All Comments on 'Feldare Tales: Like Cats and Dogs'

by mack_the_knife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
E.98466E.98466almost 19 years ago
Simply amazing!

A simply amazing story - much longer than most are here on Literotica, and worth every kilobyte. I feel honored that you've shared this with us, instead of having it published and charging us for it. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good story

I was a bit skeptical about the begining as 'furries' are not really my thing but the characters drew me into the story. It turned out much better than I had thought it would.

My only negative comment is something that I notice in a lot of furry type stories. The knees are not reversed. What most commonly think of as the 'knee' is in reality the ankle. The femur (thigh bone) is very short and the foot bones are elongated. If you own a pet, look and see.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
a Rousing Good Tale

Thank you for sharing your fantasy world. I have been left very satisfied after reading this story. Bravo!

michassmichassalmost 19 years ago
An erotic fairy tale with tails.

Terrific. The title could be better.

MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years ago
I liked the title...

And if I can ever figure out how to work that fricking favorites portion on the Author's submission page, you'll be one of them. I think this was one of the best I've read on Lit. I finished it in one session...glad I read fast! Thanks for the fun...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Story about Victor

I am a huge fan of all your work.

This was another great story.

I would like to read more about Victor. I think he could make an awesome series.

Neverthless look forward to reading more of your stuff

Thanks

DAVE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Victor-based story - Distinct possibility.

Victor would make an interesting examination into one of the darker cultures on Feldare, the Eastern Realms. Perhaps a tale of the days when the Costa Rojandos attempted yet another of their 'Holy Crusades' against the Eastrons. Would be fun watching him in Beastman form, decked out in full armor and wading over bloodsoaked battlefields.

blackazian13blackazian13over 12 years ago

This was an amazing read. Excellent job :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

This was amazing. I enjoyed your story immensely and would love to read more about this particular character :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous