Feeling Lonely?

Story Info
A long day and a shared hotel room leads to a great night.
2.4k words
4.38
23.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jonnnn. I'm... feeling lonely," she purred quietly.

Despite her efforts, I heard her little message and gave Jon a knowing look. My wife Julie smirked too.

Cara was clearly not aware that we knew what this "code" of hers meant: she was horny. In the past, this little phrase resulted in Jon's swift disappearance from our voice chat server to take care of his wife. But at the moment, no such option was available.

I had met Jon early on in college and we hit it off right away. In those days, many late nights were wasted on Call of Duty and Everquest 2. Cara was his girlfriend at the time but went to a school across the country so she would visit sporadically over the years but never for very long. As a result, it wasn't until after college that I really got to know her. She was always pretty quiet but had a good sense of humor and a cute little smile. Nice body too.

Being a friend's significant other, I occasionally wondered what she was like in bed. Now, it was never more than a fun little fantasy to think about from time to time. Though as the years went on, there was a few interesting tidbits of info from Jon. Especially about how she would get "lonely" and demand his immediate attention.

Today, we were on our way back to our hotel after a long day at Comic Con. Despite an extensive search in the months leading up to the event, we were only able to book one hotel room for the four of us with two full beds instead of a single king or queen. And it wasn't even close to the venue! In practice, the walk back was probably two blocks too long for all of us. Especially on top of a full day of exploring the venue. As a result, we all collapsed onto our respective beds when we finally walked into the room.

"My feet," Julie dramatically declared, "are never to be used again."

We all laughed. My wife was like Cara in many ways. Shy but with an excellent sense of humor. Intelligent and easy to talk to as well. Honestly, the fact that she looked like dynamite in a tight dress was actually a bonus. Gazing down at her on the bed, my eyes lingered on her breasts for a few extra seconds and thought about how lucky I was to have her here next to me.

I saw something move in the corner of my eye and looked up to catch a glimpse of Cara whispering something in Jon's ear. It was clear that her "condition" hadn't changed. After that long day, I couldn't blame her. I was feeling a little frisky myself. But it was late and Jon had just turned on the 'Scott's Tots' episode of The Office and, frankly, who could feel sexy during that?! So we all settled into our beds and laughed together at the incredible awkwardness. One by one, we dropped off to sleep until the room went quiet, except for the lights and sounds of the TV.

------------------

I awoke a few hours later and the TV was still on, playing yet another set of sitcom reruns. The buzz of the laugh track echoed through the room and I could faintly hear the characters shouting nonsense at one another.

But there was another noise. A rustling from across the room. I thought at first that one of our friends was a restless sleeper. But then I heard a giggle, followed by some whispers that were indecipherable over the TV.

Julie was sleeping soundly in front of me, on her side facing me. I adjusted myself slightly to peer just over her sleeping body and towards the other bed in the room. Thankfully, the light of the TV was more than enough to see what was going on.

Cara was on top of her husband, considerably less dressed than I had last seen her. All that remained now was a sleek black bra and matching panties. She leaned forward and kissed her lover, whose hands found their way back to her shapely ass. Jon gave it a squeeze, prompting a muffled squeal from Cara. Sitting up, she reached her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra, revealing a pair of perky tits that I'd guess were C cups in the dim light.

And at that, I was done just being a voyeur. Between my own cock now begging for action and the show going on across the room, there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep. Gingerly, I nudged my wife. She stirred slightly but thankfully not enough for our friends to notice. Another nudge and Julie groaned sleepily. I hushed her as quietly as I could. She opened one eye and looked at me, angry and confused as to why I was interrupting her precious sleep. I pointed towards the other side of the room subtly.

"Had to wake you," I whispered, still pointing over her shoulder. "Don't move."

Both of her eyes were open now and looking at me quizzically. Across the room, things were escalating and thus becoming a little more noisy. There was some shuffling, a few more whispers and then Jon moaned loud enough to be heard over the TV.

"Are they...?" Julie asked, eyes widening.

I peered over my wife once more. Our friends were both nude now and Cara's hand was wrapped around her husband's cock, stroking slightly. She smirked up at him, swaying her ass in the air. Her face drew closer to his package as she opened her mouth, letting her tongue slide along the underside of his shaft. Jon moaned again as Cara wrapped her lips around the first inch or two of him.

"Wow she's... uh," I stammered. "She just started going down on him."

Julie looked back at me, dumbfounded. I decided to just go for it.

"Are you interested in some fun yourself?"

My wife shifted slightly at the question. It was clear that the situation at hand had affected her too.

"So what if I am? Are we just going to start going at it over here?"

"Sure," I replied. "Why not? That's what they did."

Julie paused. The faint sound of cock sucking could be heard from across the room as she contemplated. I silently hoped that the added sound effects would help nudge her in the right direction.

"Alright," she said at last. "Let's do it."

Almost immediately, I felt her hand on my crotch under the covers. Maybe she was even more turned on than I thought.

"Well you're ready to go," Julie teased as she slid her hand down the front of my boxers and grabbed my rigid member.

I nodded.

"The question is: are you?"

I reached out and pulled her close and into a deep kiss. Her other hand wandered to my ass as things heated up. She was always a fan of it and gave it a nice squeeze as we embraced.

"Why don't you check and see?," my wife whispered, daring me to explore her body as well.

I obliged, sliding my hand down the front of her pants to find her already soaking wet. She was more than ready to go. She was begging for it. I rubbed my hand back and forth, prompting a squirm. With two fingers, I parted her labia and quickly found her clit. This time, my efforts earned a full fledged moan, the first real sign to our friends that we were entering the fray. Julie spread her legs a little more, encouraging additional exploration.

"You really want it, don't you?"

She nodded, eyes locked with mine.

I dipped a finger into her wetness. And then added another. She adjusted her position even further, allowing me full access to her pussy under the covers. I slid my two fingers in and out of her slowly, unable to believe just how slick she was. Finally, I began to curl my fingers up, dragging them across her g-spot.

"You want me to fuck you, right?"

"Mmmm YES," she moaned, the time for stealth clearly gone.

I kissed her deeply, still stroking her from the inside. Our tongues darted around desperately.

"I need you," I urged. "I need you naked. Now."

I slid my hand out of her and felt my wife already pulling her panties down her legs. I removed my own clothes in a flourish and resumed focus on Julie as she unhooked her bra, revealing the large, supple breasts that I loved so much. I took both into my hands immediately and began kissing her neck with earnest.

"Oh my god," my wife moaned again. "Just fuck me already!"

A louder moan from across the room drew our attention. Cara had climbed on top of her husband and, hands on her own tits, had just lowered herself onto him. Julie and I stared as Cara released her perky tits and began to bounce up and down. She leaned forward and Jon's hands went to her chest instead, rolling her nipples between his fingers. Cara glanced our way, smirked, and then turned back to her husband.

Now it was definitely time to get down to business ourselves. I climbed on top of Julie and positioned the head of my cock against her wetness. I slid in easily and she moaned as she quickly accepted my entire length.

"There we go," she said quietly in my ear. "Fuck yes."

I pumped my hips slowly, enjoying the feeling of her velvety snatch enveloping my member. Pushing myself as deep as I could once more, I kissed her sweetly. Julie ran her fingers through my hair as our bodies were well and truly entwined.

I broke the kiss and gazed down at the ravishing woman beneath me. Her eyes were shut tight, focused intensely on the feelings she was experiencing. I was still taking it slow so she could feel every inch of my cock as it entered and exited her. Each long thrust I took prompted another moan from her lips.

"YES! OH YES!"

Across the room, Cara was still on top of Jon but now she had leaned forward even further, allowing her husband the freedom to thrust upwards rapidly. She was... loudly voicing her approval. I took a moment to be impressed by my friend's stamina. It's not easy to fuck a woman that hard and fast for this long without cumming. Especially when she was being as vocal as she was.

I felt Julie's hands grab my head and turn it towards her once more. The look in her eyes told me that she wanted to kick it up a notch. She had been checking out the action on the other bed and had become... inspired.

So our pace picked up and things quickly became a blur. The hotel room was a cacophony of sound; moans and dirty talk mixed with the sound of four bodies rhythmically smashing together. I was fucking Julie missionary and looked over to see our friends enjoying a "prone bone." Seemingly the next minute, Julie's on all fours and Cara is riding her husband's cock once again.

The sexual haze continued until Jon's urgent voice broke through.

"I'm gonna cum. Oh man Cara. I'm gonna cum."

Jon had been on top of his wife and he quickly pulled out and starting jerking himself off. Cara, wasting no time, sat up. She stuck out her tongue and squeezed her tits while looking up at her husband, daring him to explode.

Jon groaned and the first spurt of cum shot from his dick and landed on Cara's cheek. Another quickly followed, and then another. Some landed on her outstretched tongue but most covered the rest of her face with long white strands of ejaculate. Jon loudly exhaled as his pleasure finally subsided. I could see his cock pulse a few more times, now dribbling cum onto Cara's chest. She leaned forward a bit more and took the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking hard on the juices that remained.

Now, I had experienced a lot of different stimulus that night but it turns out that watching one of your best friends cover his wife with cum is an incredibly effective one. I could feel the pressure building in me even faster than before. Perhaps Julie could feel it too, as she wrapped her legs around me while I pumped in and out of her. She got on rhythm too and soon she was fucking me just as much as I was fucking her.

"Don't... stop," panted Julie, as I could feel her start to reach her climax as well. Her snatch got even slicker as she came, pawing at my chest with her hands. I glanced towards our friends, who were watching silently from their bed. Cara still was covered in Jon's cum.

"Here I come!" I shouted as my cock hardened and shot it's first blast of cum deep into my wife. Another quickly followed as my balls emptied deep inside of her. All the extra buildup and stimulation meant that this was a good one for me too and I quickly lost count of the number of heavy pulses of cum I released. Once I was finally spent, I slumped on top of my lover in exhaustion.

------------------

It seemed like several minutes before either couple moved a muscle after that. I rolled off Julie, who was ready with a tissue to stop the flow of cum from her pussy staining the hotel bed sheets. Cara toweled herself off and started to put her clothes back on.

Jon and I got up at the same time.

"I was... going to wash my hands," he said sheepishly.

"Same," I replied.

We both walked into the large bathroom. Jon started washing his hands before looking over at me.

"Sorry I couldn't help... watching. Julie was... wow," he said, voice muffled by the running water.

He stepped aside, leaving the water running for me to wash up as well.

"Speak for yourself! Cara was all over you," I shot back as I soaped up my hands. "She always like that?"

"Oh yeah," he replied and shook his head. "She can be a real handful."

"Well," I laughed as I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, "At least she's not 'lonely' anymore."

"I suppose so," chuckled Jon. "And the extra company was nice too!"