Felicity and the Boys Pt. 05

Story Info
Felicity and Megan are both left to self pleasure.
1.9k words
4.33
1.9k
1
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MMlover
MMlover
11 Followers

Megan was very angry that she had allowed things to get out of hand with Mike and she was determined not to let the same thing happen with Samir. She decided to dress very carefully for Samir's visit. She selected a low rise blue jean, a bandeau and a black shirt. The shirt was tied in a knot above her waist, showing off her belly button and the piercing. The jeans were low rise and allowed for a nice display of the smooth curve from her stomach to her hips. She decided to skip panties a decision she would regret later. She put on some light makeup and wore 3 inch heels and awaited Samir.

Since they had shared notes on their respective encounters, Samir had a plan to handle Megan. The boys had also done some research on various social media platforms and realized that Felicity and Megan were good friends. It was also clear to them from their research that both girls were enjoying themselves with ample sex.

Samir reached Megan's house and rang the doorbell. As Megan opened the door, he smiled and introduced himself.

"Hi, I am Samir, here to pick out an outfit for my friend."

Megan smiled and welcomed him in.

"I'm Megan, nice to meet you. What kind of outfit would you like to pick out for your friend?"

Megan studied Samir carefully as she took him inside. Tall, thin and brown skinned were the first thoughts that came to her mind. While she had enjoyed sex with black men in the past, she had never had sex with a brown man. Immediately an image of Felicity having sex with both boys at the same time flashed in her mind. Was Samir the one who had licked Felicity's asshole she wondered. As she entertained such erotic thoughts, she felt a drop of moisture within her thighs. Since she wasn't wearing panties, her engorged slit started to rub against the fabric of her jeans.

While walking in Samir discreetly checked out Megan. This woman is hot and stacked, he thought. Mike had told him about Megan's enormous breasts but Samir found her ass simply mesmerizing. Samir had decided to play cool and pretend he didnt find her attractive.

"So what kind of an outfit did you have in mind," Megan asked.

"I was thinking of a harem girl outfit," Samir replied.

"Nice choice, I have some great options for you. Can you describe your friend to me?" Megan inquired.

"About five feet seven, slim and average size breasts," responded Samir's. He further elaborated, "I would like the outfit to be totally transparent, around her breasts and her private areas. I dont want her wearing any underwear with this outfit. And yeah, I would like a viel to cover her mouth."

Nice, this boy also some great ideas about the outfit Megan thought, before responding "Yeah I have something like that."

"Ok perfect, then I am all set." remarked Samir.

During this whole discussion, Samir had made it a point of purposely only looking at her face. His intent was to show that he didnt find her attractive at all. In reality it was quite the opposite, he wanted to get what Mike had gotten with her. But he kept his cool.

His behavior was having the intended effect on Megan. Doesnt he find me attractive, she thought. Subconsciously, she thrust her chest and hips out a bit to garner his attention.

Samir being the geeky boy who had no experience with women, completely missed this signal. He continued to look away.

Megan decided to up the ante.

She asked, "Would you like me to model the outfit for you?"

Samir was totally take by surprise by this, she is not even going to handcuff me, he thought and could only croak a "sure."

Megan smiled and grabbed a harem outfit and went to get changed.

Samir meanwhile had regained his composure and decided to play it cool again. He purposefully pretended to browse items in her store making sure his back stayed to the dressing room. He wanted Megan to announce herself. Finally she came out and remarked, "So what do you think?"

Samir counted to five and slowly turned around. He was totally mesmerized by what he saw but showed no emotion on his face.

Megan looked absolutely stunning in the outfit, like a real concubine in a harem. The blouse fit her nicely stretching across her ample breasts with her pierced nipples slightly visible through the transparent material covering them. The blouse ended just below her breasts and the pants began barely an inch above her crotch allowing her complete mid-section to be on display. Since the pant was super low rise, some of her landing strip was visible. The pants were very snug and designed to show her camel toe. The veil covering her mouth was a nice contrast, giving a level of modesty to this otherwise incredibly slutty outfit.

Samir took his time glancing up and down her hot body before slowly sauntering over to her and commenting, "This needs some modifications."

He traced a finger around her nipples before saying, "The whole boob should be encased in a transparent material, this one is transparent only around the nipples." He then traced his flinger further down, along her stomach, across her belly button before saying "Your landing strip looks nice, I thought all women got brazilian's these days." Continuing his finger further down, he reached her crotch and moving his fingertip along her crotch, teased her crotch and said, "this area too needs to be transparent. I want her pussy fully on display. Can you have a tailor make these modifications?" He continued to trace his finger down her labia, now slightly digging his finger in, pulling it away just as he reached the end of her labia.

If he noticed Megan shiver as he moved his finger along her body, Samir pretended not to notice.

Megan was quite annoyed by his behavior. She couldnt have gotten dressed in a sluttier outfit and this boy was acting like she was a mannequin. Did he really think Felciity was hotter than her? Now like a hungry animal she decided to make her next move. "How about the back?", she said slowly turning around and bending over to make sure he got a good look at her best asset.

This was the last straw on the camel's back. Samir grabbed her ass cheeks with both his hands dug his crotch into her.

Meanwhile across town Felicity was getting ready to meet Mike. She too had decided not to let the situation get out of control like yesterday. She was wearing a white pantsuit, with a navy blue thong and bra. Her jacket ended a few inches above her ass so when she bent over the fishtail of her dark thong was clearly visible against the white material. Wearing contrasting underwear was the only sexy part of her outfit. She had planned to give him a panty and send him home. While she had enjoyed the stuffing she had gotten yesterday, she wanted to take back control of this relationship. Her original plan was to break these boys in and tame them so they would become her sexual pets providing her with continuous sexual pleasure. If she didnt take back control, it would be the buys who would make her their pet.

Mike walked in and smiled when he saw her in the pantsuit. Clearly, she wants to play hard to get, he thought. As they shook hands, "So you have something for me?", he asked.

Felicity smiled and turned to get the panty from the purse on her desk. As she bent over slighly to look inside her purse, her contrasting thong became noticeable. Mike walked over to her and positioning himself right behind her, placed both his hands on the table, so she couldnt move away from him. He then traced his nose along the back of her neck and said, "God you smell lovely." Felicity groaned at the touch of his nose and his warm breath along her neck.

"I want fresh panties, not the ones from your purse," said Mike in a husky tone.

Then using his left hand on her back to keep pressure on her her used his right hand to pull down the zipper on her pants, which ran along her ass, which was so covenient for Mike's. As her pants fell to the floor, Mike kneaded her ass cheeks with his right hand. Then like a commanding a dog, he simply said, "stay."

Now releasing his left hand from her back, he dropped to his knees, and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, and began to squeeze them. He positioned his nose at the beginning of her ass crack, and said, "do you remember the ass lickling you got?". Felicity nodded and stuck her ass out enabling further contact with his nose. He moved his mouth on to her ass cheeks kissing them both while tracing his fingers along her inner thighs. Felicity was trapped, with her pants around her legs, any move she made would have caused her to fall. Abruptly, Mike got to his feet and then with one harsh move, snapped the left waistaband of her thong, and then the right waistband. The panties were now free to be removed. "Spread your legs." he commanded, and eased his hand in between her legs, massaged her crotch with his fingers and pulled the torn thong out from between her legs. "These panties are so much better", he remarked as he sniffed their crotch, and said, "You can pull up your pants now."

Felicity was really disappointed. One part of her was hoping, he would have taken her roughly on her desk. At the same time, this was scary since the door to her room hadn't been locked. So she bent down and pulled her pants up. Mike being a gentlemen, then zipped them up for her.

"Well, I should get going now," he said and walked out the door.

Felicity rushed behind him, locked the door, and ran back to her desk to retrieve her bullet. She needed to relieve herself. For the second time in 5 minutes, her pants were pulled down and her vibrator was put to work on her clit. She came instantly and laid back in the warm glow of her orgasm.

At Phantasies Inc., Megan was having more luck. Samir pulled the harem pants down and buried his nose in her ass and began tonguing her asshole. Megan had never had her asshole licked and she found this very arousing. As he continued to flick his tongue around her anus, he inserted two bent fingers in her pussy, and started tapping her g-spot. Megan was totally on fire. She began to moan loudly providing more encouragement to Samir.

As things were about to get even more steamy, Samir heard a distinct ping on his phone which told him it was from Mike. It read - "Mission accomplished. Left her wet and horny. How are you making out?"

Samir quickly withdrew his fingers from Megan's vagina, got up and casually remarked, "That was fun. Please make the modifications I requested to the outfit." And after a short pause added, "If you want to experience the fucking Felicity got, text me."

Megan couldn't believe it. No man had ever resisted her before. And this geeky boy, the kind she wouldn't have even looked at in High School was just walking away from her semi naked form. The nerve. She felt totally humiliated. Now she was horny and angry. As she collapsed on the floor she inserted her fingers between her legs looking for her clit and began to vigorously rub it. The orgasm was almost instantaneous. The release after this foreplay was so good!

MMlover
MMlover
11 Followers