Feet can Get You in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. Nice to see you all again, how are you all?" There was a mumbled reply.

Mike was with Kaz this time, I could tell he knew the story.

I looked at Mel. "Didn't take you long to move on and replace me then."

Mel looked down at the table.

I looked at toilet man. "Be careful what you tell her, don't tell her any secrets. She will share them with her friends here. Anything a little odd that doesn't fit in their narrow-minded attitude they will laugh at you, take the piss, ridicule and belittle you. And she will join in the laughter. Leaving you feeling this big." I held up my hand with my thumb and forefinger about 1/4 inch apart.

They all looked chastened.

I pulled my phone out. "Okay, let's have a last happy photo of my former friends."

I lifted it up, took a photo. They didn't look happy at all. "Let me send it to you."

They were all still quiet. I heard their phones go. Kaz looked at hers and went white and said. "Oh Shit."

"Mike, you may want to look at that." I said. It was a short video clip I sent to everyone, not the photo.

The clip was of her holding the hands of a man across a table. I knew he would recognise the man as a work mate of hers. I knew Mike didn't like him.

Mike had a thunderous look on his face.

"I have more if you wish?" I told him.

"Yes please."

They were all ready, I just pressed send.

Mike looked at them, he just got up and walked away.

Kaz rushed after him. "Honey, it's not what it looks like." She was right, it wasn't.

I just looked at Debbie as if to say, 'You're next'.

With that I turned and walked back to my table where Jane was waiting for me.

As I sat down Mel was beside my table. "Dave I'm sorry. I was wrong. Please can we talk, we haven't talked since that night."

We had not. I had shouted, she had cried, but no talking.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend, it's a second date. I work with him."

"Well, you had better ask Jane." I indicated the lady sat next to me. I did not let on who she was.

"Jane, excuse me. I am sorry for being rude. My name is Mel. Dave is my ex, we had a falling out. I was stupid, it was my fault. Would you mind if I talked to him for a minute or two in private."

Jane still had her cute, gentle central European accent, she had lived here a long time, but still had not lost the twang.

"David is taking me to dinner, but you ask nicely, how could I refuse, however we have table booked. I give you five minutes." But she didn't move, that kind of upset Mel a little. The pub was crowded, there was nowhere private.

"Dave, I am sorry, but I may need more than a few minutes, can we have a coffee sometime soon please?"

I had missed her, but I was still pissed at her. I lost £100 returning the ring. Not to mention a life with the one I loved.

I made arrangements to meet her in a coffee shop in town tomorrow.

She apologised to Jane again for being rude and headed back to a much quieter table.

We could hear shouting outside, sounded like Kaz and Mike. Seeing pictures of your wife walking into a hotel with another man can do that. It was completely innocent. The photo was a fake, a very good photoshop. I was in the software business, I knew people who could do that sort of thing. But the clincher was the date time stamp was when Mike was away for a few days. 'Properties' would confirm the date/time stamp too.

The seeds had been sown.

Jane said to me. "She is very pretty. And polite too. She learn her lesson. You take her to dinner now, you take me next week?"

"She has her date."

"Oh, he just walk out, alone."

I took Jane to dinner, then back to the massage parlour where she let me practise on her with a foot as well as a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage.

I met Mel for coffee in town, she was early and had a drink waiting for me.

"You asked for this, you start." I said gently. She did look good, sad but good.

"David, I am sorry for what I did, I regret it every hour of every day. I was stupid, I got carried away with Debbie's stories and wanted to go one better. It was totally fucking stupid of me. Worse, I didn't realise what I had done until I was in the taxi on the way home."

Her eyes were full of tears.

"Okay, I accept you are sorry, but it didn't take you long to move on?"

"That was Graham, he has been helping me at work, I've not been doing well since, well, I don't get foot rubs." She smiles sheepishly at me. It was cute. "It was just a thank you dinner, I think he was hoping for more. He is a nice chap, but he isn't you. I don't think he will talk to me on Monday."

"Okay I accept your apology. The floor is still yours."

She reached across the table and took my hands, I let her hold them. "I want to get back together. I screwed up and I want to prove to you how sorry I am. I will do anything, please."

"What do you mean by anything?"

"You name it, I will do it. Except for another person."

I was expecting this was what she wanted, so I had things I wanted.

"Never see Debbie or the crowd again."

"Yes." She said instantly.

She answered very quickly, almost as if she was expecting that request.

"I thought you might ask that of me, and I have to say I will miss them, but if it is a choice between them or you, it's you every time. And to be honest I think I need to separate myself from Debbie. She has taken to trying to influence Kaz. She did that to me that Friday night, I didn't see it till it was too late. Sorry.

"We couldn't find you, it was like you disappeared off the face of the earth, we knew you were around because your car kept moving. Where did you go?"

"Nowhere, I just watched for you and waited till you left. I had some cold wet evenings."

"We decided to leave you alone to see if you surfaced. You did with that lady, she seemed nice." She hesitated. "Are you an item, am I too late?"

"No she is my teacher, if you had not taken the piss, you would have benefited from what she is teaching me."

She took a drink of her coffee. "Please can we try again. I promise I will not do anything like that again. What is in our sex life stays between us." She looked abashed." You could have let on what gets me off and got your revenge. Debbie would have had a field day. I know you, you wouldn't do that to someone you love. And I won't do it to you ever again.

"Please sweetheart, give me one more chance, you won't regret it."

I had already decided if she was contrite enough I would take her back and see how it turned out. She had offered anything except another person. I wondered how far I could push it.

"What do you call anything, you've already told me what you won't do. And I agree with that. But what else."

I think I tipped my hand that I was going to say 'yes'. She smiled. "I liked it when you rubbed my feet when I was wearing stockings. I will wear stockings all the time where appropriate, they are not the thing to wear to work, but you can have a veto. I will do whatever, whenever and wherever unless I am ill, because I trust you not to embarrass us.

"Blowjobs, bum sex, bondage, dressing up, latex, leather, role play, outdoors, anything. What do you want?"

"You've thought about it then?"

"Yes, I thought about what I would do to get you back and it is almost anything. You name it."

"I don't know yet, but I am sure something will come up."

"Good." She said with a smile.

"I have a request, well two actually. Will you rub my feet tonight? I am wearing those nice stockings you like and if you wish to put your hand over my mouth, I won't complain.

"This one is quite difficult. After what you did last night I think you have seriously damaged Kaz and Mike's relationship, maybe even divorce."

I didn't want that. I wanted to teach Kaz a lesson, Mike would be a little collateral damage. He was tough, he would get over it. But this wasn't right. "Okay, I think I can sort that out, but she was holding his hand. The other was a fake. I will tell Mike what to look for."

I sent Mike a text. 'Phone me. It's important'. I didn't want to just phone him out of the blue, he was probably upset with me.

He was on the phone straight away. "WHAT?"

"Sorry man, I've caused you more problems than I thought. The photo is a fake. There are clues in there. Open it up for me and I will tell you where to look."

I pointed out that the date and time clock behind the reception desk was different from the date time stamp on the photo and if you looked closely at the watch on the man's wrist it was over the shirt cuff and the time was different again.

He was a bit calmer now. "What about the video?"

"Sorry mate, that is real. But they didn't leave the restaurant together." I wasn't sure about that.

"Okay, thanks, I think. Look sorry for shouting."

"Not a problem mate, I deserved it. I'll buy you a beer when we see each other again."

I hung up and saw Mel was on the phone, she showed me the phone, she was talking to Kaz. She told her about the fake photo, she had obviously overheard me. She then told her that I told Mike she had not left the restaurant with the bloke.

"I know him, he is a smooth, good looking git. Spends his time trying to get into married women's knickers, it's a game to him. I just hope he didn't succeed with you Kaz."

It went quiet on the other end of the phone.

"Kaz, please tell me you haven't."

The reply was quiet. "No. Please don't tell Mike."

There was nothing to tell Mike.

"I'll see you tomorrow for coffee, I'll be round at yours at two." She hung up.

"I think you touched a nerve with Mike, I think he already suspects something is going on between them. He has been a bit off these last few weeks. Shit."

We finished our drinks. Mel reached across the table. "Please can I come home with you; I need a hug after listening to Kaz."

We did go home, she got her hug, a foot rub and a cuddle after making love.

"Can I tell Mum and Dad we are back together?"

"Yes, and the crowd. I need to buy Mike a beer so I will be there Friday."

"Okay. Thanks."

She leapt out of bed and went to her phone. "Mum, It's all fine, nothings wrong. I am at Dave's place." She looked at me. "Yes we are back together." There was a pause, she looked down a bit. "No mum, I think it's a bit soon for that. See you later."

"Is she planning the Engagement party?"

"No asking if I was moving back in. You heard what I said."

"I did, but you had better bring a toothbrush back next time you visit, and some underwear."

A smile lit up her face.

We arranged to meet next Tuesday, she wanted Monday after work, Graham may be a challenge. But I was having my final lesson on Monday. She was seeing Kaz tomorrow and would let me know what was happening. I went to bed a happier man.

Mel went home in the morning to collect her toothbrush.

The crowd beat me to it. There was a knocking on my front door at one o'clock. And there they all were. Bearing gifts. Debbie was in the front as soon as the door was open she spoke. "Dave I'm sorry that was out of order taking the mickey out of you like that. I will never mention that again. What you and Mel do is between you."

I wondered if my actions with Kaz had her worried?

Debbie held out a bottle of red. I was more interested in the slabs of beer that Mike and Phil had. Kaz had a bottle of white and Wendy was holding some flowers. Mel had a small suitcase. Far too big for a few bits of underwear and a toothbrush.

I invited them all in, there was little else I could do. They were all very apologetic and promised never to do it again. I believed most of them. The afternoon went well. Wendy found a vase for the flowers and then accepted a glass of wine. Debbie, Mike, Phil and I caught up with what had been happening over the last few months. Mike had won a bit on the gee gee's. Phil was going away again next week. An overseas trip this time to Belgium. Wendy sipped her wine, and she was her usual quiet self, just adding the out comment when asked. Debbie never stopped talking, I tuned her out.

Mel and Kaz went outside to look at something in the garden. They were out there for quite a while. I don't think anybody noticed. Well Mike may have done.

They all left just about four leaving Mel and I to clear up the mess, that was about normal for this lot. They seemed to think everything had turned back to how it was.

One of them was wrong.

After we had cleared up Mel asked if she could unpack. I followed her upstairs, she knew where to put her stuff. There was plenty of space. She had only brought a toothbrush, toothpaste and underwear. Lots of bras, knickers, suspender belts and stockings. She looked at me and smiled as she put them away. The last thing she took out was her leather gloves. I told her not to put them away.

We had an early night, we both had a lot to catch up on, no kink just making love. As we relaxed in our post coital bliss Mel told me about her chat with Kaz. It appears my intervention with the fake photo and the video clip had averted a disaster in her marriage. She had been considering having a one night stand with the bloke from work. Debbie had been egging her on and would cover for her. But when Mike saw the video clip the game was up and she came to her senses. Mel confided in me, but she thought Debbie might be running around on Phil.

I hadn't thought of that

Phil would not make our next Friday get together as he would still be in Belgium and return Saturday afternoon.

Did I want to involve Mel in my revenge on Debbie?

Mel had followed where Debbie led, but it was Mel's decision to do that.

So, not for now.

With Phil being out of the country for a few days it would be ideal to see what Debbie got up to whilst he was away. If she was cheating on Phil, now would be the time to catch her.

I did not bother with her during the day, she would be at work, but I wondered what she would do in the evening, she was not the sort of person to be alone or just sit and watch telly unless it was something specific she wanted to watch.

On Wednesday I followed her to Wendy's house after work, she walked. They are friends, which seems sensible. Saves cooking for one person. Although Wendy was a Vegetarian and Debbie was not. Wendy is still between partners. However, Debbie had never once visited Wendy when I followed her the last time I did this. Perhaps I missed it? I couldn't watch her all the time. I waited a couple of hours in case they went out, but they didn't so I went home and carried on working.

I followed her the following day, and again she went to Wendy's house. Now I thought that was strange.

I gave it an hour and they had not gone out. I phoned Debbie, and it went to voicemail. That was strange too, Debbie's life was on that phone. If she wasn't talking to people she was on the phone, sometimes both.

I phoned Wendy. She answered, I asked her if she knew where Debbie was. I had a question to ask her? She told me she had no idea.

Now that piqued my interest, why lie?

I hung around, it was hard to stay awake, but I managed it, I am sure I nodded off several times. I was rewarded when I saw Debbie leave just after seven o'clock.

She went home, changed and went to work. I went home, confused and to get some sleep.

I knew Debbie finished work at midday on Friday, she was always mentioning it, and it got boring. I followed her, expecting her to go home, but again she went to Wendy's.

I told Mel to get to the pub and grab a table, she wasn't happy but did it.

I saw Debbie leave Wendy's house and go home. I rushed home, got changed and met Mel in the pub, she looked stunning. As I slid in next to her with our drinks she whispered to me. "My feet ache, can you help out later on?"

"Definitely."

Kaz and Mike turned up, they were a bit quiet, Wendy was next. Then Debbie, I studied her. She looked a bit jaded, and I recognised a fault in her lipstick, I had seen something similar when Mel and I played. I needed to confirm my suspicions.

As it was my first week back in the fold, I plied them all with drinks, most of Debbie's were doubles. Phil and Kaz seemed to settle down, she even leaned across and kissed him on the cheek. Public Displays of Affection, not their style. Phil smiled and took her hand.

I looked at Debbie. "You're looking a bit off."

"Yeah, missing Phil, so much to do when you are on your own in the house."

"Look, I've been looking up shoulder massages on YouTube, let me give you one. I might not be very good, but I can give it a try, can't be much different than a foot?" I was about to put to use what Jane had taught me. I stood behind her and started. I tried to lift her arms a few times, but she resisted. I wanted to look at her wrists, but she had a long sleeved blouse on. I applied my full skills and soon she was very relaxed. I quickly lifted both arms, saw what I expected. Two rope marks exactly like I had seen on Mel when we started playing. I ignored them and concentrated on her upper arms for a while.

"How was that I asked?"

"Fantastic. I will never take the piss out of you again."

"How about a foot massage as well, but you will have to lift them up, I am not getting on the floor."

Mel gave me a funny look.

I did Debbie's feet not a full massage just enough to settle her and confirm the rope marks on her ankles.

Things settled down. We all chatted about our week, Mike and Kaz had booked a holiday to a small cottage in Cornwall next month.

I asked Wendy if she had a girlfriend yet? Wendy had bought an occasional girlfriend on Friday evenings. They never lasted long. Debbie was always the first to console her when it went wrong.

I mentioned it must be difficult for her. She told me she couldn't find the woman with the same peccadillos as she has. I gently asked her to share what those peccadillos were, and maybe we could help. "You didn't want your foot thing known about, so thanks, but 'No' it's alright, I can manage for now." Debbie's face flushed.

Mike went on about his golf during the week, normal day to day stuff. I stopped buying Debbie doubles.

Debbie got a call from Phil, which we all had to share. She raved how good a shoulder massage was and he was going to have to learn that if he wanted any 'intimacy'. Flipping heck, the woman was black mailing her husband with sex in front of their friends. I liked her less and less.

Mel and I left a little early, she told the others she was feeling a little breathless and wanted to go home. I suspect they thought we were going to get naughty. Their suspicions were going to be correct.

We got just outside the pub door when Mel lifted her skirt and adjusted her suspenders. When she finished, she took my arm. As we walked home she asked. "What was that all about?"

"What, I was just helping a friend with stress."

She snorted.

How much do I tell her?

It did not take long to get home. Clothes were spread all the way up the stairs. It was not long before Mel had her hands tied to the pull up bar with rope, without her gloves. I crammed the ball gag in and strapped it tight.

Then I did something new, after removing her stockings and suspender belt I tied a rope around her right ankle and pulled it up so it was off the floor and behind her knee, securing the rope to the pull up bar. I sat on the floor and started playing with her foot. To start with I ran my nails firmly down the length of her sole, not to tickle, that was new, Mel jumped. I carried on doing that a few times and then used my thumbs to massage the sole of her foot. I used all the techniques Jane taught me, just where to push and watch for the effect.

I gently nibbled the soft sole, I knew she liked that.

I sucked her toes, starting with the big one. And worked my way down, giving each a little nibble as I went. Whilst I was doing that, I was massaging on the top of her foot. I could hear her breathing very heavily. She was struggling to breathe around the ball gag. That was my intention. I slipped one of my hands up her leg and entered her with two fingers. I used my other fingers to play with her clitoris. It wasn't very subtle. But it worked, she came heavily. Now it was my turn. I pulled the rope, releasing her ankle. I stood behind her, she stuck her backside out. That made it easier for me. My cock was rock hard as I entered her. I fucked her for all she was worth and just as she was about to come, I put my hand over the ball gag and squeezed her nose closed. She shook hard and ended up hanging by her wrists. I had to hold onto the pull up bar as well. I was glad it could hold the weight of two people.