Feeling Glad All Over

Story Info
Young Roger satisfies an older woman.
3.4k words
4.36
19.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Glad All Over

'And I'm feeling, (boom boom), glad all over - yes, I'm a (boom boom) glad all over. Baby I'm a (boom boom) glad all over, because you're my-y-y-y-ine.'

As the song faded away, I slowly awoke from my dream of being only 19 again and listening to my friend Harry's record collection at his house. Also in the dream were Harry's mother, Gladys, and another boy named Pete who hung out with us sometimes.

This record was a big hit at the time, and Pete and myself would secretly smile and pull faces at each other because of a joke we had found in the title. Harry's mother was known as Glad, (an abbreviation of Gladys), so we joked that the lyric, I'm feeling glad all over, meant 'I'm feeling Gladys all over'.

You will have guessed by now, that I am old enough to remember that wonderful era of exciting new pop music that appealed so much to us teenagers. Those songs recorded by Elvis, The Beatles, The Stones, The Who, Dylan, Paul Simon, et al, easily beats most modern pop music, to my mind. On the other hand, you might not know what the hell I'm talking about.

Harry's father had left home for a younger woman, some years before, which left Gladys a divorcee with a young son. She was a full-bodied busty woman in her mid forties at the time that I got to know her, and was always good fun to be with.

She would dance around the room to the music, and sometimes Pete or myself would join her in the dance. The exertion usually left her breathless and with a heaving bosom that always attracted the attention of us horny young men.

On one occasion, when she and I were making coffee alone in the kitchen, I put my arm around her waist as we stood by the percolator. She laid her head on my shoulder for a moment then quickly moved away to arrange the coffee mugs on a tray.

Nothing was said about this moment of intimacy, but I wanted to take it further so I contrived to be alone with her whenever the opportunity arose after that. An opportunity did arise some weeks later during another visit to her house, when I followed her into the kitchen to help make the coffee like last time.

'You are very helpful Roger.' She said. 'Your mother is so lucky to have you around.'

'I'm just happy to help whenever I can.' I replied with a smile.

'Well there is something you can do for me right now if you would?'

'Of course, I'm always very willing.'

'I want to get something from the top shelf of this cupboard, but I feel very nervous about using the step stool. So would you just hold me as I climb up please?'

'But of course' I replied, as the mere thought of touching her made my cock twitch.

'Hold me round the waist now'. She said, as I helped her climb onto the step stool.

With both my hands around her waist, the lyrics of 'I'm feeling glad all over' came to mind, while I secretly revelled in the feel of her soft mature body through her clothes. You will probably have guessed, dear reader that by now my 19year old mind was in turmoil, and my cock stood rock hard in my pants.

Looking up at her, I saw that her raised arms made her prominent breasts thrust out even more. I had to struggle to control a powerful urge to touch those lovely firm tits that lay so easily within my reach.

'I'm coming down now'. She said.

I helped her down while still holding her round the waist, and then I dared take the opportunity to kiss her full on the lips. She quickly stepped back from me, looking flustered and wide-eyed in surprise.

'What do you think you're doing Roger, I'm old enough to be your mother?'

'I hope I haven't offended you Glad, but you are a very attractive woman, and I just couldn't help myself.' I mumbled contritely.

'Well, thanks for the compliment.' she said patting her hair. 'But you are a bit young to want an old woman like me, don't you think?'

'You're not old, and I've wanted you for a long time.' I said with an unexpected mature confidence.

I noticed now, that she was gazing with some interest at the obvious bulge in my trousers, which I made no attempt to conceal.

She hesitated for a time before quietly saying. 'You are very forward for a young man your age, but I need time to think about this. And you must promise not to mention a word to absolutely anyone.'

'I promise.'

'Good, then we shall see.' She said, as she turned to walk away.

I left it for a week before calling round supposedly to see Harry, but in reality to talk with Gladys and learn what she had decided. Harry let me in and we talked about pop music for a while. When I casually enquired if his Mum was home, he told me she was due back anytime soon.

Gladys arrived soon after, and greeted me rather coldly I thought, which made me wonder if she had rejected my advances. She went into the kitchen and busied herself for a while, putting away her shopping, then came into the lounge where we were sitting.

'Harry, would you pop down to the shop and buy some milk as I forgot to get some?' She said.

'Ok Mum, do you want to come with me Roger? Harry asked.

'Why not go on your own Harry, as I have a task that I want Roger to do.' She replied.

'Alright Mum, I won't be long.' He said as he left the house.

After he had gone, we just stood looking at each other for a while in silence.

'Well, what have you decided about us?' I quietly asked.

She stood looking down at the floor for a long moment then lifting her head, and with a big grin she opened her arms wide, and I knew her answer.

I immediately went and took her in my arms and we kissed for what seemed an age.

When we broke away, I said. 'Harry will be back soon so we need to discuss when and where we can meet.'

'I can come to your apartment Wednesday afternoon, if that suits you?'

'Yes of course it suits me.' I replied.

'That's great, but I can't wait till then to see what you've got here for me.' She said, as her hand lightly brushed the bulge in my trousers.

'Let me show you.' I said, as I opened my fly and lifted out my fully erect cock for her to see and feel.

'My oh my, what a beauty.' She whispered, as her delicate fingers closed around my throbbing erection.

She began gently frigging my cock while I raised her skirt, and let my fingers trace the outline of her mature pussy through her slightly moist panties.

'I can't believe I'm doing this with a 19 year old boy.' She murmured.

'And I can't believe I'm doing this with a beautiful mature woman.'

'Who is old enough to be your mother' She groaned, as my fingers found her clit.

We indulged in this delightful naughtiness for some time until she said. 'We must stop this, Harry might come back at any moment.'

I reluctantly dropped her skirt and struggled to put away my unruly member. Then we kissed deeply again for a while.

'When Harry returns you need to be doing the task in the kitchen that I mentioned earlier,' She reminded me.

When we entered the kitchen she pointed at the window blind that I could see was hanging at an angle.

'Is this blind problem and Harry's milk errand, just a ruse to get rid of him by any chance?' I asked with a grin.

'Of course not.' She replied as her face reddened.

'I thought so' I nodded.

'Now where is the step stool that I need to get to that blind?'

I had already climbed up and fixed the blind before Harry returned with the carton of milk, but I pretended to be still fixing it as he strolled into the kitchen.

'That's all sorted now Glad.' I called out, as I got down off the steps.

'Thanks Roger I knew you could fix it, as you're so good with your hands.' She replied with a mischievous grin.

Wednesday arrived at last, and I had a permanent erection all morning as my mind conjured up sexy images of the mature woman I was about to meet. By the time my doorbell buzzed at around 2.30pm I was in a fever of anticipation.

'Hello you gorgeous boy.' Said Glad, when I threw the door open, and she came into my open arms.

We kissed passionately in the hallway and I had to fight the temptation to bend her over and fuck her right there. After a time I led her to the lounge where we sat on the sofa and continued kissing for an age.

She eventually stood up to take off her coat and I saw she was wearing a light flowing skirt and a white silky top that emphasised the shape of her breasts and nipples through the material. Her tan coloured stockings and black shiny shoes showed off her long shapely legs, which together with her bright red lipstick and dark hair arranged in a ponytail, made her look like a young girl.

She presented a vision of feminine beauty that would arouse any horny male to lust after her. I found I was so enchanted, that I had to tear myself away from gawping at her, to remember to offer her a drink.

When I made our drinks, we sat cuddled up together on the sofa making small talk.

'I must tell you Roger that I've seen how you look at me whenever you're round at my house, and I have a pretty good idea that I know what's going on in your mind too.' She said with a smile.

'Oh, and what might that be?' I asked in pretend surprise.

'Well the way you look at me says that you want to undress me, and indulge in whatever naughty fantasies you might have.' She replied.

'Well as it happens I do have a naughty fantasy that I want to indulge in right now.' I whispered in her ear.

'Oh and what might that be.'

'Well you know the title of the record, Feeling Glad All Over, don't you?'

'I ought to, seeing as you play it so often at my house, but what's the connection?'

'The clue to my fantasy is in the title.' I answered.

She seemed baffled for a few moments then she started laughing hard, as the penny dropped.

'Do you mean feeling me all over?' She eventually gasped through tears of laughter.

I grinned and nodded in response.

'Well I know that most young men are highly sexed and they might well have fantasies about feeling a woman's body all over, but that is really funny.'

'Young men do have such fantasies, especially this young man.' I replied.

'Really, and is that what you want to do to me?' She whispered.

'I would very much like to feel you all over, if you will let me?' I answered with a smile.

Gladys sat for a while with eyes downcast, and with her cheeks turning red.

'You can if you want to.' She murmured shyly.

'I want to, so stand up for me and put your hands on your head.' I replied in a soft voice.

Slowly she stood then raised her arms to place her hands on top of her head, as instructed.

'Like this you mean?'

'Yes, just like that.' I answered.

I now stood and wrapped my arms around her from behind. Then I began kissing the back of her neck, while my eager hands stroked her hips and thighs through her clothes. She soon began to tease by wriggling her bottom on my cock that was pressed hard against her.

Reaching my hands round to cup her breasts for the first time, I heard her gasp as I squeezed and stroked her firm unfettered tits through the silky material of the blouse. Her nipples soon stiffened in response to being rolled and gently pinched between my fingers.

She laid her head back against my shoulder, and groaned aloud while I continued teasing her tits and dry humping her big womanly bottom from behind. We were both highly aroused by now, and breathing hard with excitement.

'I like a man who takes control.' She panted in my ear.

'And do you like being told what to do?

'Yes very much so.' She murmured.

Stepping back a little, I moved my hands to begin stroking and squeezing her big soft bottom for some minutes. Now I really was 'feeling Glad all over'.

'Raise your skirt and open your legs for me now.' I whispered.

Gladys immediately bent to grasp the hem of her skirt then straightened and held it to her waist while parting her legs for me. Still reaching round from behind I began stroking her thighs above her stocking tops and then I got a pleasant surprise.

My seeking fingers had touched her bare slit, and I realised she was not wearing panties.

'You're a naughty girl Glad.' I murmured, as I fingered her moist labia.

'And you're a naughty boy who prefers girls without panties.' She sighed.

'Does this naughty girl like naughty talk? I whispered, as her pussy lips opened to my gentle probing.

'I do, and shall I tell you one of my fantasies?' She sighed,

'Of course, tell me.' I replied.

'Well I hope it doesn't shock you, but I like to talk dirty while being fucked.'

I was standing behind her, so she couldn't see my surprise at hearing such explicit language from this demure housewife. It's the kind of reaction I might have if I heard my mother or sister speak like that.

'Well, that suits me because I also to talk dirty. Dirty talk like this in fact.'

I then began to whisper depraved filthy things in her ear, while my fingers continued caressing her wet pussy. Gladys listened to me for a while, and then to my delight she turned her head and responded with her own depraved whisperings.

'You really are a sexy bitch aren't you?' I murmured after a few minutes.

'I like to be a sexy bitch when a man wants to use me.' She replied.

She moved away a little, then turned to face me, and we stood kissing for a time while I continued squeezing her tits and tweaking her nipples through the silken material.

'Take off your blouse and skirt.' I demanded.

She began undoing her blouse buttons with trembling fingers and took it off. Then she pulled down her skirt to reveal her stockings, suspenders and shoes. I eagerly drank in the sight of this part dressed mature woman, standing there shyly, with downcast eyes.

'Put your hands on your head again.' I barked.

She immediately complied, as I moved beside her.

'Now bend over and stick your bottom out.' I demanded.

She meekly bent forward, while my eager hands stroked her big womanly bottom.

Then raising my right arm, I spanked her bare bottom until it began to glow pink.

We were both breathing heavily now.

'My husband never did this to me.' She whined as she stood and gingerly rubbed her sore bottom cheeks.

'Perhaps your husband never realised how submissive you are.'

'That's because he never asked me how I want to be treated.' She murmured.

'And how do you want to be treated?

'I want to be well fucked like the hot bitch that I am.' She whispered after a long pause.

'Does this hot bitch want to play with my cock?'

'I would love to suck your big hard cock, then slide it deep inside my cunt, you dirty bastard.'

'So you want to be fucked by a young boy like me?' I teased.

'Yes, Mummy loves being fucked by young boys.'

I now quickly opened my fly to release my huge erection then stood there and trembled with exquisite pleasure as her soft hands expertly stroked and fondled my straining cock. My pre cum creamed her delicate fingers as she did so.

'I want to taste this gorgeous cock.' She murmured, then she knelt down and guided it between her red painted lips. Her sucking mouth soon brought me very close to coming.

Now I grabbed her hair then pumped my cock in and out of her mouth until, throwing back my head, I yelled 'I'M CUMMMMING' as her sweet hot mouth sent me over the edge.

Looking up at me, she opened her mouth wide, so I could see my come nestled on her tongue then she made a show of swallowing it.

'You liked that didn't you?' She said with a sly grin.

'Fuck yes.' I panted.

'I did too, and I love the taste of your come.'

I flopped onto the sofa saying 'I need a little time to recover but I'll soon be hard enough again to fuck you.'

'Oh yes please Sir.' She answered in a little girl's voice.

Some time later and with her help, I again achieved a full erection.

It was less frantic now, as I bent Gladys over the back of the sofa and slid my cock deep inside her for the first time, while concentrating fully on giving her pleasure. We resumed whispering more vile filth to each other as we indulged in a lovely leisurely fuck.

'Oh I just love fucking with you' She panted after a few minutes.

'And I love fucking you.'

'You can fuck me any time you want to.' She whispered.

This seemed to set her off, because she suddenly yelled. 'FUCK I'M CUMMING.'

'SO AM I.' I groaned, as the last of my come squirted deep inside her cunt.

Sadly, my encounters with Gladys are long in the past, and I am now living in an Old People's Home where I spend my time watching the birds as they feed outside my window. She and I continued to meet secretly for many years after that, whenever we felt the need to satisfy our passionate urges.

Glad used to joke that she made a man of me, and I totally agree. In fact I would argue that every young man should have an older woman like Gladys, to guide him in his sex life. Like she did with me.

Some of my fellow residents here probably think that I sleep a lot, because I often sit with my eyes closed. They would be shocked if they knew that I'm not asleep, but re-living fond memories of my sexual encounters with the ladies I have known in my life. I will be forever grateful to them for the pleasures shared and for their joie de vie.

My adventures haven't quite finished yet though. This lecherous old man has managed to persuade one of the female staff members here, to indulge me in my little foibles from time to time. Her name is Trudy, a married lady in her 40s, who is rather plain looking but quite obliging to an old man and his naughty whims.

Trudy delighted me recently by letting me play with her substantial tits, but only outside her clothes. I can't wait until her next visit though, because she made me a promise of sorts.

'You are a very naughty boy Roger, but if you are good, I just might let you suck on my nipples the next time I visit.' She whispered as she was leaving.

I'm pretty sure she will do what she promised, and I hope that in due course I can take it further by persuading her to take off her panties, and let me finger her sweet pussy.

But that story is for another day.

It's important to set yourself some goals in life, don't you agree?

Wish me luck.

The End.

Please scroll down and select a rating star and/or leave a comment. Many thanks for reading this story and for your feedback.