Feelings That Drive You Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For our first date, since Stacy was returning from a business trip, we agreed that I would pick her up at the airport and then go out for dinner and dancing. Ten minutes after we met, I knew she was Stacy Gibson, my stood-up prom date. As my long flowing locks had been replaced with quarter inch stubble, Stacy did not recognize me. In prison, long hair can be pulled to inflict incredible pain, so becoming nearly bald was a necessity.

I did not need to press very hard to get Stacy into my bed. Divorced, and too busy with work to start a relationship, she was horny as hell. After round one, I thought I'd twist the knife. I was slowly massaging Stacy's clit, refusing to go fast enough to trigger an orgasm.

"Is your maiden name Gibson?"

Stacy tensed up, but kept her legs spread.

"It is Kyle. Have we met before?"

"More than that. I asked you out for Senior Prom" as I increased the pace of my clit manipulations. I bit lightly on her very long and hard nipple.

Clamping her hand down on mine, the tone of her voice turned hard "When I saw your name, I almost didn't respond, because I still hate you. But your picture convinced me that it wasn't you. And now my body betrays me. Quit fucking teasing and get me off, asshole."

I fully expected Stacy to flee after I finished finger fucking her to a bed bouncing orgasm. Instead, she crawled back into bed after using the bathroom. We fucked all weekend long, with her reminding me how much she still hated me.

During one of down times, Stacy pressed about my past.

"Well I spent a little more than a year in prison."

There was more than a little fear in her face "For what?"

"Oh, you know, some white uniform issues."

"It's called white collar crime. What'd you get caught doing?"

"I exchanged some figures, for my benefit."

"That's called embezzlement. Never thought you'd turn out to be a bad boy. I still hate you Kyle, but you have a nice package and seem to know how to use it. Can you pick me up after my next business trip in two weeks?"

"As long as you keep fucking like you hate me."

Marriage will never again be something that I'll do. Seems like things are working just fine the way they are. Not many can say they're still fucking the girl they asked to Senior Prom.