself with Jake. She was so wet that once she got going she was fucking herself pretty good.

As I kept thrusting, I could feel Jake pressing against my dick. I never imagined another dick rubbing mine would feel so good, but this was somehow different. I got more and more excited. She got more and more vocal with her pleasure.

I took less than five minutes. "Here it comes!" I yelled to her, warning her of my pending orgasm. My balls were electric and there was no way I was going to stop.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me!" With that I exploded shooting cum deep into her ass. My dick gushed while she just kept pumping that dick deep in her pussy. Her legs began to shake as she built herself to the most intense orgasm. "Oh Jesus. My turn! I'm going to cum!"

I paused long enough to let a massive orgasm roll through her body. I could feel the contractions rolling through her crotch. Her pussy squeezed. Her asshole tightened squeezing my dick. Her legs shook.

When I thought she was finished and in need of a break I pulled my dick out. That made her ass twitch. She was still shaking, her body fully electric.

We stood motionless for two to three minutes, both of us recovering. I reached down to rub her clit. Her pussy was soaked. I put two fingers deep inside. My cock got stiff again thinking about fucking her. Without saying a word, she pressed her hips against me. I pressed the head of my dick on her asshole. She pressed back and my now hard cock slid deep into her ass again. She started pumping the dildo into her pussy again.

Eventually we both came again, this time her dropping to the floor, her legs convulsing with the most intense orgasm of her life. She lay there as I stood over her. The hot water pouring on both of us. I simply gazed at her.

As I helped her to her feet, I told her that was amazing. She kissed me deeply. "Meet me on the bed" she whispered to me. With that, I stepped out of the shower, toweled off, and headed for the bed. I looked back, and I could see that she had pulled the shower wand down and was pounding her clit. Her moaning told me how good it felt. I wanted to stay, but I also wanted to respect her command.

I lay naked on the bed, waiting to see what was next. Molly walked out of the bathroom. My dick was throbbing. She caught me playing with myself.

"I was hoping you would be ready to go again!"

She dropped her robe and handed me the lube. "Your turn!" she said to me. I squirted some lube on my cock as she dropped her robe. She held the dildo in her hand as she climbed on top of me. I held my dick in place. She lowered her hips on top of me. I positioned my dick against her ass. Molly gasped as my head broke through the clasp of her asshole.

With my dick once again buried in her ass, Molly laid back on my chest. I cupped her tits squeezing her rock hard nipples. She slowly inserted Jake into her sopping wet pussy. Two cocks at once. She propped herself up to get a better angle. For the next hour, she pounded her pussy with that large dick. I

thrust my cock in and out of her ass, pushing as deep as I could. Molly moaned, and screamed, and found ecstasy in having two dicks working her over.

I lost count of how many times she had an orgasm. I came twice shooting even more hot semen deep in her ass. I managed to stay hard and kept pounding her asshole, while she rubbed her clit and took all eight inches of her fantasy man deep inside.

Molly could hardly contain herself. She'd yell "I'm cumming" and her whole body would shake. I think it eventually blended into one rolling non-stop orgasm. Over and over her body shook endlessly as she experienced the most intense feeling with two dicks stretching her pussy.

Eventually we stopped. She threw the dildo on the bed and sat up. She paused to gather herself and then sat up and leaned forward. She transitioned to all fours as she slowly pulled off of my cock. As she sat there on all fours, I had a full view of her gaping ass and pussy. I could see my cum leaking from her asshole. She was spent. As she moved off the bed she gave me a kiss. She smiled at me and said "I think I need a shower!"

For the next few hours, we barely spoke. We were both overcome with bliss. I'd walk by and kiss her. She smiled back. We'd kiss again. I could not help but wonder what made her feel so dirty, or how we would ever top that.

PS: it took about two days but I finally asked about "Jake". Turns out that the tupperware party she attended was more than just tupperware. That's where she found Jake.