Felicity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe?" he asked from the door, concern in his voice.

She spun to him and immediately wiped her eyes before barreling into him for a hug. "Thank you, for all of this! For making it so... welcoming and homey for me."

"So, happy tears? I can live with that," he said softly, but she could hear the pride in his voice. Your bag is on the bed, come on babe, I have a lot to show you!" He sounded excited to get moving, but he didn't pull away from the hug, he waited for her to and she stood there just pressing her face to his chest for several long moments.

Why couldn't she have just said yes that night instead of blowing him off? She wished she had never seen the darker side of him.

"Felicity?" he asked softly.

"Yes Dillon?"

"Are you breaking down, or are you..."

"No! No... just... wishing things had been different. I wish..."

"Different? Like wishing you had never met me?" he asked, going stiff.

"No! No... I wished I hadn't started to blow you off. I wish I had never seen the part of you that scares me so much because I like the other part of you a lot. I hate that I ever saw that side of you because... because no matter how much I learn to like you and how much I adore you, part of me will always be afraid of you. I want things to be real for us and I feel like we don't have a fair chance now."

"Of course we do, you just have to get past it. Think of it like... think of it like me giving you a push in the right direction. You just needed to be shown the way. You know?"

"Yeah... yes, but... nevermind. I will... Nevermind. Thanks for the things in there, they are nice. Sweet."

"Sure. If there's anything else you need, let me know. Babe? Try not to think too much about the other. Ok? We can focus on now."

"I will try," she answered with a forced smile, then moved to go get dressed.

His hand seized around hers and she turned to look up at him.

He looked guarded and wary. "I mean it," he said with a scowl.

She felt a small panic welling up. He was upset about something. The smile, she realized, she hadn't meant it. Anyone else would realize she was putting on a brave face and moving on but he would see it as a lie. "I know Dillon," she said gently. "I will try. I will continue to try... and it's not like it's hard to do. You make it easy. Can you show me around now?" she asked, threading her fingers through his. She tugged on his hand and pulled him out so she could get dressed. He still seemed tense now, but she knew that trying to calm him would only upset him, so she pretended nothing was wrong.

Would his touchiness ease up?

What was she thinking?!? She was thinking like she planned on staying and not getting away as soon as she had a lay of the land and had felt out how extensive his resources were. She couldn't let him get to her!

"Hey, have you seen my phone?" she asked, going through the side pocket she had slid her phone in. "Did I take it out when I got here?"

"No babe. It's on your dresser back at your moms house. I will get you a new phone soon."

"But my mom will be..."

"Leave it," he snapped. "You don't need a phone yet. She'll be fine, she'll know where you went. It's fine. You don't need her nagging you about moving out and not going away for the Summer or to College."

"Ok. Umm.. could you just text her and tell her I have..."

"I said leave it!"

"...my meds for three weeks..." she continued, then trailed off, looking up at him sadly as he glared down at her. She felt herself getting angry right back, something that was unusual for her. "You're right," she snapped back, careful not to raise her voice. "I don't need my meds, I will just stop taking them! It's not like you said you would..."

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and shoved her down over the bed, leaning over her. "Watch your temper with me Felicity, I won't..."

"Like you watch yours with me? You can get upset but I can't? So you don't really want a relationship, you want a hostage! You can't just... NOOOO!"

He'd landed a hard blow across her bottom, then another as she yelled. She struggled and screamed and kicked until he planted a knee in her back painfully and held her down and used the back of the brush to beat her with.

"STOOOOP!" she begged in a wail. "Dillon PLEASE!"

He finally stopped, but held her down, baring his teeth in a rage as he panted. "Next time I won't stop, no matter how much blood I draw! You will not raise your voice with me and you will always watch your tone. Always! Stop trying to move! You will lay right here, do not move a muscle until I have cleaned your welts and bandaged them. Not that you deserve it. Then you will get on your knees and beg my forgiveness, kiss my feet until I..."

"I won't! I will not do that Dillon Alder! Beat me, kill me if you want, I would rather die! I will not grovel for you."

"It won't be you who will die though, will it? No. You will get to watch your family die first."

"I'm tired of your threats! Just kill me and get it over with! You hurt me, hurt my family, threaten me. I tried to be nice, tried to give us a shot, but you have to completely control me! Let me up!"

"Shut your mouth! If I have to completely retrain you, I will. Be still! You are getting blood everywhere!"

"You shouldn't have hit me so hard!" she yelled around her tears.

He screamed wordlessly in her face, enraged. The blow to the back of her head made her vision go bright and then swim, the second blow to her ribs made her lose her breath, the third to her kidney made her vomit all over the bed. Spots danced in front of her eyes as the world spun. She was aware of pain, but it was happening to someone else, she was outside of it.

She woke in pitch black. At least she thought she was awake... She couldn't orient herself at all. She shifted and immediately cried out as pain lanced through her side into her lungs. She tried to roll off of her stomach, but her hands were tied together above her head to something and her feet were tied wide apart to something else. She was in a bed so she could only imagine it was the headboard and footboard. No... the room didn't smell the same... and it sounded different. More closed in, smaller.

She was breathing shallowly as she tried to listen, but it was deafeningly quiet and the darkness was utter. She shifted again and whimpered as she tried to move weight off of her ribs on her right side.

"Dillon?" she called, trying to speak without breathing too deeply.

Silence answered her.

She shifted again, pulling on her bonds, but they were tight. There was no give in her hands or her feet and it hurt to try. She also realized as she lay there that she had no clothes on and no blanket either. It was dark and she was vulnerable. Anything could be in there with her. Spiders. She whimpered again and tried harder to get loose. The pain that spiked through her made her scream and pee herself, which was both terrifying and humiliating. In just a few minutes, it was cold and she was shivering, which didn't help her pain. She was still terrified that there might be spiders or bugs or worse.

She shivered and sobbed in the dark until she shut down.

Cold.

Freezing cold.

She gasped and screamed as her body tensed under the ice water being dumped on her. "You pissed the fucking bed!" Dillon screamed angrily.

"Can't..." she wheezed. "Can't breathe. Hurt's," she panted.

"Good! Next time you will fucking listen, won't you?"

"Dillon... Dillon please. My ribs are broken. Please untie me. Please, I hurt so much and I am so cold."

"No. I will not untie you, you don't deserve it. Maybe you will learn to watch your tone with me."

"I'm sorry Dillon. I'm sorry. Please... don't leave me alone in here? Don't turn the light off again? Please? Stay here with me?"

"Why should I? You pissed yourself, you acted abominably, why should I do anything for you?"

"I don't deserve it, but please. I'm sorry I had an accident, it... the pain was so much, it just happened. It still hurts," she whispered, still panting shallowly. "M-my ribs are broken. I don't know what to do."

"Hope and pray I forgive you enough to fix it for you," he hissed.

She collapsed, sobbing again. He was going to keep here here, broken and in pain, tormenting her and terrorizing her because she had lost her temper.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm sorry. I won't ever yell again. I shouldn't have lost my temper. I... I don't ever do that usually. I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I won't. Please... I hurt so much and I am so cold. Could you just hold me a moment? I need you Dillon, please?"

"And lay in your piss? I'm going to have to take that whole mattress out of here to clean and air out, do you know how hard that's going to be?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, it hurts and I moved and jerked and the pain... it just happened. I'm sorry. I will clean it when I can,"

"Just shut up!" he snapped, but it sounded more exasperated than angry. He untied her hands then moved to her feet. She got her first look at where she was. It had to be inside of his bunker, the space small, the walls concrete, shelves full of food and water.

"Thank you," she whispered when her feet were loose. "I... I don't think I can stand. I can't even move."

"Shut up," he said again, but he was extremely gentle as he bent to pick her up. She clenched her teeth and tried to stay quiet, burying her face in his chest to wail. "Shhh," he admonished.

Bright daylight made her wince and jerk as she squeezed her eyes shut, and that made pain lance through her again. Her vision went black.

"Felicity!" the loud yell seemed to pierce her skull and she groaned. "Open your eyes!"

"Dillon?" she whispered hoarsely, trying to open her eyes and peek out. She hurt so badly, everywhere. She was back in the house in a bed, but not the same one as before, This had to be the guest room, Dillons room. There were books everywhere, stacked all over, crowding the spacious bedroom.

"Sip this," he said gently, pressing a straw to her lips.

She drank the water gratefully.

"Open and swallow," he demanded, pulling the straw back and holding a pill to her mouth.

She let him put it on her tongue, then drank more water to swallow it down. "Thank you," she whispered. "What's wrong with me? I feel... off."

"I gave you something for the pain. It will make you a little spacey. That pill I just gave you will also help with the pain and it will make you feel a little muzzy. I have your ribs wrapped and your ass coated with a salve for the welts and cuts. Why did you push me that far Felicity? You knew the rules and you knew what would happen."

"I did, I don't know why. I never lose my temper... I think it's because I missed a dose... or maybe more than one? When I don't take my meds, my emotions get all wonky. Please, Dillon, will you hold me? Just for a bit?"

"I need to clean you up, just sit still while I get what I need."

He left and came back as she blinked, wearing different clothes and carrying a bowl with steaming water. It had to have been longer, but it seemed like it was a split second. "What did you give me?" she asked, trying to blink away the fog.

He smirked. "Don't hurt anymore, do you?"

"I don't feel... anything really... oh that's hot!" she exclaimed as he wiped a hot cloth up her thigh.

"I'm cleaning you up, just be still. It's not too hot if I can put my hand in it."

She closed her eyes, hyper focused on the feel of the hot cloth moving over her thighs. She knew she should feel ashamed, but she couldn't pull up the emotion.

"Babe, are you really fucking getting wet for me right now?" he asked incredulously.

"What did you give me?" she asked again, her voice light.

She felt him wipe the hot cloth over her pussy again and again, lingering a lot longer than he had to, then she felt him press it into her with his finger. The fabric felt rough inside of her, but also good. Was that her moan? He slid his finger out, leaving the cloth, then pushed more in, working it in further and further until the entire thing was inside of her. He slid his fingers up and gently toyed with her clit and the pleasure made her gasp and all of her hair stand on end. It also felt odd and good for his fingers to play over her freshly shaven skin.

"Do you like that babe? You want more?"

"Ohh, yes please!" she begged, wanting him to make her come.

He stood and left and she made a sound of protest. He returned with a hand towel and she watched him in confusion as he dropped it in the bowl of water before sitting down to roll his thumb over her clit again. Her eyes closed as euphoria washed over her, then seconds later, she felt the heat of another cloth press against her opening. He began working it into her, just as he had the washcloth as he worked her clit. The two feelings both warred each other and complimented each other, competing for her attention. The rough feel of the cloth inside of her, filling her so full it was almost painful, the way her muscles all relaxed for him as he worked her clit and brought her closer and closer. When he shoved the last of the small towel into her, she gave another whimpering moan. It was too much! He dropped down and locked his mouth over her pussy, pulling her clit up with a deep, sucking motion before rolling his tongue over it and flicking it gently. He was toying with her, giving her just enough to keep her on the edge but not send her over.

"Please?" she begged, the torture both agonizing and thrilling.

"Tell me what you will do for me if I do," he said huskily, before biting one of her lips gently and licking along the length of her slit.

"Ohhh, anything, please!"

"Specifics."

"I will be your good, perfect girl... oooh! Please... I will never yell again and lose my...OH! Pleeeeease! I will never lose my temper! I will give myself to you completely! Oh, yes, just like that Dillon, don't stop!"

He'd locked his mouth over her again and began in earnest to make her come, but even as he did, he began working a finger into her asshole. She didn't complain, just moaned louder. He knew it was taking longer because of the drugs, but he didn't mind as he watched her face lost in rapture.

"Yes Dillon, yes... please!" she whispered over and over and it thrilled him to hear his name on her lips as she was so lost in herself. She was delirious on drugs and pleasure, but it was still his name she called. Him she begged for. She could not fake that, she couldn't lie about that. She was in no state to lie about anything.

Felicity gave a shocked cry of pleasure and pain as the orgasm hit her, locking her body up. Her ribs went from a dull background noise to a sharp reminder, but the orgasm still rolled her under as she clamped around his finger in her ass and the fullness inside of her pussy. He purred around her clit as her legs locked around his head and he chuckled inwardly as her moans went to whimpers and then back to pleasure.

Finally, she eased her grip on him, her body relaxing as she panted. "Oh... it's so uncomfortable Dil, please take it out!"

"Shhh," he whispered, rubbing his lower lip over her clit. He slid his finger out of her ass, but he knew that wasn't what she meant. He took his time working the towel out of her, watching her face as he did. "What are you?" he asked, curious what she would say. He expected her to say something like 'your whore' or 'a bad girl', something that she thought he wanted to hear.

"I am yours Dillon," she answered languidly, satisfied. The bigger surprise was that she meant it. There was no deceit in her tone. Of course, that had to be the drugs, he told himself.

He kissed her pussy gently as he eased the last of the cloth out of her, then moved up next to her to hold her.

"Mmm, you feel good," she whispered. "So warm. And you smell so good. You always smell so good. I love that about you."

He knew it was still the drugs talking, but he also knew she wasn't lying. That was part of the nature of the drugs he had injected her with, along with the painkillers and the ecstacy.

"Dil?" she asked sleepily.

"Yeah babe?"

"I do need my pills. I need my birth control pills especially."

"You don't want to have my children?"

"Someday, but not yet. Not till I am older and we are married. Mmm, I'm so tired and sore, I think I will sleep for a week. I'm also hungry. And thirsty. So thirsty."

"Here," he said grinning and holding the straw to her lips.

She drank all of it, then laid back with another sigh of contentment. "Thank you Dil. Will you hold me? Even after I sleep?"

"For a bit, but I have things to do. Don't worry, I will sleep right here next to you tonight and I will be here when you wake up."

"Thank you. Dil?"

"Yeah babe?" he asked, vastly amused now.

""I'm sorry for getting upset. I really didn't mean to... I don't know why I did. It's not like me."

"I know babe. Go ahead and sleep."

"Ok. Dil?"

"Yeah?" he asked, laughing out right now.

"I don't want you to leave me here alone."

"Ok. Sleep babe."

"Dil?"

"Mmm?"

"Will you kiss me again?" He leaned up and kissed her softly and she sighed again as she smiled. "Your lips are perfect for kissing," she whispered before finally falling off to sleep.

He smiled sadly then and leaned down to kiss her again, then her head before he got up to go clean up the messes she had made. He didn't even mind.

She loved him. She may not like that she did, she may not have even admitted it to herself, but she did. And he knew it now.

Felicity came half awake sleepily, started to roll over and screamed as pain coursed through her body.

"Hey! Shhhhhh, hey, you're alright. Just hold on," Dillon whispered, his mouth pressing to her temple. "Be still a sec."

She felt the bed move, then a lamp turned on and he pulled a drawer open. When he pulled out a needle and a little glass vial to draw liquid from, she panicked. "Dillon! Don't do that, please!"

"Shhh, babe, just be still a second. This will make the pain stop. Be still. I've already done this twice, you're fine. Are you afraid of needles?"

"Yes!"

"Look away, babe. Look at the wall. Look over there, see that picture? That's my uncle and my mom before I was born. They are our age, that was at grampa's trailer, they were in the woods building a tree fort. They never finished it, they only got two boards up... there. All done babe. You did great."

"You look like your uncle. Your mom was beautiful."

"Yeah. You should feel better soon now. Here, take this. This too. There. You'll be perfect soon."

"What is that? All of those?"

"Pain meds... meds to make you feel better."

"Will they make me sleep again?"

"They will make you muzzy again."

"Muzzy?"

"Like last time."

"Last time?"

"You don't remember?" he asked, sounding concerned and a little offended.

"I... I remember hurting. I remember you helping... I remember a kiss? And... how warm you were. Thank you. Mmmm, it's already starting to feel weird."

"So you don't remember the things you said... or what we did?"

"We... did we do something? Is that why I am so sore and raw?"

"Babe..." he chuckled, laying down next to her, facing her. "We fooled around a bit. You came pretty hard, it was awesome. You're going all relaxed on me, you look like you feel better. You think you can sleep some more or...?"

"I can. I'm tired. Hold me?"

"Always babe."

"Dil?"

"Yeah babe?" he asked, laughing.

"How much longer?"

"Till what? You are better? You will be able to be up and around in a few days."

"Till... till... Dil?"

"Mmm?"

"Can you kiss me? Your lips... I love your lips. God I love your lips. Mmmm... again," she whispered, smiling.

She woke up with Dillon holding her against him, his face nuzzled into her neck.

"You feel so good, Dil," she whispered.