Felicity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited fifteen long minutes, then he came into view. He was looking down at his phone, then he looked around at the wall, then down at his phone again.

Shit! He had some sort of tracker on her! He looked around, trying to see where there was a way around the wall, then took off to find a way to the other side of that wall. Felicity yanked the silver bracelet off and threw it over the slot machines as hard as she could towards the entrance, hoping it was far enough and that it didn't hit anyone.

She stood there trembling, wedged into the small space. Dillon walked up to the dead end twice more, but he was pacing in stress more than he was actually looking for her at this point. She watched, panic starting to rise up in her. She fought it like she never had before. After a long hour, he had not returned and she started wondering if she could slip out yet. As stressed and cramped and sore as she was, she was still too afraid to get out. She waited another long hour, biting her lip and stressing. This was far enough away from home, wasn't it? If she stayed away from her family, he wouldn't go near them, would he?

She was making herself sick thinking about it.

The plant moved suddenly and she let out a yelp as a man in a suit and two armed guards looked down at her. "Can you come with me, miss?" the man asked.

She gaped at him and the guards, then slid out of the space, horrified. They put the plant back and he led her by the arm to an office in tha back. It was full of security cameras.

"Would you mind telling me what is going on?" the suit demanded. "You have ID?"

"N-not with me," she answered, shaking. They were going to kill her, she knew it!

"We watched you duck out of the bathroom, sneaking around and hide. We looked again and there was a man you were hiding from. We thought you were trying to mess with the machine at first, but it's obvious you were just hiding from the man. Are you in some sort of trouble? He hasn't come back in the club in over forty five minutes. Do I need to call the police?"

She stared at him, flooded with relief and a new terror all over again. Was he going back home to her family? Were they all going to die? The suit fell back, sliding down a tunnel as her heart hammered. Voices echoed from far away but she couldn't understand them.

Felicity woke up, her vision swimming. She was in a bed, sitting slightly. She was in a white hospital room, a small one, like an emergency room room. There was an IV in her arm and she was alone. She felt a new panic well up. She hit the nurse call button and a nurse hurried in within seconds.

"Hello there! I must have just missed you. The doctor is on his way. Do you know your name?"

"City."

"You are in Las Vegas. Can you tell me what you are on?"

"What? No. My name is City. Felicity. I'm not on anything... I have a condition that is triggered by panic attacks."

"I see. You were brought in by ambulance, the manager said you seemed like you were on something and you were acting paranoid and hiding from someone."

"I... I was kidnapped and I got away. I hid. Please, may I have a drink?"

Of course, she said, hurrying out as the doctor came in. "Hello young lady," he said, looking down at the tablet in his hand. The nurse came back in with ice water as he read the chart. "Says here you have a fairly large amount of painkillers and tranquilizers in your system, would you like to tell me what happened?"

"He kidnapped me, kept me asleep. He broke my ribs."

The doctor's eyebrows shot up. "Kendra, have Officer Moline sent in."

The nurse left again and she tried to clear her head. "Did you give me something?"

"Yes, something to lower your heart rate and calm you. Do you know what happened at the casino?"

"I get panic attacks and they trigger a condition. They used to be controlled some by medication, but he wouldn't let me take my meds."

The nurse came back in with an officer. Felicity tried to get through explaining what had happened, but she broke down again, knowing this was all going to go wrong. He would find her here and do something awful.

She came around to two officers standing and talking to the doctor. "... sure she isn't on something? She seems high to me."

"I have her chart, it shows none of the usual suspects but the tests don't run for everything. I think she is being truthful though, her symptoms are in line with her condition. She is off her medication and that will make things worse for her. There you are, young lady, are you feeling better now? Can you tell me what medication they had you on?"

"Do you have a name?" the new officer demanded.

She told him, then looked at the doctor. "I think I might sick up."

He quickly got her a pink bowl, then hit something on his tablet. "I will get you something for nausea. Can you tell me if you think you may have another episode?"

"Try," she managed, trembling. "I'm cold."

"I will get a warm blanket too. Felicity, are you from here?"

"Just City, no. Drove here, he was going to make me marry him."

The police asked more questions, but Felicity was shivering and shutting in on herself again, clutching the bowl like a lifeline as her stomach churned.

She woke to a hand on her arm and she jerked awake. The room was dark, like they were letting her sleep.

"Babe?"

Felicity turned, looking up at Dillon. Was he real? Her head was swimming and she was vaguely aware of him pulling the IV out of her arm.

"Come on babe, I need you to get up and put your clothes on. Here you go. Come on, now your shirt. Good girl. Hold your feel up here for your shoes. Good. I am going to take this off you now and it might beep a little, but be ready to walk quick, ok? Babe? You with me?"

Felicity stared, her head foggy. They must have given her something to calm her. She felt too calm. He pulled her to stand, then they were walking. The light was bright and she winced as they headed towards a door. Another hall and a room full of people sitting around. A cop next to the door, looking them over, then they were outside. Dillon opened the car door for her and helped her in, then hurried around and was driving away. Felicity fell back to sleep.

She woke to darkness and movement. She was in a car. It came to her in a haze, Dillon just walking her out of the hospital. Like she hadn't told them she had been kidnapped and no one was watching her at all. They had left her alone to sleep and he had gone right in and took her out. She let out a small sob, then stirred. "I need to pee," she half whispered.

"Here," he said. He hadn't sounded very angry.

"She took the water bottle from him and took a sip, soothing her raw throat. He pulled off at the next exit and took her into a gas station, taking her into the bathroom and standing against the door with his arms crossed. She said nothing, just stared at the wall as she went, then washed her hands. He led her out and to the snack aisle, gesturing for her to get something. She grabbed a candy bar, a bag of chips and a pop while he grabbed a few things for himself.

He led her back to the car, filled up, then got back on the highway. She sat, waiting for the blow up. She glanced at him often, but he stared out at the road silently. He didn't speak until dawn was lightening the sky.

"I had your moms phone spoofed. Said I was your dad and told them you were off your meds. You were Schizophrenic and might say anything, along with your manic depression and panic disorder, you might be in any sort of state. They said they would sedate you and release you when I came to get you. They will think you ran off. In case you are hoping they will be looking for you."

She nodded slowly, not looking at him. He still didn't sound angry.

"I was sick with worry, Felicity. I was out of my mind with it. And I don't get it. You weren't lying for most of it. I knew you were faking the pain some, but you weren't lying about how you felt. About loving me. So why?"

"I do care for you Dil, a lot. But I shouldn't. You aren't a very nice guy and you have issues you need to be medicated for. I wanted away for my own safety."

"What... what if I get help? And I let you see your doctor and go on your meds too? I will see a doctor, but you can't ever leave me again. Ever. Ok?"

She looked at him, stunned. He was serious! "That's a great first step, Dil. Fantastic even. I am happy to work with you on that. More than..." she trailed off, wondering what had triggered this change in him. Had he really been that terrified of losing her? It was the only explanation.

She reached over and took his hand and he squeezed it tight, clutching her and holding on almost painfully.

He was willing to get help to keep her. That made her heart warm completely.

"Do you think I could see my family? Let them know I am ok? If I stay with you and you are with me the whole time."

He glowered, but finally nodded. "But you have to say you just came back. That you weren't with me."

"Ok. I can do that. Where was I?"

"Getting away from your mom and all the drugs she was giving you. I thought... You didn't need them. That I could help you. I could get you through your episodes. Felicity... I don't want you to go back there. Promise me you won't!"

"I will stay with you, Dil," she said calmly, stroking his arm. "I just want to see them, that's all. Let them know I am safe. I will stay with you. You can finally show me around, show me where I will be working and what to do. First thing though, we both go see a doctor?"

"Yeah... but no pill. No going on the pill."

"You know babies scream and cry, right?" she asked quietly. The thought of a baby setting him off made her sick.

"I can... walk away. I want kids. I don't want to argue about this Felicity, I want kids!"

"I won't go on the pill," she said quickly. She knew there were other options for her that he never had to know about. "I won't go on the pill, just back on my normal meds. You promise you will take everything they give you? You will really try?"

"Yeah. I don't want to lose you Felicity. I can't."

"You won't, Dil. Not if you are serious. I don't want to go anywhere if I can have the you that I adore and not the you that I am terrified of."

He looked at her then, his eyes full of sadness. "I will try. But it might take time. Will you... be patient if I fuck up?"

"As long as you are continuing to get help and keep trying, I will be patient and right next to you through everything. Now, tell me about where I have been so I know what to say to my mom."

When they made it back to his house, the first thing she did was call her mom. She told her she had been in Nevada, but had called Dillon to please come get her and he had. She knew she needed her meds and she would go back to the doctor. Her mom begged her to come home, but she told her she wanted to stay with Dillon. She would visit. Her mom was unhappy with it, but there wasn't much she could do.

Dillon went to the doctor and saw a series of specialists and was finally medicated. It took over a year before he began evening out and not losing control. He was her sweet Dillon. Loud noises, sounds, still triggered him, but he walked away, went to be alone until he could calm down.

His business did so much better than she had ever imagined it might and he taught her about things she never knew might still be needed. She jumped into it quickly and picked it up, becoming as familiar with everything as he was. A year in, he hired an employee, then another and another.

She was happy, and he seemed much happier. He smiled often, laughed and joked and made love to her with an insatiable appetite. Every day he woke up looking at her like she was his world and he was blissfully happy in his world. She loved him, if not as adoringly as he loved her. She was happy, but mostly she was glad he was happy.

She never resented him for taking college from her. That was something he was right about. She was following a path that wasn't her own and she didn't feel like it had been taken from her at all. She liked where she was and she was happy with it.

She was happy with him and she was truly glad he had found her. She couldn't even imagine anyone else having the patience he had with her issues and taking care of her through her episodes. In that way he really was perfect.