Feliformia Ch. 11

Story Info
Mark and his three girls spend a revealing weekend together.
22.1k words
4.86
11.3k
8

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Mark! Aaah! You are hurting me!"

"Just a bit longer, Syr, you can endure it for me, I'm sure. Both of us are going to be happy when this is done."

"But, I'm bleeding. I'm not acting this time. You are too rough."

"I'm not too rough. You are going to be fine!"

"Be more gentle. AAaah! Not like this!"

"Stop whining! You promised to do this for me."

"Aaaaah! You never said anything about pain."

Poor Syr... so fragile. I thought she was stronger than this, but apparently, she was a weakling like the others. She was always eager to please me, but then, she cried as soon as it got a bit more intense. I was not going to be sorry for her, and we were going to finish what we started, whether she liked it or not.

"What do we do now, Master Mark? Aaaah! I can't do this any longer, please, stop."

"I said, stop whining! That's all you are doing! I'm going to put it in there. Hold on."

"Nooo, it's too big!"

"It's not too big! What are you talking about?"

With my free hand, I opened my car's tailgate, and Syr helped me lift Kitty's heavy crate in the trunk. That was hard work. We came back to my old house to pick it up since Kitty missed it too much.

"Alright. Done! Show me your finger, Syr."

"As I said, it's bleeding."

"Aaah! It's nothing. It's just a small scratch. Just don't put blood on your white apron."

I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She was beautiful as ever, even when frustrated at me. I was so glad we decided to start dating officially despite some obvious challenges.

"Thanks for helping me, cute maid."

"Master Mark... What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing my maid? Is that a problem?"

"... Are you that satisfied with my work today?"

"Yes, I am."

I romantically planted my lips on Syr's to distract her from her grave injury. Since our first "interesting" date, her attitude as a maid was much more manageable. Sure, she was still pushing me away all the time, but all I had to do to get closer was to come up with a good excuse that would fit well within her storyline. I respected her desire to roleplay our relationship, so it was fine by me. When she was doing good things, I would reward her, and when she was doing bad things, generally on purpose, I would punish her. It was a game we loved playing together.

Of course, Erika and Kitty kept calling us nerds, but we enjoyed ourselves a lot. This new girlfriend situation didn't cause any conflicts either. Erika was still Syr's best friend, and Kitty still had a crush on her, knowing it would probably never end into a romantic relationship. It didn't stop Kitty from trying, though, and Syr's attitude toward those attempts was great.

I saw those two in the pool just this morning; it was quite entertaining. Syr was trying to teach Kitty how to swim because she still sank like a rock, and the small catgirl was doing all she could to put her hands wherever she wanted. Kitty was taking every opportunity to grab Syr's boobs "by accident."

"Mmm... Master Mark, this is good, but I need to cook dinner, we should head back home now."

"I don't think so... come with me."

"... Master Mark?"

We got back into the townhouse, and I led my maid upstairs to my old master bedroom. It looked so small compared to Erika's freakishly huge basement, but it would work just fine for what I wanted to do. Syr knew where this was going but acted ignorant on purpose. I turned her around and pulled on the silky ribbons that kept her apron in place.

"Master Mark?... What are you doing?"

"I think you deserve more than just a kiss, don't you agree?"

"... Do... do you think so?"

"I do... Let me help you with this."

I pinched the small metal zipper tab behind her neck and slowly slid it down to her lower back, revealing her soft skin. As I gently kissed her neck, she pulled her arms out of her maid uniform's long sleeves and let it drop to the floor.

Syr created all her clothing by herself, and she had crazy attention to details. Her panties and bras were matching her uniform perfectly. They were silky, green with white frills, and it was super cute.

We climbed on the bed and started cuddling and kissing. Syr knew not to act in distress anymore like the first time we had sex, but in exchange, she just wanted me to be a bit more controlling since it was what she liked the most; it was a good compromise, and gestures such as pinning her wrist above her head or behind her lower back was definitely something enjoyable for both of us.

As I pulled her panties down, I kissed her warm belly while she played in my hair. Syr was not hitting the gym, but she was always walking around the house, doing shore. That kept her body fit and very pleasant to look at. My mouth went down to her crotch, where I spent a bit of time eating her as a warm-up activity.

"Aaaah! Master Mark! This feels so good."

"And you are a delicious maid."

"Mmmm! Aaah!"

I gradually took my clothes off, but not too quickly. Another thing Syr seemed to like was being naked while I was fully clothed; it made her feel a bit more submissive, and I had to admit... it also made me feel a bit more manly.

***

"Aaaanh! Erika! Stooop! AAanh!"

"Not a chance, KittyKat. And there is nobody to save you today!"

"Aaaanh!"

Every time Mark was not around, Kitty turned into Erika's meal, particularly on days like today when a certain sexy pink catsuit encased her cute body and not her aggressor's. However, what they were doing at the moment was a bit more intense than usual; the small cat was laying flat on her back on the soft bed with her cuffed wrist tied up to the middle of the headboard with some leather straps. Her ankles tied to corners of the footboard kept her legs nicely open for whoever desired unlimited access to her ever demanding crotch.

"Aaaanh!"

Having Kitty stuck in such a position had allowed Erika to lick her for a very long time, but the red-haired girl had since then upgraded to their new acquisition.

"Kitty, you seem to love our new strap-on!"

"Aaanh! Stop Erika! You are breaking me."

"No, I'm not. You always say that, but you always come back and ask for more."

"Aaanh! Yes... But you always go too far! Annh!"

Erika was pounding Kitty's pussy relentlessly with the large dildo as if she was trying to beat a personal record. How many times could she make Kitty come in a day? She had lost count already. There was nothing new in Kitty's behavior, though; the more she lost control of a situation the more she was loving it and the more she was cumming. Her sexual brain didn't work in any other way.

"Alright, alright... I'll give you a five minutes break."

"Aaanh! Only five minutes?"

Erika pulled the monstrosity out of Kitty and unfastened the straps that were securing it to her hips. She laid down next to her tenderized cat victim and pushed dildo in her mouth.

"Aabbllmm..."

"Yeah, I think it's a bit big for your small mouth, Kitty. If we use it too often, you won't feel anything anymore when Mark fucks you."

"Mmppphh!"

"So, Kitty, what do you think of Mark and Syr? Do you think it's a good thing?"

"Mmphh!"

"Ah, yes ..."

Erika pulled the big dildo out of Kitty's mouth and tossed it aside. She then half-climbed on Kitty and cuddled her while nuzzling her cheek.

"I think they go well together," Kitty said.

"I think so too. But I'm worried a bit about Mark."

"Why? He is doing fine. I think he understands his situation well enough. He is happy as far as I can tell."

"He is! But I'm scared he will burn himself out, trying to do too much for us. Right now, it's not too bad because he spends a lot of time playing with his new toy, but eventually he will go back to you, Kitty. You are by far his favorite, and that is when he will struggle and feel the need to give equally to all three of us."

"I'm not his favorite. He just likes me a lot more than all of you together!"

"Hehe. You ARE his favorite! We all know that because you are my favorite too. You are even Syr's favorite... She just doesn't know it yet."

Kitty burst into laughter at that last comment. Syr wasn't about to have sex with a woman anytime soon. She was a romantic heterosexual prince and princess type... with certain strange deviancies. If Syr's "master" were not available to sleep with her, she would just wait for her turn until the next time she would be worthy of being fucked.

"My bond with Mark is beyond sex. I'm happy for him right now. He gets to experience a lot of fun things with his maid. I mean, seriously, Syr is so attractive, don't you think?"

"Yes... Yes, she is... It's a bit odd because she is my best friend. So now that she is part of our little harem, it changes things a bit. But I know her, she will do everything to make it work without conflicts."

"Erika, we are a harem. Mark isn't the central piece of our family. It's not like we are waiting for him to get sexually gratified. Actually, that's why it's working so well. We are all easy going and not jealous."

Erika climbed on top of Kitty and sat on her belly. Only Erika could do this without crushing the small latex cat. She put her index finger on Kitty's nose and pressed lightly.

"Kitty, you are a little liar!"

"Meow!? A liar? Where does that come from? Let my nose go!"

"You ARE jealous!"

"No, I'm not! What are you talking about."

"You have a crush on Syr, and it's bugging you."

"... She is odd!"

"Still, you like her a lot more than you care to admit. You keep yakking about how beautiful she is, and when you are in the pool with her, your hands always end up on her boobs and butt."

"Pfff... I would do the same to you if you were the one teaching me how to swim. Anyway, you are the best swimmer in the house, how come you never teach me?"

"Cause I'm letting you have what you want. Syr."

The red-haired girl has always been the evil mind-controlling strategist. Since the beginning, she noticed that Kitty had a soft spot for the maid, well before Mark started dating her. It wasn't like the small catgirl hadn't been vocal about it at times.

"Yes, I like her a lot. So, what? I'm not jealous because Mark can sleep with her and not me."

"Okay, maybe it's not jealousy, but you want her badly."

"... Maybe."

"Syr knows about it too."

"Probably, she's smart. Anyway, there is no problem. I know I can't always get everything I want. Why are you probing me like this about it?"

"Well, as I said, it's bugging you. We need to find a way to put an end to this. Because eventually, I'll go back to work, and you'll spend all your days with Syr."

"Mark will be here with me. You will make more money than he does so that he can quit his job."

"Haha! Nope! He is not going to quit his job, KittyKat. During the day, you'll be home stuck with Syr, and it won't be fun if it's bugging you."

"I'll just stay in my crate all day. I'm used to it."

"Well, that won't be fun for Syr. She would like to have a friend during the day too."

"Aaah! Erika, you give me a headache. What do you want from me?"

Indeed, Erika was beating around the bush, leaving Kitty confused. Kitty was right; there was no apparent problem around their current love arrangement. Everybody had fun their own way, and everybody respected each other.

The poor latex cat was trying hard to understand where Erika was going with this. Being smiled at like this by her female companion wasn't helping... or maybe it did. Kitty locked eyes with Erika's and started to read her mind. She had been a bit slow on that one, but now, her instinct kicked in, and she understood everything. Immediately, Kitty vocalized her disagreement while pulling on her bonds.

"Oh ... NO! Erika! NO! You must not!"

"Whaaaat? I didn't even say anything! Haha!"

"You said enough! And you are not allowed!"

"Allowed to do what? Kitty, you imagine things... Alright, what about another round of strap-on. This new toy is good for me. It will keep me fit."

"NO! Erika! You must not!"

What Kitty had understood, or how, was a mystery. But Erika knew very well that her small lover-catgirl was probably right to feel anxious after what she had told her.

***

After my little fun love-making session with Syr, we returned home. The maid wouldn't stop worrying about cooking our dinner on time so I finally complied to her righteous request.

"Hey, Kitty! We're home! Syr and I brought back your crate!"

Erika entered the garage to update us on Kitty's current status.

"She is tied up on the bed downstairs... Where do we put it? In the living room?"

"Sounds appropriate."

Erika wrapped an arm around my waist, scratching the crate with her nails. She was familiar with the box as she shared the rent more than once. I was wondering which one of the two cat-faces would spend the first night in it? Syr wasn't an eligible candidate; I didn't picture her sitting inside that box for any length of time.

We carried the box to our living room and placed it so that any future occupant would have a good view of both the living room couches and the kitchen area. Kitty would be thrilled to get her heart-shaped pillow back too; she missed it so much. As soon as we completed the task, Erika gripped Syr's wrist and pulled her away.

"Syr! Come with me. I need your help!"

"... But, I'm already late to prepare dinner. I don't want Master Mark to starve."

"Aaah! He won't starve... Come. It's important. I have a plan, and I need your help."

"Alright then..."

I had no clue where those two were going, but I knew my next destination.

I made my way to the basement to find my beloved Kitty. As advertised, she was strictly tied to the bed, unable to get free. I sat next to her and rubbed her belly while noticing their abandoned strap-on sitting on one of our pillows.

"Ewww, we sleep on those, don't leave your juicy toys on our pillows."

"Meow. Erika broke me... I'll never be able to have sex again."

"Right, as if."

I started to untie the small rubber cat and announced the good news.

"I got your crate! It's in the living room."

"AH! NICE! Can I spend the night in it?"

"You sure can. That's why we brought it back. That thing was heavier than I remembered, good thing Syr gave me a hand."

"Did you fuck her?"

"... Maybe. Why?"

"Was it hot?"

"Not as hot as fucking you, cathead."

"Lies. Fucking Syr must be so hot."

"You are still obsessed with her, I see. Talking about hot, It's scorching outside. Why don't you go put your swimsuit on and meet me at the pool? I want to swim with you. Since Syr took over your swimming lessons, I didn't get to see your progress."

"Meow, okay. Unzip me, and I'll meet you there in a bit."

"Sounds like a plan."

***

The sun. It was a bit too strong for my taste right now; my skin told me that I had my dose of UV for the day already. Back at my townhouse, it was never a problem since we didn't spend a lot of time outside. But here, at Erika's, it was so relaxing by the pool that there was a legitimate skin-peeling concern when not resting under an umbrella.

That thought became irrelevant when a little visitor tiptoed my way, awkwardly trying to avoid the burning concrete's discomfort. Kitty, wearing her cute pink bikini, was ready to go for a swim.

"Woah! It's hot today!"

"Hey, Cathead! Yeah, I'm roasting."

She climbed on top of me as if it was the most natural thing to do. It was a good thing that those long chairs were sturdy enough; not that Kitty was very heavy by any stretch of the imagination.

"Hi!"

"Hi, Kitty."

"I love it here, Mark."

"Yeah, not bad, uh? Do you miss our old house?"

"A little bit. We've only been away for two weeks, though. It still feels a bit strange. The vibe is different here."

"I know, right. But we are having a lot of fun, so it's good. As long as I'm with the people I love, I'm happy."

Kitty crossed her two small hands on top of my bare chest and rested her chin on them, looking at me with a smile. For some reason, I was still not fully accustomed to seeing her out of her rubber suit. She was my Kitty, alright, but I never had much time to appreciate how beautiful this Caucasian-Asian girl was. I ran my fingers through her silky black hair.

"You are so cute out of a suit. You know that?"

"You like me more when I'm all rubber."

"I love you as much. I told you. Latex or not, you are still my Kitty."

"I think you get harder when I wear my rubber suit."

"You trained me well. Hehe. So? What's with Erika? She took Syr away from me for something important, she said."

Kitty pressed her face on my chest and hid it with her hands, as if it were going to make her disappear.

"I'm not sure exactly, but I think she wants me to help around the house when you two are going to be back at work. She said Syr will need a friend during the day. That can't be good."

"Why not? She is right. If you are going to stay home with Syr, you could help her around the house. She is doing everything by herself."

"I can't! I'm a cat... and I'm lazy... and not good at anything. It's in my genes. I cannot be useful."

"Haha, Kitty, you know those are not very good arguments."

"I don't want to work!"

"Well, don't you want to spend time with Syr at least? We all know you have a crush on her."

"... Yes... Maybe."

"Ah, so it's still bugging you."

"Aaah! Stop! Erika said the same thing. Is it that obvious?"

Oh, yes. It was. I've never seen Kitty like this before. She has always been the one acting as if relationships were an easy thing, and all problems were easily resolvable. However, this time around, it was the first time her little latex cat charm didn't provide her with what she wanted.

In the past, she just had to look at me at the bookstore to win my heart. Then, when Erika arrived in the picture, she got her too only by saying, "Thank you, I'm Kitty." But now, with Syr, it was not going to happen, and she knew it. Someone not willing to return a particular type of love couldn't be forced to do so. As much as Syr liked Kitty and Erika as friends, she wouldn't magically change and be attracted to girls.

"Well, Kitty. Yes, it is obvious. Come. I'm roasting. Let's go for a dip, then we can talk about it."

"Okay, but you must help me swim."

"What? You are still sinking?"

"Yes!"

"Even after two weeks training with Syr?"

"Yes!"

"Alright. Get on!"

I put my feet down the chair and lifted my carcass off it. Kitty climbed on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Eeh! Don't choke me like that!"

"Go! Make me swim!"

"If you stay on my back, that is not swimming!"

"I'm right, and you are wrong! Go!"

This was Kitty's immature part that made her so darn adorable. I made a couple of leaps, quickly shrinking the distance between us and the pool, and jumped in it with the small catgirl hanging around my neck. Our bodies pierced the surface of the water, and I voluntarily let us sink as deep as we could go. I stayed underwater for a bit, appreciating the calmness of the aqua world.

Kitty trusted me with her life. As she was holding her breath, she knew I would never let her drown. She was entirely giving herself to me and would follow me to the depth of the scariest situations without flinching.

Her long jet black hair floating around my head made me think; running my fingers through the smoke-like cloud of human fibers gave me the impression I was carrying a dream on my back. I pushed my hands and feet down and emerged from the wavy water with Kitty, who took a deep breath.

"Aaah! You went so deep."

"Hehe. You like it deep, Kitty."

"Meow! I like the way you think."

"So, what are we going to do with you and Syr?"

"Nothing... There is nothing that can be done."

"Why do you say that?"

"She doesn't like girls, and I'm a female."