Feliformia Ch. 10

Story Info
A move to a new house and a mysterious maid with a secret.
21.4k words
4.8
9.4k
10

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: A lot of work was put into this new 22 000 words chapter. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading it as much as I liked writing it. I recommend you quickly read the last section of Chapter 9 first to put yourself back in the context. Enjoy!

***

Feliformia - Chapter 10 - The cookie of love

"Aaaanh! Aaannnh! Mark! Aannh!"

It was one of those mornings when I just really wanted to fuck Kitty's brain out. Actually, for the past two days, we have been at it non-stop. Erika and Syr were not around, so I got my small pink latex catgirl for me alone.

"Aaaannh!"

Since my birthday, my love for Kitty reached new highs, and I couldn't keep my hands off her. Having her hogtied on the bed allowed me to take her from behind, and there was nothing she could do to stop me. That said, her moans were proof enough that she didn't want to do such a thing.

"Aanh! Mark... I'm about to cum... again! Aaaannh!"

"Well, we can't let that happen..."

I flipped the small cat around, and now it was her face that was at my crotch level. She offered no resistance when I pushed my cock inside her mouth; it was not the first time of the session. Her throat was already well relaxed and allowed me to go as deep and fast as I wanted.

"Mmmpphh"

"Sorry? I didn't get that."

"Mmmpphh"

It felt so good. I moved in and out of her head, enjoying the warm sensation of her wet tongue. One of the things she enjoyed recently was when I stayed inside her throat for longer and longer, making it impossible for her to breathe. It was all part of her desire to lose control over what was done to her. While in bondage, she couldn't say or do anything to make me pull out, and that turned her on quite a bit.

Since we were not controlling her bladder or her stomach anymore, those occasional breathplay sessions were making her very happy. She needed that rush from time to time.

"Gaarrlll!"

"What was that noise, Kitty? I better keep it in for a bit longer since you seem to enjoy it that much."

She couldn't breathe anymore. I explored her body while her little lungs began to struggle for air. Her whole body covered in pink latex was as attractive as ever. Those built-in cushy mitts encasing her hands were just the best; it made it so much easier to control her. This time around, I cuffed her ankles and wrist and connected them behind her back. I always loved to see her restricted this way; I've never been too sure if it was because I liked it or because her happiness was contagious. No matter the reason, it was working for both of us.

She was wriggling quite a bit now. Unsure of how long it has been since I prevented her from obtaining fresh air, my attention was suddenly drawn to my phone vibrating on the nightstand. I pulled out of Kitty's mouth to pick it up; it was Erika.

"Aaaaaaaaah! AaaaaaanH!"

"Shhh! Kitty, I need to answer."

"Aaanh!"

I placed my cock back inside Kitty's throat since she wouldn't keep quiet, then answered the call.

"Hey, Erika!"

"Hey, Mark! Syr and I are back at my place. Do you guys still want to come visit this morning?"

"Yeah, sure, I really want to come. Kitty too."

Of course, she didn't know where my dick was at the moment, so she didn't get my bad joke. Kitty was suffocating and was trying to find a way to pull away from me, but Erika just continued talking casually, unaware of the impact she had on Kitty's faith.

"Okay, I'll text you the address, it is not too far from your place. I'm sure you'll like it."

"We will see. We haven't decided anything yet."

"I know. But just try to be open to the idea. That's all I'm asking."

"I'm always open. We will talk about it later anyway. I have to go back to Kitty now."

Kitty was struggling more and more, so I had to keep my hand behind her head to prevent her from twisting and turning. She managed to get a bubbly sound out, somehow.

"Ggarrrll!"

"Mark? What are you doing to her?"

"Nothing... But I have to go. I'll see you soon."

"Okaaay! Love you."

"Love you too."

I finally pulled out of Kitty's mouth, and she gasped loudly for air. It was better to let her breathe a little bit before she passed out on me. I flipped her around again and restarted the pussy fucking, harder this time. We needed to conclude this and go.

"Aaanh! Mark! Aaaaah!"

"Hold on, Kitty, I'm almost done. You are so hot."

"Aaanh! I know! Mmm."

I kept pounding her for a while longer. For some reason, this was a good day for me. Even if I wanted to cum badly, my orgasm was building much slower than usual. Perhaps fucking two girls all the time was teaching me to be more confident and enjoy more what I was doing instead of worrying about my performance. That said, Kitty was still an orgasm machine; there was no way she could drain out before me; it had never happened and never would.

But eventually, all good things had to come to an end; I fired my load deep inside Kitty. We were both panting happily, and I kept moving slowly in and out while trying to recover. I grabbed the remote vibrator waiting on the bed next to us and made a quick swap; I pushed it in between her legs, preventing my cum from leaking out, and I zipped her crotch up. She always liked that kind of dirty extra that didn't make much sense.

I removed her cuffs and laid down next to her. Usually, it meant she would crawl on top of me to rest on my chest, but this time, she went to my crotch. She started sucking on my softening member as if she didn't have enough yet.

"Mmm Kitty. Are you still turned on that much?"

"Yes!"

"Hehe, but we need to go visit Erika now. Want to take a shower with me before going?"

"No! I'm going as is."

"You do know your crotch is full of cum, right?"

"So what? You don't think it is hot?"

What could I answer to this? Of course, it was hot, but usually, she didn't act this dirty. I kind of wondered what was up with her today.

"Kitty, if you keep sucking me, you'll damage me."

"It's fine. If I break you, I have Erika."

"She doesn't have a cock."

"She can buy a strap-on. We talked about it."

"Hehe. A strap-on? Now I would like to see you two using that in front of me."

"I know you would. Meow! That's why we talked about it."

"Alright, cathead. Let's go."

"No!"

"Kitty... Don't start."

"No! Cum inside me once more, then we can go."

***

Forty-five minutes later, we were almost at our destination. I had my shower, but Kitty was dead serious. She wanted to go as is, dressed up as a pink latex cat with her pussy filled with a couple of cum loads and plugged with her remote vibrator set on low. She moaned during the whole trip.

"Kitty, you are such a deviant girl today. Unbelievable."

"Yes. But you think it is hot. Didn't you want me to do it?"

"Yes, it is kind of hot, but I didn't ASK you to do it."

"It's fine. I will tell Erika that you forced me to do it, then watch the show."

"Kitty, you don't say that else you are going to sleep in your crate for a full week."

"Meow!"

We arrived near Erika's place. I knew the area, roughly, but I didn't realize how big the houses were around here. Kitty, who had been here once before, suddenly pointed at one of them with her rubber paw.

"379! That's the one there, on the corner, with the double-garage."

"What? No... It can't be. What the hell!"

It was one of the biggest houses on the street. By the look of it, it was worth a fortune compared to mine. One of the garage doors was open; in Erika's text, she said to park inside. She probably knew Kitty would come as a rubber cat and didn't want to risk attracting unnecessary attention. Her area was a fancy one and those nosy neighbors would complain about everything on a whim.

I parked the car, and the garage door closed behind us. Kitty and I got off and walked to the small interior door leading to the house. When we opened it, and Syr was there, fully dressed up as a maid, what was new, welcoming us with her usual bow.

"Welcome home, Master Mark!"

"Syr, this is not my house, you know?"

"I am aware. However, Erika said we should start playing with your perception right away to entice you to move here faster."

Syr had no filters; I loved it. Every time the girls tried to plot something behind my back, if Syr heard anything unusual, she would repeat it to me within a casual conversation.

She had a little serving tray in her hand with two glasses of tropical drinks of some sort. She gave one to me and one to Kitty. How thoughtful, Kitty had a straw in her glass so she wouldn't make a mess with her clumsy rubber paws.

"Follow me, Master Mark, Erika is waiting for you in the backyard."

It has been three weeks already since I met Syr on my birthday, and not once, she dropped her "Master Mark" formula. In her head, she was my maid, and that was the end of it. She never got out of character once, not even by accident. It was as if she was more and more serious about her role, and this was slowly making me lose hope that one day I could discover her real personality. Ah well, I liked her a lot as is. It was not as if she was doing anything wrong.

We followed her through the house until we reached the patio door. So far, everything here was terrific. It was very modern and CLEAN. I loved the open concept too; just the kitchen and living room were probably bigger than one full floor at my house.

But we weren't visiting right now; we were going straight to the owner waiting for us outside. Syr slid the heavy patio door open and let us go through first. As my brain couldn't comprehend how big the backyard was, a piercing scream reached my ears.

"Maaaark! Kittyyyyy! Yaaaay!"

"Hey, Erik... aaaah!"

Sometimes, I felt blessed by the Gods. Erika jogged toward us from the other side of the large inground pool, wearing nothing else than the smallest bikini ever, bright orange. She knew I was coming and this outfit was not a coincidence. While giving me a tight hug, she made sure to rub her whole body on me.

"What's up, Mark? You don't want to hug me back... or grab my naked butt?"

"You are trying to play with my head, right?"

"Yes. But I feel sexy wearing it too. So, welcome to my home. I'm so glad you finally came."

Kitty placed her sweet drink on the patio table and sat on one of the overly comfy chairs.

"Mark, we must move here!"

"Hey Kitty, chill a bit, okay? You know it's a sensitive topic."

Yeah, it was. After my birthday, when I heard Erika was determined to have us move to her house, I was not very impressed by her maneuver. We had a long discussion about this. As a starter, she had apologized because Syr was not supposed to tell me. But Syr being Syr, she didn't know the meaning of the word "secret," and she had spilled the beans too early.

But then, Erika quickly showed me that her intention was real. She told me her place was beautiful, had more room, and was fully paid off already. But then we ended up having a little argument when she used the word "better." Her place was apparently "better." It didn't go over too well with me. Even Kitty, who was part of the conversation, lost her smile on that one.

My house was maybe not the biggest, but it was OUR home. It was where Kitty and I fell in love and had so much fun over the past year. We didn't care about size or price tag, we were happy, and we honestly didn't need more than what we had to continue to be. We understood that love was by far the most important thing. On that night, we discovered Erika had a materialist side, but we were not ready to condemn her just because of that.

The topic was heavy. I discussed it with Kitty, one night, and we decided to at least listen to what Erika had to say. She was a brilliant lady; she wouldn't propose something unequivocally absurd. Therefore, Kitty came up with an excellent strategy to ease up the tension; I would go to the pub with Erika to get drunk and talk it out, and Kitty would visit Erika's house with Syr and report to me her first impression.

At the pub, things went as planned. The ambiance was just fantastic and helped us to have a frank chat. Erika explained to me that her love life had not been good in the past, and her bigger house was where she found happiness. It was a symbol of her abilities. A symbol that she didn't screw up her life. To pay off something that expensive this quickly was proof of her dedication and resolve, qualities I admired in her. She knew how to sacrifice herself to accomplish great things.

Her mistake had been to think it would be the same for us, that we would get an equivalent feeling of pride, and that it would make us happier. There had been no ill intention from her part, but she admitted her failed approach. Five beers were enough to forgive each other everything.

On my side, I also had to make amends. I should have tried to understand Erika better before reacting harshly. The opportunity she offered us was worth considering. It was incredibly generous and kind from her part to even consider sharing her precious house with us. We ended up on the lounge couch, making-out, until the waiter had to tell us to keep it a bit more civilized.

The next day, while Erika and I mended our headaches, Kitty spent the day with Syr, and they went to visit Erika's place. We knew Syr was living there too, but we didn't know why; mysteries were a recurring theme with this maid. When Kitty came back, she said something like, "We must move in!" and since then, she had been acting like a broken record.

And now we were here, in Erika's backyard, and we would make our final decision today. Hence the sexy bikini to influence my mind.

Erika grabbed my arm and pulled me away a bit to show me her backyard.

"See, this is the big heated pool. Over there, we have an intimate fire pit. That little roof in the corner is the BBQ area. Wait til Syr cooks you something on it, she is so good at it. Then the patio, of course, we eat on it all the time when it's warm enough. And that's the shed and more land that I don't know what to do with."

"This place sure is big."

"Oh! And did you notice? No neighbors can peek in my yard. I'm on a corner, and the giant hedges are blocking their views."

"It's nice, indeed. I'm not used to having this much space. It must be a lot of work to maintain."

"Syr takes care of all of it. We have a special arrangement, but honestly, she seems to love it. She happily takes care of the inside too."

"A special arrangement? Come on, Erika. Who is she?"

"You know I can't tell you."

"Well, that's not good enough. You are asking me to move in with Syr and you. I'm sure there is something you can tell me about her."

"Mmm... Okay, but promise me you won't tell her."

Why was Syr so much of a secret? Did she murder someone or something?

"I promise. You don't have to tell me everything, just enough so I have an idea of who I'm dealing with here."

"It started with a school program that caught my attention. It was to help students in need of a roof during their studies. I rented her a room during her first semester for cheap, and in exchange, she had to help me with house chores, like cutting grass, cleaning, etc."

"So, because you are a pervert, you enslaved her and turned her into a maid?"

"Mark! No! Stop! It's nothing like that. After a short while, she helped me so much that I decided not to charge her anymore. When she finished her program, she needed a place to work. She has her own small business, so I gave her a room for that, and she's been here since then. She became my best friend. She is different than everybody else I've met."

"So, how old is she then?"

"She just turned 21."

Her age was shocking to me. I knew she was younger than Kitty, but that much younger? With so many skills? That was unbelievable. I had so many questions, but I knew I shouldn't dig too deep out of respect for Syr. She was free to disclose whatever she wanted or not at her own discretion. What Erika told me was enough to make me feel at ease. I just dared to ask one more question.

"Did you have sex with her."

"MARK! NO!"

She punched me in the chest, making me lose my breath... That one hurt.

"Oops! I forgot I didn't have my cushy paws on. Anyway, you deserved it. Come on, let's go back to them now. And keep your mouth shut, else it will make her sad."

"Ooww! Okay, okay."

That was Erika. Impulsive, rough, and no remorse after hurting people physically when they deserved it. It was a healthy sign of our relationship, I suppose. When we walked back, I saw Kitty next to the pool, crouching and dipping one of her paw in the water as if she was trying to catch a fish. Syr was standing close to her. I didn't know what they were doing, but it gave me a brilliant idea. I placed my arm in front of Erika.

"Wait!"

"What? What's up?"

"Check this..."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went into the app controlling Kitty's remote vibrator. Erika saw what I was doing and smirked.

"Ah! Don't tell me it is inside her right now!"

"Oh, yes. She insisted."

I selected maximum power, and I tapped the start button. Two seconds later, the signal arrived in Kitty's crotch, and she let out a very strange yelp, her knees failed, and she fell face-first into the water. Erika and I started laughing... but faster than we could comprehend, Syr, fully dressed as a maid, jumped in the water right behind Kitty. Erika let out the same words as the ones that were forming in my brain.

"What the..."

We jogged to the pool, and Syr emerged with an arm around Kitty who was crying her lungs out.

"AAAH LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! HELP! AAAAH!"

Then Syr screamed at me!

"MARK! SHUT IT OFF!"

I immediately went back to my phone to stop the remote vibrator. Erika and I were shaking in front of this unexpected scene.

Syr dragged Kitty to the pool steps and sat on them, holding the panicked catgirl in her arms, trying to calm her down.

"It's okay, Kitty. You are safe. You are safe. Calm down now. We are out of the water."

"Waaaaah!"

Syr rocked her reassuringly for a moment and looked at us with a frown.

"Why in the world would you do such a thing? She doesn't know how to swim!"

Erika and I looked at each other. She and I had NO idea Kitty couldn't swim. We felt so bad.

"Kitty? Are... Are you okay?" I asked.

"I... I got so scared."

"Well, I bet. I'm so sorry. We had no idea. How come you don't know how to swim?"

"I'm okay... I just never learned, is all."

Bold As ever, Erika didn't waste time and decided to beat the iron while it was hot.

"We will teach you!"

"What? NO! I CAN'T SWIM!"

"Yes, you can. Come on... If we don't do it now, you'll be scared forever. Syr, I'm sorry about your uniform."

Syr stood up and emptied the water from her shoes and wrung her apron. She didn't feel overly phased out by this event.

"Do not be concerned. It is just water. I do need to change, though. I will be back shortly."

"Well, Kitty, go with her. Syr, you have to come back wearing your swimsuit as well. Give one of mine to Kitty, like the pink one. She likes pink," Erika said.

"I cannot wear it. It would be inappropriate. Master Mark is here."

"Ah, so what? I don't know... keep your maid headband on or something."

Syr looked at me as if to seek my approbation, or perhaps hoping that I would side with her. This girl was so beautiful, even when wet. The thought of seeing her wearing a bikini was scary hot. If I were to get turned on around her, Erika would probably gut me like a fish. But... I liked cute girls... so...

"Alright, Syr... Bikini time!"

"... But... Master Mark..."

"Do as Erika said... We are all going to swim and have fun."

"... Understood. Please, come with me, Kitty.

Thankfully, I didn't think Erika picked on my corrupted move. She just walked to the pool and started to check the filters as if nothing happened. As for Kitty, she was almost dry already because of her latex skin, so she just followed Syr without saying a word. Poor thing, after her little adventure, she was probably very anxious.