All Comments on 'Feelings That Drive You Crazy'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

I don't know what to think about this story! There were no winners in this case.

5

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

What happened to change his wife from the lovely person portrayed to a crazy woman? She changed from a loving, decent person to someone who thought she could have a lover while keeping her husband. Why and how could she think that was acceptable? I gave a high score because you are good writers but like your last story there is little or no explanation as to the change in a main character's personality.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
As expected

Well written interesting story. Ok if you suspend belief for a moment but it's a work of fiction and a good one too, thank you.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
As soon as Rachel realized what had been done to her, all that she had to do . . .

. . . was act sane. That’d get her released quickly enough, because the government doesn’t want to keep paying for her. And you don’t need to ‘chip’ patients; she would have been fingerprinted, and identical twins don’t have identical finger prints.

I’ve known a couple sets of identical twins, and it really doesn’t take much observation to tell them apart. The staff would have noticed that fake Rebecca looked different, and Mary would not have been fooled.

So, yeah, some suspension of disbelief is required for this story.

But then there’s Rachel’s killer statement: she was screwing Mick because her husband just couldn’t take care of her in bed. In this story, he just ignored that, but that’s the thing that would really drive any man crazy.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
But I will say one very positive thing

That line, “As long as you keep fucking me like you hate me,” is awesome. The idea of hate sex is a major turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

Love the sister switch. I would have kept her there and kept my mouth shut.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
@lujon2019

Fucking someone who doesn't have his/her full mental capabilities is rape.

That would make you a rapist.

...

You know that, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very original

Original and entertaining. Asa minor detail -I would have liked more details on why wife disrespected him. Overall very good

Thank you

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Weird

Who are these crazy people?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
A better man than me

Kyle is one hell of a MC: to think of and execute the PERFECT BTB, one he could definitely have got away with... yet have enough forgiveness and morality in himself to not only let his worthless wife out, but to confess to his 'crime' and serve prison time for it? Yep, 'dude is walking with the angels, even after what he did! Very doubtful I would be able to do that, especially given the way Rachel treated him, after she got caught. Bitch would have rot in that institution, if she was married to me.

Rachel is a prime example of why so many men are afraid to get married, nowadays. The woman had what seemingly was a perfect marriage, yet she went out of her way to destroy her family... and nobody knows why. Not even her - she admitted it herself in court! What chance does any man have in having a solid marriage if the one they chose as a life partner turns out to be an untrustworthy slut, out of the blue, without any reasonable explanation backing up such an U-turn? Hell... maybe Kyle did Rach a huge favor, 'cause she actually needed to be institutionalize!

I get why Mary may have huge issues with her ex son-in-law... but, I would hope she'll eventually acknowledge that he really wasn't given much of a choice, and they will mend their relationship, which was actually quite sweet throughout this story.

Honestly... that was one hell of a BTB! Totally understand why he couldn't keep it going, though. And yeah - those kids WILL need therapy, for their parents' nonsense, but, especially, because of their mother's obviously defective genes. 'Sure wasn't how I pictured this story ending, but I ain't mad at it.

Once again, good job, author, and thanks for the share.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

A clever twist to a familiar plot. I agree with Tajfa about wanting to know what suddenly transformed the wife into the spawn of hell. Maybe she did inherit some of her sister's insanity?

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago

Very clever bit of story telling. *****

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

@MightyHorny

By that logic she should be allowed to masturbate as she doesnt have the mental capacity to understand she is raping herself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spoiled by the ending

What Rachel did is a crime that our defective society decadently fails to punish. If you rob a bank and, after you are imprisoned, start saying you are really, really sorry, no one is going to commute your sentence. Rachel deserved what she got. Letting her out was not a "moral" act. While the boys might have missed their mother, she had betrayed her family and was planning it's utter destruction. By doing what the imbecile MC did, he put the children in her hands and ended up separated from the boys.

For some reason authors here seem to feel a need to virtue signal. Very few can write a story in which true justice is done (in fiction you can do that even though the legal system in reality is profoundly corrupt and unjust). As in this case, the MC gets sentimental and has to demonstrate he is "nice". I'm not saying that Rachel should have been boiled in oil, but her sentence should have been to remain in the institution until the boys were 18. Frankly, what he did to her by institutionalizing her was far more humane than what she had planned for him.

Finally, going to the police was unnecessary. He could have conspired with her to have her demonstrate a recovery. They can't hold someone who doesn't present a threat to herself or others.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
That was fun!

It's highly improbable, but that's what made it fun. Well told.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 4 years ago
Amazingly creative and entertaining, as always!

Well worth the wait, PPPE!! Another gift of your classic, original and honorable art. The characters and environments were well defined yet allowed the story to flow almost too quickly (can read this type of work all day!). Thank you and keep them coming, please!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@MightyHorny, You're confusing fiction with reality. While I have no doubt that it DOES happen, as I'm sure someone will point out to me, the number of loving wives/husbands that get hit with the Martian Slut Ray is relatively few.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Interesting but confusing. Certainly different than your usual fare. The initial story concept was different and interesting.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Should of

Left the cheating bitch in the psych ward. Let her off too easy. Especially with her threat. 5 originality

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

Loved it. Five stars

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasalmost 4 years ago
Interesting -- but

I didn't like him going to jail.

Would rather have had a resolution where he gets new identities for himself and his boys and flees, leaving a confession to get Rachel released.

Or maybe he takes the boys to a country with no extradition, while leaving a confession note to free Rachel. He allows her to visit and each hate one another at first. Eventually, each realizes they hurt the other enough and try to fake it, living together for the kids. After a while, they remember why they fell in love and they actually do make it, returning home as one, if not happy, at least intact, family.

Anything but what you wrote. Sorry, I despise seeing the guy punished for standing up for himself against a horrible mean person.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Chips

As someone who dated an identical twin woman for a few years, I can vouch for chipping.

I know at least two sets who are chipped and one set of guys who are tattooed. This was done to prevent a mix up in all cases.

Great story!

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 4 years ago
Original fun read

Quite clever.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Weird But Good

That was well done but got a bit lost from prom to that ending.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why didn't he go back to Rachel?.Surely she had learnt her lesson and the boys need a father and stable home life.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Innovative

More innovation from M&M! This plot experiment works reasonably well as long as the reader remembers this is fiction and fantasy. Perfect logic and legal actions that don't violate the laws of every one of the dozen countries that support Lit is not a prerequisite to a fun story. Keep 'em comin'!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Thought it was a pretty good story. Certainly was novel. He got by with something really underhanded, though she certainly deserved it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
gave it a 4

I would have let her ass die there. In the end he pussied out. if you go that far...you go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Different. Interesting story. This stood out to me:

"Rachel was a wonderful mother, and I'm sure she'll continue to be one in my absence."

After I read it, something was teasing me in the back of my mind. A little memory. What was it this wonderful mother was doing again while her very young son was in the hospital? Oh, right, destroying his happy home by fucking her lover and lying to everyone who cared about her. Then threatening to "divorce rape" his father if he didn't allow her to continue whoring around. A real "Mom of the Year" candidate, here.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Love the deviousness. Nothing like making marriage adversarial

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'd have left her in the institution

He should have told the boys that mom was, in fact, whacko.

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years ago

OK, "'I exchanged some figures, for my benefit'" is a funny line. I would have preferred, however, for him to have kept the cheater in the mental hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For me, it was a 5 until he decided to fall on his sword for Rachel. After that, it was a 1. So averaged it out to a 3. While I understand the author's point was the MC's conscience, he didn't need to destroy his own life. What he should've done is have Rachel sign a divorce decree granting him full custody and no alimony or child support either way, and then he could have engineered her escape.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

I think I would have just killed Mick, the lover. Would have been a lot simpler. Great story Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only act more evil than adultery is murder. This woman was also basically enslaving her husband. She was a cancer that needed to be removed from society. If he can’t kill her, then prison or an asylum is the next best option. That way she can’t corrupt her children or anyone else with her vile attitude. Absolutely should have left her there with a clean conscience.

ZK

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

Depressing⭐️⭐️⭐️

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Not bad, depressing but not bad. I was expecting the MC once he had a crisis of conscience to either get his wife out by convincing her to fake being her sister but sane or to try to make it look like the hospital effed up causing the switch rather then owning up to his "crime". 5 stars, enjoyable.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not many nice people in this one. Maybe the kids, it no one else. Still a n interesting plot, and pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not take the boys and move far, far away? Guilt? Rachel was a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weird weird weird nothing more to say (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha What an inventive creative story.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - this was government sanctioned torture - a very sad story - with no redeeming qualities.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

A very interesting story, I saw that you could have successfully taken it down the reconciliation rout but didn't. It wasn't really a happy ending, but then neither is life.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should of had the kids DNA checked. May the twins did the switch before one of them fried their brain on drugs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, I like the fact this author explores different angles. Most stores on Lit, are a variation of the same old thing. So I appreciate that. It was also very realistic, that he did not have a sexual relationship with the wife, after the fact. My only question here is, once you made the decision to do it, WHY would you put your freedom into jeopardy by getting her released? At the end of the day, he still us going to end up a part time dad, once she gets a new guy. And I don’t believe he only got 24 months in the slammer for falsely committing his wife. I gave it 5 stars, because it was a great read.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Rachel would NEVER be released on my watch!!!

CaptFlintCaptFlintabout 2 years ago

Diabolical! Nicely done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start, poor finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missing payback on Mick

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5 stars. moreandmore is almost always a good read. The only problems I have with this story are minor. EXCEPT, why release Rachel? Having successfully pulled it off; retaining his boys, keeping his assets AND dignity - why??? ALSO, why did Mick get to keep his dick? Why???

All said though, I enjoy good fiction, and this author delivers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fuck Rachel

Let her rot.

I feel sorry for poor Rebecca. Don't do drugs kids!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Leaving Mick unmolested was a wimp move. I don't get how he ends up as such a minor figure in his sons' lives after his release from prison. He has just as much right to the family home as the slut does. They're not divorced. In retrospect, he should have killed her during one of her twin's home visits and framed the twin for the murder. The twin is already locked up, after all. Much neater solution.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

It was a good story - but very sad. A lot of lives were ruined just to fuck some kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was well written like almost your work, but the ending was very disappointing. The husband turned complete pussy and gave up everything he had fought for. It also sucked that the boyfriend walked away Scott free.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Well that was really interesting. Funny how we punish ourselves more than anyone else ever could. Guilt trips are always there unless you have morals at all or you are a sociopath. Well written story at least his ex to be sort of saw the errors of her ways. Over forty years ago I was married to one a bit like Rebeca or was it the other one? anyway it the less crazy one, depending on your point of view. Never got ant threats out of her but she did want to go out and see what was out there and then asked: "Can I come back if it doesn't work out? Crazy huh? 5 stars

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Mick still needed punishment. Revenge is best served cold. It would be very cold, and he wouldn't see it coming. It would still be very satisfying.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Wish I could do that to my two cheating ex-wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should've left Rachel right where she was. She deserved it

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

like the concept of locking up the non crazy sister for revenge.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well that’s put a smile on my face, nice plot, good characters

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Different in a twisted kind of way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It just didn’t work for me. All partners were wrong and no one won. So, only a 3* this time although I love your usual stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely love that he was able to get her into an asylum in place of her sister. She absolutely deserved that and being totally helpless after being an arrogant intitled bullying slut must have driven her nearly really insane. Im pretty sorry that he came to his senses cuz i was sho that she was going to be sane and sorry and repentant until free and then was going to butcher him while leaving him alive but cockless, ballsless and crippled in some way, blind maybe? In an asylum it would be difficult for her to even kill herself. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the premise, but I wouldn't have ever confessed, if I were him. If caught, I would have said that I got confused about who was who because they are identical twins and were both acting crazy.

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Lost

I'm lost,Rachel's note says she still loves him,yet when he is released from prison he doesnt go home to be with her and the boys.His self exile seems odd, as it limits the time with his sons.Also whilst they both are dating,there is no mention of a divorce.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Pretty twisted, but interesting. She left him no choice....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The natural thing to do would’ve been kick the mother out of the basement & move in as a roommate to be closes to his boys. Guess he really didn’t love them all that much. Pity.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil7 months ago

I am indeed still fucking the girl I took to prom, which was in 1968. It is a slightly sore subject with her, prom, as I do not really recall her prom dress, but do vividly recall the dress the girl we doubled with was wearing. Outlaw garment!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Needed a little payback on Mick to be complete.

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

The ending saved the story!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

I thought he was going to invite mom from the basement into his bed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The only act more evil than adultery is murder. This woman was also basically enslaving her husband. She was a cancer that needed to be removed from society. If he can’t kill her, then prison or an asylum is the next best option. That way she can’t corrupt her children or anyone else with her vile attitude. Absolutely should have left her there with a clean conscience.

ZK

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

You’re right, but I’m still fucking the girl YOU took to Senior Prom…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was way too surreal for me. BardnotBard

TheMTOneTheMTOne3 months ago

I enjoyed it. Not what I would have done, but are they ever? 10/10

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This one leaves one with a sense of inevitable collapse of relationships. Her motivations to two time her husband were unclear, which perversely, made them clear. I don't get women like that. They have a partner, someone they claim they love but then tell them they're going to get their strange on the side and there's nothing he can do about it. I understand men who cheat, they're absolute shits, and they know it, but women seem to think they're still the same nothing different. Like the rules don't apply to them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought it was very good until he confessed.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Good story. A little out there but enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Crazy but creative. Hard to imagine pulling g that off in the real world but hey it is fiction. Rachel was a bitch but didn't deserve that. Of course he wa ready to murder her. In the end just get the divorce and move on. Doubt she and Micky woukd stay together long. Eventually she remarries. He has his kids to think about. His marriage was dead. No point in trying to keep it limping along. But then again that is real life. The author's story is much mooted clever.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Pretty far out there! Fun, nonetheless.

\

Incidentally, in 2020 (the year of this story's submission) there were a lot of nutcases loose in the country.

With a severe shortage of available institutions to house them all, I understand it, we relieved(?) the situation by deciding to send the worst ones (but, not all) from each of our own areas to the city most familiar with handling a surplus of lunatics -- DC. ( <-- Note: these are not MY initials)

Yep -- I'm one of those who remained behind! ;-) DH (<-- THESE are mine)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...

SIMILAR Stories