Feliformia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Mark. I know what it may have looked like to you, but do I really need to remind you what I keep repeating over and over since we have met? I guess I will. I am NOT your girlfriend, and you are NOT to touch me. I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear, but it is what it is. And as requested earlier, we are never going to have another conversation about my willingness to have sex with you."

"..."

"On that note, here is your cookie, from me to you. This is the true symbol of the special bond that unites us."

She handed me the cookie and walked away at a determined pace. She had held her end of the bargain; now it was up to me to keep mine. I think we would be okay. What she told me was clear and concise, even if a bit heartbreaking. I was really attracted to her, but now the door was closed for good.

Are you pushing me away all the time because you wish to fulfill your fantasy that I force myself on you? I let my head drop back on the long chair pillow and looked at the sky. Such a stupid question should have been rewarded with a slap in the face.

The cookie she gave me was a symbol of our special bond... Right!... I looked down at it, and it was blank, the cat drawing was on the other side. I slowly flipped around with my fingers to reveal the artwork.

My heart stopped... My breathing stopped... I turned my eyes to Syr, who was trotting away quickly, and I looked back at my cookie; she hadn't drawn a cat at all... Instead, she had written a very simple three-letter word.

"Y E S"

This was her real answer to my bold question. That maid, she would never let go of her role-playing even if she died to tell me what she desired the most. But just now... she had found, in her own very special way, the strength to tell me what she wanted from me.

***

After savoring my cold beer, I finally headed back to the house. Syr was preparing some food on the kitchen island. She looked at me with a radiant smile and flushed cheeks.

"So, Master Mark, did you like your cookie?"

"Syr, it was the BEST cookie ever! The cat drawing was fantastic."

"Good. Good. I'm pleased. If you happen to be hungry in the middle of the night, as I offered yesterday, you can come and find me. Don't be shy."

***

"Can we go upstairs now?" Kitty asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Syr said that if we were to go upstairs before you came back, she would put us in the oven."

That sounded like something Syr, would do. I laid down in the middle of the big bed, and my two small pink rubber cats came to me to cuddle a bit, one on each side. Erika poked me twice with her soft rubber paw and stared at me.

"What?"

"Get me out of this suit?"

"Why?"

"I want to murder you. I will be quick. You won't suffer."

"Are you still mad about the suitcase thing? You are overreacting."

"We will see who is overreacting when I get out."

"We will make sure you don't then."

"Grrr"

Yeah, I better not let her out for a while, she was in a foul mood.

"So? What's next? I'm off tomorrow, but after that, I have to go back to work," I said.

"Kitty and I will be very busy," Erika said.

"We... we will?" Kitty asked.

"Yes. I'm thinking about swimming lessons, your secondary school diploma. Then we have to go shopping; you still have no street clothes."

"I can't! I have no clothes to go clothes shopping."

"I'll lend you some. We are the same size, remember?"

The list of things to do went on and on, and curiously all the tasks were for Kitty. Erika was kind of treating her like a child, and it was working great. Kitty was smart, but definitely immature, which made her look even more adorable. I had some other ideas I wanted to share as well.

"Erika, what about this whole basement?"

"It's a bedroom, not a basement."

"Whatever... So... it's all empty. Do you have plans to make it a bit more... interesting?"

"Sure... I... well... I..."

"I see... What about we turn it into a dungeon?"

"A... dungeon?"

"Yes. I dungeon to put you in cages, torture you, tie you up, and torture you."

"You said torture twice."

"Sure, because there are two of you."

It was not my fault. Syr put me in a good mood, and this basement screamed dungeon to me. The funny thing was that I never considered remotely the idea of building a dungeon at my place, probably because it was too small. But here, it was a different story. There was a ton of space to do whatever we wanted, plus, I was not a fool; Erika had moved her bed down here because it was "special." I bet it was before she met us, and it was her internal-kinky voice who pushed her to make this strange move. Normal people wouldn't do something this weird.

"Okay!" Erika said.

"What? Seriously? You didn't even hesitate."

"Yes. You want a dungeon; I want one too."

"Great. We will need to come up with ideas. I want to do all kinds of things to the two of you."

"Not so fast, manly-man! Kitty and I are trying new things all the time. Don't you think you have to be a bit more on the receiving end for once?"

"I prefer to take care of my catgirls. That's what I do best."

"Well... We will see about that. Kitty, do you think he would look good with a collar on?"

"Meow! I approve of this!"

Ah, come on now!

***

The rest of the day was encouraging. The more we were talking about living here, the more ideas we came up with. Most of them were nonsense, but still, it was a healthy sign that we wouldn't get bored. Wanting us to be comfortable in our new place, Erika seemed very open to letting us personalize her house.

A bit later, Syr cooked us a great dinner again, it was lasagna, but somehow, it was way better than the ones I was making. Since my catgirls were unable to use their rubber hands, I had to feed Erika, and Syr took care of Kitty. From an outsider point of view, this scene must have looked so bizarre, but for us, it was something we enjoyed doing. Kitty just loved having no control, and I think that feeling was growing on Erika as well.

In the evening, we tried Erika's amazing home theatre and watched an action movie. Syr being Syr, refused to join the fun as she was busy with the dishes and all kinds of other self-imposed tasks. She even brought us snacks during the show. I had no doubt anymore that she was finding great satisfaction in serving us like this, more than doing normal activities like ours. Now that she told me herself that being treated as a real maid was what she wanted, I didn't feel guilty anymore to let her go fulfill her duties while we were having fun. Somehow it took a weight off my shoulders.

I didn't have sex tonight, Kitty and Erika went to bed early without me. I think they were in the mood for some catgirl on catgirl action without a male presence, so I decided just to let them have their fun. I was pretty sure there was an intense making-out and pussy-licking session downstairs. 9:30 pm was too early for me, so I just stayed in the living room next to the fireplace, and I was browsing the web on my phone. When Syr crossed the room with a laundry basket under her arm, I intercepted her.

"Hey Syr, can I go upstairs and borrow one of your books."

"No!"

"Oh... Really? I thought you said I could yesterday."

"Sorry, Master Mark, it is not what I meant. You should have asked me to get one for you instead. I will do that right away. There is one I would like you to read."

"Hehe. I will learn, I suppose. Sure, go pick one for me."

"I will be right back."

It didn't take too long for her to return with the volume number one of a series I didn't try yet. She placed it in my hand and told me roughly what it was about.

"It is a skeleton king who gets stuck in another world, and he has to figure out what is going on. There are maids in it too."

"You liked it because of the maids?"

"Yes. I think they were inspiring."

"Alright then, I will give it a try. Thanks."

"You are welcome, Master Mark, I will get you a glass of wine."

She never stopped thinking about my comfort. It was a beautiful sight to see this pretty maid opening a bottle of wine all professionally and pouring me a glass after inspecting it for water spots.

Fresh in my memory, I couldn't stop thinking about her cookie, though. Eventually, I will have to act on what she sneakily requested. I was not nearly as good an actor as she was, but I would have to find it in me. What she secretly wanted me to do was not something I would even consider under normal circumstances. Forcing a girl to have sex was the opposite of who I was. It made me anxious just to think about it. Couldn't she have a more normal fantasy, like latex or something?

Reading was a better option for now. Syr brought me my drink and sat close to me on the couch.

"Master Mark, do you need me for anything else tonight? I'm sorry, but I'm quite tired. I will take my shower and go to bed early if that is okay."

"Wait a minute, Syr, why don't you relax with me for a few minutes? I would like you to stay a little bit longer before leaving. I wouldn't mind some cuddles like what you did during my birthday..."

"Very well, Master Mark."

She moved even closer to me, leaned her head on my shoulder, and wrapped her arm around my torso. I wouldn't touch her, of course, but it made me happy that she did it without serving me one of those warnings this time.

***

The book was very good. I looked at the clock, and it was almost 1 am. I let Syr go a long time ago already, then got absorbed by the story. I had to go to bed; else, I would feel like a zombie tomorrow. I left the book on the couch and dropped my glass in the kitchen sink. I stretched my limbs and headed towards the staircase. Then I paused...

"Would now be a good time?"

It was crazy. My hands were shaking at the thought that I could visit Syr to fulfill her deviant wish. Her scent from earlier was still on me, and the idea I could have sex with her right now was very appealing. I would have preferred a more romantic setup, but it was not what she had asked for.

Giving her what she wanted from me would put me under tremendous pressure because I didn't want to ruin the experience she had been waiting for for a while. I knew it would be weird, it would be wrong, it would be awkward, and I would have to fight off all the alarms that would ring inside my brain. I was not that confident I could pull this off properly. She was asking me to act like someone I didn't want to be.

But on the other hand, the thought of sleeping with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen turned me one so much. I remembered how hard I got when she laid down next to me while only wearing her sexy swimsuit; it was uncontrollable. To be able to have sex with her would be a dream come true.

Both Erika and Kitty expected me and even wanted me to make a move on Syr. However, they probably didn't know how Syr wanted our first night to happen. They didn't know she had this unusual fantasy to be forced into having sex. Only I did. Syr wanted me to be the one doing this to her, that was crystal clear.

Then I decided, for one night, to put my anxious mind aside. What I was about to do would put an end to this destinationless train of thought. One thing I could be sure of was that she would act the part, and it would look real. I would not get any valid feedback from her, and I would have to use my best judgment to keep her safe.

I walked to her small bedroom, and I silently opened the door. The faint glow from hallway light allowed me to distinguish her sleeping form on the bed. I could see her naked torso as the silky bed sheets were only covering the lower part of her body. Her flawless back, narrow shoulders, and delicate neck were all exposed for my eyes to admire.

A healthy dose of arousal coursed through my veins at that sight. It was time. I put on my actor mask and hoped for the best.

"Syr!... Syr! Wake up!"

"Mmm...? Aaah!"

Syr opened her eyes, and half asleep, she turned her head in my direction. When she saw my shadow in the doorway, she jumped a bit and hurried to pull the bed sheet over her chest.

"M... Master Mark? Is that you?"

"Who else would it be?"

"What are you doing here? What time is it?"

"Does it matter? You said I could come here whenever I needed you."

"... Y... Yes... but... I thought you would at least knock first. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I lied to you earlier. Your lasagna was gross, and as expected, it gave me a stomach ache."

"... Really?... I'm sorry... I thought it was excellent. The girls liked it."

"It doesn't matter what you think. I'm here to be compensated, you see."

"Master Mark? What are you doing?"

I walked up to her and tugged the sheet out of her hands. Within a second, she was completely naked in front of me. I was mesmerized. Her pale skin was glowing like a full moon, and I just wanted to run my hands on it.

I started to take off my clothes while she was looking at me with a scared face. First to go was my t-shirt. I dropped it on the floor next to my feet, confidently.

"Master Mark... I... I don't understand. I thought I was pretty clear... I'm not interested in this. You cannot be here... you... you cannot do this..."

"I certainly can, it is just you and I, and you can't stop me."

I unfastened my belt and unzipped my pants before letting them drop to my ankles. There was no going back now; she was playing along, writing the storyline she had been waiting to compose for a while now. I stepped out of my crumpled pants and boxers.

"Hopefully, you are a better fuck than a cook. Else it's going to be a very disappointing day."

"Master Mark! This is enough... You... You cannot do this... This is wrong."

"I don't think so. It seems just the right thing to do."

"You... you are scaring me! Please... Get out!"

As predicted, she was such a good actress. Even though I expected her to be good, this felt way too real for my taste. My brain was screaming to dial down the craziness, but my rational mind knew that if I were to make a funny joke or get out of character to confirm she was okay, it would ruin her fantasy. I had to commit.

I placed one of my knees on top of her small single bed.

"NO! Go away! Please!"

She pushed me with force, almost successfully, but I grabbed her wrists in an attempt to control her... She was fighting way harder than I could have expected. I had to put all my weight and strength to pin her down.

"NO! MASTER MARK, I DON'T WANT THIS!"

"Lower your voice, damnit!"

"NO! STOP!"

She was giving me a run for my money, I didn't think she was going to be so wild. As I tried to climb on top of her, I had to endure some kicks to the stomach. I pressed my hand on top of her mouth to shut her up.

"Mmmpphhh MAaahhhh!"

"Syr! STOP IT! You are making it worse for yourself. You can't win this!"

"Mmmphhh!"

"Yeah, if you want my hand off your mouth, you give up."

"Mmm"

"That is it... Good little maid."

I felt like a wolf about to devour a rabbit.

She was calmer now. I dared remove my hand from her mouth, and she was panting heavily from her fierce fighting.

"You are so pretty!"

"Master Mark... Please... I'll do everything you want! Don't go any further!"

"Sorry, not going to happen. You are my maid, and I do as I please with you. Let's have a bit of fun."

"NO! I SAID NO!"

She restarted fighting, unsuccessfully, as I tried to kiss her. She turned her head sideways, but I grabbed her jaw to bring it back and pressed my lips against hers. It was absolutely not the first kiss I had dreamed of, so I quickly reminded myself that I was doing this for her.

"MMPhh! Master Mark! Stop! I beg of you."

"You are right. You are not a good kisser, at least you can't bite me with your pussy."

"WHAT? MASTER MARK! NO! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The fight resumed, and this time it was even more violent. If I were not careful, Syr could win this. She was giving me some good reasons to go back to the gym. I slapped my hand over her mouth once more. For some reason, that seemed to calm her down again, like covering a cage to quiet the birds.

Her naked body pressing against mine couldn't do anything else than excite me. At this point, I understood how much I had wanted to be in bed with Syr. I had desired her since the first day I met her. Granted, this was not a romantic night, but my unconscious brain didn't make the difference. I pressed my cock head to her burning hot pussy. Just by parting her lips a bit, I couldn't help but notice how wet she was.

I pushed my member inside her; she stopped moving, stopped breathing, stopped living.

"MMmmmmmpphhh!"

"Syr, you are so wet and warm... Don't tell me you don't like this."

"Mmmph!"

I started moving in and out slowly, and the feeling was incredible. Better than I could have imagined under the circumstances. She looked a bit more resigned to her faith, so I took my hand off her mouth once more.

"You stop screaming unless it's from pleasure. Got it?"

"But... why... Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you?"

"You are my maid, right? You belong to me. If I want to fuck you, I fuck you. It's that simple."

"Master Mark... aaaaanh! I... I don't want this... aaaanh!"

"That must be why you are moaning like this. Admit it... You like it!"

"No! No I don't! Aaaaaanh! Stop please! Stop! Aaaaanh!"

Syr placed her two hands on her face in an attempt to hide her shame as my mouth went down to her engorged breasts. It was like licking the most delicious candy on the planet. I increased my pace, and Syr pushed on my chest with her hands; she had no more fighting spirit. She tried to retain her moans, but failed miserably.

"Aaaanh! Aaaanh! No! I don't want this! aaaaAAH!"

"See how much you like it... Why don't you try to cum for me... you know you want to! Don't you want to please your Master?"

"AaaaAH! Master Mark! AAAHH! OH GOD! AAAAHHH!"

Something had changed. It was as if a dam retaining Syr's pleasure had suddenly failed, and she got hit by an out of control torrent of bliss. I kept fucking her hard in an attempt to push her over the edge.

"AAAH! AAANNH! NO! STOP! AAAAH!"

"Come on, Syr! You know you want this... Let it go, you'll feel better. Come for me ... CUM!"

"AAAAH! AAAAAH! WHAT THE ... AAAAH OH MY GOD! I'M .. .I'M CUMMING ... I'M CUUUMING! AAAANH"

What in the world was that? Did she just cum on command? No way! She must have faked it! No! The way she was thrashing around, there was no faking it. She really did come because of a word. That was so hot.

I kept pumping her hard while she was still mentally exploding. Her nails were digging deep into my skin, hurting me; she was not aware of her surroundings anymore. I got to the edge, entranced by this unreal spectacle, and decided to do something a bit different, that hopefully, she would like.

I pulled my cock out of her and came all over her belly and chest. As I was losing control over my eyes and facial expression, I saw a few stars for a moment. I looked down at beautiful Syr, who was panting her life out, trying to come down from her wild orgasm, as I was.

Then the reality set back in. As my climax subsided, my good old unconfident and worrying self was coming back in like a tsunami of remorse. I was about to start questioning what I had done to Syr. She was lying down naked in front of me, covered in cum, looking at the wall with a blank expression on her face, not even blinking.

I had to put an end to this and leave before I mess up her scenario. I had to leave my half-eaten pray behind before my urge to check on her well-being ruined everything. I used the last gram of douchebagness I had left in me to bring this adventure to an end.

"Ah, you did ok, I guess. But now you are all dirty, I don't want to touch you anymore. I'll see you tomorrow."