Feet can Get You in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while, but I released her from the pull up bar and I think we helped each other to the bed.

After hanging from her wrists for so long I gave her a neck and shoulder massage. She moaned all the way through.

She went quiet after that and we lay there recovering, then asked me the question. "What was all that stress relief with Debbie about really, please you can tell me."

I lifted her arms and said. "I saw the same marks on Debbie's wrists. I think you are correct, she is playing away from Phil whilst he is away." I ran my fingers around her lips where the ballgag strap had left marks. "And she had these as well."

She sprang up. "With whom?"

"Wendy."

"You're sure?"

I told her the whole sorry tale.

"I am going to get my revenge. And I think Phil should know she is cheating on him."

"What about Wendy?"

"I don't know yet, if she is breaking up a marriage she gets it as well, but I don't know how."

At that point we were too tired to talk and fell asleep.

Over tea and toast in the morning Mel said to me. "I loved what you did last night, your foot rubs are fantastic, and what you did to my shoulders after being tied up was wonderful, how did you get to do that?"

I told her all about Jane and the massage lessons.

On our second cup of tea Mel said in a serious tone. "I agree with you about letting Phil know if Debbie is cheating. And if you think it's Wendy, I think I can help. We work together. Would you mind if I had a chat with her? We don't want to go barking up the wrong tree?"

I told her I thought that would be a good idea.

We spent a pleasant day just doing stuff together. I thought I would test her. I got a blowjob whilst watching the highlights of the Test Match cricket. I had to look in the newspaper the following morning to see what the score was. Bugger.

Mel got to my house just after six on Monday. She had another small suitcase. Was she moving in piece meal? The conversation over dinner was very interesting. She did have a word with Wendy, and yes it was Wendy Debbie was having an affair with, but it wasn't quite that simple.

She told me the story. Wendy was getting fed up with having the piss taken out of her for being gay, she couldn't help who she was. She managed to see Debbie going into a hotel with a workmate of hers. They weren't walking close or holding hands or anything like that but the way he kept on looking at her aroused an interest in Wendy. So, she followed them in, they stayed quite separate until they went into the same lift. Just after it left Wendy pushed the button to call the lift back down. It only went to one floor and came back down. She waited, they left together, not so discreet this time. Kissing before they left the hotel. She did a bit of digging and found out who he was, Mark Winters, married with two children. That would be typical for Debbie. She couldn't just fuck up her own life.

Wendy asked Debbie to pop round to her house and see her. When she got there, she told Debbie everything she knew. When Debbie was alone and did not have a crowd to play to, she was generally very quiet but this time she started having a go at Wendy. Wendy could take no more. She slapped her around the face, grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her over the back of the sofa and started slapping her backside. Debbie stopped struggling. Wendy pulled her tights down and started slapping her bare backside. When he could smell that Debbie was getting aroused. So, she felt her lady parts and they were wet. This was something Wendy hadn't expected.

Wendy took the opportunity and threatened to tell Phil about her affair and tell her affair partner's wife if Debbie didn't eat her out. It had been a long time.

Wendy then blackmailed Debbie for her to stop seeing the bloke from work and service her instead. However, there was something we didn't know. Wendy's peccadillo was also dominant in the bedroom and the reason she hadn't found a girlfriend was she couldn't find a submissive. So, she now blackmailed Debbie into being her submissive gay lover.

I loved the irony.

Mel told Wendy that she was going to tell me everything. Wendy replied that she had been expecting a visit or a call after she saw what I did on Friday.

Wendy didn't think she was at marriage breaker, because Debbie had already stepped over that line with Mr Winters, and was in fact helping, as they would only do it when Phil was away, so hardly any chance of getting caught.

Until Debbie upset someone, like Dave.

I really didn't know what to do with what Mel had found out. I gave Wendy a phone call, I thought she was expecting it. She knew I wanted to get revenge on Debbie. We came to an arrangement. I could out Debbie as long as Wendy was kept out of it. She had met a girl that she might have feelings for, they had played a bit and it seemed to be working. I told her I would keep her out of it, but I couldn't say what Debbie would do.

Next Friday was going to be dirty.

We all got settled in on Friday evening. We were on about our third or fourth drink, Debbie was holding court again as usual waving her arms around, she'd already knocked over one glass of beer, fortunately it was nearly empty when I said to Phil. "Flipping heck she's so loud, do you have to gag her when you have sex?"

"I have thought of that, but I don't know how good it would be."

"Well, you could always ask her gay lesbian lover, I'm sure she could tell you."

Debbie's face was a picture, her mouth hung wide open, and I think it was the first time she stopped talking all night.

"Yeah, that might be an idea, do you know who she is?" Phil laughed. I did not look at Wendy, but Debbie did.

"No, I don't but I'm guessing from the marks on the side of her mouth last week the ball gag was pretty tight."

Phil wasn't laughing, I didn't think Debbie's mouth could get any wider. It would take a really big ball gag.

I looked at Debbie. "From the marks on your wrists and ankles last week I'm guessing your lover must have tied you up pretty tight as well. When she had that cock gag strapped to your mouth was she facing you, or facing the other way so you could look up her asshole?"

Phil was starting to smile, he thought this was all a joke.

Debbie not so much she had lost all the colour of her face and was looking around worried. Phil thought this was me getting my revenge. Oh no, the next bit was my revenge.

"Of course you could always ask Mark Winters the chap she's been shagging. I wonder if he has to gag her as well.

"She was seen." I said in a serious voice.

I think the mention of that name hit home. Debbie burst into tears and held her hands to her face. Phil grabbed her wrists and pulled them away from her face, looked at her and shouted. "I fucking warned you anymore and you're out."

He stood up and just walked away, Debbie ran after him. I don't think it was going to do her any good.

"Fuck me." said Mike.

"I'd rather not, that's Kaz's job, right. My round I think."

Epilogue

Phil and Debbie ended up in counselling, I'm still not sure they're going to make it. She doesn't try to be the centre of attention so much these days. She can be quite a nice person.

Kaz and Phil sorted themselves out.

A couple of weeks later we met Wendy's new girlfriend, she seemed nice. I gather she's moved in with Wendy. I'm sure they're having lots of fun. It certainly seems like it.

Me and Mel, well yes, she was moving in piece by piece by stealth, I gave in and told her to bring the rest of her stuff. A couple of months later she was a bit edgy on Friday night. I thought something was coming but had no idea what. The two double Gin and Tonics she had was a bit of a giveaway. The girls were all coming back from the loo. There was an expectant air about the place. As she reached me in the middle of the pub, she got down on one knee. and said. "You proved your love for me enough to forgive my mistake, I want to spend the rest of my life proving my love to you. Will you marry me?" She pulled the ring box out and opened it and inside were two identical wedding bands.

"Yes my sweetheart I will."

She then pulled another ring box out of her pocket. And held it out to me. "Then you might want this. I went to every jeweller in town, gave them your name and asked which ring you had bought. I got a £100 discount."

I took the engagement ring out-of-the-box and slid it on her finger. She smiled at me. I dropped the engagement ring box on the floor and stamped on it.

We won't be needing that again.

The end