Feliformia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Master Mark... Please... Never do this to me again!"

She curled into a ball, turning her back to me and started sobbing. Ugh! I was distressed. This was acting... it was acting... It had to be... Oh, I hated this so much. Why did she have to say this and start crying? Was she serious? Did I make a horrible mistake?

I grabbed my clothes and fled the place. I was not feeling so good... My head was spinning, and I felt nauseous. Not only acting like a monster ravaged my mind in a nasty way, but now, I wondered if I had indeed hurt her. Her cries sounded so real.

I paused for a second in the hallway. Then I dropped all my clothes to the floor and ran to the washroom.

I knelt in front of the toilet, wanting to puke my guts out. Trying to make sense of what had happened, it made me feel so bad. I stayed there for what felt like an eternity, finding no answers to my questions. The action of thinking was sickening me. Perhaps this whole forced sex fantasy had been the worst idea ever, and I shouldn't have played along.

Then a soft rubber paw pressed on my back.

"Mark... Hey, Mark... Are you okay?"

"Kitty?... No... I'm really not... I did... I..."

"Hey, Hey! Shhh. I know what you did. Why are you in such a miserable state?"

"..."

I couldn't get words out of my throat. While the confusion choked me, Kitty sat at my side and rubbed my back.

"Hey, what's going on. Something went wrong?" she asked.

"Something went wrong? And what do you know about what just happened?"

"Well... Everything... I think. Syr told us about her feelings for you a while ago, in her own way. I know it was not clear for you, but I mean, you had to suspect it, right? As for tonight, it was supposed to be a happy moment between the two of you. I didn't expect to find you with your tail between your legs. What happened?"

"Do you know what I just did? I may have hurt her badly."

"What? No! Why do you say that?"

"When I left her room, she was crying, and her words were full of pain."

"AAaaaaaaah! Now I get it."

Kitty made me move so I could rest my back against the wall. She knelt in front of me and placed her paws on my sloped shoulders.

"Well, this kind of messed up our little celebration, but I won't let you feel that way. It was not supposed to end like this."

"Kitty? What are you talking about?"

"Listen to me. Syr is fine!"

"She ... She is?"

"Yes! I promise. I went to see her a minute ago because you were not coming downstairs as expected. She was all smiles, trying to clean herself from your sticky cum. Then I found you here talking to the toilet. Mark, Syr, was just acting. I thought you knew that."

"Are you sure? I thought she was acting, but... When I finished..."

"You believed her? She is that good, uh? Mark, she fooled you. It wasn't real. You didn't hurt her at all."

Kitty leaned forward and kissed me. Was that it? Did Syr manage to convince me I hurt her? Kitty put her paws on my cheeks.

"You did a phenomenal job. It must have been very hard, but you made Syr the happiest girl in the world tonight."

"I... did? I need to see her. I need to talk to her."

"Well, that was the plan before you went down in flames. She was supposed to meet us downstairs. Come. Let's go to bed. Then she will join us. I promise."

Kitty stood up and uselessly tried to help me back on my legs using her non-existent strength. Even during the most confusing times, she found ways to be adorable.

She led me to the basement and made me sit on the bed. Erika was awake as well and had a big question mark on her face. Kitty went to her and whispered some stuff in her ear; probably a condensed report of the situation because a rare wave of compassion suddenly hit Erika.

"Aaaaah! Poor Mark. Did she get you too? Don't feel bad about being fooled. She pulled that kind of stunts with me in the past too. Her acting skills can be infuriating-good, believe me."

"She... she did?"

"Oh, yeah! More than once. I could tell you some funny stories. Listen, Mark. Don't get angry at her, okay. There are things you don't know about her. She didn't do this to you on purpose. She doesn't realize we don't see things the same way she does. It's a bit special, but she is a very caring girl."

"So, what now? What am I supposed to do?"

"Nothing. We are going to send her down here, and you two are going to have a good chat between adults and decide what you want to do from now on. Kitty and I are going to sleep upstairs tonight. Syr isn't really into girls... you know."

I was still trying to make heads and tails of all this. I was relieved to hear that I had not hurt Syr, but what was next for us? She would come to see me for a chat, more than likely acting like my maid again, and I would have no idea what she really thought? I was unsure about how I could handle this after what happened.

Erika gave me a small kiss.

"Good night Mark. We will see you tomorrow. I'm sure you and Syr will get along just fine. Just be nice, as usual. Come, Kitty."

Ignoring Erika, Kitty decided to jump on me to cuddle.

"I want to stay with Mark and Syr!"

Erika grabbed Kitty's tail and started to pull on it to get her off me.

"Stop it, we talked about that already. Come, I can't sleep well if you are not with me."

"Heeey! Don't rip my tail off... Okay, okay... I'm coming!"

Kitty gave me a last kiss and got off the bed. The two small rubber cats walked away, leaving me behind bathing in a certain void. I hoped it was true, and Syr would come for a chat, I didn't want to be alone tonight.

They were about to exit the basement when Syr showed up all dressed up in her typical maid uniform. One of the rubber cats immediately pulled her aside, more than likely Erika, and she energetically pointed one paw at me and repeatedly poked Syr in the chest with the other. They were too far from me to make out what she was saying, but it was a rather aggressive whispering tone.

The one-way argument between the latex cat and the maid lasted for a few seconds and ended up with Syr, looking down at the floor, leaving the basement with Kitty and Erika. What was that about? I was now all alone with myself, not even knowing if someone would come back. What was I supposed to do? I kind of slid down under the sheets and closed my eyes, trying to relax a little bit and process my situation. It was so late that I drifted off to sleep faster than I could have imagined.

***

"Mark?... psss... Mark?"

"Mmm?"

"Are you sleeping?"

I heard my name. I opened my eyes, but it was so dark. Someone had turned off the lights. I felt a hand on my chest, not a rubber paw. Could it be ...

"Syr?"

"... Yes."

"Sorry, I must have dozed off. They told me you were going to come for a chat, but you left after Erika talked to you. What was that about?"

"She ... She scolded me..."

That didn't sound like Syr; Her voice was so shy, and I didn't hear a single "Master Mark" so far. It reminded me of the time I discovered her workshop and dropped out of character.

"Why did she do that?"

"... I was coming to see you... as your maid... but, she said I went too far and troubled you. She said that if I wanted to talk to you, I would need to come back without roleplaying. So... I'm sorry, I didn't know I had gone too far."

"Wait ... you are not role-playing right now?"

"... Not tonight... No. I... I don't really know what to do."

I turned my head to look at her, but it was too dark. I could barely see anything. Her hand rested artificially on my chest, trembling a little. Why was she doing this? She was definitely uncomfortable... but it was kind of cute.

"Aaah, Syr. If you prefer to act as a maid right now, go for it. Just don't give me a hard time, okay? I had enough emotion for one day. You know you scared me earlier, you were really into it. Did you get what you hoped for, at least?"

"Yes ... Master Mark. It was exactly what I had hoped for. I really enjoyed all you did and the way you treated me. I felt so powerless."

I didn't have to ask her twice; the maid was back. Her voice tone went from shy to confident

"Good. I'm glad I was able to give this to you. But I'm not going to lie, this kind of rough sex roleplay is not for me. Sorry. I don't mind if you want me to be a bit more masterly around you, but no more extreme."

"I... I understand."

"Oh, and no more. 'You can't touch me, I'm not your girlfriend,' okay?"

"But... I enjoyed that part... It made you want me more. Why do you want me to stop?"

"Just tone it down a little bit then, because you ARE my girlfriend."

I pulled her toward me and slid my arm under her neck so she could rest her head on my shoulder. As I was breaking the romantic news to her, I discovered she was naked as a worm. Her warm breasts touched my ribs, and she tangled her leg around mine. I started to play with her little fingers gently.

"I... I am your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yes. Is it not what you wanted all along? Erika and Kitty told me you had feelings for me, but honestly, your roleplaying was quite confusing. I am not as smart as they are, I didn't know what to think."

"My name is Elizabeth. And I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Elizabeth? That is such a nice name. Well, Elizabeth, I guess we are officially dating then. Are you okay with that?"

"Very much, Master Mark."

She squeezed me really hard, letting out a little happy cry. She was totally different from Kitty and Erika. Perhaps it was because she was younger, but I felt my relationship with her would be much more of a work in progress and see where it would lead to, rather than an intense and direct love as with my two other catgirls. We would need to ease into it.

I was not worried per se, but I wasn't sure how we would deal with certain aspects of this new romance. I was attracted to Elizabeth like crazy, I loved her maid character so much and decided to accept it fully, but on the other hand, there were concerns. She didn't love girls, which kind of excluded her from our frequent bedtime activities. She was also Erika's best friend, which made things a bit weird. On top of that, Kitty told me she had a crush on Syr. Was Syr even aware of that? How would we be able to navigate through all of this without friction? What did I get myself into again?

"Syr, we will need to take our time, okay?"

"Yes, Master Mark. I agree. As you maid, I'll do all I can to make things easy for you."

"I'm sure you will. I think it could be a fun journey. We will have a lot to learn about each other."

"Yes... but... about earlier?"

"Don't worry about it... You had lots of fun. I had some fun too. Forcing girls like this is just not my thing, at least for now."

"I understand ... but ... You did something to me that I never experienced before... You made me cum on command..."

"Yeah, that part was kind of hot ... Was it real?"

"Of course, it was. I lost control. Can... Can we try it again?"

Oh, boy. I wouldn't sleep a lot tonight.

***

When I woke up late in the morning, I was alone in my bed. Where did my beautiful Syr go? I certainly hoped that I hadn't dreamt everything. How many times did we have sex? I lost count. I rubbed my eyes and murmured to myself some unreal words.

"... A third girlfriend... Seriously, Mark? What is wrong with you."

I crawled out of bed, and there was a pile of neatly folded clothes on the corner of it; no doubt Syr did that. I grabbed the small pile and went to the washroom for a shower. The warm water kept my morning mind calm. I didn't want to start recapitulating everything that happened yesterday. I was feeling good and wanted to stay in that mood.

After my shower, I climbed upstairs and went to the kitchen for a coffee. As soon as I showed up, Syr, who was all dressed up as a maid, greeted me.

"Morning, Master Mark. I heard you showering, so I prepared some fresh coffee for you."

"Oh, thanks. I need one."

I walked to Syr, wrapped my arm around her waist, and tried to kiss her good morning, but she backed off with a shocked expression on her face.

"W... What are you doing? Master Mark! This is inappropriate. I am not your girlfriend. I thought we've been clear on that."

A depressing wave of discouragement hit me... not that broken record again!

"... Not my girlfriend? Syr? Why did we have that conversation last night then?"

Syr smiled at me, pressed her body against mine, and kissed me tenderly.

"Did I scare you, Master Mark?"

"A little bit, yes. Don't tell me I have another girl who loves playing tricks on me. Geez."

"Hehe. Now go sit, I have pancakes for you with maple syrup. Please, behave yourself this time!"

"Alright! Alright! Where are the catgirls?"

"Still upstairs. They have been moaning a lot since early this morning. They probably fell back asleep."

"When did you wake up? Didn't we go to sleep at about 6 am? Aren't you tired?"

"I do not know what you are referring to, Master Mark. I went to bed early last night after I brought you the book."

"Of course, you did... of course."

Yeah, this is going to be one special relationship. I was getting exactly what I signed up for.

She placed my pancakes in a white dish and started to do something to them. I couldn't see since she was hiding the plate with her body. All I could only stare at her back. She then turned around, widely smiling, and walked around the island where I was sitting. She positioned herself on my back and put the plate in front of me.

Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as I looked down at the pancakes. She drew some words on them. "I love you!"

"Master Mark. You were right. I am dead tired... I will go for a nap. So please enjoy your food. You should join me after."

She kissed me on the cheek before walking away.

Yes... It would be interesting to live in this house. Very interesting.