Feliformia Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..."

Her message came across loud and clear; our maid wasn't disposed to discuss any non-maid related matters this morning. Kitty went back and forth to the bathroom about fifteen times to look at herself in the mirror while we were eating our delicious crepes.

***

The following days were eventless. Kitty got her crate back, she loved her new premium-quality collar, and last but not least, Erika filled me in about an evil plan she came up with to address Kitty's romantic issues with Syr; an idea that charmed me right off the bat.

Of course, Kitty suspected something was brewing, and she tried hard to get the details, but we didn't give her any. When she insisted too much, we just threw her inside her crate with a vibrator, which not-so-curiously kept her quiet for long moments.

Syr, her, never admitted or discussed the new collar. We all knew she had something to do with it, but at the end of the day, it was her choice whether she wanted to talk about it or not. Nonetheless, I did all I could to reward her the only way she was willing to accept, by being masterly and treating her like a real maid.

Erika let me take care of Syr, of course, she even slept upstairs in the guest bedroom with Kitty to let her have as much time as she deserved with me alone. It was a nice gesture, or maybe just an opportunity to sexually assault Kitty all week.

But today was the day. I was back from work, and Erika was ready to put in motion her fantastic weekend plan. Syr, Erika, and I gathered in the living room and called Kitty over. The little pink rubber catgirl showed up, holding a juice box with her paws. She kind of paused when she saw the three of us sitting on the same couch, staring at her.

"Uh-oh!"

"Hi, Kitty! Do you like rubber?"

"..."

Kitty knew she was in trouble, particularly after hearing Erika's irrelevant question. Plus, it was Friday night when things usually got crazy in this house. The pink cat decided to remain silent in an attempt not to incriminate herself, so Erika pressed her some more.

"Come on, Kitkat. You have to participate a bit, or else it won't be fun. Do you like rubber or not?"

"... I... do? One would think you knew about that already..."

"Good. We got you a new suit!"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, look!"

Erika pulled a black latex catsuit from the bag at her feet. It was a copy of the original suit she wore when she first met me. It had the same cat ears, tail, and sexiness. However, there was one major difference... It had fingers instead of paws. Kitty got very suspicious of this, but she couldn't retain her smile because of her love of latex and the memories a black suit triggered inside her heart.

"... Is it... really for me?"

"Yep, and you need to put it on right now. Come on. Undress."

"But, you are all looking at me."

"We've all seen you naked before. Syr, go help her."

"Alright."

Ooch. When Erika asked Syr to assist undressing Kitty, we could all see her face changing. It was a good thing she was still in her suit because I was sure she turned beet red at the thought to be undressed by the cute maid she had a crush on; asking Syr to do this wasn't devoid of purpose.

Syr didn't care, though. She unfastened Kitty's new collar, put it aside, and then proceeded with unzipping the small cat second skin. Once her hands popped out of the rubber mitts, Kitty took care of the rest.

Slowly, Kitty put on the new catsuit. She never liked to dress up in front of me, but today she had no choice. The more the black suit covered her soft skin, the more I realized how much I had missed the black Kitty costume. The little latex fingers made her look even more adorable.

Syr helped pull the hood over Kitty's face and pinched her cheeks to properly align all the holes. The small catgirl kept griping Syr here and there by accident so much she wasn't used to having fingers while wearing a suit; it was rather funny to watch the maid trying to get away from the velcro cat. The final touch was the zipper closing behind her spine, causing the latex to stretch around her curves.

"Meow! That is so nice of you guys! It feels very comfy. But why the sudden gift? You are hiding something."

"Yes, we do. So... Mark and I are going to spend the weekend at a nice hotel. It is the first time we do that together."

"Really? Without me?"

Poor Kitty wouldn't have asked this if we hadn't had our prior discussions about her crush on Syr and her attitude that needed some tuning. She knew perfectly well that my weekend alone with Erika had one objective; leaving her alone with Syr to work on their dysfunctional friendship. It only took Kitty a few seconds to turn to Syr and start questioning her.

"Syr! You knew about this, too, right?"

"I did, but it was not my idea. However, when faced with the non-choice, I quickly realized that it would be beneficial for me to have you around for the whole weekend."

"... Why? What for?"

"I am running late on some personal projects, so I would be happy to have someone help me with the house chores."

"House chores? No way! I never do those. I'm too fragile."

"Too fragile? Are you refusing to help me?"

"Yes!"

"Very well, I won't force you. I will still be happy to spend the weekend with you. Oh, by the way, we forgot to put your collar back on. Please lift your chin."

Kitty's heart sank to her heels. Even if Syr never admitted that she was behind the new collar magical apparition, everybody knew it was her. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that Syr mentioned the collar just now to crush Kitty under the weight of guilt and to make her comply. Kitty let a long groan out.

"Aaaah! Alright, Alright! I guess I can help you with a thing or two."

"I'm pleased to hear you changed your mind. You'll be my assistant maid. Erika, would you give me her uniform, please?"

"Wait? What? Uni—"

Kitty was frantically alternating her stare between Erika and Syr. She suspected something was fishy, and the moment of truth had arrived. A little bit of distress traveled down the black cat's spine because she was not too sure what to expect next. All Kitty knew was that she would be a victim of our deviant minds.

Erika started to pull more items out of her bag. The first thing she put on the floor was a pair of pink shiny Mary Jane shoes, followed by a pair of pink stockings. She paused there on purpose, even if there was much more to come.

"Come on, catbutt. Put those on!"

"Are you turning me into a pink maid!?"

"I'm not telling you. Put those on now, or else I'll spank you."

"Well ... They are pink ... I kind of like pink a little."

"We know you do, that's why we picked that color."

It took a little while, but Kitty put her new stockings on, which clashed drastically with her black catsuit. Then, she sat on the edge of the couch to slide her rubbery feet inside her new shoes while Syr was neatly folding her other catsuit.

"They seem to be my size..."

"Of course, they are!"

Erika gave Kitty some attitude for stating the obvious, but it was time to reveal the best part of her new costume. Kitty knew we were about to turn her into some sort of maid, but she wasn't too sure what her uniform would look like. In her head, she was probably picturing a neat silky dress like the one Syr was permanently wearing.

I pulled on the bag since I wanted to show Kitty the last item, but Erika tugged back on it.

"Heeey! I want to give it to her!" Erika said.

"No, you gave her the shoes already. It's my turn," I said.

"If you do, my wrath will be terrible."

"Whatever, Erika... Not everything can go your way. I'm doing it."

Erika let out a few mumbles, but I wanted to enjoy this transformation too. I plunged my hands inside the bag and pulled out, under Kitty's attentive gaze, the piece of resistance. Kitty brought the paws up to her head and started pulling on her rubber ears.

"... Seriously? I have to wear that?"

"Oh, yes. It was hard to choose, but we finally agreed on this one. Do you like it?"

"..."

I stood up and held the uniform by the shoulders to put it on display. It was so small compared to my body size that I even wondered how Kitty would fit in. We got her the cutest maid uniform we could find. The tiny dress was made of glossy pink latex with white frills and had short sleeves attached to its puffy shoulders. I would have preferred a high neck, but Erika decided on a round one so Kitty could wear her precious collar.

The skirt was barely long enough to cover her butt cheeks. Erika pulled out two more items from the bag.

"And here is your apron and headband. You'll look adorable. Come on, put it on now before we leave."

"But... I'm not a maid..."

"Yes, you are... You said you'd help Syr."

I laughed at Kitty's reaction. The reality had a hard time sinking in. We were converting her into a sexy maid, and she was not getting away with it. Just by looking at her face, I could tell she thought the little uniform was super cute... and latex was her favorite thing in the world. There was no way she could get herself to refuse this gift even though there was a poisonous side included.

Since the dress had no zipper, we had to slide it on her. We got her to insert her arms in the sleeves first, and then we pushed her head through the neck. The rubber crackled, stretched, and squeaked while we tried to lower the dress over her body. It was so tight, almost like a corset. Erika made sure the sleeves were adequately adjusted, and then, from behind, she squeezed Kitty's compressed boobs.

"Aaanh! No! Erika! Don't turn me on!"

"Why not? Mark, I'm voting to fuck Kitty right now before we leave."

"Nope. We are paying for our hotel room. We don't have time to play. Go get your suitcase, Erika, so that we can go."

"Alright! You are no fun. I just wanted to enjoy our new sexy latex maid a little bit."

"She will still be our maid when we come back on Sunday."

"I... I will?"

Erika and I were just playing with Kitty's brain to confuse her further. The poor catgirl was still unsure of what was happening to her, and hearing that she might still be our sexy maid after the weekend was a bit scary to her. We always had to do everything for her, and all of a sudden, it was a role reversal.

Syr was just standing next to us, in silence, as calm as ever even though she would be responsible for Kitty all weekend. She made it feel as if it was just another mundane chore to accomplish. However, with Syr, we never knew what she really thought. When we tried to give her ideas about how to handle Kitty alone for two whole days, she just said that guidance was unnecessary. Who knows what was going to happen once we would walk out the door.

"Okay, Kitty. Hug me before I go."

"Meow? Am I in trouble now, Mark?"

"I have no idea, Cathead. It's all between you and Syr from now on."

"I remember what happened during Easter... I AM in trouble!"

"That story again, Kitty? I still do not believe you. Stop spreading little lies, else it's true you'll get in trouble. Have a great weekend, okay?."

I hugged Kitty and kissed her on the forehead while she was groaning. She would be just fine, and I was sure those two would sort out their relationship status once and for all. They both knew it was the purpose of this exercise, so I was persuaded they would act on it for the better.

Kitty laid down on the couch, sighing at her predicament while I walked toward the door leading to the garage. Just as I was going to open it, Syr caught up to me, turned me around, and pushed me against the wall. She looked at me in the eyes... She was so beautiful. Every time she was acting oddly like this, I couldn't do anything but melt.

Out of the blue, she engaged me into a deep, long and sensual kiss. Not that I had anything to complain about, but it was just a bit odd that she initiated such a move as I usually had to go through her typical "This is inappropriate, Master Mark!" This time around, she was in control.

"Master Mark..."

"Geez, Syr... What was this about?"

"I just wanted to wish you the best for this weekend."

"Heee... Thanks? I guess?"

Clearly turned on, she let go of me and walked away, intersecting with Erika, who saw the whole scene.

"You know, Mark, if you want to stay here to fuck your maid instead of going on a weekend alone with me, just let me know."

"Come on, get in the car, silly!"

"Ow,ow,ow! Don't do that!"

I pinched Erika's back of the neck with my thumb and index finger and dragged her to the garage. She knew I was looking forward to this quiet weekend with her. We haven't done anything like this since the first weekend we've met.

She put her suitcase in the trunk and climbed in the driving seat. I sat in the passenger seat and pulled out my phone as she was backing the car out of the garage. I put some music on and questioned her about our destination. She was the one who had made our reservation.

"Where are we going exactly?"

"1 Rideau St."

"... WHAT?"

"Yes. I hope you brought your wallet with you since I'm going to let you pay for everything."

"Yeah, right. I don't have to tell you how much a room costs over there."

"I have no mortgage, so please, don't talk about money this weekend. I just want a good time with you. I've always dreamed of going there, but it's the first time I have an opportunity."

I scratched the thin hair behind her neck while she was driving and put my phone back in my pocket; we wouldn't need a GPS to get there. This was the most expensive hotel in the city. That place was shaped like a Castle and had tons of amenities for us to enjoy. It wouldn't be cheap, but it would undoubtedly be a great experience.

"It's going to be a fun weekend, I'm sure. Thanks for organizing it."

"Is that gratefulness I hear in your voice, Mark? Well, I thought you were going to complain more than this. There is hope for us, then. Alright, we have a reservation at the restaurant too, we need to hurry."

"Yeah, but don't get us killed before we get there, or else I won't be as grateful."

***

"Alright, Kitty. They are gone now."

"Mmm... This uniform is kind of cute. So rubbery and girly."

"It suits you. I will be back in a moment, and then we can talk about our plan for the weekend."

"Syr! You don't need to plan anything. Your master isn't even here. Can't you take a break from being a maid, for once?"

"I intend to do so. I'll be back in a moment."

Syr walked out of the living room and headed to her modest bedroom and closed the door behind her to get some privacy. She took off her uniform and stood naked in front of her closet where a short selection of regular clothes were hung.

"Mmm... I'm no longer used to this. Maybe this one, today..."

She ended up choosing a casual blue dress, perfect for a warm day like today, and slipped into it. From the dresser, she picked some matching panties and put them on. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror attached to the closet door, Syr didn't see the same thing as the others saw.

Sure, Syr knew she was somewhat pretty. Many had told her she was the most beautiful girl they have ever seen, but to her, beauty was only a tool like any other. She could use this mere characteristic to trigger reactions from others as needed, when it could be useful to her friends, or when she wanted to act as a specific character such as her maid.

Syr had tried to find love using her beauty at some point, but it only brought her loneliness. The attracted men did not like her; they simply wanted her corporal shell. They were not filling up this void she had inside her heart; a void carried since she was little and that she has never been able to describe; an absence of true love.

Erika had been the first person who had managed to reach her in this very special way. The red-haired girl was not someone who had to take care of Syr by obligation, or someone who had to play with her after being told. No, Erika, for no rational reason, planted a seed of real friendship inside Syr's chest. She took care of her just because, and Syr thought this was worth rewarding as much as she could.

As this seed germinated, its roots slowly reconnected feelings that Syr didn't think she had; trust, dedication, affection, just to name a few. As nice as it was, this abnormal empty space needed something more. Something that only could come from herself.

Then Syr met this man when she accepted to be part of a funny plan to help her best friend during a birthday event. At first, Syr's intention was simply to fulfill her maid role for the evening, but everything went sideways when she found out how Mark genuinely loved his girlfriends. It triggered something inside her, a desire to be loved that way too, something beyond friendship.

What followed was a maid's best awkward attempt to create a storyline where this man would make a move, proving her out of any doubt that he wanted her for who she was and not for what he wanted her to be.

To do so, she had forced him to do something almost against his will. Syr could just have asked him to sleep with her, but instead, she pushed him to do so with her while she pretended to reject him. On that night, he showed her how far he was ready to go against his own values to make her happy and how much he was willing to suffer for her. On that night, her heart got a bit fuller. Her only regret was that she pushed him a bit too hard for her benefit.

Then there was this small catgirl, wearing a latex costume most of the time. Syr didn't really know what Kitty's role was in her life. So far, she was Mark's girlfriend, someone important who made him who he was, but there was more to it; Syr couldn't understand the small catgirl, yet, she sensed that building a relationship with Kitty was critical to find another missing piece of her heart.

Kitty wouldn't be a lover, Syr knew that much. But why was she so curious about the small rubber cat? Kitty was immature, lazy, whiny, and everything was about sex with her. So, why were Mark and Erika so attracted to Kitty? Cuteness alone wouldn't be enough.

This weekend alone with Kitty was probably Syr's best opportunity to solve this mystery. She enjoyed spending her time with the catgirl, but she was far from understanding her the way she should. Now that they were alone together, this investigation work could begin.

Syr walked back to the living room to rejoin Kitty, but she wasn't there anymore; she had vanished.

"Kitty?"

It was not a small house, so the rubber cat-maid could be hiding anywhere in order to avoid her chores. Syr, very relaxed, padded from room to room, trying to find her friend without success. After a few minutes of searching, she found the rubbery feline outside, lying down on a lounge chair next to the pool.

"Here you are, Kitty."

"It's always a shock to see you out of uniform."

"I could say the same about you when you are not wearing your rubber suit. Can I sit?"

"Meow, of course."

Syr rolled one of the chairs next to Kitty and laid down on it. Kitty looked at her, knowing a little bit what was going to happen next. If Erika and Mark left them alone for the weekend, it was not so that they could chill under the sun; it was to figure out their relationship situation a bit better. It would have been a good idea to start talking about this right away, but Syr had something else on her mind.

"You will be my maid this weekend."

"... Uh? What do you mean?"

"I'll be busy. I have work to finish in my workshop. So you'll be my maid this weekend. You will do everything I usually do."

"Hey! That was not the agreement! I said I would help you, not do everything."

"I know. I just decided otherwise. You'll have to cook us something for dinner."

"..."

Kitty couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could this help their relationship? At first, when Syr dropped the bomb on her, she imagined herself cleaning the toilet and the shower, cutting the grass, taking the leaves out of the pool... Not cooking. She never cooked anything in her lifetime. Not even toasts. How could Syr ask her to cook a full dinner? It was unthinkable.