Felicity Pt. 02

Story Info
Felicity part 2.
13.8k words
4.01
9.9k
10
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

City wasn't sure what she was expecting to pull up to, maybe something like his grandfather's dirty and broken down old trailer, but the house was pretty much the opposite. It was one of those mcmansion type houses, new and modern and upscale. It was just outside of town, surrounded by woods and expansive land. She stared in disbelief as he hit the garage door opener as they pulled up.

He grinned at her, his eyes full of excitement as he killed the engine and jumped out. She stepped out of his car, but he hurried around the car and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. She burst out laughing as he spun her and grabbed hold of his shirt. "What are you doing?!?" she half screamed, laughing.

He froze in mid spin and hunched slightly before pulling her off his shoulder and dropping her in the driveway. "Do NOT raise your voice at me!" he screamed in her face, enraged.

She lay underneath him, terrified now. "Dillon?" she whispered, trembling. "I wasn't trying to raise my voice! I was laughing... I was having fun... I thought... I thought... I thought..."

"Do NOT break down!" he seethed, then growled and sat down in the driveway and pulled her up into his lap. "Breathe. Do your thing. Come on, 5 4 3 2 1, 1 2 3 4 5. Come on babe, stop. Look at me! DAMMIT! Just... just be easy babe. Come on. Don't do this right now!"

"S-s-sor...s-sorry."

"Shhh. Hey babe, hush. Come on. I'm sorry I yelled... just... don't raise your voice at me like that. I don't like it. I don't... just don't, ok? Come on babe, breathe. Lay back here on me and breathe. Come on, lay your head on me right here. 5 4 3 2 1, 1 2 3 4 5. Yeah? Come on babe, stop crying. Look at me babe."

Felicity looked up at him, clutching his arm and he squeezed her against him. She felt her head spinning more, further. "S-sick," she managed, trying to turn.

"What babe?" he asked, pulling her tighter.

She vomited all over him.

"Shit! Hey, hey, it's ok babe. It's ok. Come on, I've got you. Come on, easy babe. I'm carrying you into the bathroom, just be easy. Here, let's get these gross clothes off you, this water will be warm. Wow, this smells awful, babe," he teased, trying to lighten the mood. Come on babe, breathe for me. Look at this fucking tub babe, we could swim in this thing, it's huge. It's ridiculous. Uncle Jay was dating this chick, it was super serious and she was all about the stupid huge bathroom and walk in closet and giant kitchen. After they broke up, he was stuck with all this extra shit in his new house that he didn't even want. He said it looked like a chick's house and he hated it, but I think really he just hated her. It was bad. Their breakup, she fucked him over. Slept with his best friend to get back at him after he broke the engagement. She was a real cunt. Thought she could treat him shittier and shittier and he would just stay. Started trying to tell him how he should do things with his business, got pissed when he said no. She was one of those real bossy cunts that thought a lot of herself, you know the kind? Like Jenny? More plastic parts than real parts, her body bought and paid for with the sole purpose of landing her a rich husband. She thought she could just steamroll right over Uncle Jay. Got real pissed when he told her to fuck off. I asked him later what had happened and he told me to never let a girl try and rule me with her cunt. Find someone who likes me and who I like, someone I have things in common with. You're lookin better babe, you good?"

"Ok. I'm ok."

"Can you look at me, focus on me? Your eyes keep jumping around, I want you to look at me. There you go babe. You just horked all over me. It smells awful. I'm going to pull these clothes off and get in with you, ok? Can you hold yourself up while I get these clothes off?"

"Yeah. Yes, I can. I can."

"Ok, letting go now..." He stood and pulled his clothes off quickly, then stepped in the tub, sitting on the edge. "When you can stand, we are going to the shower, ok? Not gonna sit in the ick. The hot water helping?"

"No."

"Oh, shit! Sorry," he said quickly, turning the hot water off. "Come on, here, stand up and I will drain it. Fuck. Ok, come on, just step over into the shower. Cool water? Warm? Cold? What do you need?"

"C-cool is better. Cold is best but I don't like it. Hot makes me more dizzy and sick."

"Makes sense. Alright babe, this cool enough? I will hold you, you can let go. Need help? It's in your hair. Hold onto me, I will do it."

Felicity looked up at him as he washed her hair. How could he be so... different? So sweet and gentle and also so volatile and angry? He was like two different people at war with each other in one body. She blinked then, realizing something. She had known there was something wrong with him, but was that it? Was he bipolar? Is that what that was? She had no idea if that was what it was, or what to do if it was.

He was focusing so hard on her hair and getting it clean, when he finally looked down at her, he froze completely. "What?" he asked softly, a small smile on his face.

"Sorry I threw up. I tried to warn you."

"Not a huge issue. You feel better?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Well I still smell gross," he smiled, taking hold of her and hugging her against him as he traded places with her. She watched him lean back, getting his hair wet and stepped back far enough to admire him. His body... was nice. He wasn't some hard body athlete, but he wasn't a slouch either. He did manual labor and his body showed it.

Her eyes dropped and she blushed as she looked at his cock. Chances were good he was going to take her straight out of the bathroom to the bed and she wasn't very upset about that right this moment.

Another part of her brain was saying she needed to find out where they were, where the bunker was, how extensive his range and capabilities were. The main part was focused on what she knew would be happening when he finished. She looked up at him and he was watching her, letting the water hit his shoulder as he stood there looking down at her.

"You look like you see something you want," he said lightly, his brown eyes sparkling.

She felt her cheeks heat and she couldn't hide a smile. "Sorry," she said, looking at the wall.

"Nhnn. You feelin... up for some... fun?"

She tried to hide her smile by pressing her face against him. When he lifted her up and planted her against the wall, she giggled, snaking her arms around his neck. "I feel better... I might feel up to some... light exercise?"

"Yeah babe? I think what I have for you might be heavy."

"Maybe we should try and I will see how much I can handle as we go?"

"Maybe... Maybe there is something else I want to do first. Won't take any effort on your part."

"None? That sounds... tame?"

"A bit, maybe, but it's something I want to do. You good? Can we get out now?"

"I only washed my hair, nothing else, I should..."

"No. We'll be getting back in here in a bit. After."

"After what?"

"You'll see," he said, pulling her close and turning the water off. He carried her out to the master bedroom and she looked around at the white and green decor. White linens, white cushions, green plants and light colored wooden furniture. It was tasteful and not what she had imagined at all as far as his aesthetic.

He set her down on her feet, then picked up a bag that was sitting next to the bed. He laid out a towel on the bed, then set her on it, pulling her close so she was perched on the end of the bed.

"Stay right there," he commanded, then moved to get the nightstands from next to the bed. He put them at the end of the bed, spaced far apart. He pushed her to lay back, then put one of her feet on each nightstand. She felt exposed and uncomfortable as he spread her legs far apart. She was nude, completely exposed to him, her bottom almost off the end of the bed. She wanted to sit up, especially when he pulled the curtains open, but she forced herself to be still.

"Do not move an inch," he said, his eyes bright with excitement as he left the room. He came back with a stool and set it right between her legs, then left again. He came back with a large bowl of steaming hot water and she felt fear rising in her. He set it on one of the tables, then got into the bag again. When she saw the shaving cream and razor, she actually relaxed. He wasn't going to hurt her or punish her, he was literally just going to make her lay there while he shaved her. Something he wanted to do, just like he said.

She reached up high while he began setting things out and grabbed a pillow so that she could watch his face while he worked. He glanced at her and grinned, but immediately went back to what he was doing. His focus was very absolute once he began.

He trimmed with scissors first, and it was hard to ignore the touch of his warm fingers, the feel of his breath as he leaned in close. She watched his look of concentration slowly go to amused and he finally sat up and looked at her. It was a very pleased look. "You aren't playing fair, babe," he said, his voice low and full of want.

She looked at him questioningly, unsure what he meant.

He smirked and slid a finger through her slit, showing her how wet and excited she was. "How am I supposed to finish this when all I want to do is reward you for showing me how much you love my touch?"

"Oh... reward me how?" she asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Tell me what you want and I will tell you if it's suitable."

She bit her lip, thinking. "Tell me what is on the table and what isn't?"

"No. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to... Umm... is fucking on the table?"

"Maybe... might be hard to shave you if you are full of cum."

"Then... maybe you should make me wait. Torture me with need a while longer."

"Torture? Is it torture?"

"For you to touch me there and be so close, but not being able to have you? Yeah. I'm on the verge of getting up and showing you how badly I need release."

"Then I think that is exactly what I will do. Lay back baby, this is going to get fun."

He smirked as he used a cloth and hot water to wipe her clean and get her wet before putting the shaving cream on her. He was slow with his movements and he rubbed his fingers over her clit much more than necessary. When he had her writhing and panting and begging, he finally stopped and got the razor out. He was careful as he worked, but also very mindful of where he was touching her and how. More than once he slid two fingers into her to lift her or move her a certain way for a better angle on what he was doing.

When he finally finished, she was dripping wet and panting, her eyes wild with need. He stood up and slowly put everything away, watching her with a satisfied smile on his face. "So, babe, you look like you really need to come. Do you?"

"Yes! Can I get up?"

"Not yet. I like you spread out for me like that. So, you need to come... you'd do pretty much anything I asked just to get off right now, wouldn't you?"

"I'd do anything you asked anyway, but yes. I need to come! Please, come and fuck me!"

"Would you? Good to know. Go ahead and get up. No, stand there," he said, holding his hand out so she couldn't come closer. He laid down on the carpeted floor, then held his hands out. "Come down here. I want you to sit on my face. Mmm... this is awkward. Turn around, put your knees against my shoulders and move your pussy down to my mouth," he demanded.

Felicity did as he asked and he reached around her thighs, pulling her down further so that her pussy was pressing hard against his mouth. He locked on to her clit with a will as he slid two fingers inside of her.

He lifted his chin and spoke. "You want to come baby? Suck my cock. You don't come until I do." As soon as he finished, he went back to sucking on her clit and flicking with his tongue.

"No! No, you have to stop, I am so close, I can't..."

"Then you better start sucking and show me how bad you want it. I mean it babe, you will swallow every drop of mine before you come, or I get to punish you."

"I can't!" she panted as he locked his mouth over her again. She reached for his cock with one hand, but she was too close. All of her concentration was gone. She tried to push it back, but it didn't help at all as the tidal wave hit her. She came in an explosive wave that locked her entire body up in a rigid, bucking, twitching mess. Pulse after pulse flowed through her, rocking her and making her body jump like a marionette until it finally began abating.

It was his hands on her thighs, pulling her legs apart that made her realize she had locked him down in a vice grip. She rolled off of him bonelessly, still trying to relearn how to breathe. He sat up and looked down at her, his eyes as big as saucers and she had to blink and clear her vision to understand what she was seeing. He was soaked. Completely.

"You... you came!" he said in shock. "Like... really came! Squirted all over my face! Holy shit babe, that was HOT!"

She managed a weak laugh as she let her head drop back to the floor. "I tried to wait," she managed.

"Fuck! I don't even care babe. I do, I get to punish you now and that will be fun, but holy shit! I made you squirt all over me! And you came so fucking hard!"

"I've never come that hard. Ever. I wish... I wish you had been inside of me when I did. That would have been perfect. Mmm. It would still be perfect. I still want you. I can't sit up but I want to wrap my legs around you and feel you inside of me," she said wistfully, still completely blissed out.

He laid down next to her and touched her face. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him, then realized he had tears in his eyes. "Dillon?" she asked, concerned.

"You weren't lying," he whispered, sounding choked up. "You really want me?"

"Yes, I really want you. Don't let it go to your head, you are great in the sack, that's all," she teased, but she cuddled into him and clutched him close as he held her. She knew he was having a moment in his head and she didn't want to mess it up by letting him see the fear or something else in her face.

He pulled her face back and kissed her passionately. She started to recoil when she tasted herself on him, but quickly forgot it as he pulled her closer, kissing her and showering her in adoration. When he lifted her back to the bed and laid her down, he was gentle and loving. More gentle than he had ever been with her. He made love to her, whispering to her how badly he needed her, how badly he needed this. How much he adored her and how badly he needed her to love him.

Her heart hurt with his words, but she shoved them to the side and gave herself to the moment, how good it felt. She let herself get lost in it and look up at him with all of the bliss she had in her.

When he came inside of her with a low mewling moan and a sigh, she clutched him close, hugging him and showering his chest in kisses.

"Dillon," she breathed, pressing her face to his chest. "That was so beautiful. That was amazing. Promise it will always be this perfect between us?" she asked, sliding her fingers up to his hair to pull him lower for another kiss.

"Baby, I will treat you like a goddess... until you lie to me or try to deceive me."

"Mmm. So forever then," she said happily as if he hadn't just threatened her.

He turned to his back and pulled her against him. "I want a nap now, but there is so much to do!"

"We have the rest of our lives Dillon. Let's hold each other a while and when we get up is soon enough."

He rubbed her arm with his thumb, then finally spoke. "There is such a thing as too much, babe," he said softly. "A little is believable, to an extent. You are pouring it on too thick. Just letting you know, words will not sway me at all. Actions. Your eyes, your face. No lies. Save the words. Do not imagine I am easily fooled because I care for you so much."

"Ok," she answered quietly. She sighed and got up, feeling sad now. It had been an almost nice moment. She could have pretended a little longer that she was happy. She went to the bathroom and turned on the water, holding herself up on the door handle. Her head was swimming from standing up too quickly and not having enough food and water in her system, not to mention stress. When she stepped under the water, he climbed in with her, but didn't touch her. "So you have pretty much been living out here for a while?" she asked, picking up the soap and not looking at him.

"Mm. Sort of. I stayed out here most nights, not usually here."

"No? I guess I sort of knew that. The bedroom looks untouched, like something out of an open house model. Not lived in."

"Yeah, I never slept in the master bedroom. Uncle Jay had a guest room done for me and I always stayed there when I slept at the house."

"Do I get a tour of the house after this?"

"Nah. This house isn't really part of what I want to show you. You can look at it later, when it's too dark to show you everything else."

"Like the bunker?"

"Maybe. There's more I want you to see first."

"The compound?"

"Yeah, among other things. You sharing that soap?"

"Sure," she managed to smile teasingly. "When I am done with it."

"Why did what I said bother you so much?"

"Because I was happy... and you just sort of took the wind out of my sails. I don't know. I'm not an epic romance chick flick sort of girl, but that doesn't mean I don't want things to be beautiful and perfect sometimes. Moments don't have to be torn apart for you to make a point about me not really having a choice. I know what my options are. Let me be who I am, let me be happy in whatever way I can find happiness."

"Babe, look at me. We both know it wasn't about that at all. You hiding your face to say gushy things like you think that if I can't see you I won't know you are lying. I am telling you, you are trying to lay it on too thick and it won't work. I see the little things, I notice everything. You don't have to paint it bright pink and point a neon sign at it. I saw it. When you work so hard to make sure I saw it, it makes me think you are trying too hard to hide something. Because you are. No, look at me! You don't have to try so hard. That is what I am telling you. I notice. I noticed. You don't have to rub my nose in it to make sure I saw it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Dillon," she answered, turning to rinse her hair out again. She felt a little angry now though. What was she supposed to do if she couldn't hyperfocus on small things? She had no other way to try and convince him, try and pretend. Ugh. She stepped out of the stream to make room for him. "I left my bags in the car. You have clothes in the house though, right? Should I wait for you, or wrap in a towel and go get my own bags?"

"I will get your bags, but you can unpack later. You done?"

"Yeah. Dillon?" she asked as he turned the water off and handed her a towel.

"Yeah babe?"

"Does that mean I can't just... ask to be close to you? Snuggle with you?"

"Depends."

"On?"

"If you really want to or not."

"But... I do. I did, just a bit ago. I said I did and you said it was too much."

"Don't be obtuse. I was saying you were laying the 'hopelessly in love' thing on too thick."

"I... That is not what I was saying at all. I enjoy your arms... I enjoy the sex... you feel nice. Amazing even. That doesn't mean I am in love, hopelessly or otherwise. It means I am finding the things I like about you and holding on to them. Relishing them."

"Ok, I will try and take that into consideration... but I don't want you to try and go over the top. Anyway, get dried off, I will get dressed and get your clothes. There's a brush in the top right drawer on the vanity right there, along with other girly things.

She half smiled when she opened the drawer. It had hairthings, bands, barretts, bobbi pins. Under the sink there were feminine hygiene products, facial cleaners, mud masks, bath bombs, all kinds of girly things. It made her heart a little warm. She felt tears well up in her eyes as an ache filled her.