Feelings of Inadequacy: Minh Rose Ch. 09

Story Info
Final chapter of Feelings of Inadequacy: Minh Rose.
3.5k words
4.4
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam Smith was already inside, waiting.

"Took you long enough!"

Her voice was stern but not angry.

"Misa solly! Fix makeup, look good fo wok!"

"Though I like the initiative, we appreciate punctuality more..be on TIME"

The madam realized that the point may not get across if she used big words like "punctuality" midway through her sentence.

She motioned for Misa to sit down on the bed. The room was much nicer than her own. The walls looked as though they'd been freshly painted. Carpet adorned the whole floor and at the center was a heart shaped bed. The lights were colored red which added a warm, romantic feel to the overall ambience.

There was a third person yet to be introduced present in the room. In the corner stood a short, Asian girl, not older than 25. She had long hair styled in pigtails and was wearing something remotely resembling a school uniform. Madam Smith introduced her as Lexi. Despite her appearance, Lexi spoke in a perfect southern accent. It was almost eerie hearing her talk, almost like a poorly done voiceover in a movie.

"Lexi here will be teaching you how to behave like a horndog whore. If you have any questions or inquiries, you direct them at her. And in case there was any doubt about the level we expect from you.."

The madam snapped her fingers and Lexi's whole demeanor changed, almost like a sleeper agent being activated. She wasn't brainwashed or anything, just well trained...

"Hello mista! I love you long time, sucky sucky! Me love white man!"

That's more what one would expect from her at first glance. She was much trashier and more vulgar than even Misa was. It was of course all an act, an incredibly well performed one at that. Had life dealt her a better hand, perhaps she would've found herself performing on Broadway or even the bigscreen.

After the little display, the madam snapped once more allowing Lexi to drop the act.

"Now that you know where the bar lies, I'll leave the two of you to it"

Immediately following the madam's departure, Lexi's aura shifted once more. Though this time it wasn't a character or role, it was her attitude. Suddenly SHE was the main bitch, the boss.

"First off, don't even think that your old ass has ANY chance of becoming the favorite Asian around here, that's just not happening!"

Apparently there was a hierarchy amongst the whores that was divided into groups. There were several categories of women in the brothel, within which there was a struggle for position. Lexi's popularity and skill was probably the reason she'd been handpicked for this specific task. They didn't get a lot of Asians now adays, so the numbers were running a bit slim.

"Secondly, that hair is just not gonna work. The makeup also has to go. Go get yourself cleaned up, you're not on the streets anymore"

Lexi pointed to a sink in the corner of the room, there was also a shower and various different hooks and rings for very..specific kinks.

Misa walked over to the sink and began furiously rubbing her makeup off. She'd spent a lot of effort on it too! Not to mention it was out of her OWN KIT. Quite frankly, she was offended. She was being shouted at by this pip-squeek who'd probably only been in the business for a couple of years, let alone a whole lifetime like Misa. No matter, she wanted the Madam to be happy and would play ball for now.

"The first rule of the Horndog is that you do not speak of the Horndog. I know.. It's cliché, but that really is the first rule. You probably already know, but prostitution is ILLEGAL in this state and you don't want word to go around too much. We have a specific clientele, and the club and the work we do in it are largely a secret.."

Misa just stood and watched Lexi with curious eyes. She understood nearly none of what she'd just been told. There was a bit of a language barrier, and Lexi wasn't too good at explaining things at a tempo befitting of Misa.

Lexi of course noticed the blank expression on her face.

"Don't. Speak. About. Horndog. Understand?"

That much was within Misa's ability to comprehend. She gave a slight nod, though she also picked up on the condescending tone in Lexi's voice.

"From what I've gathered, you're a bit of a one-trick pony. Usually it's expected from the ladies that we're able to appeal to a few..tastes. I don't see that being an option with you though, so you just keep doing that..trashy Asian whore thing you have going on"

"Me no trashy!!"

Lexi once again forgot to dumb it down for the rookie. All Misa was able to understand was the insult towards the end. They were words she'd heard quite a bit during her "career" in the states. Ever since she arrived in the country her customers seemed to be very like minded and racist.

"Whatever you say queenie, just remember to play the part when clients are around. Speaking of clients, one of my regulars have agreed to take you out for a spin... At half price"

Misa didn't even have time to complain as the client in question shuffled in. He seemed very timid, as if it was the first time he'd ever been to a brothel in his life. Hadn't Lexi already informed that he was in fact a regular, Misa would've for sure thought he was inexperienced.

"Hey, you must be the new girl.."

He didn't even look her in the eyes, they were glued to the floor instead. He fidgeted with his fingers as he spoke, obviously being very uncomfortable.

"Don't warry, mista West is only shy with new peopre. Yu rooove to be roud with Rexi, don't yu mista West?"

Lexi's whole demeanor changed once "Mr West" walked into the room. She was right back to work-mode. It was the only persona Mr West was familiar with anyways, for all he knew Lexi was no more than an uneducated Asian immigrant. She did her best to soothe him into the situation, stroking his shoulder and back.

Once Mr West's posture eased a little Lexi let him be and sat down somewhere in the corner of the room. Misa hesitated, not really understanding that she was supposed to take over.

"Why yu stand still? Silly whole. Go help Mista West!"

Finally Misa realized what the deal was and began seducing Mr West to the best of her abilities.

Her hips swayed in a near exaggerated manner as she walked up to the gentlemen. He was clearly not too comfortable with other women than Lexi, but Misa took it as more of a challenge than a hindrance. She wanted to prove to Lexi that whoring was more than just good looks and youthfulness after all.

"You so strong!"

Her hands traveled up Mr West's forearms, continuing to the biceps and finally ending at his chest. He was by no means built well, in fact, he was rather skinny. Misa did however know that building up a client's sense of self worth and masculinity made them act more assertive. Assertive customers usually opted for the more expensive offers as well as taking advantage of more of them which of course lead to better business..

It didn't take much more flattering for Misa to notice cracks in his protective shell. He began feeling her back, letting his hands drift along her sides and down to her hips. Once he grabbed hold of her ass with his slim fingers, Misa leaned in for a hefty French kiss. Mr West was careful to begin with, but got into the rhythm soon enough.

As they exchanged spit Misa's hands explored his body further, first feeling up his thighs and eventually his crotch. To her satisfaction his cock was rock solid and seemingly ready to take things to the next step. With the very same hand she managed to unbuckle his belt and unhitch his pants.

"Me so holny fo you, Misa show you gooood time"

Misa whispered into his ear softly before kneeling down in front of him. Her face was already filthy with her own spit as well as his, perfect for the sloppy yet expertly performed blowjob that ensued.

Her technique was flawless having been perfected after years of serving the working man. Mr West was clearly enjoying himself when his moans on occasion got louder than Misa's mouth as it devoured his member hungrily. Her pierced tongue slithered along the shaft, letting the metal glide alongside it.

She could tell that the job was nearing finished as her subject began bucking his hips ever so slightly. Mr West grabbed the back of Misa's head and forced her to finish him off on her final breath of air. She damn near choked on his massive load which he'd obviously built up over quite some time now. Staying professional she didn't let it show though, she simply swallowed and looked up at her patron with a grin.

"You taste soo good mista! Misa want cock in pussy now! Please!"

She loved her job. Sometimes she found herself enjoying it more than what the customer did. That didn't mean that Mr West wasn't having a good time though, he was having a blast along with her. Speaking of blast, he asked if she was fine with him coming inside.

"You cum insie? Is okay! Me on the pir!"

Mr West scrunched his nose for a second in hesitation before he realized that "pir" was her best attempt at pronouncing pill.

"Glad to hear!"

Meanwhile Lexi stood by in the corner, observing. She felt a little defeated seeing how quickly Mr West, her most loyal customer had turned around and come to enjoy Misa's services. She'd spent several sessions and hundreds of his dollars trying to get him to loosen up with her. Misa had managed to do it in thirty minutes..

Back in the center of the room Misa grabbed Mr West's hand and escorted him to the bed. She got on all four just at the edge of it which allowed him to remain standing at just the perfect height to take her doggy.

There was something animalistic about the way he fucked her. Even Lexi found it odd seeing the usually reserved man behave so..primal.

"You're so loose you fucking gook! Finally some authentic Asian cuisine!"

Lexi couldn't help but take the comment personally. He was obviously referring to her as she wasn't actually raised in the east. She believed her performances were good enough to fool even a connoisseur of eastern beauties, but apparently Mr West had managed to see through her bravado.

Misa was in heaven, it'd been a loooong time since she was fucked so thoroughly. Her mind practically went blank from the stimuli. Unfortunately it was all over in what felt like a flash to her. Her pussy was quickly filled to the brim with Mr West's potent seed. She'd lied about being on the pill too. Her only goal was to "defeat" Lexi by giving her regular the time of his life. Safe to say; Mission accomplished.

She was far from satisfied though. Despite having come twice during the session, she still wanted more. Good fucks were hard to come by now adays, most of her usual clientele consisted of insecure men with a bad case of yellow fever and a knack for coming before she ever reached an actual climax. Of course this meant that she'd become quite proficient at faking orgasms. That usually only made a small difference in terms of potential tips, not that any of her regulars had the disposable income to give anything over the bare minimum.

Mr West seemed as though he was different. He was dressed nicely, smelled of expensive cologne and was actually clean. Misa totally ignorant when it came to the world of expensive brands, but only from feeling the fabric of his suit she could tell that this guy made some serious money.

That was precisely the reason for why Lexi stepped in and called it a day, though both Misa and Mr West appeared as though they were far from finished. Too bad, Lexi had all the power here and KNEW that if she let this go on for too long, she just might lose her biggest customer if she hadn't already.

She sent Mr West on his merry way, making sure that he booked at least one new appointment with her on his way out the door. Then she turned to Misa. The new girl, or woman rather, had done well to impress on her first mission. Unfortunately it was the wrong situation to perform as Lexi didn't take the competition lightly.

Safe to say it came as a shock when Lexi appointed Misa to the gloryholes. It was by far the lowest paying job available to the whores at the Horndog. Usually it was reserved for those who were either sick or pregnant, or even both. Misa did of course not know this and didn't think to protest. She diligently followed Lexi down the hall and into a dark room with multiple holes in the wall. One was positioned at about head level if she kneeled, two others were on either side of that, perfect distance for her hands to reach.

Lexi left her to it, letting her perform oral sex as well as jerking off copious amounts of cock until the clock struck 1, at which point the traffic became non existent and she was relieved of her duties.

While Misa had been sucking and jerking for hours upon end Lexi had gone behind her back and given a fairly unflattering review to Madam Smith. She'd claimed she was unprofessional and clumsy. That Mr West had a miserable time and that she had to step in to make it worth his while. It was all a hoax, a lie that the madam unfortunately didn't see through. She assigned Misa to the glory hole for the remainder of the week with additional "training" under Lexi's supervision until she was finally fit to work.

Misa didn't take the news that she'd be working at the gloryholes lightly. She was a major nymphomaniac and craved a good fucking every now and then, even mediocre sex would keep her semi-satisfied until something better came along. Working at the gloryholes meant that she'd probably be going at least a week without proper sex.

After her duties at the gloryhole were done for the day she took a shower and headed to her room where her things awaited her, which included her phone with a ominous message..

*It's the seventh day of your new life and the last day of our service! Please check the options you would like to retain going into your new life. We've also kindly supplied additional non-mandatory perks for you to enjoy permanently! Pick at your own discretion..*

The characters on her screen might as well have been moonrunes to Misa as she didn't know how to read English. She frantically tapped on the various boxes, ticking some and unticking others all willy-nilly. When that strategy failed to get her anywhere she tried dragging. Eventually she managed to scroll to the bottom of the extensive list where a big green button was sat. It simply read "confirm", a word Misa was actually rather familiar with as she'd seen the same exact combination of letters at the ATM's whenever she joined a client to retrieve payment.

Expecting there to be some sort of monetary gain from clicking the green button, Misa clicked on it without as much as a second thought. Upon clicking it she was immediately taken out from the app, upon further inspection it became evident that it was in fact no longer installed on her device. It was gone, presumably forever.

No matter, Misa couldn't even remember what the app was used for anyways. If she couldn't remember, how important could it really have been? Not pondering the question too much, Misa instead went to bed exhausted from her first day at the brothel.

The following morning Misa awoke as usual in her tired bed. There was no need for an alarm as the heat woke her up much more reliably. The humid and warm air in southern Vietnam at this time of year was unbearable, especially with her apartment's lack of an air conditioner.

The apartment itself was as tired and worn down as her bed. Most of her stuff was either already in the apartment when she moved in, or something she'd dragged in from the street.

The twenty two year old girl had a habit of taking a cold shower both before and after "work". Work being walking the streets where the tourists went in hopes of making a quick buck, or dong.

It was much more luxurious to work in the brothels instead of streetwalking as there was a constant stream of well paying customers and regulars. Those very brothels usually only hired the finest women, those with pretty faces and curves. One could argue that Misa had a fairly attractive face. It was her bony body and total lack of breasts that sabotaged her chances at working in an establishment. Her lack of education and even primary school also further restricted her options.

What little cash she did earn was spent on paying rent, buying what groceries she could muster as well as clothes and accessories that may assist her work.

Right after coming of legal age Misa had actually been quite popular thanks to the grotesque sex-tourists who preferred the younger ones.

Being young and dumb, Misa had spent pretty much all she earned on tacky clothes and other non-necessities. The only remnants of her golden days were the various tattoos and piercings that adorned her body. She'd also been fortunate enough to book a session with the only office that could supply lip fillers and injections. Her repeated sessions made for some rather luscious and permanent dick sucking lips, and that they did..

Speaking little to no English apart from the "sucky-sucky five dolla" and "me love you long time" she didn't actually understand any of the English tattoos she'd gotten. They were mostly vulgar sentences and words. Words like fuck hole tattooed above her vagina, and cumdump just above her breasts. The artist that'd done her work clearly understood the task but decided to interpret it in the most vile of ways.

In addition to the crude tattoos of a foreign language, she also has some motives adorning her collarbones, upper back and shoulder blades.

After several visits to the same parlor Misa had gotten her tongue, navel, nose, eyebrows and both of her nipples pierced. They actually did serve her well in acquiring clients at the time, but have over time began working against her.

Not only was her skin covered in sleazy tattoos, it was also very tan from walking the streets outside all day in skimpy clothes. Her skinny body, tan lines, tattoos and piercings all played a part in making her look like bad news. One would be hard pressed to not assume that she was riddled with STD's and other nasty things. Misa was fortunate enough to have stayed clear of such things, though it was probably only a matter of time before she caught one with her rapidly declining standard in the types of customers she took on.

After her cold shower, Misa got dressed in her standard work attire. A cut pair of incredibly short daisy dukes, a red crop top, fishnet stockings and a pair of flipper sandals. Notable was her lack of underwear, not that she needed a bra with the excuse for breasts she was carrying anyways. The less clothes she wore, the less it'd cost to replace if her client felt particularly feisty.

Bright colors adorned her face after she finished applying what little makeup she could afford. Her short hair was styled in pigtails which in combination with her short stature served to emphasize her still somewhat youthful appearance.

Sweaty already before the day had began, Misa sought to wait for clients to appear in the comfort of shadows as yet another heatwave washed over the country.

Some three hours in, Misa was approached by her first customer of the day. A repeat customer who paid slightly better than her other clients, despite being fairly mundane in the stuff he wanted to do. His strangest kink was for her to talk dirty before, during and after sex. It seemed to turn him on immensely whenever Misa tried to speak English with her broken accent and restricted knowledge of the language.

As the man came closer Misa stepped out from the comfort of the shadow and greeted him before they went to their usual spot.

"Hiyaa mista Clalk! You wan sucky sucky? me love you loooong time.."